Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

Eddy_P

I just found something rather interresting

The Pegg Project with trademark number 987433 was lodged on 05/02/2004 and has a status of Registered/Protected. The applicant/owner of the trademark is registered as Robert Pengilly .

More details to be found here. So it's just another little piece f the Pegg / Pengilly puzzle. I'm sure they are one and the same person.

I also came after some posts from Eddy in other forums, I realized that we are still being quite nice to him here. Damned, but has he taken some flack in others, I was nearly sorry for him.

At the time that those games came out many were state of the art. It's like the first 3d Mario game that came out. I thought it was fantastic but it pales in comparison to today's games and 20 years from now we will be wondering what we saw in today's games.

I'm thinking more of the gameplay aspect as opposed to the graphics. Super Mario Bros. 3 for example, is still a blast to play despite looking extremely dated, but some are utterly unplayable. Either that or I'm getting old.

This is just your opinion based upon traditional religious words.

I would rather seek the original word meanings, as Pegg has done.

Good you want the original meaning. Let me help you.

http://www.etymonline.com is a good source to find the root of words and if we look for roll here is what we find.

roll (n.) early 13c., "rolled-up piece of parchment or paper," from O.Fr. rolle, from M.L. rotulus "a roll of paper," from L. rotula "small wheel," dim. of rota "wheel." Meaning "dough which is rolled before baking" is first recorded 1580s. Meaning "quantity of paper money" is from 1846; sense of "quantity of (rolled) film" is from 1890. Meaning "act of sexual intercourse" is attested from 1942.

Pay close attention to the first part as that is the origin. We can see the origin is rolled up paper not flat disc that spins on an axis. So you see it's fact based on research and not my opinion.

Just an assumption by you.

Elsewhere the time traveller (aka angel) is quoted as telling technical information, such as the file size in the ‘root of the dvd’ (ie. digital versatile disk) and the twelve lots of time stamps.

“dvd” is associated with the words “the root of” giving ‘the root of the dvd’ gains access. (technical terms)

You're right it is an assumption yet more logical than believing that someone who could travel through time would use the wrong term when talking about a cd as opposed to a dvd. The numerical values (file size) associated with each of those time stamps is not the 12,000 indicated in the bible.

No mistake has been made.

Pegg (and myself) are using the decoding book entitled Strong's Exhaustive Concordance.

It shows the vocalization as ‘daw-veed’ (your W sound) and the letters as ‘dvd’.

It matters not what source you use. It doesn't change the fact that you are using modern Hebrew and it's vocalizations instead of ancient Hebrew and its vocalizations. Ancient Hebrew is what those texts were written in. I gave a link showing the differences and will post it again.

I called it a mistake on your part, giving you the benefit of the doubt for perhaps not realizing the difference. You have stated that it is not a mistake. Someone doing legitimate research would make the correction in their research to reflect the Hebrew that was used at the time. IMO, the only reason someone would purposefully use modern Hebrew when ancient Hebrew should be used would be to attempt to deceive the public into believing that it actually supported their theory.

This is why John specifically says “I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000” Revelation 7:4.

The time traveller TOLD him.

The FM screen was seen and reported by John when the time traveller asked ‘why John had crashed the computer’. (but this is another set of research)

If the time traveler had read the value he would not have read 144,000 but what was listed there. Sure he could have said about 144,000 but that would have been reflected in the writing to show it as an approximate value instead of a definitive one.

This was shown on the ‘Revelation Verses’ page that in English the sentence syntax has been altered during the translation process.

What we have been led to believe the texts were saying is incorrect.

From your site:

Most Bibles have verse 7:4 written as "I heard the number of them which were sealed: there were sealed 144,000" but as you will see from the original Greek words below (from an Interlinear Transliteration

source) this is not so.

The "seal" is numbered 144,000, not 'them of the tribes of the children of Israel' (the second part of the verse).

From the link you provided:

and I heard the number of the sealed, one hundred forty four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of [the] sons of Israel;

Reading the whole verse with the punctuation included clearly indicates it is a number of people that are sealed and not that the seal has the number of 144,000. If, for example, you replace the word sealed with the word dead, it makes it very clear that the structure of the sentence is talking about a number of people and not the number of the seal.

You really did not read the website carefully, did you.

This was shown on the ‘Content Compared’ page in the screen shot of the file Manager Window (Windows 3x).

