Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"cancel the fuel....ATV"

White Crane Feather

I heard this during a journey last night. Does anyone have a clue what it might mean?

• Like 1

ATV = All terrain Vehicle, like a quad etc.

Have you been watching or doing anything related to quad bikes?

what

The title.

"cancel the fuel....ATV"

ATV = All terrain Vehicle, like a quad etc.

Have you been watching or doing anything related to quad bikes?

Nope. Don't own one. Don't watch anything about them.

I heard this during a journey last night. Does anyone have a clue what it might mean?

I just read your blog.

This voice, a womans voice.

I don't know if you've seen the move 5th Element, but the Opera singer in the movie, when she talks, Just wondering if it was like her voice?

I had a similar experience last night but my message was "Turn the light off Professor T"

Edited by Professor T

Sounds as if the ATV is out of commission, so the fuel is not needed.

Right. It did have a shop like feel to the voice. It sounded like what you might here at a car lot over an intercom system.

I just read your blog.

This voice, a womans voice.

I don't know if you've seen the move 5th Element, but the Opera singer in the movie, when she talks, Just wondering if it was like her voice?

I had a similar experience last night but my message was "Turn the light off Professor T"

Not really. It was methodical and had the higher pitch muffled sound an intercom would lend to a voice.

Not really. It was methodical and had the higher pitch muffled sound an intercom would lend to a voice.

There is a telephathic activation today..

Not saying that's what it is, but it might be a possibility there is a connection.. *shrugs*

Check this out..,, this will blow you away.

I have a friend that I have lunch with on Thursdays. I blogged about him while back because he got sick all of a sudden and I had dreamt about it. He pulled through but some sort of virus affected him and it almost killed him. He is recovered now, but for months I thought he was a gonner.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=26277

So today I was haveing lunch with him and we were discussing stills, and producing ethanol as a substitute for gasoline. We both have degrees in economics, so our conversations usually turns to our economy particular post fiat currency collapse scenarios .

Within moments we figured the best thing to do was to have a professional still, and a modified ATV to to accept ethanol as fuel.

It did not strike me until walking out the door.

"cancel the fuel....ATV"

I was in shock that I just had that conversation. I guess the idea must have been mulling around in my head.... Or it's something I really need to do. But there is no mistaking it. I thought those words were cryptic, but now they are clear as day to what they are referring to.

Edited by Seeker79

I had sort of the same thing happened to me last week. I had 4 things happen from a dream I had the previous night, one being hearing a specific person say the same thing i heard them say in the dream the night before.

But let me now ask this:

Should I build an ethanol ATV? If you read my blog before I took the journey, I asked for something for next year.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=26646

Was this just a bread crumb synchronicity or should I do it?

I had sort of the same thing happened to me last week. I had 4 things happen from a dream I had the previous night, one being hearing a specific person say the same thing i heard them say in the dream the night before.

If you dream a string of 6-10 numbers i suggest you play them in lotto!

I was going to suggest, on reading the OP, that only you would be able to make sense of the symbolic construction of the words But i notice on reading down,that this has now resolved itself.

As to next year. Building a modified ATV might be fun and enjoyable for you. I would do it for that reason But the economic collapse and the real fuel crisis isnt quite on us yet and it may never be. My state is producing about 30% of its energy from renewable sources and looking at moving to electric cars powered by those sources While this will increase energy costs it will alos promote economic development and financial security In tha tcase neither the economy nor the fuel crisis may ever reach tipping point.

For the moment while it is annoying paying $10 a gallon for fuel in a vehicle that only gets about 35 miles to the gallon when you are driving18000 miles a year, it is still affordable. The doubling of electricity prices in the last few years is another hardship for poorer peole but that will resolve itself and is partly in the process of doing so now. Many south australians now get free power form solar systems and actually make a considerable profit in selling excess electricity back into the grid. You can set up a system for 3000 dollars tha twill pay itself off in a few years while providing free electricity.

South Australian homes have the highest percentage of solar panels installed in Australia, with new data revealing an average of almost one in every seven houses across the state has a solar power system installed.

In some towns and suburbs especally thise of retirees 25% of homes have solar electricity installed

http://www.cleanener.../110413/SA.html

Edited by Mr Walker