Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

wallarookiller

No, but I found a newer version of his website. It was taken down from www.free-energy.cc and rehosted at www.free-energy.ws

And it's just a run of the mill crank website. Looks like his 12 year old nephew made it for him. Note to cranks: you might get taken more seriously if you all didn't have such ugly amateurish websites.

He calls himself "Doctor" based upon the fact that he was awarded a "doctorate in complimentary medicine" by a non-accredited alternative medicine Sri Lankan diploma mill.

I started reading one of his "articles" that bee reckons makes him "no slouch". Bad science, conspiracy theories about why free energy projects never see the light of day and trying to discredit well established and well demonstrated principles of physics by insisting they are merely "assumptions".

He's like a stereotype of the pseudo-scientific crank.

It's no surprise then the utter quackery and nonsense he was spouting in the video bee posted. He hasn't a clue.

Sigh, I did google one of his articles and started to read it, but I didn't get very far, It is blatantly obvious that has no clue of what he speaks - whatsoever - and in the same breath lambasting real scientists postulating that they do not know their field.

Frankly, he should get his university tuition back if it wasn't for him himself leaving the university to pursue self-education. He ought to claim his tuition back from himself.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

However the disk shape craft has been seen in the skys back in the 40's flying at great

speeds and I don't think we had that technology back then. Pilots in WWII would report

these objects flying with their plane as if they were being observed.

ok now I have to admit.. this one puzzles me.. but I am not ready to call Alien on it.. :D

Wow. Impressive.[/size]

3 articles from 1994, 1995 and 2001.

None of which even exist anymore because the links are all to a website that no longer exists. So we can't even read it to tell if it's genuine scholarship or the kind of pseudo-scientific gibberish he speaks in the YouTube video.

Is that all it takes bee, to convince you that someone is "no slouch", 3 dead links to articles you can't even read because the website they're on no longer exists?

I found this on another website - "In the Spring of 1999, Peter was nominated by the late Dr. Robert Adams of New Zealand for a Doctorate degree to the Board of Governors of the Open International University of Alternative Medicine in Colombo, Sri Lanka. After a 9 month review of past experience and published work, he was granted a Doctorate of Science degree (honorus causa) in Complimentary Medicine, based on his previous life work." http://www.free-ener...-lindemann.html

Another crank calling himself "Doctor" because it sounds impressive, when all he has is a piece of paper from a non-accredited diploma mill. Apparently having a non-accredited doctorate in alternative medicine allows you to speak authoratively on how electromagnetic energy functions in ways that are entirely inconsistent with the way it actually works.

Is there ANY reason not to write this guy off as an absolute quack?

edit: I utterly despise how this web forum insists on copying and pasting the format of the source of text you want to quote. Every damn post I make I have to go back in and edit to fix the screwed up formatting.

yea i lived in Sri Lanka for 2 years. there wasnt a doctor in that country, educated in Sri Lanka, that i would go for even a check up. i wouldnt trust their eduaction system its worse than the united state's.

ok now I have to admit.. this one puzzles me.. but I am not ready to call Alien on it.. :D

OK, Here's another theory. Time Travelers. Suppose it's us from our future say 100's of years from now.

Our decendents have found the means and created technology to travel back in time. They have came back

to observe history in the making but don't always interfere but just mostly observe. A lot of reports from commercial

and military pilots say that this objects just travel with their plane but don't seem to interfere with the crew.

I know if I could time travel I always thought it would be cool to go back 70 million years and watch Dinosaurs. :tu:

OK, Here's another theory. Time Travelers. Suppose it's us from our future say 100's of years from now.

Our decendents have found the means and created technology to travel back in time. They have came back

to observe history in the making but don't always interfere but just mostly observe. A lot of reports from commercial

and military pilots say that this objects just travel with their plane but don't seem to interfere with the crew.

I know if I could time travel I always thought it would be cool to go back 70 million years and watch Dinosaurs. :tu:

Hmm realistically if it was time travel.. why would they bother if they were 100 years in a future.. maybe 500 or a 1000 then I could understand.. records would have been totally lost or corrupted..

yeah I am not sure on these discs..

Hmm realistically if it was time travel.. why would they bother if they were 100 years in a future.. maybe 500 or a 1000 then I could understand.. records would have been totally lost or corrupted..

yeah I am not sure on these discs..