That default window (which contains the 144,000 file rounded up) HAS twelve lots of “12:00:00am” time stamps thereon.

Visually seen ARE 12 lots of 12:00:00, being exactly what the time traveller told John and what he recorded in Revelation 7:4.

Why they have been related as ‘tribes of Israel’ may have something to do with what was religiously related earlier by Old Testament writers, but at this stage I do not have the answer.

The 12 lots of 12:00:00 am cannot be considered as the 12 tribes of 12,000 each in the bible simply because 12:00:00 taken as just a number is 120,000 not 12,000. Why it was related to the tribes of Israel is because it is a religious text and not one based on a CD

You are citing religious traditional rhetoric, then telling me that I am not using ‘common sense, logic or critical thinking’.

LOL

No rhetoric at all Eddy. I'm using the available text on the subject the title of your topic refers to. It is you who brought up the book with 7 seals therefore it is you using the religious rhetoric as a basis for this topic. A comparison based on what is in the bible and your version of what the bible supposedly really means, shows that the correlation does not exist. Something that can be seen by anyone using common sense, logic and critical reasoning. So I'm sorry Eddy but the laughs on you

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You may not have read my earlier reply where the responses are actually running at 94.92 percent, so 90% is actually a conservative low figure.

I was wrong in what I thought the 90% referred to. It is, if I am correct, referring to your survey/test/whatever. Unfortunately, your conclusion is inaccurate for the following reasons. Asking people if the text that you post is what they are saying in the bible when you have done a cut and past is a useless question and skews the results in your favor. Asking if text is describing something within an image can be deceiving since you can probably come up with a dozen different images off the net that the description would apply to. In fact, instead of just having the images you wanted the descriptions to apply to, you should have had a number of similar images and asked them to choose the one they thought the text referred to. As it is, it again skews the results in your favor. As a result, the way your test is set up, the results can not be said to be valid.

so, upon doing some research in revelations Ronald Pegg discovered some similarities between an old Encarta encyclopedia CD of ancient civilizations and writings in revelations by John, Ezekiel and Daniel.
No.

During his seven years of research Ronald Pegg found the contents of four mid 1990s cd-roms plus the computer system used to show that information, and some specific historical information from two specific history books reported, documented, chronicled, and several times depicted in over 30 ancient texts (not just Revelation).

You are repeating some misinformation some people here are posting.

The cd-rom involved in the OP is the Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean Multimedia Compact Disc (produced and packaged in 1995 by the French company Acta/Scala/E.M.M.E.)

The OP is announcing the results of the latest study of Pegg’s discoveries where from three biblical writers, over 200 descriptions of (what is known as) the ‘Book with Seven Seals’ match with the contents of the cited cd-rom.

The linked evaluation only presents around 200 of the over 400 descriptions from those three biblical writers.

Over a 90 percent match of data from over 200 descriptions is not “some similarities” but a conclusive result using the scientific method. Anything over 75 percent would warrant further investigation.

As mentioned earlier, so far the results from the on-line evaluation is running at 94.92 percent matches.

In comparing the testimonies to the Encarta disc Ronald concluded that some modern day person traveled back I time and showed these three men the CD (at different times) and the ancient ones thought this modern person was an angel that wanted to show them the CD about to teach them about end of times.
Almost right.

The Who, from When, and from Where is not known.

Over 30 ancient people have documented encounters with either a special messenger or the cd-roms (or both and/or contents), not just the three cited in the OP.

The ancient ones had no idea that they were being shown future information on future technology by a future human person, so yes, they perceived him as being ‘an angel’.

They did not go back to teach about the end times. They went back to correct the mistaken spawning of religions, but had to do so without changing history.

1.) wouldn't the disk have information already garnered from history? I mean if it's a disk about ancient civilizations it must have already happened to have been put on a CD... Right?
No. A lot of people get confused with this.

I know what you are trying to say, similar to putting the cart before the horse.

The Ancients cd-rom is about six Mediterranean civilizations.

It was NOT shown to the early Mediterranean people.

It was shown to Middle Eastern people so there would be no intrusion into their own history. Unfortunately they perceived the messenger to be an Angel and the pictures from the cd-rom to be about ‘god’ stories, and thus legends then Religions formed.

The civilizations presented are from around the Mediterranean region from between 2000 BCE and 476 CE, being Etruria, Carthage, Roman Empire, Greece, Phoenicia and Egypt.

