Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spy agency predicts megahuman by 2030

Big Bad Voodoo

http://news.discovery.com/tech/2030-megatrends-megahumans-megacities-121212.html

As replacement limb technology advances, people may choose to enhance their physical selves as they do with cosmetic surgery today," the report states. "Future retinal eye implants could enable night vision, and neuro-enhancements could provide superior memory recall or speed of thought."

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ExpandMyMind

• Left-Field

• CuriousGreek

• Sean93

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds awesome. Night vision would be my big 1, but this sounds like 1 of those things that are only used in military, or, if released to the public, could have some nasty effect.

This sounds awesome. Night vision would be my big 1, but this sounds like 1 of those things that are only used in military, or, if released to the public, could have some nasty effect.

Couldn't agree more. Who knows what the effects would be, if the public gets access to this kind of military's stuff? We can't trust the mass...

People already have access to many military 'provisions' E.G. guns, knives, body armour, night vision goggles, explosives, robots, air craft etc. Night vision would be great though.

Deus Ex?

Sign me up for becoming the ultimate warrior, I shan't complain. (;