Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

dreamland

Why does anyone go to Work? To get resources to raise a family....

It is why I go to work. You could probably afford to raise 15 kids in 30 years if you were a Pyramid laborer/mason. While a similarly aged farmer probably could only afford to raise half that many.

I answered my own question with beer. I see where family comes in but it appears that people would die before going back to see them. So you're around 18 and leave your family to build Pyramids to get money to buy beer while you spend the rest of your life building Pyramids at the same build site. Life would be disappointing around there if these Pyramids took forever to build. We need to know how long it took to build. It's all time. Maybe the beer was free?

A lot of families had 15 kids no matter where you lived. They figured out how to get the job done and survived.

I always forget there's two other giant Pyramids and the town around it.

I know immigrants from the Middle East who come to America to make money and send back home. Most will visit there families multiple times in between their time spent in America or move back. Compare a immigrant who drives a truck living the 21st century life compared to a Egyptian spending his entire life doing hard labor at the same site.

If I was 18 and had to spend the rest of my life building Pyramids at the same site I say screw you King. Beer and probably the same tossed around prostitutes doesn't persuade me. I'll figure something out during the time my fields are flooded. I may check it out for a few months and make 20 dollars to bring back to my family. Does that get the job done on time though? If the beers free I'm there at least once a month.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

I found this cool pic...

collins_2.jpg

Tomb of the Birds is no where near the pyramids. Looks like 1.5 km away.

Even Collins' own site calls it the TOMB of the Birds. Not the Cave of the Birds. Tomb......

Edit: The layout of the mysterious cave system....

cave%20plan%20low%20copy.jpg

I like how it says, "Not to scale", so that if it comes out that the "caves" are only 20 meters long, or even 40 meters long, and not hundreds of meters long, that it can be claimed that the map was not to scale.

Looks like other pics show the tomb being a lot closer...

image021.jpg

I did not know that radar from high altitude could detect tiny underground tunnels. And if this is radar generated, then why is there a bright spot at the base of the great pyramid.

All pics off Andrew Collins site...

http://www.andrewcol...les/geology.htm

The only meaningful measurement of distance I've come across would be 100 - 120 meters. Since the tunnels/cave/whatever are said to run in a north/south direction it would look like this:

post-74391-0-69670200-1355889286_thumb.j

http://www.talkingpyramids.com/hawass-debunks-collins-giza-caves/

Needless to say this doesn't remotely match the natural faulting Collins believes the satellite photo suggests leads toward the northwestern corner of G2. Nor does it suggest the end of the tunnels are anywhere near G2.

cormac

Needless to say this doesn't remotely match the natural faulting Collins believes the satellite photo suggests leads toward the northwestern corner of G2. Nor does it suggest the end of the tunnels are anywhere near G2.

I'm not impressed by Andrew Collin's interpretation of the faulting either. However there is

a cave here that Egyptologists have continually insisted didn't exist and now it's not being

excavated after its existence is proven. I don't believe any prediction of its course, origin,

or outlets is very likely to be accurate at this time.

Since the ancient name of this place is "Mouth of Caves" one is to suspect that this is only

the tip of an iceberg as it were.

I'm not impressed by Andrew Collin's interpretation of the faulting either. However there is

a cave here that Egyptologists have continually insisted didn't exist and now it's not being

excavated after its existence is proven. I don't believe any prediction of its course, origin,

or outlets is very likely to be accurate at this time.

Since the ancient name of this place is "Mouth of Caves" one is to suspect that this is only

the tip of an iceberg as it were.

Zahi Hawass, in his blog, does not say the "Tomb of the Birds" does not exist.

Zahi Hawass, in his blog, does not say the "Tomb of the Birds" does not exist.

In 2009 he said that he knew everything about Giza and that there are no caves.

He was wrong.

In 2009 he said that he knew everything about Giza and that there are no caves.

He was wrong.

He said "large caves". And seeing the "tomb of the birds" ten square feet cave, that was already mapped in 1934 I must agree with him that this had not changed.

I had no chance to be in Egypt yet and see pyramids but i am more then sure that there is something underground. Either under the sphinx or pyramids. There is must some evidence left by the builders of the pyramids or some secret knowledge...As far as Dr Hawass..he is a liar... this is like us army denied that there was no 1947 roswell ufo crash....and everybody knew what really happened.. I do believe that the cave discovered by Collins has not been fully checked. There must be some opening into another tunnel or cave system.Whoever build pyramids was not stupid..If there is some secret knowledge underground i am sure there is...then they will do their best to hide the entrance to this underground chamber or whatever is there only only when we people gonna be ready to know this secret,then this will be the time,,and someone will eventually find this place and entrance.

I had no chance to be in Egypt yet and see pyramids but i am more then sure that there is something underground. Either under the sphinx or pyramids. There is must some evidence left by the builders of the pyramids or some secret knowledge...As far as Dr Hawass..he is a liar... this is like us army denied that there was no 1947 roswell ufo crash....and everybody knew what really happened.. I do believe that the cave discovered by Collins has not been fully checked. There must be some opening into another tunnel or cave system.Whoever build pyramids was not stupid..If there is some secret knowledge underground i am sure there is...then they will do their best to hide the entrance to this underground chamber or whatever is there only only when we people gonna be ready to know this secret,then this will be the time,,and someone will eventually find this place and entrance.

If someone really wanted to get in there, it should not be too hard.

tomb%20of%20the%20birds%20gated%20low.jpg

It does not appear to be locked in any meaningful way. A hammer or a crowbar should let you right in. I doubt this area is lit at night, so anyone should be able to walk right up to it.

