Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man builds replica of Noah's Ark

OverSword

whats he going to do with it now if the world doesnt flood ?

• Like 1

Don't criticize him. Can't you see he's saving stuffed animals?

stuffed animals need loving too i suppose xx
  • Like 1

There's more to that story, as I have posted here:

http://www.unexplain...80#entry4232735

December 30, 2010

ENG 2010. Robert received a word on the Holland judgments. 2010

Aalten, 23rd of October 2010: Robert Seales received a word on the judgments of Netherlands [11.00-11.35 pm]. Watchmen Ministries watchmen_min@hotmail.com.[Watchmen Ministries is by no means connected to the several ministries and individuals who placed posts on this blog]

“They shall cry on the housetops, on the roofs of their buildings they shall scream. They shall be terrified and they shall be horrified. They shall panic, and scream with fear and run for their lives. They shall run to and fro, not knowing wither to go. A great tempest shall overcome them like a

mighty rushing wind, and you shall watch from afar and gaze upon the terrible waters as they come.

My judgments shall swallow up the great cities of the West. They shall fall; never to rise again. The cities in the plains shall be overtaken, overwhelmed in My wrath.

I am coming with a great sword to smite this nation as never before and My sword shall be bathed in blood. From the North unto the South, from the West unto the borders of the East, the slain of the Lord shall number in their millions.

And this nation, the Netherlands, shall be pitifully low. It shall be no more. It shall lay in ruins, drenched in My wrath and in My anger. The stench of its sin has reached up to My nostrils. Its iniquity is unpardonable. It is a stain and a blot of unrighteousness of such a magnitude, I will no longer forbear. It is enough! It is enough! The reign of My terror shall surely fall on this nation.

I will strike the landscape; I will strike the beasts and the cattle. I will smite the pigs and the fowls.They shall be smitten by the millions; they shall be no more. I will smite the trees and the meadows; the highways and the byways shall be swallowed up in My wrath.

My anger is sufficient to destroy them all. And their carcasses shall be a witness against this nation, both man and beast, young and old, and their death and destruction shall testify against this nation for its sin is great and its abominations overflow. Even the tallest structures shall fail them in that day of their calamity. My finger is poised to strike. Declare My warning, for time is running out for this nation. My decree for the utter destruction of the Netherlands is sure and steadfast and nothing shall prevent Me from executing My judgments. They that think they can turn My Hand are in utter delusion and deception.The sword of My wrath is poised over the Netherlands to strike it very soon and few there are who will understand and comprehend what I am about to do.

The nations shall tremble when they see and behold the catastrophe; their faces shall be pale through fear and concern. They shall lament and wail and cry and none shall help them.

The Lord is saying: flee from the West to the East; urgently flee. Gather your belongings, do not look back and flee for your lives, for the watery grave that will overwhelm this nation is at hand!

The matter is urgent. The situation is exceedingly serious, and the sword of My wrath is poised to strike. Flee to the higher ground. Flee to the mountains. Not one of you should stay behind. The signs are in evidence that My wrath will not wait much longer. It is a lie and a deception to think you can stay and survive. You must flee for your lives!

I hear their cries from the rooftops. Their screams, their panic stricken yells and screams. They are with fear. Their clothes are torn and tattered. They sit, stand on the rooftops, groaning and moaning and none, none shall come to help them.

I will overwhelm this country from one end to the other. I will make a full end of this place. Not one tree shall stand. Thus saith the Lord of Hosts. My decree has gone forth. The time is at hand.

See Me strike terror and horror in the hearts of this blasphemous country. They know no shame. They have heaped abominations upon abominations; they know no shame. They scorn Me. They ridicule My Holy Name. They blaspheme the worthy Name by Which I am called. They do not know Me, neither am I known of them.

A great evil has overcome this place. Thus My judgment is sure. I will have no mercy and pity anymore. This is My final word, My final warning. And this is but one nation among many that will experience My sharp sword of wrath and judgment. These disgusting cities will be no more. I am angry with this nation. They should know better. They do not even acknowledge My blessings. They are stiffnecked, hardhearted, wretched people. It is enough! No more will I forbear.

Make haste while there is yet time.

Idiots are everywhere.

Edited by Still Waters
Removed copyrighted image
  • Like 1

For Huibers, a builder by trade, it all began with a nightmare he had in 1992, when the low-lying Netherlands was flooded, as it has been many times throughout its history.

Huibers thinks that new floods are possible, not least due to global warming. He cites a New Testament passage prophesying that "the cities of the coast shall tremble" near the end of times.

But he's not worried the whole Earth will ever be flooded again. In the Bible, the rainbow is God's promise it won't be.

"I had a call from American television," he says, laughing. "This has nothing to do with the end of the Mayan calendar," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/dutchman-launches-life-sized-replica-noahs-ark-145330205.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan%27s_Ark

• Like 1

A full sized Ark replica; then there was the model Ark built from toothpicks.

A full sized Ark replica built from toothpicks, now that would be impressive!

I like it. It ain't everyone who can build a boat that actually floats, let alone an Ark.

Thank you for not making a joke about my last girlfriend LOL

• 2 weeks later...

It could be deployed in the UK.

Tbh it feels like it's been raining forty nights and forty days.

I don't know how they are going to sort out the two by two rule though.

• Like 1

It could be deployed in the UK.

Tbh it feels like it's been raining forty nights and forty days.

I don't know how they are going to sort out the two by two rule though.

Noah has changed it to the four by two rule. No personal invite after the casting couch = a 4x2 over your napper.

Edited by Eldorado