Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elementary school shooting

Simbi Laveau

So did I! Woooooooooooo! :)

Hey,its the name of the dog from Annie,which is on Broadway right now ...ooowww

Has anyone else read the article today and the statements made by Adam's barber. I see something really curious in his comments which seem absolutely sincere and truthful.

He describes Adams regular visits to his shop every 4 weeks since Adam was 12. He was brought in each time by his mother. The degree of "odd" behavior he describes seems much different and extreme from the comments made by other people who knew him; e.g., some classmates, babysitter who say he was quiet - but "nice" etc., etc. and they are shocked by his actions.

They do not say he was totally unresponsive as the barber seems to describe. However, the barber says that the mother was always with Adam and answered for him, with Adam not even looking up sometimes.

I see that there might be an indication here of Adam's relationship with the mom ~~ submissive and dominated. Anyone else have thoughts? Read the barbers account of his visits.

Edited by Duncansmom

Has anyone else read the article today and the statements made by Adam's barber. I see something really curious in his comments which seem absolutely sincere and truthful.

He describes Adams regular visits to his shop every 4 weeks since Adam was 12. He was brought in each time by his mother. The degree of "odd" behavior he describes seems much different and extreme from the comments made by other people who knew him; e.g., some classmates, babysitter who say he was quiet - but "nice" etc., etc. and they are shocked by his actions.

They do not say he was totally unresponsive as the barber seems to describe. However, the barber says that the mother was always with Adam and answered for him, with Adam not even looking up sometimes.

I see that there might be an indication here of Adam's relationship with the mom ~~ submissive and dominated. Anyone else have thoughts? Read the barbers account of his visits.

He said he wished he had killed him .

I truly felt sorry for the way he must feel but it seems like he is a businessman who has been in business for awhile and his personality description is far from the others. I think Adam was totally dominated by the mother. He could come out a little when she was not around but not when she was.

Edited by Duncansmom

I wanted to apologize for my rants and rages last week. I was so upset at how people were responding to this tragedy...their knee-jerk reactions....and what did I do?...I had a knee jerk reaction to a knee jerk reaction.

I sincerely apologize to anyone I offended.

I am still upset that we kill innocent people with our drone strikes. I am still upset that our depleted uranium rounds are killing and debilitating people in the middle east...but I was out of line in my rampages. I understand that we are emotional creatures and that is how we respond to the unthinkable...we first blurt out our emotional responses. It is how we cope with things that our mind does not want to deal with.

It was wrong for me to try and knock people for their emotional reactions to this tragedy.

I will...somehow, someway, try to take the heart of my message to the mainstream. It is dreadfully wrong what we are doing in the far away lands. However, stepping on the broken hearts of others is not the right way to do it...and I am sorry.

Help me if you can. We need to stop the madness. Innocent men, women and children die every day and it is easy to ignore because it was a "drone strike"...this totally removes the humanity from the equation...and that is why it is such a horrible thing. For us, it is a simple press of a button...but for those on the ground, in that place...it is the end of their world....and we need to re-think this...

just my opinion.

I am still horrified that someone could do what they did. My brain just cannot seem to wrap around it...I suppose my emotional reaction was to find an equal and or greater tragedy to rail against...

I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone...

• Like 3

To think of a man looking at face after innocent face and shooting them multiple times. When you know that the first shot knocked them down. To stand above a dying child. And repeatedly shoot. Has to be the most horrific kind of evil. The distance between bombs and civilians. Though it has the same result. Is somewhat easier to understand. This is impossible.

I am still upset that we kill innocent people with our drone strikes. I am still upset that our depleted uranium rounds are killing and debilitating people in the middle east....

Help me if you can. We need to stop the madness. Innocent men, women and children die every day and it is easy to ignore because it was a "drone strike"...this totally removes the humanity from the equation...and that is why it is such a horrible thing. For us, it is a simple press of a button...but for those on the ground, in that place...it is the end of their world....and we need to re-think this...

I'm totally with you on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Genetics May Provide Clues to Newtown Shooting

As people around the world struggle to make sense of recent mass murders like the school shooting in Newtown, Conn., genetic researchers are also getting involved. The DNA of the shooter in the Newtown case, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, will be examined to determine if he possessed any genetic abnormalities that could have led to his violent behavior.