(The Egyptian section only presents seven video shows, and not pages of pictures.)

The Etrurian section shows things ancient Eturian…

The Roman section shows things ancient Roman…

The Greece section shows things ancient Greek…

The Phoenician section shows things ancient Phoenician…

The Carthage section shows things ancient Carthagian…

…and NOT anything to do with Palestine, Jerusalem, the Bible, the Old Testament, nor the New Testament.

Thus there are no Old nor New Testament historical information nor pictures therein.

so why go back in time to tell the ancients what is going to happen? What would be the point?
To correct the mistaken formation of Religions (now that we know what caused them).

Knowing that going back to ‘the day before’ and stopping the formation of Religions from happening would change all of history, they came up with the notion to place messages in ancient texts so it could all be fixed at a future date.

When you look at a Religion’s sacred text, it often contains two different sets of dates where people have documented encounters with ‘god’ or ‘angels’. eg. Moses in (a) 1230BCE then Ezekiel, Daniel et al in (B) circa 600BC, and Jesus in (a) 30CE then John in (B) 95CE

The second wave of visits can be plainly seen, and they contain a different type of message, one of ‘the future’ and ‘the end times’.

This is what Ronald Pegg has found.

He has found the ‘hidden’ messages placed in over 30 ancient texts by time travellers who visited the past. The OP presents extracts from three of those ancient texts.

At least eight different types of messages have been found.

This link highlights seven of them:

http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html

2.) Does the use of the Encarta disk mean that the person who went back in time is from the era of the disk?
Not necessarily.

Actually no, as some of the information told to ancient people was from the 21st century, some ten years after one of the cd-roms was produced. While also not necessarily, this somewhat hints at an early 21st century date.

if so, who would this angel be? And is he or she working alone? did this angel give their names as 1 of the Archangels?
I do not know.

Often two messengers are mentioned or depicted. An Egyptian papyrus shows a male and a female.

Yes, in a first hand account from the Old Testament the messenger is named by Daniel as ‘Gabriel’. A story in the New Testament by Luke also names this messenger as ‘Gabriel’.

The Muslim prophet Mohammed also relates his encounter with this same ‘Gabriel’ and also documents some of the contents from the cd-rom.

3.) what is the importance of finding this piece of information at this point in time?
From a Religious point of view (using their rhetoric) - the final judgement has been made by the two witnesses of Revelation 11:3.

From a rational standpoint, simply, the true origin of Religions has been found.

To me, the importance of these discoveries shows the way ahead for mankind, being that as there is no God and there was never a supernatural God as described in the Bible in the first place, Religions now no longer have a status, nor can they hide behind the “we believe so it is true” because Ronald Pegg has the evidence to show exactly from where each Religion sourced its stories.

Religions should disband, return the people’s minds to themselves, and distribute their wealth back to the people.

The evidence shows there was no GOD who spoke to Moses.

No God = no ‘religious’ basis for the subsequent main Religions on this planet.

‘Religions’ have been formed upon misunderstandings.

What were perceived as ‘angels of God confirming God’s word’ were simply time travellers trying to correct mistakes they caused but who were misunderstood and misquoted.

Hence no Angels, no God, and no actual supernatural basis for the formation of Religions.

how is it supposed to help if this is indeed the end of times?
The ‘end times’ is a Religious saying with its associated (mistaken) religious overtones and rhetoric.

Forget all the hype and ‘evil’ words spoken by misinformed religious groups.

The words from the Bible (and other ancient texts) need to be read in their original context, in their original sentence syntax, using their original root meanings, and not from the often mistranslated and misinformed Bibles we see today. Not to mention all the various misinterpretations special groups make to justify their own version of the Bible and what it ‘really’ means.

The ‘end times’ as stated and chronicled by biblical writers are simply the modern events and future people told to them by the time travellers (from the history books and cd-roms taken back) who visited those biblical writers back in the past.

It is now a simple matter to reference those same history books and clearly see to what events and people the ancient texts refer.

The general religious ‘end time’ theme from most of the world’s religious groups is one of judgement and about one who challenges and speaks against those Religions.

(This person is given the ‘evil’ status by religions, because they do not want to give up what they have accumulated.)

Ronald Pegg was the second person in the late 20th century to show that the Bible is not what it seems, and has comprehensively shown that the source and origin of the world’s Religions were not due to a supernatural being.

