Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

wallarookiller

I don`t believe in anything with out proof. Aliens ya, no proof. I was talking about your take on a mans word and saying he was joking when he was not. Get off your high horse Jimmy. People that question you are not always blind believers just folks asking. Why do you think he was joking as it makes no sence to do so over and over does it.

All the best for the New Year Mate

I am afraid it is a joke:

115:02:52 Mitchell: Wait a minute. (Pause) Okay.

115:03:07 Shepard: Okay. Put it down. (Pause) Let's get the...(Pause) Deploy it while it's still up here. There we go.

[After unfolding the wheels, they have to lock the front legs and handle into place. NASA photo
shows the MET next to LM-8 at the Cape.]

115:03:24 Mitchell: Well, let's see...We've had visitors again.

115:03:28 Shepard: Yeah. Hardly worth mentioning.

115:03:33 Mitchell: Agree. (Pause)

[Jones - "I had heard that the backup crew had put greetings in lots of places on the spacecraft. Did you just find one on the MET?"]

[Mitchell - "I think what we're talking about there is one of their
, because they put the goddamn things all over the spacecraft and, whenever we opened up something, there would be one of them. It had a Roadrunner on it and was a parody of our patch."]

[The exchange 'Visitors...hardly worth mentioning,' is, of course, a very dry, joking dismissal of the backup crew.]

[Journal Contributor Andrew Chaikin wrote in his book
A Man On The Moon
, "Before the flight, Cernan's crew had devised a
featuring the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote cartoon characters. On it, the Coyote, representing Shepard's crew, reaches the moon only to find the Road Runner -- Cernan's crew -- is already there, waving a 'First Team' banner. Along the border was printed the Road Runner's trademark 'Beep Beep'. The
real
message was unfit for publication: 'Watch your ass -- we're right behind you.' During the flight, Shepard's crew discovered Road Runner patches in every notebook and storage locker in their two spacecraft. Even on the lunar surface, they couldn't escape: There, on the MET, was another 'Beep Beep'." (Used with permission.)]

[Journal Contributor Brian Lawrence has supplied a copy of the
and notes: "The backup crew (Roadrunner) are depicted waiting on the Moon for the prime crew (Wile E. Coyote) to arrive. The Coyote has red fur for Roosa, a pot belly for Mitchell, and a grey beard for Shepard."]

115:03:39 Shepard: Okay. Houston, as you can see, the MET is deployed properly.

115:03:45 McCandless: Roger.

115:03:49 Shepard: Looks like it's in good shape.

LINK

Edited by psyche101

And to coin a fraise "Lots of High Horse`s in Here "

But the spin is, "come on up on the horse with me, the view is much better and you don't get horse s--t in your face so often."

The invitation is still open, Silver Thong. I'll give you a hand up. When you've gotten too much horsie poop in your face, try a new position.

All we need IS Love ! THat ought to get E.T to land ? Ive been trying on my new Cell phone to call home for a year now ! Its quite the Kool phone too !

See ?

post-68971-0-36900000-1357349734_thumb.j

it doesnt feel right calling you Lord Vetinari......I may continue to calll you 747 with your permission of course :)

"Hear! Hear!"... :tu:

• Like 1

"Hear! Hear!"... :tu:

I concur. I vote that Lord Vetinari change his name back! Not that it matters that much, as for me he is 747400 :-P

In other words, are we done with the childish antics so we again can see 747400 post in this forum?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

I concur. I vote that Lord Vetinari change his name back! Not that it matters that much, as for me he is 747400 :-P

In other words, are we done with the childish antics so we again can see 747400 post in this forum?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Childish antics? How do you mean? Why do you think it was a childish Antic? I was getting bored with the old one, lots of people do it.

Childish antics? How do you mean? Why do you think it was a childish Antic? I was getting bored with the old one, lots of people do it.

Hehe, sorry 747. That was meant as a joke - just spent 14 hours in my lab, so probably not conveyed as well as it could have been.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Space

Edited by Nuke_em

I have a question, 747,... sorry, Lord Vetinari. Why the first nic, and then why change to the other?

Space

The final frontier.

• Like 1