Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phantom Pains - Possible Metal gear solid 5?

DKO

Looks pretty convincing. Loving the way the Metal Gear story line is going.

The only reason, for which i wanted (and still want) to buy a ps3, is Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. If they release a MGS 5, i will definitely buy one along with the 2 sequels!!

Edited by CuriousGreek

• 2 weeks later...

The same clip has been re-released with a new sound track. For anyone interested.

Hope Snake's ready to lead the Geriatrics' Squad.

If Snake's even in this one.... ;)

Many rumours going around at the moment. A lot of people reckon it's Big Boss because of the right eye covered up, others say it's Liquid because of the missing arm. Definitely interesting.

I think its just a random trailer I think its fake or a protect of some sort. Or it could be referring to movie. :|

Hope Snake's ready to lead the Geriatrics' Squad.

Ha... Yeah but it can always be like MGS3 and be a flashback with Big Boss. Or... a new Snake clone is created and the story moves forward.

Anyway I think this will end up having to do with the Ground Zeroes game, not MGS5.

Ha... Yeah but it can always be like MGS3 and be a flashback with Big Boss. Or... a new Snake clone is created and the story moves forward.

Anyway I think this will end up having to do with the Ground Zeroes game, not MGS5.

True, lol, but it'd be so cool for Snake to have a walker with guns attached. Though hiding in those cardboard boxes would be hard on them old bones... Yeah, another flashback may be more fun...

Edited by Hasina

True, lol, but it'd be so cool for Snake to have a walker with guns attached. Though hiding in those cardboard boxes would be hard on them old bones... Yeah, another flashback may be more fun...

Maybe they'll invent some nanomachines to take care of Snake's arthritis... maybe reinforce his bladder control too. :D But, MGS3 was my favorite anyway so bring on the flashback.

I think it would be pretty cool if it was Liquid. A whole new angle for the series. Maybe Liquid didn't die, was just kept alive until they found a cure for the Foxdie.

Edit: Damn, just checked and found out Liquid lost his right arm not his left. Can't be Liquid then.

Edited by DKO

• 2 months later...

Now it's confirmed Phantom Pains is the next Metal Gear Solid game. Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pains are one game.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Latest trailer. Looks awesome. Better than most Hollywood movies.