Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man carves pentagram in sons back

Simbi Laveau

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-texas-father-carved-pentagram-20121212,0,6678688.story

Texas man carves a pentagram in his sons back with a box cutter .Then calls police to say he did it because 12-12-12,is a holy day.

The boys mother was heard screaming ,and she had disarmed her husband,but feared other knives in the house .

Poor kid.

Whats scary i the fact the guy looks normal.

It also annoys me when morons like this then give the pentagram even more bad publicity that it doesn't need.

Some religious fanatics will be all over this. :td:

• Like 6

wtf that man is very disturbed, im pretty sure that blood smear on the door is part of some messed up ritual. (like the passover lamb)

messed up that the kid had to experience this horror, literally scarred for life.

how are dates special? we gave a random day a date and when theres patterns in future dates people obsess about them.

Edited by Armchair Educated

Poor kid.

It also annoys me when morons like this then give the pentagram even more bad publicity that it doesn't need.

I am religious, but i'd never thought of doing such a perverted thing :td: Edited by CuriousGreek

wtf that man is very disturbed, im pretty sure that blood smear on the door is part of some messed up ritual. (like the passover lamb)

messed up that the kid had to experience this horror, literally scarred for life.

how are dates special? we gave a random day a date and when theres patterns in future dates people obsess about them.

Well it would indicate he has some sort of pagan beliefs ?

No one I know held 12-12-12 as sacred ,in pagan circles ...

No one is saying he had such beliefs .

It's bizarre. I think he's just disturbed .

I once had a girlfriend who liked to do that to me.

.... But that's a story for another time. Hmm hmm hmmm.

• Like 1

I am religious, but i'd never thought of doing such a perverted thing :td:

I meant fanatical Christians etc would jump on the chance to say things like "Satan worshiper" etc because of the pentagram as a lot of them are very ignorant towards the pentagram etc.

• Like 1

I meant fanatical Christians etc would jump on the chance to say things like "Satan worshiper" etc because of the pentagram as a lot of them are very ignorant towards the pentagram etc.

im a christian and i know its not a curse sign but one of protection.

the pagans ive seen on here, i dont get the impression that the average pagan would do this just the crazies. soz saying pagans abit vague, im sure theres a large variety of pagans.

p.s i dont know how you made this about christians.

Edited by Armchair Educated
  • Like 1

im a christian and i know its not a curse sign but one of protection.

the pagans ive seen on here, i dont get the impression that the average pagan would do this just the crazies. soz saying pagans abit vague, im sure theres a large variety of pagans.

p.s i dont know how you made this about christians.

I didn't mean proper Christians like you. That's why I said fanatics, I mean those crazy ones. The ones you probably dislike as well. lol

• Like 2

I didn't mean proper Christians like you. That's why I said fanatics, I mean those crazy ones. The ones you probably dislike as well. lol

soz its late and i can misinterpet stuff and jump gun easily lol, i dislike alot more christians than i do atheists. i aspire to be a proper christian but not there yet. :)

• Like 2

Why do women hook up with guys like this. I think he might be psychotic and has slipped through the cracks of our wonderful nonexistent mental health system.

• Like 4

Well there had to be at least one idiot in the world that attached some ignorant significance to yesterday's date. Surprised there weren't more. Or maybe there were and this is the only one to be reported on.

• Like 2

Well there had to be at least one idiot in the world that attached some ignorant significance to yesterday's date. Surprised there weren't more. Or maybe there were and this is the only one to be reported on.

After this year I wouldn't be surprised if there is more. The news reports after the 21st is going to be a right laugh. (sarcasm)

soz its late and i can misinterpet stuff and jump gun easily lol, i dislike alot more christians than i do atheists. i aspire to be a proper christian but not there yet. :)

Haha, no problem at all. Understanding others and being respectful is all you need in my book. So you are there in my opinion. :tu:

• Like 1

Tell me when lord, tell me when. I bet this dude eats live animals.

It is Texas by the way...the epicentre of the Fundamentalist nut-bars of the world.

Edited by Sean93

Poor kid.

So true. :clap::nw:

• Like 1

I hope he sterolized it first....

• Like 1

Why do women hook up with guys like this. I think he might be psychotic and has slipped through the cracks of our wonderful nonexistent mental health system.

Because the guy doesn't walk up and smack you up side the head and drag you back to his house. There are a lot of weirdos who seem like nice, normal guys until either they snap or feel they can finally show their true colors. I am sure there are a lot of women out there like that, too.

• Like 4

Like you said Darkwind, the nonexistant mental health system. Not just in the U.S., but worldwide. If they would have kept funding it, I wonder how many lives they could've saved. :(

• Like 1

Like you said Darkwind, the nonexistant mental health system. Not just in the U.S., but worldwide. If they would have kept funding it, I wonder how many lives they could've saved. :(

Well it seems like these things fester,and family members just hope its nothing ,but then it blows up in their face.

The mom is obviously upset ,and the police said there had been minor incidents before,but nothing like this.

Chances are good,the mom saw signs,but never thought he could do something like this .

• Like 1

I don't know what the laws are there, but I hope he get's charged enough to put him away for a long time.

And that poor kid. At his age he will most certainly remember this.

The scars are not only on his back, but also in his mind. Damn.

• Like 1