Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

dreamland

this is intended for cladking: extract from victor schaubergers 'nature as teacher, (pp79)

we however will attempt to unveil perhaps the most profound of Nature's secrets, the ur-genesis of the blood of the Earth. In so doing scientific knowledge, which lies an octave too low, will be raised, thereby attaining a level on par with that of ur-ancient Religio, with the higher order of knowledge of earlier more highly-civilised cultures. These ancient peoples understood how to make use of the inner creative and uplifting forces required to inaugerate the ur-production of material substances, of all growth.Undoubtedly they also made use of them as the almost cost-free drive for powering specially constructed machines. Ancient people were of such high spiritual standing that they also suceeded in overpowering physical gravity with the aid of the original motion of water.

this is intended for cladking: extract from victor schaubergers 'nature as teacher, (pp79)

we however will attempt to unveil perhaps the most profound of Nature's secrets, the ur-genesis of the blood of the Earth. In so doing scientific knowledge, which lies an octave too low, will be raised, thereby attaining a level on par with that of ur-ancient Religio, with the higher order of knowledge of earlier more highly-civilised cultures. These ancient peoples understood how to make use of the inner creative and uplifting forces required to inaugerate the ur-production of material substances, of all growth.Undoubtedly they also made use of them as the almost cost-free drive for powering specially constructed machines. Ancient people were of such high spiritual standing that they also suceeded in overpowering physical gravity with the aid of the original motion of water.

Thanks for this. I hadn't heard of Shauberger nor his theories.

There's a great deal going on in nature that we are we are not aware of or only dimmly aware. He

noted the impossibility to explain the ability of trout to swim upstream but this is much more observable

in salmon. Despit the rushing water they are able to gain the velocity to leap out of the water and

climb fish ladders. A great deal of what we see is simply written off as mundane yet we can get in

touch with things for which no ready explanation is available or, likely even possible. Most curiously

I believe the Egyptians even stole some of his ideas to use falling water to pump gas.

I had noted nature's "desire" to have only cool running water. I always prefer not to think of nature

as an "entity" or as being "conscious" but anyone who watches her knows she has attributes that seem

to match these descriptors. I hesitate for similar reasons to suggest that the great pyramid builders

were able to utilize aspects of nature of which we are unfamiliar but there is some reason to believe

their science was actually pretty advanced. Our technology is impressive but even its inventors rarely

understand it and we never seem to be able to calculate its benefits or costs even after it becomes

obsolete. We not only stumble blindly intothe future we are stumbling in the present and have ne com-

prehension of our past.

What a strange set of circumstances and then people think geysers are wierd or that it makes perfect

sense to refuse to do basic investigative science. People are common and strange, geysers are unus-

ual but make sense.

that's quick work chadking, I knew you'd relate to it. yes the coolness is the key(4 degrees C, 39 degrees F, the point at which water is at its densest, the anomaly point, the unique property of water as oppose to all other liquids, which become denser as they get cooler), the spring water once breaking the surface is charged with life imbuing properties. similarly, the drop of dew forming on a blade of grass at dawn is what victor calls 'first born', and is like a protoplasm that gradually through infusion with the suns indirect rays is endowed with ur-form (prototype), body and soul. (the foundation stone for new life.).

with the trout, victor is relating how it can remain stationary in a cold fast flowing stream, and then all of a sudden dart up stream, also he says he has observed trout up stream of high waterfalls, so how did they get there? in short he is telling us of a phenomena where there is a opposing levitative force that exists in a naturalesquely flowing mountain stream that literally sucks the fish up its wake, and it has everything to do with the source/quality of the water. man made channels, and turbines etc obliterate this 'living' force of the water. plants and trees he maintains produce a similar effect in terms of drawing their sap up. (if you don't believe in levitation, just come to NZ, and check out the Te Matua Ngahere Kauri tree).

lastly, about our technology; the other day I was thinking about the saying necessity is the mother of invention', but what we call invention in many cases, I would argue to be regurgitation. The same chapter in shaubergers book a little later on (pp83.), says it better that I can myself:

