Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alleged Justin Bieber murder plot revealed

glorybebe

Two men from Albuquerque, N.M., may have been plotting to kill singer Justin Bieber and his bodyguard, a New Mexico state police investigation has revealed.

Mark Staake, 41, and his nephew Tanner Ruane, 23, were arrested in late November, New Mexico state police said in a release, after an investigation found they might be plotting to commit murder.

"Through follow-up investigation it was discovered that Justin Bieber may have also been a target of the murder plot," wrote Lt. Robert McDonald in an emailed statement.....

....Martin told investigators he wanted J.B. killed because he "has a measure of fame" and Martin had "become infatuated" with him.

Martin has a tattoo of J.B. on his leg and attempted to contact him several times, but became upset when J.B. did not respond, the affidavit says.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/story/2012/12/12/justin-bieber-murder-plot.html

Well, wwwaaahhh! Justin Beiber didn't write him back so he's going to have him killed. If that is the case, there should be a lot more murdered people in this world.

(insert testicle joke here)

LOL, yeah, had to fight my first impulse to giggle as this had to do with a teeny bopper hero.

again, i thought my cat had something to do with this at first. i figured it may be some misguided sense of loyalty on his part, knowing how i despise the beebster but then i realized, hey it's my cat we're talking about. he has no regard for anyone. he probably likes justin beiber

• Like 2

talk about living in a fantasy world, the kid is nuts... Justin Bieber is no David Cassidy or Andy Gibb. I use to go crazy for them when I was a preteen. I give away my age? haha!

• Like 1

I have been blissfully unaware of anything about this kid except that he hangs out with a hottie. Is his music bad or is he just over exposed? Killing him seems a bit over the top though. How sad must a person's life be that they'd feel the need to kill what amounts to a total stranger for no real reason at all?

I have been blissfully unaware of anything about this kid except that he hangs out with a hottie. Is his music bad or is he just over exposed? Killing him seems a bit over the top though. How sad must a person's life be that they'd feel the need to kill what amounts to a total stranger for no real reason at all?

His music is bad, and the girl he hangs out with isn't really that big of a hottie. Only thing that really annoys me about him is the horde of girls that comes running up when you mention his name.

This is what happen when two homophobic men find themselves strangely attracted to a teenage boy lol

Seriously leave that kid alone. He is talented.. more so than a few singers out right now... He is a kid doing his thing.

Plus he is helping the little girls discover their bodies. I was once that little girl. lol

If you go to the article, there is a picture of the guy who was/is obsessed with Beiber...he is no kid, he is at least in his 40s.

hysterically_laughing.gif

Shocker, these idiots comes from my neck of the woods.

Simple minds are so cute, aren't they? Look at that adorable display of humor!

If you go to the article, there is a picture of the guy who was/is obsessed with Beiber...he is no kid, he is at least in his 40s.

weiiiirddddd. lol

It's creepy, like how Selena's fan club president actually murdered her. Not a Bieber fan but this is wrong.

The downside of fame is that you can attract random sick people.

It's creepy, like how Selena's fan club president actually murdered her. Not a Bieber fan but this is wrong.

The downside of fame is that you can attract random sick people.

Yeah. And then it is the celebrity's fault for not being what the crazed fan thought they should be....

What?!?! Sick MF!!

He must be a pedophile, Justin is barely a teenager. I know he's at least 18 but that its still just a baby! What a psycho.

Poor Justin, she is just a kid...

This world had a good few crack pots...It's creepy

• Like 1

Poor Justin, she is just a kid...

This world had a good few crack pots...It's creepy

she is actually a he...

hehehe... :)

she is actually a he...

hehehe... :)

He sure fooled me ..I am skeptical, I still reckon Justin Bieber is a girl..Real name is Justine Beiber :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Although this is hilarious and sad at the same time....we mustn't forget that crazy fans do end up doing crazy things to their idols

Misery.jpg

• Like 1

Although this is hilarious and sad at the same time....we mustn't forget that crazy fans do end up doing crazy things to their idols

Misery.jpg

Perfect example! LOL!

He sure fooled me ..I am skeptical, I still reckon Justin Bieber is a girl..Real name is Justine Beiber :P

Well, he IS awfully pretty!

• Like 2