Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elementary school shooting

Simbi Laveau

I would not agree...

I wouldnt expect you to.

All people are "takers." People are greedy and selfish by nature.

Then youre not understanding the implication here. Takers and greed are two different things. You have to read the two sentences as a pair. More and more Americans are becoming Takers. And by doing so they renege on their Rights and Responsibilities. Takers, in this case, are those that willingly become dependent on the government either directly or indirectly.

This has nothing to do with schooling, or if it does, it has nothing to do with them understanding the consequences. If I was a betting man, I would bet that the people behind these tragedies understand the consequences perfectly well...that is why many of them kill themselves in the process...

It has everything to do with schooling or rearing children. They need to be taught consequences and that with Rights come Responsibilities. The government cant do that. One may understand that they will get caught but that is hardly a true understanding of the consequences.

BTW, in respect of the subject, take your reply to the other thread.

Edited by RavenHawk

I wont click on it

I did..I cannot pass any remarks as yet, because I don't have all the facts ..I think it could be a day or more

I don't know, but when you get back to your spaceship('cause of the avatar), PLEASE take me along and get me the hell off this planet.

it's days like today I wish I could.

• Like 1

And there was just a mall shooting a couple days ago too? Meh, whatever...I think guns are a problem in this country, but apparently more people than not believe people have a right to guns...we just have to get used to these kinds of things happening...

Guns are not the problem, people are.

Even if guns were illegal, they would be found by those that want them.

And back on topic........

This is very sad, I feel horrible not only for the families of the victims, and the victims. But the mother of the shooter ( what a thing to live with, not her fault at all ), and the staff of the School.

I keep saying the world is over populated, for a bunch of reasons. I keep saying we need a plague or a meteor....This makes me feel even stronger that way.

Sorry to the families, all of them involved in this......Sick ******* world we live in.

• Like 2

I wont click on it

just putting it here! I found it hoping to find adams facebook... but they are not friends on there? or maybe adam just deleted all his stuff. anyways... adams mom worked at the high school as a teacher.. adams dad was found dead at their house and someones girlfriend is missing but it is unclear if it is adams or ryans.

thats what I got so far.

And back on topic........

This is very sad, I feel horrible not only for the families of the victims, and the victims. But the mother of the shooter ( what a thing to live with, not her fault at all ), and the staff of the School.

I keep saying the world is over populated, for a bunch of reasons. I keep saying we need a plague or a meteor....This makes me feel even stronger that way.

Sorry to the families, all of them involved in this......Sick ******* world we live in.

Indeed, people are the problem.............What boggles my mind is what went through his mind? and why? We may never know.. It's too much to take in

You think of those little children who most likely couldn't wait to see Christmas...Their families now in shock and suffering.. The families of the 6 adults who too were tragically taken.. it's truly a sad day for America A lot of Americans are most likely deeply shocked and saddened ..

I then think of the other children who heard gun shots, all scared thinking they were next... it just floors you thinking of it

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 3

Guns are not the problem

with a gun you can kill someone without even approaching them. You can stand back and kill a whole class room of students. If Adam had a knife... I am sure he would have been jumped on and attacked by multiple people. Also he would have to approach these people in the first place and because this guy is obviously a [cat] he probably would get his ass beat trying to stab someone.

any weak helpless little scumbag can use a gun...

take a gun from the equation and yes these [cats] will still exist...

but the scenarios change greatly. IMO

• Like 4

Last I read is Adam was the shooter, Ryan Lanzer is his older brother.

Ryan said "his younger brother is autistic, or has Asperger syndrome and a “personality disorder.” Neighbors described the younger man to ABC as “odd” and displaying characteristics associated with obsessive-compulsive disorder."

with a gun you can kill someone without even approaching them. You can stand back and kill a whole class room of students. If Adam had a knife... I am sure he would have been jumped on and attacked by multiple people. Also he would have to approach these people in the first place and because this guy is obviously a [cat] he probably would get his ass beat trying to stab someone.

any weak helpless little scumbag can use a gun...

take a gun from the equation and yes these [cats] will still exist...

but the scenarios change greatly. IMO

Not necessarily true.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/04/28/china-man-stabs-students-teacher-south/

If people want to use this as a pawn in their 2nd Amendment agenda... either for or against.... Just give it a few days.

