Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious Flying Creature

KrowMax

It is because the US allows everyone to have guns......

considering every topic I go to has that in it, and I have been trying to avoid it like the plague ( and not succeeding ) I have decided that is the answer to everything.....How could so many trolls be wrong?

Yes, I am not all here....I will go to bed before I get in trouble.

It is because the US allows everyone to have guns......

considering every topic I go to has that in it, and I have been trying to avoid it like the plague ( and not succeeding ) I have decided that is the answer to everything.....How could so many trolls be wrong?

Yes, I am not all here....I will go to bed before I get in trouble.

don't feel bad sakari

my answer to every sports and leisure question in trivial pursuit is hank aaron. i figure eventually it will be right.

15zCH18403.jpg

That this bat looks extremely huge is because of perspective. The guy you see on his back is right under the bat. If you look closely, you can see they stuck a cigaret in the mouth of the bat.

However, golden crowned flying foxes are large critters: they have a wingspan of 6 feet and sometimes more.

• Like 1

That this bat looks extremely huge is because of perspective. The guy you see on his back is right under the bat. If you look closely, you can see they stuck a cigaret in the mouth of the bat.

However, golden crowned flying foxes are large critters: they have a wingspan of 6 feet and sometimes more.

thanks for pointing this out. it really does look much larger if you don't pay attention to the scale of other items in the picture :tu:

Hi guys i'm just wondering about a mysterious creature we saw while me and my friend are in our way home.This is what happen :

"While in our way suddenly my friend saw this creature right on the top of a mango tree.

He said wow did you see that??

Then i answer See What??..

Then He said that Flying thing above the tree..

Then i looked the top of the tree and saw this creature it was like a woman wearing a cape ..Maybe it's not a cape it was a dress some kind of a gown or something but it's look like cape cause of the strong wind that time.We both fell nervous that time imagine a flying creature at 1:00 AM we are the only one walking in the street that time..haha Freaky...

The first thing I thought of from the description was that girl from The Twilight Zone from an episode called "The Grave". If you haven't seen it, it's a great visual of an urban legend that's been around a long time.

post-57450-0-98549800-1355772534_thumb.p

Edited by Mantis914

I'd go with owl assuming that the story has any credibility at all... Could have been after lizards of frogs in the tree tops. Perspective isn't always as you remember it and being that it was at night wouldn't have helped with estimating size.

Yeah. also look at the blue tape they used to mark of the area and bind up the bats wings. Shows clearly this is a big bat, but not a monster.

I've heard of people seeing naked men and women flying in the sky with capes on their back. Although it isn't Cryptozoology it is still a posibility?

• 4 months later...

I've heard of people seeing naked men and women flying in the sky with capes on their back. Although it isn't Cryptozoology it is still a posibility?

It's the other places in the Philippines there many of them... :devil:

• Like 1