Reading just three examples from over seven different types of discoveries on this forum is just the beginning of what Ronald Pegg has discovered.

If you think explaining this so people can understand is difficult, wait until mid 2013 when the ‘level eight messages’ are presented.

Well there's using my understanding of the usage of words - a roll with a book inside sealed with seven seals parsing to me as tortured English saying "a roll of paper, with seven wax seals", my understanding of what the ancients meant when they said "book" or "roll" or "scroll", "seal" and my understanding of the prevailing imagery of the Book of Revelation.
Yes, I agree that you are using “your understanding”.

But it seems to be based upon religious tradition and the usual religious rhetoric, and not what the words actually meant.

Until I looked up the original meanings of the words for myself, I too went along with what I was (incorrectly) told at Church and read in ‘the Bible’.

So it's a choice between what Pegg thinks and what scholars think. You're making it hard for me to choose here Ed!
No. Mr Pegg did not write Strong’s Concordance nor provide the original Hebrew and Greek word meanings as found in its Lexicons.

Mr Pegg has not made up any meanings. He is clearly citing what is printed in the Lexicons.

He also sources the closest language to the writer’s time, and uses the local meaning of the word (such as small wheel) instead of the given interpreted meaning of some Old English religious scholar some 1200 years later.

As previously explained, in many, many cases, the “scholars” you cite have NOT used the original Hebrew nor Greek word meanings.

To study the Bible one needs a reference book.

Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance “has been the standard Bible concordance for pastors, scholars, and laypersons for over a century”. (citation from its rear cover)

Mr Pegg is using the same resource that pastors, scholars, and laypersons use.

By your own admission, you are using YOUR “understanding”.

Tell me what 1990a DVD it is an i might be able to prove your story...
You cited the link that provides that information.

As pointed out by myself and others, it is not a DVD as such, where we perceive a ‘dvd’ to be a movie disk, but a ‘digital versatile disk’ that contains more than just what the early music compact disks held.

The disk under scrutiny is the 1995 produced Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multimedia cd-rom.

The ‘multimedia’ part (ie the animations and videos) make it more than just a compact music disk, hence the justification of the term DVD (digital versatile disk).

I just found something rather interresting

The Pegg Project with trademark number 987433 was lodged on 05/02/2004 and has a status of Registered/Protected. The applicant/owner of the trademark is registered as Robert Pengilly .

More details to be found here. So it's just another little piece f the Pegg / Pengilly puzzle. I'm sure they are one and the same person.

Oh look. You withheld this important information (from your cited link) that clearly shows Ronald Pegg and Pengilly are different people.
Printed matter being the 23 original research and discovery documents written between 1996 and 2002 by the Queensland researcher Ronald Pegg, being further produced research, discovery, discussion, survey, commentary, books, scripts, slideshow layouts, web site content drafts; binders, folders, posters, notepads, notebooks, bookmarks, diaries, address books, book covers, scrapbooks, playing cards, pens and pencils, pencil cases, calendars, and bumper stickers; instructional and teaching material being the original seminar, screenplay, documentary script, and web site documents written and produced by the Queensland researcher Ronald Pegg, being associated slide show scripts and image layouts written and produced by the Queensland researcher Ronald Pegg, being further and subsequent seminar, screenplay, documentary script, and web site documents written and produced on behalf of Ronald Pegg by the trade mark owner

Note the dates for Pegg: 1996 to 2002

“The Pegg Project with trademark number 987433 was lodged on 05/02/2004”

Pengilly set up the trademark in 2004 (after he took control of all rights).

You cited the link that provides that information.

As pointed out by myself and others, it is not a DVD as such, where we perceive a ‘dvd’ to be a movie disk, but a ‘digital versatile disk’ that contains more than just what the early music compact disks held.

The disk under scrutiny is the 1995 produced Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multimedia cd-rom.

The ‘multimedia’ part (ie the animations and videos) make it more than just a compact music disk, hence the justification of the term DVD (digital versatile disk).

So is it or is it not a Movie/Documentary on a recollection of the bible Versus unfortunate events in our lifetime.

Here is a link to a forumn I started trying to figure out The name of this movie I was trying to find, An i think this is it.

