Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Extremely Scary Ghost.

Hazzard

I think this is as stupid as the 'hoax' played by those idiot Australians. They(the Brazilians), could so easily have had someone dying from a heart attack.

• Like 2

I'd have told her it's a poor effort of a ghost that has to use the elevator, fgs. She should go back to haunting school.

• Like 2

The first thing I thought of was that they were endangering the little girl.

I would have grabbed her....But first, I may have punched her, so yes, you are correct.

• Like 2

The first thing I thought of was that they were endangering the little girl.

Yup, I think my first instinct might have been to freak out and kick her in the head or something.

I saw a similar prank that I think was from Spanish TV, where they had a creepy little girl like the one in the above video, appearing in a hotel corridor. It was very funny, but at least in that case, they had a couple of heavies waiting in the wings so that in the case of someone trying to harm the girl, they were able to intervene very quickly.

This has already been posted ,so I will repeat,how is this scary ?

It's so cliche .From the bad moulage ,to the baby doll .

I think some of these people must be claustrophobic,and the dark elevator,followed by this,is a chain of creepy events for them .

But you can feel an elevator move .It's obvious this one doesn't ,and you would note that too.

Dunno,just seems lame. I would laugh at it .

If this was done in Japan however,with a Ju On looking ghost ,I think people would die of fright

I would first **** myself..... and then do a Chuck Norris combo in her face..... and slap the poo out of everyone else I saw later that day.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

I would be sort of surprised the first time I noticed her and then just stared at her. If she had sneaked up behind me and screamed - who knows.

• Like 1

Pah!

That ain't scary.

Ok, what kind of scare would you orchestrate if you were "team leader"?

Ok, what kind of scare would you orchestrate if you were "team leader"?

Stuck in a lift with a naked and clearly excited Mike Tyson.

• Like 2

I was thinking that I would slap the annoying little cow, until I saw her terrify those two blondes who were checking themselves in the mirror.

In fact, something similar should be done to all those women who sit there on the bus every morning applying their make-up.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

It's too cliché, it would give me a fright but I'd expect a ghost in an elevator to be squished or something, why else would it be haunting there?? Now if that little girl was all crumpled and flat and clearly had been caught in the door in a tragic past life end, THEN i'd be freaked.

You really dont know what you would do unless you were there. I would probably be scared at first and then try to communicate with her and then if she screamed at me Id probably smack her.

• Like 1

You really dont know what you would do unless you were there. I would probably be scared at first and then try to communicate with her and then if she screamed at me Id probably smack her.

lol you have a temper

I call BS. No show in it's right mind would let a woman reacting like that get in her car and drive.