Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Picture

HMS Dreadnought

THe blur factor always gets me ! :clap:

Maybe someday we might get a real video of E.T Landing on the WHite House lawn? And Barack riding around the planet for a few laps !ANd when they land He will tell the world That is all Real ! :tu:

hmmm interesting pic

Iam going to say fake.its to good to be true the engine is in focus and so is the ufo with the plane going over 300 miles an hour.

Obviously it was the light of Venus reflecting off of some swamp gas, caught by vehicle headlights 12 miles away during a temperature inversion over Bugtussle, Oklahoma that was carried to that bit of Chinese airspace by atmospheric disturbances caused by the medias neverending love affair with the Kardashian girls...

EXACTLY what i was thinking.

It just might be a Japanese "Super X"

An anti-war machine created by the Japanese government to defend the capital, the Super-X is equipped with extremely heat resistant armor and features a wide variety of missiles in its armament.

gzilla8528.jpg

Length: 27.2 meters

Height: 11.2 meters

Mass: 150 tons

Powers/Weapons: Flight at mach 1; equipped with Cadmium Missiles; Laser Cannons; equipped with a wide variety of missiles; heat resistant layer; able to launch flares

Edited by kampz

Iam going to say fake.its to good to be true the engine is in focus and so is the ufo with the plane going over 300 miles an hour.

I'm not a photography expert. I've got a great camera but barely know 10% of its functions and features but... Pretty much every camera has multiple focus options these days. Foreground, area focus, etc. And there are also functions that compensate for speed and blurring. I've taken plenty of photos while in a moving car on the highway (in the passenger seat of course) and sports photographers use them all the time.

Now, I'm not saying it's real. With all the various editing programs out there, it's easy to fake anything you want these days. But it could be.

Edited by Winterwind

IMO, i think this is a decent photoshop job. inside the red lines, notice a somewhat difference in the pixels in a square surrounding the UFO. i believe the artist was trying to blend the photo to hide this but didnt quite succeed. good try tho.

ufo-plane-window_2425468kcopy_zpsb42496b1.jpg

after studying this photo, it made me realize that if i tried to fake a photo myself then the method i thought would be best would absolutely not work. if in fact i am right about this being a fake, then this artist really thought this photo out and its one of the better ones ive seen. just my opinion.

its black, possibly metallic? has three portholes and its undercarriage seems to show some kind of propulsion system..? I wonder if it's flying away from the earth or possibly preparing for landing..? I bet its going to Bugarach