"So called 'savages' puncture plants to slake their thirsts (or maybe partake of the freshly emerged spring) with this exceptionally wholesome water, thus (by and by) becoming so intuitive or receptive towards external influences that they become spiritually aware. Understanding how to make use of this supposed wonder, they stand far above civilized people, who are led astray by relying solely on their speculative talents. As a result, these poor-in-spirit, greedy little misers become more and more spiritually sluggish, utterly ordinary speculators and ponderers, who are incapable of understanding highly intuitive people. Indeed they view such advanced thinkers as madmen. In actual fact the spiritual dimwits are the real 'lunatics', having created a fool's paradise of ours in which we can just about manage to vegetate. In our degenerative way of working, we not only devalue our food but also saw off the very branch of Life on which we sit. of itself......"

n.b. brackets are my words.

You just don't want to hear the truth that is back up by evidence: The Egyptians built the pyramids on their no own. No Alien help.

humans are pretty clever , i thing the sphinx was buildt a few days befor the pyrimids ...

the really good question is not why they buildt , or how did they build ....the really good question is what is hidden by these structures .

when you look at a door fraim in that area of the world... you see how they buildt the pyrimids

It's a dirty shame that you can't take a tour of caves under the pyramids because they refuse

to excavate them and have put gates and padlocks on them. One can only speculate on what

evidence lies under these caves that can't be examined because we already know everything.

It will likely be a decade till the "known" caves get all the resources to be excavated properly. And then probably another 25 years before it could possibly be opened to the public.

Unless you are one of those who advocates Bulldozer Archeology? Where you just tear through with hundreds of unskilled laborers and then open the site like a sideshow. Interpreting whatever you find with opinion. And displaying everything hodge podge randomly in a hastily constructed "museum". Because the situational relationship of any artifacts would be unknown in the rush to dig and find.

• Like 3

that's quick work chadking, I knew you'd relate to it. yes the coolness is the key(4 degrees C, 39 degrees F, the point at which water is at its densest, the anomaly point, the unique property of water as oppose to all other liquids, which become denser as they get cooler), the spring water once breaking the surface is charged with life imbuing properties. similarly, the drop of dew forming on a blade of grass at dawn is what victor calls 'first born', and is like a protoplasm that gradually through infusion with the suns indirect rays is endowed with ur-form (prototype), body and soul. (the foundation stone for new life.).

with the trout, victor is relating how it can remain stationary in a cold fast flowing stream, and then all of a sudden dart up stream, also he says he has observed trout up stream of high waterfalls, so how did they get there? in short he is telling us of a phenomena where there is a opposing levitative force that exists in a naturalesquely flowing mountain stream that literally sucks the fish up its wake, and it has everything to do with the source/quality of the water. man made channels, and turbines etc obliterate this 'living' force of the water. plants and trees he maintains produce a similar effect in terms of drawing their sap up. (if you don't believe in levitation, just come to NZ, and check out the Te Matua Ngahere Kauri tree).

lastly, about our technology; the other day I was thinking about the saying necessity is the mother of invention', but what we call invention in many cases, I would argue to be regurgitation. The same chapter in shaubergers book a little later on (pp83.), says it better that I can myself:

"So called 'savages' puncture plants to slake their thirsts (or maybe partake of the freshly emerged spring) with this exceptionally wholesome water, thus (by and by) becoming so intuitive or receptive towards external influences that they become spiritually aware. Understanding how to make use of this supposed wonder, they stand far above civilized people, who are led astray by relying solely on their speculative talents. As a result, these poor-in-spirit, greedy little misers become more and more spiritually sluggish, utterly ordinary speculators and ponderers, who are incapable of understanding highly intuitive people. Indeed they view such advanced thinkers as madmen. In actual fact the spiritual dimwits are the real 'lunatics', having created a fool's paradise of ours in which we can just about manage to vegetate. In our degenerative way of working, we not only devalue our food but also saw off the very branch of Life on which we sit. of itself......"

n.b. brackets are my words.