Possibly the disc are time machines. After all Michael J. Fox did time travel in a DeLorean. Remember "Back To The Future"? :w00t:

Possibly the disc are time machines. After all Michael J. Fox did time travel in a DeLorean. Remember "Back To The Future"? :w00t:

BTTF123 -- My choice for best-ever dramatic presentation of the time travel paradox. Superb story.

Do you frequently have a hard time telling reality and Hollywood entertainment apart? Just teasing.

I suggest you are having too much fun looking for theories that the real data doesn't even necessitate.

After all, why couldn't time machines be invisible? Since they are imaginary, they can be anything we imagine -- and even more.

Edited by JimOberg

BTTF123 -- My choice for best-ever dramatic presentation of the time travel paradox. Superb story.

Do you frequently have a hard time telling reality and Hollywood entertainment apart? Just teasing.

I suggest you are having too much fun looking for theories that the real data doesn't even necessitate.

After all, why couldn't time machines be invisible? Since they are imaginary, they can be anything we imagine -- and even more.

Well it was once taught in schools back in the 1940's that it would be impossible to go into space or the moon due to lack of

oxygen because the spacecraft and people needed oxygen to perform. Little did they know that we could carry our own supply

of oxygen for life support. And guess what, we landed on the moon in 1969. Unless your're one of those Conspiracy nuts that

think otherwise. My point is that what was once thought to be impossible became possible. Orville and Wilbur Wright even were

ridiculed for their plane because of the mind-set of people in that era. But obviously they blazed a trail for the aircraft we have today.

Hey ! Jim who`s BTTF123 ? Did he have a T.V show in the early 50`s?

Oh ! I got it Back to the Future 1 2 and Three ! It was code ! Love it ! No we know for sure the Aliens wont get our secrets! LoL! :clap:

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

Well it was once taught in schools back in the 1940's that it would be impossible to go into space or the moon due to lack of

oxygen because the spacecraft and people needed oxygen to perform. Little did they know that we could carry our own supply

of oxygen for life support. And guess what, we landed on the moon in 1969. Unless your're one of those Conspiracy nuts that

think otherwise. My point is that what was once thought to be impossible became possible. Orville and Wilbur Wright even were

ridiculed for their plane because of the mind-set of people in that era. But obviously they blazed a trail for the aircraft we have today.

No argument -- the past track records of people saying something was 'impossible' is lamentable.

What I was teasing about was trying to explain a real phenomenon with a fantasy one, which may be useful as an exercise in imagination but doesn't seem helpful in figuring out reality. Secret aircraft [and balloon] ops may be one 'real' explanation for a subset of old reports, and I've shown that Soviet missile and space events sparked many of the most spectacular USSR 'flaps', but the challenge of the 'residue' remains to tantalize us. And challenge our understanding.

No argument -- the past track records of people saying something was 'impossible' is lamentable.

What I was teasing about was trying to explain a real phenomenon with a fantasy one, which may be useful as an exercise in imagination but doesn't seem helpful in figuring out reality. Secret aircraft [and balloon] ops may be one 'real' explanation for a subset of old reports, and I've shown that Soviet missile and space events sparked many of the most spectacular USSR 'flaps', but the challenge of the 'residue' remains to tantalize us. And challenge our understanding.

Did you read my earlier comments with Dingo? I said that it could be also secret military craft being mistaken for (Alien UFO)

I suspect the triangle shape craft especially because the Air Force has the B2 and F117. Who's to say they aren't experimenting

with other craft of that design. Now as for the disk shape craft they are a mystery because WWII pilots sighted these object flying

along with there planes. I don't believe any government had craft that advanced of that day. It was rumored the germans were

working on a disk shape craft but wasn't flight worthy.

we've drifted far off theme.

Is that a bad thing Jim :)

the speculations of UFO's being military types of craft are far more plausible then it being alien :)

Is that a bad thing Jim :)

the speculations of UFO's being military types of craft are far more plausible then it being alien :)

I've interviewed enough aircrews from the 1950s about UFO sightings THEY caused to realize that it doesn't take a high-performance super-secret vehicle to be guilty. Sometimes they were air defense pilots vectoring in on civilian airliners at night for practice, which is strictly forbidden so is never reported, and turning on afterburners to wake up the occupants. Another specific case was from a B-52 copilot who described a night refuelling exercise as they crept up behind the KC-135 tanker they were scheduled to meet -- until at a range of a few hundred yards they suddenly realized it was a civilian 707. They banked sharp left to get away from it. The next day the Ohio newspapers were full of an airliner report of eight red UFOs off to their side == the eight engines of the departing B=52.