IIt does not appear to be locked in any meaningful way. A hammer or a crowbar should let you right in. I doubt this area is lit at night, so anyone should be able to walk right up to it.

In 4700 years the cave might have accumulated hundreds of tons of bat guano.

You might be noticed hauling it out.

• Like 1

There are many other connections between egyptians, extraterrestials and the planets.

No.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

No.

Do I make myself clear?

No! :alien:

the first part of this video will show that this so called alien is actually a vase with a plant in it, a motif that is repeated elsewhere

[media=]http://youtu.be/6lBnO8oa5tQ[/media]

Are you sure the alien wasn't a Siamese cat? After all, there is a slight resemblance to your avatar. :lol:

cormac

• Like 1

Are you sure the alien wasn't a Siamese cat? After all, there is a slight resemblance to your avatar. :lol:

cormac

i'd say more of a resemblance than to a grey

cormac

Speaking of cats what about the cheetah? Isn't there something strange with every cheetahs DNA? Weren't cheetahs pets? Did they keep cheetah kennels and that's why there's barely any variation in their DNA and the other ones got killed that were different? They kept the nice cheetahs reproducing?

Edited by kampz

I debunked this particular photo in my "Ancients Aliens Debunked" series. This photo is covered in part 8.

i also posted a video debunking this 'alien' evidence very early in this thread

it seems to be par for the course in this site to just ignore any form of logic with regard to aliens

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 1

it seems to be par for the course in this site to just ignore any form of logic with regard to aliens

It amazes me how little research is done by those who wish to label everything as proof of aliens. "It's aliens" has become synonomous with "too lazy to research the truth".

• Like 1

It amazes me how little research is done by those who wish to label everything as proof of aliens. "It's aliens" has become synonomous with "too lazy to research the truth".

or too suggestible to recognize logic and truth when they see it

• Like 1

Humans built the pyramids using manpower. Hundreds of thousands of slaves, an underrated engineering ability, and trial & error is how the pyramids were built. The proof is out there, instead of having others do your thinking for you, look into it for yourself. You may just learn something new, which isn't a bad goal to set for yourself daily.

Time will still get this thing. What if we had a vote on how long it took to build? It would be interesting

Egypt suggests slaves, not hundreds of thousands of them though. Perhaps around a hundred thousand total men combined. Take the word around anyway you want. I'm working it out in my head with fifty thousand men at the moment. If the Nile got extremely over flooded I can see more then fifty thousand men being there, but not the entire time. Herodotus wrote one hundred thousand men worked for each 3 months continually because of the river and he's got around 30 years to build on it. I'm going with around 40 or 50 years to build. If it's 10 years please give me my magicians. One or two "magicians" could of been there still. I don't know what there doing. Probably explaining how to build it to the architect so he can explain it to everyone else. Or you can just "beam" or "explain" the information on how to build it to the architect through the brain. Trial and error does exist for these guys though.

Edited by kampz

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

A wise man would not disagree with this statement however a wise man also knows that all

true knowledge is visceral, however, he won't trust his guts to know very much at all.

Humans built the pyramids using manpower. Hundreds of thousands of slaves, an underrated engineering ability, and trial & error is how the pyramids were built.

And you know this, how?

The ancient alien crowd thinks the Egyptians were crawling out of caves one day and building the great pyramid the next day, therefore they couldn't have done it alone - aliens must have intervened. People seem to forget (or don't realize) the Egyptians were building pyramids for hundreds of years.

There was a minimum of 200 years between the time they built the most rudimentary pyramids (i.e. Step Pyramid at Saqqara) to the more complex structures like The Great Pyramid and The Sphinx. Some sources put the number of years between the Step Pyramid at Saqqara and The Great Pyramid at 400 years or more! That's a lot of time to master the building of anything. Imagine starting a project today and not finishing until after 2213.

No aliens needed.

The ancient alien crowd thinks the Egyptians were crawling out of caves one day and building the great pyramid the next day, therefore they couldn't have done it alone - aliens must have intervened. People seem to forget (or don't realize) the Egyptians were building pyramids for hundreds of years.

There was a minimum of 200 years between the time they built the most rudimentary pyramids (i.e. Step Pyramid at Saqqara) to the more complex structures like The Great Pyramid and The Sphinx. Some sources put the number of years between the Step Pyramid at Saqqara and The Great Pyramid at 400 years or more! That's a lot of time to master the building of anything. Imagine starting a project today and not finishing until after 2213.

No aliens needed.

You're overlooking the most important fact of all.

The very first pyramid was a great pyramid. The very first pyramid was nearly 200' tall!!! This

simply is not consistent with the idea of using ramps or muscle power as people believe today.

If they were going to use muscle power than why didn't they warm up with an 80' pyramid just

to see if they could do it. An 80' pyramid would require less than 10% of the work of a huge py-

rami and perhaps less than 2% if they used ramps. But no such thing exists. They went straight

from building litle tiny mastabas to impossibly large pyramids. The fact that the pyramids are

there does not prove how they were built or who built them. The fact that the first pyramid was

so huge it was never duplicated again in size after the great pyramid building age suggests that

the current paradigm is simply wrong.

The evidence points away from any muscle based system of any sort. The people who were ac-

tually on site said the gods built them. One can add two and two in myriad ways that can each be

correct but there was only one means used to build the pyramids and it has yet to be identified

and proven.

It's time to look at the evidence and putting up gates to keep people from seeing evidence is not

the solution.