Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elementary school shooting

Simbi Laveau

To confirm: are there 2 shooters or just the one?

I think these shooting have more to do with Medications than guns. Obviously we don't know anything about the shooters at the moment, but it's a hunch I have.

Yeah, I'll bet you a dollar he was on anti-depressants.
  • Like 3

They think two. He killed his father and killed his mother at the school, taking out a lot of the kids in that classroom with her.

• Like 1

That would be my guess.

It does seem to be a common thread anymore that we have had a massive rise in these things ever since the drug Ritalin was first prescribed.

There was no long term effect studies done and now its handed out to every child in school who speaks out of turn.

• Like 1

Pre-12-21-12?

The shooter wrote on his facebook page, that he wouldn't care if the world ended in two weeks.

I'm afraid more of these incidents will happen before and on this date.

My understanding is this:

There was one shooter inside. But police found another man in the nearby woods dressed in camoflage.

They handcuffed and took him away. No further info on that second suspect at this time.

This is a horrible tragedy...

Watch Obama spin this an enact anti-gun laws.

Goodbye second amendment, hello tyranny.

Public opinion is about to manipulated.. in the likes you have never seen before.

Edited by Drayno
  • Like 1

I thought there was 2. One was dead and then there is the other one...or was that corrected?

OOH MY GOD !

27 DEAD .18 ARE CHILDREN . PARENTS DO NOT KNOW...OH KY GOD...that's worse than colunbi.e ...oh ky god

I am shocked, this is unbelievable

For live updates go here to Sky News - > http://news.sky.com/

Apparently he shot his own mother, who was a school teacher at the school .. Those poor toddlers...sigh .. words fail me

• Like 2

I think these shooting have more to do with Medications than guns. Obviously we don't know anything about the shooters at the moment, but it's a hunch I have.

Why do you assume the MEDS are the problem? Sure some meds can be a problem if they are abused or if the illness is over diagnosed, but in most of these cases the problem is because the person was NOT TAKING their meds. The illness is the problem, not the meds... Is there anyone here on meds or in the health care industry?

Edited by CommunitarianKevin
  • Like 1

Public opinion is about to manipulated.. in the likes you have never seen before.

Pro-gunners also say random things like this. It's happened countless times before and your "rights" are intact yes?

Your attitude helps nothing.

• Like 3

Apparently he shot his own mother, who was a school teacher at the school .. Those poor toddlers...sigh .. words fail me

They probably just let him stroll right into the school, too. He was the teacher's son, after all.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

I can not understand how anyone can use this tragic horrific to talk about politics? Nice to see you put at least a few little words in ref to the actual story though..

• Like 1

Why do you assume the MEDS are the problem? Sure some meds can be a problem if they are abused or if the illness is over diagnosed, but in most of these cases the problem is because the person was NOT TAKING their meds. The illness is the problem, not the meds... Is there anyone here on meds or in the health care industry?

I take medication for anxiety/OCD. I'm not about to go on a shooting spree. I don't even like to kill spiders, I let them go outside if I find one in my house.

• Like 1

30 children? What a tragedy. That is insane. My thoughts and prayers are with the families and victims. What else one can say.

Number of dead is still in question. I'm sure many others were injured and may die.

The 30 is just a CNN report. However, not all were the children, apparently at this time.

I think at least 18-20 children were killed, maybe more. The rest were faculty and the gunman himself.

Pro-gunners also say random things like this. It's happened countless times before and your "rights" are intact yes?

Your attitude helps nothing.

It's different when children are involved.

It's one thing when teenagers are killed..

But as soon as toddlers are killed en masse, a lot of people will be calling for changes to gun laws.

That's just simply the truth. My attitude is a realistic one in the face of something obscene and terrible.

They probably just let him stroll right into the school, too. He was the teacher's son, after all.

I'm watching live updates on Sky news.. I really cannot find any words to describe this.. it's just awful.. those poor people and the little toddlers.. MADNESS !!

Wow someone does not understand history, the Constitution, our government, or any form of government...I bet I can guess what party they vote for but I do not want to stereotype....

I thought there was 2. One was dead and then there is the other one...or was that corrected?

One confirmed gunman(now dead) and another suspicious person found and arrested by police in the nearby woods dressed in camo. No report at this time if that person was also a shooter or even had a gun.

Likely connected though, of course.

Wow someone does not understand history, the Constitution, our government, or any form of government...I bet I can guess what party they vote for but I do not want to stereotype....

Don't even insinuate I'm a Republican.. You might as well stereotyped; I find that disrespectful.

I'm a political independent. I'm simply observing that this incident, as horrible as it is, will be used to further someone's agendas out there. You don't have to be a Democrat, or a Republican, or an Independent to figure that one out.. I'm sure I'm going to be further criticized for not acknowledging those kids deaths in every single one of my posts. I've spent the past hour, after finding out these kids deaths, praying for these kids - and I am not a religious person. I understand history, our Constitution, and our government well. I just chose not to repeat the last eight pages of posts.

Edited by Drayno
  • Like 1

Don't even insinuate I'm a Republican.. You might as well stereotyped. I find that disrespectful.

I'm a political independent. I'm simply observing that this incident, as horrible as it is, will be used to further someone's agendas out there. You don't have to be a Democrat, or a Republican, or an Independent to figure that one out.. I understand history, our Constitution, and our government pretty well.

Never said you were a Repub...I said I bet I can guess what party you voted for...Who did you vote for?

No, you do not understand the Second Amendment, what it means or how it came about. Nor do you understand the power of the president in our system and his ability to change the system we live in.

Edited by CommunitarianKevin
  • Like 1