Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

Eddy_P

the book mentioned above is written in such a/way as to be eerily similar to a genuine bloody book, with writing within - it's written with the book.

• Like 2

The makers of the 1995 multi-media cd-rom was a group of French companies called Acta/Scala/E.M.M.E.

It was designed to run on an IBM 386/486 PC with 4 Mb RAM, a SVGA display with 256 colors at 640x480 resolution, a double speed CD-ROM drive, a hard disk with

3 Mb free space, in the MS Windows 3.1 environment and required a Windows supported audio board and Windows supported mouse.

you are correct there.. but.. 386's did not come out with cd roms nor svga cards..

you had to buy your own cd rom and have it installed.. same as the svga cards.. when they were released..

how do I know this..

I owned one of the first 386 computers :)

it came with a 50 meg hard drive.. 4 megs of ram.. a vga card .. 5 1/4 floppy disk drive.. no cd rom..

CD roms and SVGA cards did not become standard until the 486 was released.. as a added extra.. when the dx 66 was released they were sold with cd roms as standard.. not as a extra..

again how do I know.. i upgraded to one .. though it cost me 2 and a half grand for it..

ohh well if you're going to bring facts into this Eddie might as well go away again and hope everyone forgets him before he comes back, just like the last two times.

• Like 1

The makers of the 1995 multi-media cd-rom was a group of French companies called Acta/Scala/E.M.M.E.

It was designed to run on an IBM 386/486 PC with 4 Mb RAM, a SVGA display with 256 colors at 640x480 resolution, a double speed CD-ROM drive, a hard disk with

3 Mb free space, in the MS Windows 3.1 environment and required a Windows supported audio board and Windows supported mouse.

No.

This type of question has been previously asked…No. The compact disk is not based upon ancient writings (except for the 6 historical civilizations actually mentioned on the cd-rom).

<snip>

So let me get this straight. Somebody sufficiently technologically advanced chose to bring a 386 instead of, say, an iPad or their equivalent? Good grief.

you are correct there.. but.. 386's did not come out with cd roms nor svga cards..

you had to buy your own cd rom and have it installed.. same as the svga cards.. when they were released..

how do I know this..

I owned one of the first 386 computers :)

it came with a 50 meg hard drive.. 4 megs of ram.. a vga card .. 5 1/4 floppy disk drive.. no cd rom..

CD roms and SVGA cards did not become standard until the 486 was released.. as a added extra.. when the dx 66 was released they were sold with cd roms as standard.. not as a extra..

again how do I know.. i upgraded to one .. though it cost me 2 and a half grand for it..

Ah, sweet memories :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Eddy my dear friend, Crack is bad for you.

Im so confused here its terrible. What was on the CD that they took? As from what I can read, see and tell is it contained events, pictures and videos of things that had happened in time?

If that is the case then these events had to have happened before 1995 in order for them to be put on a CD. So did the time travellers take the CD's back to show people things that they are already going to do anyway? What on earth would the point of that be?

And let me say OMG a 386pc when time travel was avalible? If it was me a 42inch plazma and a nice tocuh pad would have been sent back, maybe even a pjojector (high five myself for cinima in the biblical age)

Now maybe in all your ancient wisdom eddy you can answer me Where is the time travel machine now, in 1995 if they had it TRUST ME money dictates that it would be redibly avalible all over the world and some one would be very rich for it.

Please apply LOGIC here this is rubbish and if you seriously ,posting what you posting as fact, i urge you to please get help, AA or a shrink or something as this is serious deliousions and brain washing (to believe this nonsence)

But Im willing to admitt im wrong if you can prove your claims... Real proof, not what you have presented here cause that is sci-fi and frindge at the VERY best.

No.

This type of question has been previously asked…No. The compact disk is not based upon ancient writings (except for the 6 historical civilizations actually mentioned on the cd-rom).

The civilizations presented are from around the Mediterranean region from between 2000 BCE and 476 CE, being Etruria, Carthage, Roman Empire, Greece, Phoenicia and Egypt.

(The Egyptian section only presents seven video shows, and not pages of pictures.)