My word order is fairly sloppy, and the point i was trying to get through was also pretty sloppy.. But yeh here it is. I also put a chopped up quote from the tripper story in the documentary as my status if you want to read it :P

http://www.unexplain...opic=219186&hl=

Edited by KainFall

Good you want the original meaning. Let me help you. http://www.etymonline.com is a good source to find the root of words and if we look for roll here is what we find.

Pay close attention to the first part as that is the origin. We can see the origin is rolled up paper not flat disc that spins on an axis. So you see it's fact based on research and not my opinion.

Sorry,NO, it is not a good source.

The sources for the meanings and etymologies provided via your link date from between 1844 to 2008. http://www.etymonline.com/sources.php

Those are not the oldest available publications.

Earlier resources DO give the meaning of ‘roll’ as ‘a rolled up paper’ OR “round objects”.

My source as cited on the website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/roll

relates:

Origin:

1175–1225; (noun) (in senses referring to rolled or round objects) Middle English: scroll, inscribed scroll, register, cylindrical object < Old French ro ( u ) lle < Latin rotulus, rotula small wheel, diminutive of rota wheel (see rotate, -ule); (in senses referring to motion) derivative of the v.; (v.) Middle English rollen < Old French rol ( l ) er < Vulgar Latin *rotulare, derivative of Latin rotulus, rotula

Your sources are six hundred or so years older than the first Middle English use of the word “roll” that, as clearly stated, came from the Latin word for small wheel.

I stand with my original and previous statement, “roll” did come from the Latin ‘small wheel’.

A compact disk is a small wheel.

…..

Wait a minute. I just checked your specific citation for “roll (n)” that you quoted.

roll (n.)

early 13c., "rolled-up piece of parchment or paper," from O.Fr. rolle, from M.L. rotulus "a roll of paper," from L. rotula "small wheel," dim. of rota "wheel." Meaning "dough which is rolled before baking" is first recorded 1580s. Meaning "quantity of paper money" is from 1846; sense of "quantity of (rolled) film" is from 1890. Meaning "act of sexual intercourse" is attested from 1942.

you then said
Pay close attention to the first part as that is the origin.
No it is not. It is the early 13c meaning. The origin goes back to the Latin.

The early 13th century meaning was ‘rolled-up piece of parchment or paper’ (as you have pointed out) but we are talking etymology and original meanings.

The Bible was not written in the 13th century.

Pegg is seeking the original word meanings. You have used the 13th century meaning.

btw. The 1611 KJV Bible is using religious meanings and religious interpretations from its own later era.

The closest to them is sometimes the Latin as used in the Vulgate Bible.

Your citation CLEARLY states that the ‘roll of paper’ meaning came from an earlier Latin word meaning “small wheel” - exactly what Ronald Pegg states.

I have to call you on this. You have been deliberately misleading.

As obvious from previous posts, some people on this forum do not carefully read what I have written nor follow the links to confirm things for themselves.

It matters not what source you use.
Oh yes it does, especially after catching you out.
I called it a mistake on your part, giving you the benefit of the doubt for perhaps not realizing the difference. You have stated that it is not a mistake. Someone doing legitimate research would make the correction in their research to reflect the Hebrew that was used at the time. IMO, the only reason someone would purposefully use modern Hebrew when ancient Hebrew should be used would be to attempt to deceive the public into believing that it actually supported their theory.
I can not give value to your words after what you did above. You infer that I (or other researchers) may deliberately attempt to deceive*.

The Evaluation website clearly states its resources, and clearly and accurately quotes those sources, and presents it all for the reader to evaluate for themselves.

If you have a problem with what is being presented, it is with the publishers of those source publications, and not with Pegg nor myself.

* I expect people to follow the given links and scrutinize what those links say and confirm it all for themselves; in the same way I followed your links but found that you were being misleading by deliberately leaving out key available information.

If the time traveler had read the value he would not have read 144,000 but what was listed there.
You have no way of knowing what he was thinking nor why the time traveller said what he did. Thank you for your opinion, but this is a mute point.

John says he was told the value by the time traveller and gives that value as 144,000.

Reading the whole verse with the punctuation included clearly indicates it is a number of people that are sealed and not that the seal has the number of 144,000.
No, Pegg advises that at least two or three surrounding verses (and sometimes chapters) have to be read to place the context.

And no, you are incorrect.

Here is Revelation 7:2-8

2. “And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3. Saying, ‘Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads’. 4. I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000; sealed out of all the tribes of the children of Israel. 5-8 lists the twelve lots of 12,000.

