Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Picture

HMS Dreadnought

I came across this on the Daily Telegraph website today, make of it what you will...

ufo-plane-window_2425468k.jpg

"

A passenger on a plane from Hong Kong to southwest China's Kunming city claims to have photographed a 'UFO like flying object' outside the window of the plane. Larry Siu said the picture was taken by a friend of his on the flight last Friday. "He said many passengers saw it and took pictures."Picture: HAP/Quirky China News / Rex Features"

"Nothing to see here, just dust particles and light refractions on your retinols" so say the experts, ha

Obviously it was the light of Venus reflecting off of some swamp gas, caught by vehicle headlights 12 miles away during a temperature inversion over Bugtussle, Oklahoma that was carried to that bit of Chinese airspace by atmospheric disturbances caused by the medias neverending love affair with the Kardashian girls...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 3

Obviously it was the light of Venus reflecting off of some swamp gas, caught by vehicle headlights 12 miles away during a temperature inversion over Bugtussle, Oklahoma that was carried to that bit of Chinese airspace by atmospheric disturbances caused by the medias neverending love affair with the Kardashian girls...

Touche- I really doubt a hub cap can get flung that high in the atmosphere.

• Like 2

Well if they all say they say it, then for it be fake all the passengers who saw it would have to be in on it.

Have thye actually asked the pilot and other passengers though?

• Like 1

Well if they all say they say it, then for it be fake all the passengers who saw it would have to be in on it.

Does it matter? The mass hallucination theory would cover that nicely.

• Like 1

There's almost

It's obviously the 13th century now, what are the odds of more than one guy on a plane having a camera as well. It's not like someone else would try to take a pic if 'everyone' "saw" it. And if they do take a pic, they'll obviously just put it in their wedding albums.

• Like 1

Better if it accompanied by multi-testimony really. The two taken together make the case more convincing in these days of high tech CGI.

Better if it accompanied by multi-testimony really. The two taken together make the case more convincing in these days of high tech CGI.

Testimony doesn't really do donkey dookie, we'd need shots of the same thing from multiple angles, but since cameras are only for high privileged, high status aristocrats and kings, we can't have more than one guy looking at the same thing and more than one guy having a camera to take a picture of it, even if a bus/plane full of people see a UFO.

Testimony doesn't really do donkey dookie,

Not to you of course. Depends what value you put on human beings.

Why is it all photos of Unifientified Circular Craft are angled in the same way? The side face the photographer sightly up, the bottom slightly exposed....

• Like 1

Why is it all photos of Unifientified Circular Craft are angled in the same way? The side face the photographer sightly up, the bottom slightly exposed....

I would guess it would be because they are usually flying higher than the photographer..I like your observation. Don't know where it leads but that's how we should be following the clues.

Pending additional pics from other witnesses, I'm going to go with a 1960s hubcap Photoshopped in. The shape's right and there's a thin rim of pixels around the 'object' that don't match the background sky. None of this is certain, of course.

Seems like you're creating a false dichotomy here. They're either telling the truth or lying. They could be mistaken, too. Value of human beings doesn't really come into play.

THats gotta be a 2012 Mayan Flipper Disc FTL semi-used run about stone drilling,water diving.plasma spewing.Big-Foot Looking Alien with MIB`s at the Wheel !

Merry Holidays ALl !

just a few days left to post Who wants all my old money laying around? :nw:

• Like 1

Interesting, but if other people saw it surely other pics would have surfaced?

Plus Im sure he took more than 1 photo

I wouldn't say it was down to the 'value you put on human beings', moreso the trust you have in them, most of the time.

Intersting pic though? Any valid explanations forthcoming? Although I enjoy the 'swamp-gas shining off a lighthouse' joviality, would be interesting to hear some sensible reasoning?

I'd suppose the most obvious source of the pic would be CGI. Sadly, my laptop with image-tweaking facilities is at home and not the office. Anyone else had a go?

I can not tell if its Cgi or not if it is they did pretty good.

I came across this on the Daily Telegraph website today, make of it what you will...

ufo-plane-window_2425468k.jpg

"

A passenger on a plane from Hong Kong to southwest China's Kunming city claims to have photographed a 'UFO like flying object' outside the window of the plane. Larry Siu said the picture was taken by a friend of his on the flight last Friday. "He said many passengers saw it and took pictures."Picture: HAP/Quirky China News / Rex Features"

These are like ten a penny.

It looks good on the surface but I won't be stocking on munitions just yet.

However it's the best I've seem out of a pretty mediocre bunch here recently.

If it's alien I would say it's either a drone or a scout.

I can't see how they would fake it that high up without Photoshop.

It dosn't even look like it's stuck to the window but appearances could be deceptive.

I honestly can't think you can confuse that for a reflection of Venus.

Btw if that's a discus it'll need Superman to chuck it, not a weed like He-Man.

Edited by Walnut Whip

Oooooooooooooo. That's a clear shot. But honestly, who knows. I would love it for it to be true!