Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

car accident angel

thatgirl83

Hey! I just had a co-worker tell me a story about a car accident he was in. Apparently, he was in a potentially fatal car accident where he was severely injured, the car was on fire and he was trapped. A large black man walked up to the car, pulled the door off and carried him (185 lbs) to the side of the road and laid him down. The man was gone before EMTs and police arrived. The really interesting part: years later he read a story of this exact same thing happening on a remote highway in Montana. A newspaper article talked about a young woman being pulled from her car, which was also on fire, by a large black man. As he recalls, the article stated that they did not see where this man came from or where he went and no one had seen a car. Once again, he was gone before rescue workers arrived. Of note: my coworker was in Oregon when that happened and the other story was from Montana.

So, Anyone else hear of this? I just think it would be interesting to see if there were multiple stories of this "black angel", whether he is a man of flesh or sent to help (or this is just the weirdest coincidence ever!).

• Like 1

Hey! I just had a co-worker tell me a story about a car accident he was in. Apparently, he was in a potentially fatal car accident where he was severely injured, the car was on fire and he was trapped. A large black man walked up to the car, pulled the door off and carried him (185 lbs) to the side of the road and laid him down. The man was gone before EMTs and police arrived. The really interesting part: years later he read a story of this exact same thing happening on a remote highway in Montana. A newspaper article talked about a young woman being pulled from her car, which was also on fire, by a large black man. As he recalls, the article stated that they did not see where this man came from or where he went and no one had seen a car. Once again, he was gone before rescue workers arrived. Of note: my coworker was in Oregon when that happened and the other story was from Montana.

So, Anyone else hear of this? I just think it would be interesting to see if there were multiple stories of this "black angel", whether he is a man of flesh or sent to help (or this is just the weirdest coincidence ever!).

Yes, I've heard of this before and also a swimming 'angel' which saved someone from drowning. There's a recent story here which is similar A Strange Encounter: A Real Life Angelic Visi

[media=]

[/media]#!

My theory is that it's the all black-furred male cryptid, commonly mistaken for 'bigfoot'.

Edited by SunnyBlues

Could just be decent members of the public, helping someone in trouble then going on their way as they don't want the attention.

Yes, I've heard of this before and also a swimming 'angel' which saved someone from drowning. There's a recent story here which is similar A Strange Encounter: A Real Life Angelic Visi

[media=]

[/media]#!

My theory is that it's the all black-furred male cryptid, commonly mistaken for 'bigfoot'.

I hate when they always put some religious spin on things like these.

The reason he is questioning if it is a simple person is that in both instances there was no car nearby. This is not odd in Portland (everyone walks) but the other story was in a country highway in Montana. Now, there is definately the possibility that with all that was going on, people simply did not see the car and then the story evolved to there definately being no car. Lately, I wonder if it would be just as miraculous to have a decent member of society! J/K

The only reason a comparison (and subsequently a coincidence) has been drawn is because on both occasions, a big black man saved them; there would be no mention of it if the angel was white because...angles are universally depicted as white..hell, even Jesus and the other gang of bible characters are shown as white (99.9% of the time) and they're middle eastern ffs.

This may come as a shock to some but there are black people outside of Africa these days.

• 3 weeks later...

i think it's the spirit of Michael Clarke Duncan

Michael-Clarke-Duncan-rig-008.jpg

Ya beat me to it! Love this story!

• 7 months later...

I'm 17, and when I was 8 or 9, my mother and I were in a car accident on a side street. We were sure that the car had experienced a sudden acceleration, we were unable to stop, and we hit a stop sign/yield sign/whatever. We sat in the car for a moment trying to just regroup a bit before getting out to assess the damage. Out of nowhere, a white brunette woman in her mid 30s knocked on the window. We rolled it down and she calmly said to my mother "Honey, you need to get out right now because the car is on fire." We hurried up and got ourselves out of the car, and when we were out, she was gone. And she was right - the underside of the car was on fire. If we would have sat there for a short while longer, the car very well could have blown up. We don't know who she is or where she came from, but we know that she saved us.