The Etrurian section shows things Eturian…

The Roman section shows things Roman…

The Greece section shows things Greek…

The Phoenician section shows things Phoenician…

The Carthage section shows things Carthagian…

…and NOT anything to do with Palestine, Jerusalem, the Bible, the Old Testament, nor the New Testament.

…YET Ezekiel, Daniel, and John do describe the contents of the cd-rom.

It is a direct quote from the Bible, with a second citation confirming the ‘book written within’ part.

1.) Revelation 5:1 "I saw in the right hand side...a book written within and on the backside, sealed with 7 seals..."

2.) Ezekiel 2:9-10 "...an hand was sent unto me...a roll of a book was therein....and it was written within..."

I do not understand your confusion.

It is clearly stated on the website that

Clearly the animal icons, the ‘seals’ on the Main Menu Map Page of the cd-rom, are the doorways to the information within. There are seven of them.

Thus the cd-rom literally and physically has seven seals.

Yes, the cd was based on History

No, History was not made based on the cd

You seem to not know the difference between a flat cd rom and a rolled book such as one written on a rolled up parchment

You also seem to have a problem understanding what they meant by seals. It was a physical seal made perhaps of wax and imprinted before it cooled and hardened, Not a series of animal images on a cd rom.

Here is an image to illustrate a rolled parchment that has been sealed

4912861-roll-of-parchment-paper-sealed-with-wax.jpg

Instead of your theory being based in reality and supported by logic, common sense, critical thinking and evidence, it is instead based in fantasy and supported by pareodollia, coincidence and perhaps even a l;ack of understanding on your part where certain things are concerned.

Remember: Making the facts fit the theory does not support the theory in any way.

If that is the case then these events had to have happened before 1995 in order for them to be put on a CD. So did the time travellers take the CD's back to show people things that they are already going to do anyway? What on earth would the point of that be?
To correct the formation of Middle Eastern legends and religions due to their first back-trip experiment to circa 3100 BCE {to see if the pyramids were already there}.

The first wave of back-trips to simply tell the past people that what they were shown (future history and pictures from the cd-roms) was ‘not about gods nor religion’ failed, and the ancient myths and legends continued and some religions were spawned.

Knowing that going back to ‘the day before’ and stopping it all from happening would change all of history, they came up with the notion to place messages so it could all be fixed at a future date.

When you look at a Religion’s sacred text, it often contains two different sets of dates where people have documented encounters with ‘god’ or ‘angels’. eg. Moses in 1230BCE then Ezekiel, Daniel et al in circa 600BC, and Jesus in 30CE then John in 95CE

The second wave of visits can be plainly seen, and they contain a different type of message, one of ‘the future’ and ‘the end times’

An attempt to correct the Egyptian gods story was documented by the scribe Ani where he depicts the computer technology taken back plus the Ancients cd-rom and some of its contents.

Two monotheistic religions were the result, the Aten cult and the Hebrew religion.

The correction for the Hebrew religion can be seen in the back-trip visits documented by Lehi, Ezekiel and Daniel (and others) from around 600 BCE

The correction for the Jesus cult can be seen by the 95 CE back-trip to John on Patmos island, where it is all revealed in the original words of Revelation.

The attempted correction for the Catholic version of the Jesus cult and all the others can be seen in the back-trip visit to Mohammed in 610 CE. (but that didn’t go according to plan)

The attempted correction for all these previous religions can be seen in the 1827 trip-back to Joseph Smith. (but that didn’t go according to plan either)

While these attempts often mistakenly ‘confirmed’ the presence of ‘angels’ they also unfortunately affirmed religions at the time or even spawned more denominations (or cults).

BUT the chore was done. Placed in all these ancient ‘religious’ texts are documented descriptions of time travel encounters AND what they were telling people. (Although religious scribes have covered all this over with their own layer of rhetoric.)

Full details of this are included as a Coda in the main WBD report.

(Unfortunately the 41 page Coda document (including pictures) is too large to place on the internet. I would be in breach of copyright and forum rules if I did post it.)

As far as Religions…..

The evidence shows there was no GOD who spoke to Moses.

No God = no ‘religious’ basis for the subsequent main Religions on this planet.