Subject one (the angel) and what he held : (2a.) “And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God” then after the ‘what he said’ comes information regarding ‘what he held’ (4a.) “I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000”.

What subject one said: (2b.3.) “and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3. Saying, ‘Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads’”

4b then goes on to relate another subject, the twelve lots of 12,000 associated with the tribes of Israel.

(Why the tribes are related I do not know. It probably has something to do with earlier religious stories from the Old Testament.)

So again, I stand by what Mr Pegg says. The seal (of the living god) was told to John, being 144,000.

(Then comes the 12 lots of 12,000)

…..number is 120,000 not 12,000.
Numerically yes, but this is part of the level eight decoding that was found in the Bible by Pegg.

Briefly, the ‘story’ of the tithes (ie. 10% of something) relates to large numbers over the 1,000 configuration.

This is how actual troop stats and other historical information was ‘hidden’ in the Bibles words.

People looking to match the signs, taking the Bible at face value, would look to history for a certain number associated with a particular describe event.

BUT that number (of troops for example) has been changed by 10%.

In this case, the 12,000 stated by John is actually the figure 120,000 (ie. a zero was taken off the end).

Thus the 12:00:00am time stamp looks like the number 120,000 but has been tithed to 12,000. (a zero taken from the end)

(This is the best I can do at the moment. You asked, I replied. In context with all the other high numbers over 1,000 this will become more obvious later when the work is published.)

A comparison based on what is in the bible and your version of what the bible supposedly really means, shows that the correlation does not exist.
OK, let us look at the score.

Religious scholars seeking biblical signs compared to history for the past 2,000 years……say 20 % (I am being very generous).

Pegg’s comparisons using original word meanings and context during 7 years of research…..94 %.

I will let the reader do the math to see which method is producing results.

Asking people if the text that you post is what they are saying in the bible when you have done a cut and past is a useless question and skews the results in your favor.
No. A responsible researcher will check each word in each verse then its sentence syntax then its correct meaning. (This is what the Evaluation allows, with links included.)

Ezekiel, Daniel, and John wrote about their encounters. They relate this in their accounts. To make sure the research is accurate we MUST make sure that the text being scrutinized is the same. It is no use one person quoting an American Bible while another cites an Old English Bible. The words will be different because the religious groups have chosen to interpret the words their way (and often for their own purposes).

This is why Pegg uses the KJV Bible, not for the accuracy of the words, but because they are numbered and referenced in Strong’s Concordance, where the Lexicons state the original meanings (which Pegg employs rather than the often given religious ones).

Asking if text is describing something within an image can be deceiving since you can probably come up with a dozen different images off the net that the description would apply to.
Absolutely true, and a very important point.

Also why the evaluation provides for a NO, Maybe, and YES response. The reader has total control on his/her responses to the provided evidence.

BUT the pictures cited in the Evaluation are not random images taken from the internet.

They are pictures and images, and sequences of images from one mid 1990 cd-rom that, when compared to the sequence of descriptions from three biblical writers, match to not only what is being described (ie. the content of the picture) but to the sequence of pictures themselves.

This goes way past coincidence.

In fact, instead of just having the images you wanted the descriptions to apply to, you should have had a number of similar images and asked them to choose the one they thought the text referred to. As it is, it again skews the results in your favor. As a result, the way your test is set up, the results can not be said to be valid.

No.

You just do not get it do you.

The biblical writers state what they saw, say images A-Z.

When the cd-rom is run, a series of pictures, say 1 to 13 are seen in specific order.

There are no other images or similar images to use as a base reference. I know what you mean, but what is on the cd-rom IS on the cd-rom.

OK, so let us compare biblical descriptions of images A-Z with the cd-rom pictures in order 1 to 13.

(I am thinking of the main Ezekiel evaluation where from 166 verses over 400 matches were made, with over 40 being consecutive. The latter are shown on the video on the ‘Contents Compared’ page of the linked website)

The biblical writer says something like “and then I saw the sky (A) above the sea (B)”.

The first picture of the cd-rom presentation (after the intros) is (1) “a sky above a sea” background picture.

There is nothing else on screen, but the sky and sea.

Pegg asks you the question “is what Ezekiel describing seen?”.

How can this in any way skew the results. It is either yes, no, or maybe.

Then Ezekiel says he saw C & D (still on picture 1)

Looking at the same picture two images appear that match C & D.