Children are dead regardless of the manner or means.

Indeed, people are the problem.............What boggles my mind is what went through his mind? and why? We may never know.. It's too much to take in

You think of those little children who most likely couldn't wait to see Christmas...Their families now in shock and suffering.. The families of the 6 adults who too were tragically taken.. it's truly a sad day for America A lot of Americans are most likely deeply shocked and saddened ..

I then think of the other children who heard gun shots, all scared thinking they were next... it just floors you thinking of it

Beckys mom, please do not take this wrong.....

I for one am not shocked. I would not be shocked if this happened anywhere in the world.

I hate to say it, ( I all ready did ).....Nothing surprises me anymore. If I were religious, I would be saying the end is near. Since I am not, I just say what I have been, we have to many people on this planet, and we are broken.

It sucks, it is sad....And what is worst, this will not be the last time something like this will happen.

• Like 1

Not necessarily true.

http://www.foxnews.c...-teacher-south/

If people want to use this as a pawn in their 2nd Amendment agenda... either for or against.... Just give it a few days.

Thats what I said / say..... :nw:

Lets not make this a debate on this topic......( not you, .......others )

• Like 2

Not necessarily true.

http://www.foxnews.c...-teacher-south/

0 children dead. Thats the entire point. Guns are simply too deadly. Evil will always exist, but guns make its power exponentially greater.

By the way, the founding fathers likely had no way of knowing how powerful and cheap firearms would get.

• Like 3

Beckys mom, please do not take this wrong.....

I for one am not shocked. I would not be shocked if this happened anywhere in the world.

I hate to say it, ( I all ready did ).....Nothing surprises me anymore. If I were religious, I would be saying the end is near. Since I am not, I just say what I have been, we have to many people on this planet, and we are broken.

It sucks, it is sad....And what is worst, this will not be the last time something like this will happen.

I understand you.. I on the other hand grew up in a country ( over 30 years ) filled with violence, shootings and bombing everywhere....... I still remain shocked to hear ANY given story like this one.. It is so very sad....

Sadly I fear it wont... It's a sick world we live in

• Like 2

The whole town is destroyed. They will not recover from this. This is like when Columbine happened. Or TWA flight 800. It is horrible. Forever Christmas will be ruined in this town.

I have to disagree. People AND easy access to deadly weapons are the problem. If a country like Japan with 150 million people can effectively prevent guns from entering society, so can the U.S. It's just a matter of willpower.

• Like 1

The whole town is destroyed. They will not recover from this. This is like when Columbine happened. Or TWA flight 800. It is horrible. Forever Christmas will be ruined in this town.

Just kills me to think of the presents hiding in the closet. wtf......

• Like 2

I have to disagree. People AND easy access to deadly weapons are the problem. If a country like Japan with 150 million people can effectively prevent guns from entering society, so can the U.S. It's just a matter of willpower.

Dude,

This topic is not about a gun or no gun debate......Kids died for Christ Sake!!!!!!

Make a new topic, and quit using this news for a gun debate......Sick, very sick.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 4

No links yet. Two gun men entered an elementary school in sandy hook Connecticut,and opened fire.

One child casualty .Condition Unk .Entire Connecticut school system on lock down.

Yet another shooter. Whats the total this year?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different outcome. Its time the US acknowledged its society is dysfunctional and did something about it.

I propose psychological screening during the development years of childhood to identify and treat those children with personality disorders (seeing as this is when the damage is most likely to be done).

Dude,

This topic is not about a gun or no gun debate......Kids died for Christ Sake!!!!!!

Make a new topic, and quit using this news for a gun debate......Sick, very sick.

Don't imagine for a second I'm not as sick as you are. You're the one who implied people are the problem not guns. Look in the mirror yourself.

• Like 1