‘Religions’ have been formed upon misunderstandings.

What were perceived as ‘angels of God confirming God’s word’ were simply time travelers trying to correct mistakes they caused but who were misunderstood and misquoted.

Hence no Angels, no God, and no actual supernatural basis for the formation of Religions.

This video may also help your understanding…

Yeeeeeeh, you don't understand what seals are. My confusion was completely legitimate.

….. coincidence
You must have missed the given link.

One step is to identify what TYPE of ‘book’. (From the texts themselves, and not from repeated religious tradition and rhetoric - as you seem to have quoted.)

The next step is to find a ‘book’ of that type and cross-check its CONTENTS with the over 200 extracted descriptions from the Bible.

Once that is done, and the evidence shows it is more than just wishful thinking or a coincidence, then a conclusion can be made, which then IDENTIFIES the modern book seen back in the past.

Here’s a direct link: http://www.tt2012.com.au/quest_book7seals/index.html

I suggest you visit the “Book Identified” page then the “Contents Compared” page.

Between the two you will see that the ‘book’ described by three writers from the Bible (Ezekiel, Daniel, and John) was a mid 1990s cd-rom entitled Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean.

Over a 90 percent match of details is not coincidence.

Thus there is no coincidence here, just logic, common sense, critical thinking and evidence.

(btw. ‘Matching pictures from a modern cd-rom to ancient biblical descriptions’ is just one set of examples from a series of eight. More:

http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html

or, incidentaly, how the book with seven seals is a cd.

where are the seven seals? how i the name pf all ths't Holy is somthing thst looks like a frisbee a book?

you've still not answered the basic queston "why a 286?"
It was either a 386PC that had to have a 2x cd-drive and sound card added, or a 486PC that came with the upgrade.

As did several others on this forum, I too owned a 386PC and upgraded it with a 2xcd-drive and sound card. (and oh, did it go slow !)

I thought I had already answered this.

“Why did they take back a 386 personal desktop computer ?”

It was the minimum system that would run the four particular cd-roms.

At some time in the future, someone was going to notice that the images from a certain cd-rom that run on a certain computer match to the described imagery by nearly all the ancient prophets. (From a religious perspective, this was the foretold 'unsealing of the Book with Seven Seals'.) That someone was Ronald Pegg from Queensland Australia (the biblical Second Witness). In contrast to all the previous ancient people who were shown the images on a computer due to some type of time travel encounter (ie. visions in a bright light by an angel), Pegg just went out and bought the current 'modern' computer package from his local shop - which just happened to include one of the cd-roms.

If a different type of computer was taken back to the past each time, then there would not be a consistent trail of clues documented in ancient texts that could be traced back (forward) to a particular computer system.

As Pegg was using the same computer and cd-roms that were documented in ancient texts, it was easy for him to identify the technology being described and the contents of the cd-roms.

“Why did 'time messengers' keep taking back the same computer and cd-roms to the past ?”

The computer and cd-roms were the means by which certain information, particularly pictures, of the same modern events could be shown to ancient people in an attempt to make them document in their texts what will happen in their distant future.

When it was discovered that a time experiment and visit to Mesopotamia was the initial cause of Religions, it was decided to show ancient people a particular future war (the 1991 Persian Gulf War) that will be fought in the name of Religion in the same country (now known as Iraq), in an attempt to persuade them that what the previous prophets saw was not from a divine God or gods .

“Why were those particular cd-roms chosen ? “

Specifically, the Grolier cd-rom shows an audio-visual presentation of the future Mesopotamian (ie. Iraq) war. As previously noted, the Ancients cd-rom was relevant to neighbouring regions from which future civilizations would emerge. The RedShift2 cd-rom contains an astronomical event that occurred in 1992/4, being the comet ShoemakerLevy 9 incidents.

They all contain particular historical information (ie. modern historical events and people) that provide a combined datable set of resources. While this data was shown to ancient people, it meant nothing to them, and as such, would not change or destroy the time line (ie. change our historical past). But because these (future) details were written down in ancient texts, when they actually occur (in the future), certain people would be able to recognize these events and literally decode the Bible (and other ancient texts).