Then Ezekiel says “he was taken to” (ie. picture 2) “and that he saw” E,F,G.

The second screen in sequence appears on screen, and there on it, are an E, F, and G.

Again, the reader has the opportunity to respond as to whether the images E,F, & G match to biblical descriptions…

..and so on.

It is a closed system. There are not any other pictures. Either the biblical writers’ descriptions match to the pictures or they do not.

So far, 14 people confirm that 94 % of the descriptions DO match.

Ok, thanks for the answers. I think I'm on the right track, mostly.

I'm still a little confused on the message given to the ancient peoples... If they got the message wrong, which apparently they did since w currently have a plethora of world religions, then why not just come straight out and say, there is no god. If out ancestors couldn't understand the message as it stands, now then the whole trip, or3 trips, was wasted. Unless was a different religion that actually did get thwarted...

This is quite the claim... if true, the time travelers should have gone back to, say...right around the time L. Ron Hubbard started his shenanigans. Shoulda nip that in the bud before it got this far.

Eddy, lets get to the bottom of all this shall we?

snip… big list of topics…

Thanks

Peter

Most of what you ask is way off topic to the purpose of the OP, where the simple statement of “Over 200 biblical descriptions match to the contents of that 1990s DVD” needs to be challenged and evaluated.

As your name ‘Peter Cox’ does not appear on the stats sheet for the Evaluation, I conclude that you have not bothered to carefully nor comprehensively read the website nor complete the evaluation.

Minimum time is roughly 45 minutes, 4 to 6 minutes for each of the first five or so pages, then 20 to 30 minutes for the ‘Book Identified’ and ‘Contents Compared’ pages, with the latter containing a 12 minute video of 42 consecutive descriptions.

Much of what you ask is available via the links I have previously given.

I do not have the spare time to answer questions that may be found via the cited links I provide. Other people visit those links and look for their answers. I expect you to do the same.

eg http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html

In reply to others I have already answered your first question. (The 144,000 file size and 12 x 12:00:00).

The topics you mention cover 14 years of research and would take several weeks to individually explain each in turn. I just do not have the time to do so.

Having said that, while many of your “angel” questions (Michael, Revelation, Daniel, to Mary) are highlighted, explained, and/or are available via the above link (and that of the OP website) I hope to briefly respond sometime in the next two weeks.

Reading through your list, if you were sitting next to me with the cd-roms running, I would point - ‘there’, ‘there’, and ‘there’ to images and pictures on screen for many of your topics, and show you in history books - ‘there’, ‘there’, and ‘there’ for others.

I will start a separate post when I am ready.

Cheers,

Eddy

I'm still a little confused on the message given to the ancient peoples... If they got the message wrong, which apparently they did since w currently have a plethora of world religions, then why not just come straight out and say, there is no god.
Sometimes the ‘prophet’ they told did just that. And it got them killed (eg. Akhenaten, John the Baptist, Jesus, Joseph Smith)

This video may help answer that.

If out ancestors couldn't understand the message as it stands, now then the whole trip, or3 trips, was wasted.
No. Once it was realized that going back and saying “there is no god, see, its just pictures from these cd-roms” was getting the ‘prophets’ killed, they then went back in a second wave to place ‘messages for the end times’ in over 30 ancient texts.

Knowing that going back to ‘the day before’ and stopping the formation of Religions from happening would change all of history, they came up with the notion to place messages in ancient texts so it could all be fixed at a future date.

Ronald Pegg found those ‘hidden messages’.

This is the New Age is it not?? I use to time travel in my past.. Why is time not movie and rearanging or changing.. thats like saying there is a gate or veil over our minds. To keep Space time continuum from ripping apart.. We like Civility, order, structure, and peace... Everything I did, or even we did. Was for the sake of all things... Im saying this cause its KIND OF on topic for this forum post, Idc if you think im crazy.. Just ask J.F. Kennedy, lol

Its like... Theres nothing to fear, but fear itself.. And it being a cute joke.. Where is America today.. He have overcome our defaults and now we just reason to make something of it.

My postition revolves around this theory.. I doubt no one knows anything.

Edited by KainFall

Still going eddy?

Tell you what I will be in qld next week.. We can have a coffee and you can try to explain it in person.. Or if Ron is available I would like to meet him as well

Here is another for you guys to look at.

