Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Cough

Simbi Laveau

http://www.houselogic.com/news/air-quality/many-suffering-sandy-cough/?nicmp=outbrain&nichn=cpc&niseg=hlnews

Dozens of people all over the NY ,NJ area ,are suffering from a cough and some people have rashes,that are suspected to be as a result of all kinds of dust spores and mold being generated by hurricane Sandy .

Many babies have been seen in the er in NY

• Like 1

Nothing like that ever happens here when a storm passes. Sounds like there's a lot of old crap that got stirred up. Perhaps Sandy is serving as a good old-fashioned house cleaning.

• Like 3

Nothing like that ever happens here when a storm passes. Sounds like there's a lot of old crap that got stirred up. Perhaps Sandy is serving as a good old-fashioned house cleaning.

We get the black mold growing behind walls here.

Houses are condemned for it .

I'm guessing its the mold. I've been wheezing a lot ,but not coughing actively .

I had it much worse after the WTC ,but god knows what was in the air then .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

I'm guessing its the mold. I've been wheezing a lot ,but not coughing actively .

Many properties were condemned due to the black mold after Katrina. Nasty stuff!
  • Like 1

God and the EPA. But don't tell anybody.... :innocent:

• Like 1

Black mold can really make you sick. I know someone that moved out of a house because it was making them sick. When you stir that stuff and other contaminants up it can be much worse. Like removing asbestos, that's when it will get you.

http://www.houselogi...pc&niseg=hlnews

Dozens of people all over the NY ,NJ area ,are suffering from a cough and some people have rashes,that are suspected to be as a result of all kinds of dust spores and mold being generated by hurricane Sandy .

Many babies have been seen in the er in NY

It's probably from all the old **** flushed up from the New Jersey Meadowlands

The amount of environmental abuse that piece of land has taken is quite extraordinary, so I bet a nice "cocktail" of all kinds of poison is out in circulation.