A more basic answer is that they are all of the same era, and as such, run on the same desktop computer system. One of the disks (Grolier) came with the PC386 cd-drive up-grade package.

The Book of Mormon describes the number of floppy and cd-roms needed to boot the system*

*view this question - “Where does The Book of Mormon describe floppy and cd-roms as 24 plates, 8 large and 16 smaller ?”

how the book with seven seals is a cd. where are the seven seals?
You must have missed the explanation on the ‘Evaluation Page’ of the Quest for the Book with Seven Seals project website*.

Having established that a form of DVD was seen back in the past on the ‘Book Identified’ page, a conclusion was presented: “The 'BOOK' held by the Angel was a small wheel and the 'root of the DVD' opened it.”

…..

‘In the root directory of the Ancients cd-rom, the main file {seal} that starts the program has a numerical value (rounded up) of 144,000.

The main menu page [of the Ancients cd-rom] is a map of the Mediterranean region showing the landmass around the actual Mediterranean Sea.

There are seven 'animal' icons that are the doorways {seals} which take us to the various civilizations:

The SEVEN ANIMAL icons on the main menu page of the Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean Multimedia Compact Disc (produced and packaged in 1995 by the French company Acta/Scala/E.M.M.E.) are what the biblical writers Ezekiel and John are describing as part of their ‘roll of a book, written within, sealed with seven seals’.

btw. The reported ‘Angel’ was a time traveller.

and was the install/boot diskset eight cds and 16 floppies?
Yes.

[from the FAQ given link…]

Does it take 16 floppy discs to load the software for a 386 VGA computer with a double-speed CD-Rom Drive and a Sound Card to run the three mentioned CD-Roms?

Yes

Floppy Discs

MS-DOS 6.21, 1993 4

Intel Processor Utilities, 1992 1

Graphics Disc 1

Sound Blaster CD, 1994 1

Video Blaster SE, 1993 1

MS_WINDOWS 3.11, 1993 8 = 16

CD_Roms (with system)

Sound Blaster CD graphics, 1994 1

Sound Blaster CD, 1994 1

Screen Singer 006, 1994 1

Grolier Encyclopedia, 1993 1

MS-VIDEO, 1993 1

Other CD-Roms

Ancient Civilizations, 1995 1

RedShift2, 1998 1

Holy Bible, 1998 1 = 8

This gives a total of 16 floppy discs; and 8 CD-Roms = 24 plates.

Edited by Eddy_P

it's a mysteriously time traveling 1990s Pentium 286 with a copy of Encarta on it that primitve man despite Enligh not existing fo 1000 years, no power, an interface that is godawful even for the 1990s and **** al evidence it's proof that there is no god, Jesus was a fraud and every discovery ever made was the result of a CD made in the 90s.

lol Encarta, I remember that, horrible piece of software it was.

Does it take 16 floppy discs to load the software for a 386 VGA computer with a double-speed CD-Rom Drive and a Sound Card to run the three mentioned CD-Roms?

Yes

Floppy Discs

MS-DOS 6.21, 1993 4

Graphics Disc 1

Sound Blaster CD, 1994 1

Video Blaster SE, 1993 1

CD_Roms (with system)

Sound Blaster CD, 1994 1

MS-VIDEO, 1993 1

Other CD-Roms

RedShift2, 1998 1

Holy Bible, 1998 1 = 8

Definitely won't run Crysis.

You must have missed the explanation on the ‘Evaluation Page’ of the Quest for the Book with Seven Seals project website*.

Having established that a form of DVD was seen back in the past on the ‘Book Identified’ page, a conclusion was presented: “The 'BOOK' held by the Angel was a small wheel and the 'root of the DVD' opened it.”

…..

‘In the root directory of the Ancients cd-rom, the main file {seal} that starts the program has a numerical value (rounded up) of 144,000.

The main menu page [of the Ancients cd-rom] is a map of the Mediterranean region showing the landmass around the actual Mediterranean Sea.

There are seven 'animal' icons that are the doorways {seals} which take us to the various civilizations:

The SEVEN ANIMAL icons on the main menu page of the Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean Multimedia Compact Disc (produced and packaged in 1995 by the French company Acta/Scala/E.M.M.E.) are what the biblical writers Ezekiel and John are describing as part of their ‘roll of a book, written within, sealed with seven seals’.

btw. The reported ‘Angel’ was a time traveller.