People today simply don't consider that ancient people might not have thought like we do and because

of this give no notice to the obvious differences far less the subtle ones. In the case of the Egyptians,

they lived in a desert and nowhere would it be more obvious to people that water is life. This simply per-

meated the entire culture and was the basis of the entire economy yet it is interpreted out of everything

that actually survives. People would see that everywhere water existed in the desert there was life and

it hardly existed elsewhere. Ancient people must have been highly intuitive and would have trained them-

selves to be intuitive in a world that lacked computers and specialization. Much of the ability to intuit lies

in the ability to process information logically. This says point blank they wouldn't have accomplished great

feats through magic and religion but understanding and knowledge. Why wouldn't they have made the

same observations that Shauberger and many others have made? They lacked the materials and tech-

nology to build large dams or power plants but this doesn't mean they didn't have other knowledge and

the technology that can be derived from that technology.

The problem with our technology is that we don't comprehend it and have lost sight of even what it means

to be human. We create stupendous waste and add that tothe GDP where it should be subtracted. We

manage huge mountains of debt that are also added to the GDP which should be subtracted. A massive

accident with numerous fatalities creates lots of money in the medical and legal system and the nation grows

"wealthier". Meanwhile most of the actual work being done is done by "illegal" aliens who can't even peti-

tion for a fair wage and have no vote. Rather than examine the results of what we are doing we simply

add more red tape and more machinery.

Rather than human curiousity driving science it's now a search for new ways to kill more people at lower

cost. Rather than doing what needs to be done or taking care of problems everything now has to be "man-

aged". Huge problems fester and spread because it is more rewarding to more people to study them or

to paper them over than it is to just fix them. We waste far more than we consume while most people live

in poverty or in quiet desparation. This isn't caused by technology but by its misuse and our inability to

understand it. If we doubled the net worth of the world today no one would be better off because they'd

just find a way to throw it away.

These were not problems the ancients faced.

It will likely be a decade till the "known" caves get all the resources to be excavated properly. And then probably another 25 years before it could possibly be opened to the public.

Unless you are one of those who advocates Bulldozer Archeology? Where you just tear through with hundreds of unskilled laborers and then open the site like a sideshow. Interpreting whatever you find with opinion. And displaying everything hodge podge randomly in a hastily constructed "museum". Because the situational relationship of any artifacts would be unknown in the rush to dig and find.

This job could have been done by now. All they need to do is ascertain that the guano is

younger than the pyramids and get in there and jack hammer it out. It doesn't cost millions

of dollars or entail decades of studies. Just like figuring out how the pyramids were built

could be done by an intern over his summer vacation clearing these caves can be safely

accomplished with a couple of air compressors and a team of men with air hammers and

wheelbarrows in a few weeks.

There was no magic and no rocket science involved in building the pyramids so it will take

neither magic nor rocket science to reverse engineer them. This is the 21st century and no

excuse can exist for not having done any science at Giza in 30 years.

This job could have been done by now. All they need to do is ascertain that the guano is

younger than the pyramids and get in there and jack hammer it out. It doesn't cost millions

of dollars or entail decades of studies. Just like figuring out how the pyramids were built

could be done by an intern over his summer vacation clearing these caves can be safely

accomplished with a couple of air compressors and a team of men with air hammers and

wheelbarrows in a few weeks.

There was no magic and no rocket science involved in building the pyramids so it will take

neither magic nor rocket science to reverse engineer them. This is the 21st century and no

Can you produce your diagram - or even a working scale model - of your Giza Geyser Hypothesis in the same amount of time?

• Like 2

This job could have been done by now. All they need to do is ascertain that the guano is younger than the pyramids and get in there and jack hammer it out. It doesn't cost millions

of dollars or entail decades of studies. Just like figuring out how the pyramids were built could be done by an intern over his summer vacation clearing these caves can be safely

accomplished with a couple of air compressors and a team of men with air hammers and wheelbarrows in a few weeks.

But it does involve decades of work. Archeologists work with brushes and trowls, not jackhammers. Using a jackhammer would be a very good example of bad archeology.