Behind Jermaine, there is something there. mjjghost2_full.jpg

Sometimes the ‘prophet’ they told did just that. And it got them killed (eg. Akhenaten, John the Baptist, Jesus, Joseph Smith)

This video may help answer that.

No. Once it was realized that going back and saying “there is no god, see, its just pictures from these cd-roms” was getting the ‘prophets’ killed, they then went back in a second wave to place ‘messages for the end times’ in over 30 ancient texts.

Ronald Pegg found those ‘hidden messages’.

This seems futile...religions practically run the world. Something way more significant needs to happen before the super power that is religion is rejected by the masses. Why do these future people want to influence the believers into doing that? What went so wrong that people from the future felt the need to travel back in time to "fix" things? Because it seems more like they jacked things up.

Is there any indication of what nationality these future people are? I ask because it seems very presumptuous of a nation to go back and influence another nation. I liken it to the missionaries coming to Hawaii and force feeding Christian rhetoric and fear to the natives when they were fine with their own earth based faith and polytheistic god heads.

Shouldn't the future people know this already?

Edited by Lava_Lady

Oh look. You withheld this important information (from your cited link) that clearly shows Ronald Pegg and Pengilly are different people.

Note the dates for Pegg: 1996 to 2002

“The Pegg Project with trademark number 987433 was lodged on 05/02/2004”

Pengilly set up the trademark in 2004 (after he took control of all rights).

Except it doesn't and I didn't. I left the link, the same way you tell people to go to your pages all the time and make up their own minds. I saw the dates, but that info is filled in by the applicant to the trademark, meaning you, so quite honestly you can fill in pretty much anything you want. Doesn't make it true though....

So no, I didn't withhold any information at all, Eddy or Ron, or whatever....

Edited by TheSearcher

Sorry, I have no idea how Jermaine Jackson got here... 0_o

those Jackson boys are such scamps, escaping their threads and invading others just to cause chaos... :D
  • Like 1

those Jackson boys are such scamps, escaping their threads and invading others just to cause chaos... :D

Maybe he is from the future?

• Like 1

Because they tell you they translated it from the Hebrew, you believe them !

Isn't it part of a Priestly education to learn Latin, and even the ancient Hebrew in order to know what the oldest texts really said? My father-in-law is a small town pastor, and he read Latin, ancient Greek and ancient Hebrew to a greater or lesser extent. There litterally must be Millions of people who can translate the oldest texts. The translation you have chosen comes from one source, and everyone else disagrees with you, thus... I'm going to go with the majority and the experts... It was a roll of parchment, not a plastic wheel.

Didn't you say that the "wheel" part came from the Roman word? That is not exactly the original meaning. The original meaning must come from the orginal written language, which refers to a scroll with seals on it.

That is just my personnal opinion however.

Maybe he is from the future?

And has come here to make crop circles and show us the folly of religions using a Pentium 486.

Makes as much sense, maybe more so, then this thread.

And has come here to make crop circles and show us the folly of religions using a Pentium 486.

Makes as much sense, maybe more so, then this thread.

Lol, sorry, nothing so exciting as that, just me and my darn phone. It does things without my knowledge sometimes.

Tell you what I will be in qld next week.. We can have a coffee and you can try to explain it in person.. Or if Ron is available I would like to meet him as well
I am based in Adelaide, South Australia, so unless you attend one of the Adelaide Workshops, I doubt whether we could arrange to speak personally.

What went so wrong that people from the future felt the need to travel back in time to "fix" things? Because it seems more like they jacked things up.

Is there any indication of what nationality these future people are? I ask because it seems very presumptuous of a nation to go back and influence another nation. I liken it to the missionaries coming to Hawaii and force feeding Christian rhetoric and fear to the natives when they were fine with their own earth based faith and polytheistic god heads.

Shouldn't the future people know this already?

I share the frustration and some of the questions presented by you.

I do not have the answers either.

As far as ‘what went wrong’, for me, it was the report of a religious group, for religious reasons, crashing four planes and killing over 3,000 people in 2001 in America that made me say “Enough is enough’ as far a Religions having the right to impose themselves on others. Basically this was the final straw, as most of the wars to date have been centered or based upon religious values and disputes.

Ronald Pegg’s work clearly shows there was and is no God, thus Religions based on those ‘mistaken Gods’ - are simply wrong, and now do not have any legitimate claim to push themselves onto others.