• Like 1

I'm 17, and when I was 8 or 9, my mother and I were in a car accident on a side street. We were sure that the car had experienced a sudden acceleration, we were unable to stop, and we hit a stop sign/yield sign/whatever. We sat in the car for a moment trying to just regroup a bit before getting out to assess the damage. Out of nowhere, a white brunette woman in her mid 30s knocked on the window. We rolled it down and she calmly said to my mother "Honey, you need to get out right now because the car is on fire." We hurried up and got ourselves out of the car, and when we were out, she was gone. And she was right - the underside of the car was on fire. If we would have sat there for a short while longer, the car very well could have blown up. We don't know who she is or where she came from, but we know that she saved us.

Nice story, but this was almost certainly a normal human woman who was concerned for your safety. She spoke in a casual language and could see that you were both okay. The other incidents could have involved something different imv. Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bit different but similar. Several years ago I was in a car wreck that I was lucky to survive. I lost control on a curve and rolled my car end over end down a hill. I was unconscious and bleeding for I don't know how long. At some point I seemed to come to enough to see (dream? hallucinate?) my brother who had himself died in a car wreck a few months earlier cradling my head in his lap and telling me I was going to be all right. I went back out and woke up some time later next to my car which was upside down and pretty smashed up and I have no idea how I got out of it. The kicker here is that my mother later told me she woke up that night to see (dream? hallucinate?) my brother standing by her bed as if trying to tell her something. Now, I am a skeptic and I don't believe in the paranormal and I had a severe head injury and it wasn't unusual for my mother to dream of my brother who had died so recently so I'm not trying to claim this is an actual ghost story still the coincidences are uncanny and still give me the willies sometimes when I think about it

• Like 1

This is a bit different but similar. Several years ago I was in a car wreck that I was lucky to survive. I lost control on a curve and rolled my car end over end down a hill. I was unconscious and bleeding for I don't know how long. At some point I seemed to come to enough to see (dream? hallucinate?) my brother who had himself died in a car wreck a few months earlier cradling my head in his lap and telling me I was going to be all right. I went back out and woke up some time later next to my car which was upside down and pretty smashed up and I have no idea how I got out of it. The kicker here is that my mother later told me she woke up that night to see (dream? hallucinate?) my brother standing by her bed as if trying to tell her something. Now, I am a skeptic and I don't believe in the paranormal and I had a severe head injury and it wasn't unusual for my mother to dream of my brother who had died so recently so I'm not trying to claim this is an actual ghost story still the coincidences are uncanny and still give me the willies sometimes when I think about it

Thanks for sharing. Interesting story.

The road was closed. It must have been than a 'real angel' imo as opposed to a real human priest. It's worth remembering that this authenticity is a very sensitive issue to many of the Catholic faith.

Notice how the 'black man' type are more directly physical in their help whilst the 'angels' are more supportive, communicative and 'extra power giving'.

Edited by NatureBoff

The road was closed. It must have been than a 'real angel' imo as opposed to a real human priest. It's worth remembering that this authenticity is a very sensitive issue to many of the Catholic faith.

Notice how the 'black man' type are more directly physical in their help whilst the 'angels' are more supportive, communicative and 'extra power giving'.

The fellow already came forward, it was a regular priest.

• 3 weeks later...

“I’ve had a couple of weird calls. One was a major MVA-head on many, many years ago when we played M.E. as well. We had 2 DOA (husband and spouse) that were killed instantly in a head on collision. They had a 12-year-old daughter that was in between them and they actually took the impact, saving her life.

While en route, we noticed the husband’s arm had come loose so I went back to re-strap it. As I was doing that, the wife’s arm suddenly fell out as well, and her hand fell into her husband’s. My boss was watching in the rear view mirror and helped clear the way as I ran back into the front. It spooked both of us. Apparently the couple (mid 30′s), had just found out he was cancer free after his last treatment.”

http://ghostsnghouls.com/2012/08/11/emts-paramedics-true-ghost-stories/

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason a comparison (and subsequently a coincidence) has been drawn is because on both occasions, a big black man saved them; there would be no mention of it if the angel was white because...angles are universally depicted as white..hell, even Jesus and the other gang of bible characters are shown as white (99.9% of the time) and they're middle eastern ffs.

This may come as a shock to some but there are black people outside of Africa these days.

Wow, ignorant much?

I prefer to think of all angels as big Ving Rhaimes looking guys w/ Laurence Fishburne voice.

I feel like those guys could protect me better than some fru-fru white dudes

• Like 1