*that link again: http://www.tt2012.co...eals/index.html

Yes.

[from the FAQ given link…]

Yes

Floppy Discs

MS-DOS 6.21, 1993 4

Graphics Disc 1

Sound Blaster CD, 1994 1

Video Blaster SE, 1993 1

CD_Roms (with system)

Sound Blaster CD, 1994 1

MS-VIDEO, 1993 1

Other CD-Roms

RedShift2, 1998 1

Holy Bible, 1998 1 = 8

Congratulations, we've been taking about this issue for at least two years and you've finally answered my questions.

Thank you.

However, your argument falls down on one regard....

the biblical writers Ezekiel and John are describing as part of their ‘roll of a book, written within, sealed with seven seals’.

That is not a CD. It cannot be construed as a CD.

It's a roll of paper, with the text of a book written within the role, sealed with seven wax seals.

The language is torturous, I admit and somewhat recursive and a little confused, but it's a book written on a roll of paper.

This whole thread is a book sell.

So where is Ronald Pegg now?

Oh, this is interesting: "Robert Edwin Pengilly (Aka Eddy Pengelly) is easy enough to find on the internet while Ronald Pegg doesn't exist.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=151911&st=45

Stick a fork in this thread, it's done.

Harte Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:27 AM

"Eddy P has been here before with this hoo haw and no doubt will return."

Harte! You're a prophet!

• Like 2

Ronald should take his roadshow to Caboolture.

I'll happily plump for a seat, I hope he doesn't mind a heckler...

• Like 2

Ronald should take his roadshow to Caboolture.

I'll happily plump for a seat, I hope he doesn't mind a heckler...

By all means, save me a seat!

(insert image of old guys in the balcony seat from the Muppets, because I'm too lazy)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 4

This is serious guys lol :) hahahahahahahahahaha

Eddy, NO. I can say with 100% certantiy that you are incorrect and so is Ronald Pegg.

In a post you say Ronald Pegg is the 2nd biblical; witness, please explain this further (bearing in mind that you said all religion does not exsist as its a spin off from the CD's)

Then in posts you say its a DVD but i can promise you that no 428 or 386 could read a DVD. Maybe a CD but 100% sure they couldnt read a DVD.

There is to much inconsistant information, also why did they take all the floppys and cds with software to run the PC? Surly this was pre-installed before they left to go back in time? and it still begs the querstion, you have time travel yet you take the worst form of technology with you in the form on an outdated 386PC? that does not make sence. If a race had time travel technology (assumiong they were hunman here) they would have definitly had a better means of showing the people in history the cd/dvd.

And again it begs the question, WHERE IS THE TIME TRAVELING MACHINE NOW? where is the technology?

Ok, so I just read through the website and the posts here at UM and I'd like to kind of paraphrase to see if I'm understanding all of this correctly.

so, upon doing some research in revelations Ronald Pegg discovered some similarities between an old Encarta encyclopedia CD of ancient civilizations and writings in revelations by John, Ezekiel and Daniel.

In comparing the testimonies to the Encarta disc Ronald concluded that some modern day person traveled back I time and showed these three men the CD (at different times) and the ancient ones thought this modern person was an angel that wanted to show them the CD about to teach them about end of times.

Is that the gist of it?

I have some questions if you wouldn't mind answering.

1.) wouldn't the disk have information already garnered from history? I mean if it's a disk about ancient civilizations it must have already happened to have been put on a CD... Right?

so why go back in time to tell the ancients what is going to happen? What would be the point?

2.) Does the use of the Encarta disk mean that the person who went back in time is from the era of the disk?

if so, who would this angel be? And is he or she working alone? did this angel give their names as 1 of the Archangels?

3.) what is the importance of finding this piece of information at this point in time?

how is it supposed to help if this is indeed the end of times?

if the answers to these questions are in the link, I apologize but please indulge me

the answers as it's getting late, I think I ate some bad chicken soup and I'm pretty tired.

• Like 1