Connecticut Chief Medical Examiner H. Wayne Carver, who carried out post-mortem examinations on the victims of the Newtown shooting, ordered the DNA testing, according to the Daily Mail. University of Connecticut geneticists will conduct the research, which may include sequencing Lanza's entire genome to determine if he had any mutations in his DNA.

http://www.livescience.com/25853-newtown-shooter-dna.html

• 3 weeks later...
We have arms in order to defend our freedoms - which either come from our humanity, or come from our government - which side of the argument indicates your political views... We have arms in order to redress our government if we deem it fit - to abolish the power of those who do not do their job..

Maybe in 1776. Today your arms are no match for drones and modern military arms. Tactics of course can be shared but military arms, the kind Lockheed Martin might make, I don't know much about military arms contactors, but they are quite expensive, your AR-15 is no match.

Very popular is the AR-15 and its multiple clones, the semi-automatic rifle based originally on the military M-16. It's black, mechanical, and utilitarian. With its collapsing stock, sights, scopes and accessory rails, it looks a little like a fantasy weapon out of a video game. It is quite good at putting multiple rounds dead on target without punishing your shoulder. They are known as "black guns." Buyers don't want a beautiful $3,000 custom-made Beretta shotgun with hand-carved scrollwork and a polished walnut stock. They want military-ugly.

The AR-15 feeds the fantasy that in a national emergency The Boys from Vermont could pull out their guns and save the nation. Or the true patriots could resist an American government that's gone astray and become the oppressor. Never mind that what most oppresses people is not a soldier at the door, it's a tax bill.

Think what's happening to so many Americans. Pay is shrinking, if you have a job at all. Kids are on drugs, cellphones, videogames or all three. Taxes are rising but the street department doesn't have enough money to fill the pothole in front of your house. People are being nibbled to death by medical insurance paperwork, the price of cable television and the phone bill. They are losing their homes. They can't save for retirement and think Social Security won't be there. Millions of Americans feel like there is nothing they can do about any of it.

An AR-15 puts power in your hands and tells you that in some dire situations you could do something about it. In a post-apocalyptic breakdown, that unemployed man grabs his Bushmaster, defends the home and forages for food. He becomes the man again, strong and providing. The power to do it is right there in the bedroom closet.

Assault weapons are a problem, but they are also a symptom of frustration and powerlessness out there in America. When "because I can" is the primary reason for having a gun, you're in for a fight if you try to take it away. Simply owning a powerful gun convinces millions of Americans they are free.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-rooney/assault-weapon-owners_b_2488757.html

I can tell you exactly why. It isn't rocket science. More and more Americans are becoming Takers. And by doing so they renege on their Rights and Responsibilities. And because of that, these would-be killers feel that they are victims. How do you fix that? The only way I know how is to empower them in their Rights and Responsibilities. We need bring back into the schools, teaching that there are consequences to your actions.

^ ^ ^ my BOLD.

This would be a waste of time as long as those who run the country and those who are rich are not made to pay for the awful consequences of their actions.

In the UK guns are banned.

Instead they have a habit of samurai swording people. The lesson is if someone is determined to kill then they will kill.

'.... a habit of samurai swording people.' ?!!!! What are you talking about? There has been one incident (at a nursery) ..... a machete was used .... 7 people injured, no-one died.

It has just been researched and discovered there IS a common thread to the five worst mass shooting in America! It is "not poor gun control" as liberals would have you think but instead LIBERALISM itself! Now that we have discovered that all 5 mass shootings were related to them being liberal Democrats, should we regulate registered liberal democrats now instead of guns? Take a look below at the evidence just uncovered.......

The five worst mass killings have a common thread. Hint #1: None of them belonged to the NRA.

Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat and radical Muslim who supported Al Qaeda and Hamas

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter- ~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Check the story link below.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-worst-mass-murders-in-the-usa-with-a-firearm-came-from-democrats/

• Like 2

^ ^ ^ and they're all young males ........................

It has just been researched and discovered there IS a common thread to the five worst mass shooting in America! It is "not poor gun control" as liberals would have you think but instead LIBERALISM itself! Now that we have discovered that all 5 mass shootings were related to them being liberal Democrats, should we regulate registered liberal democrats now instead of guns? Take a look below at the evidence just uncovered.......

The five worst mass killings have a common thread. Hint #1: None of them belonged to the NRA.

Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat and radical Muslim who supported Al Qaeda and Hamas

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter- ~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Check the story link below.

http://clashdaily.co...from-democrats/

^ ^ ^ and they're all young males ........................

We can ask the question of whether video games make people violent, or violent people are drawn to violent video games. Similarly, we can ask whether the company of liberals makes white males hate themselves, or whether self-hating white males are drawn to liberalism.

• Like 1