MOST Soviet-era UFO reports were caused by secret missile/space activity, my research has revealed. It was only when the KGB realized that the mid-1960s private UFO newsletters were FULL of detailed descriptions of their OWN top secret exercises that they cracked down and forbade all public discussion of the entire subject.

But how about a new thread on the topic?

But how about a new thread on the topic?

good idea :)

ok if you think about it..

You've created this craft.. that is for urban recon etc.. thing is you dont want other nations to know it.. so how to test it..

Do it in a public place.. make it look like a ufo event..

Say you have no aircraft in the area.. deny it all.. and here you go.. UFO nuts jump on the band wagon.. Strange hovering lights seen above blah blah blah town..

you've successfully tested your craft.. right in front of joe public.. who does not think it can be man made..

Secret is safe.. cover story is done without you having to do anything at all..

I dont agree.

if its the best way to keep it a secret then how comes many people think UFOs are 'secret military craft'?? kind of proves that it doesnt work IMO

• Like 2

I dont agree.

if its the best way to keep it a secret then how comes many people think UFOs are 'secret military craft'?? kind of proves that it doesnt work IMO

Very good point! :tsu: Unless perhaps (inverse psychology time) Governments are actually using the reality of UFOs in order to lead the Public into thinking that they have more advanced technology than they do...

I dont agree.

ok there are 3 different groups when it comes to this..

1 - Aliens are here

2 - The Gov is playing games

3 - groups 1 & 2 need to lay off the shrooms.. there is no such thing a aliens or advance tech craft..

so 3 groups.. all throwing their hat in the argument.. and no one can agree truly what is going on..

ok there are 3 different groups when it comes to this..

1 - Aliens are here

2 - The Gov is playing games

3 - groups 1 & 2 need to lay off the shrooms.. there is no such thing a aliens or advance tech craft..

so 3 groups.. all throwing their hat in the argument.. and no one can agree truly what is going on..

1- aliens are here

2- aliens have been here

3- government knows about aliens

4- government thought they knew UFOs were aliens

5- government used aliens to cover secret tech

6- goverment used the ETH for cover on other psyops (this doesnt render the ETH as not real though)

i think to start to make progress people have to admit the two following things

1- there are UFOs (whos origin or nature is still unknown)

2- there was a cover up by goverment historically at the very least.

• Like 2

Very good point! :tsu: Unless perhaps (inverse psychology time) Governments are actually using the reality of UFOs in order to lead the Public into thinking that they have more advanced technology than they do...

it doesnt feel right calling you Lord Vetinari......I may continue to calll you 747 with your permission of course :)

it doesnt feel right calling you Lord Vetinari......I may continue to calll you 747 with your permission of course :)

Is he really from the Leningrad Oblast?

• Like 1

Is he really from the Leningrad Oblast?

:) he does look like ming the merciless (flash gordon) quite a bit IMO :w00t:

:) he does look like ming the merciless (flash gordon) quite a bit IMO :w00t:

Indeed.

vet_zps30f3c5c2.png

• Like 1

In reality, there are all kinds of "anomalies" and UFOs that have been observed in space, on the Moon and Mars, etc, so simply denying their existence over and over again and mocking the witnesses who report them is a useless exercise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wG9qRCfy1dg

Oh those are just ice crystals , Nothing to worry about lol. But seriously - Given the vastness of the universe , The sheer amount of stars and galaxy's I highly doubt we are it . Just look at the amount of earth sized planets that were discovered in the last couple of years alone . Also , Civilized man has only been around for around 40,000 years or so. So we are pretty young in the grand scheme of things. As far as these massive black triangles go i think some people are just more comfortable believing that its a military craft of some sort which I highly doubt they are . Even if they turned o to be military , Where or who did they get that kind of technology from ? Had to come from somewhere .
  • Like 2

that should be

....whether the source of light (sun and stars) can be seen with the naked eye outside earth's atmosphere....

Are you merely confused because:

that's like saying...I avoid libraries because I might not agree with what all the books say.... :P

Honestly Bee, you are beyond this question, this is Zoser level debate, whats up? Are you really insinuating that the Sun might be invisible to the naked eye in space??????

SED_wall_1920x1200-590x368.jpg

207 individuals have made 340 flights to the ISS. Some tourists. Perhaps they just did not notice that the Sun seems to be missing in space?

Be careful. The Moon is a hoax as well. Never existed - LINK - THE MOON IS A HOAX

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1