You deride the Science done in Egypt and yet suggest absolutely horrendous science to examine/destroy these caves. Science is not mining an area and sifting for anything that might be there. It is slowly exposing the sediments/guano/matrix and documenting anything found in situ, and then analysing the surrounding materials for information on age and context.

I thought after all these years you would recognize certain basics of archeology.

I'm just going to ignore this....

My only comment... "RAMPS"!

• Like 1

Can you produce your diagram - or even a working scale model - of your Giza Geyser Hypothesis in the same amount of time?

Touche'.

But, we need to keep some perspective here; the world isn't waiting on me and the future

doesn't hinge on what I do or don't do. It might be a slightly "rude" for me to be dragging my

feet on this but it is inhuman not to display any curiousity or to fail to do basic science at Giza.

You deride the Science done in Egypt and yet suggest absolutely horrendous science to examine/destroy these caves. Science is not mining an area and sifting for anything that might be there. It is slowly exposing the sediments/guano/matrix and documenting anything found in situ, and then analysing the surrounding materials for information on age and context.

I have never derided the science being done at Giza. I probably could if I tried but

I have not. I deride them for not doing science at Giza. Bat dropping are organic; they

contain carbon which means they can be carbon dated. Bats have probably occupied these

caves for centuries several times since the pyramids were built in 2750BC. Once these are

sampled and found to post-date the pyramids there is no reason to look for any artefacts in

them. Do we really care if a centurion dropped a coin at some specific place? Who cares?

We are looking for something specific and it will be under the feces.

I'm just going to ignore this....

My only comment... "RAMPS"!

"RAMPS" are neither magic nor rocket science so if this were it then the proof will be there.

Keep in mind though that if ramps were a workable theory it could make accurate predictions

and it has always failed at this and they have been debunked anyway so there is no significant

possibility of ever proving it was ramps. Magic might be likelier.

It will likely be a decade till the "known" caves get all the resources to be excavated properly.

I'll bet they won't even sample it to see what's in there until someone figures there might be proof of ramps in it.

This might never happen.

If the world were anything like I thought it was 6 1/2 years ago there would be an outcry that they haven't sampled

it by now and made some sort of preliminary report. How long is required to run a few simple tests? How long is

required to release results? They're just hoping people will forget so they can keep on doing what they do and

what they don't do. They don't even have the proper forms to fill out to do anything but what they've always done.

It's pathetic.

I have never derided the science being done at Giza. I probably could if I tried but

I have not. I deride them for not doing science at Giza. Bat dropping are organic; they

contain carbon which means they can be carbon dated. Bats have probably occupied these

caves for centuries several times since the pyramids were built in 2750BC. Once these are

sampled and found to post-date the pyramids there is no reason to look for any artefacts in

them. Do we really care if a centurion dropped a coin at some specific place? Who cares?

We are looking for something specific and it will be under the feces.

Do we care? Yes. The time of the Pyramids is not the End-all-beat-all of world History. Lots of history came after that. Even if there is buried equipment from WW2, or Napoleon's campaign, I would like to see it conserved and recognized for what it is and where it was found.

That you are looking for something specific is Fine, but you should not bulldozer over the other 3500 years of history to make some stupid point that really is going to change little.

No Science (your opinion) = Bad Science (my interpretation). Because, science IS GOING ON in Egyptian dig sites, so the fact you say "No Science" simply means you don't agree with what they are doing, and thus, you are actually calling it "Bad Science". There can be no arguement to that logic.

"RAMPS" are neither magic nor rocket science so if this were it then the proof will be there.

Keep in mind though that if ramps were a workable theory it could make accurate predictions

and it has always failed at this and they have been debunked anyway so there is no significant

possibility of ever proving it was ramps. Magic might be likelier.

Nope. Predictions are accurate. Math has shown it to be EASILY possible.

I'll bet they won't even sample it to see what's in there until someone figures there might be proof of ramps in it.

This might never happen.

If the world were anything like I thought it was 6 1/2 years ago there would be an outcry that they haven't sampled

it by now and made some sort of preliminary report. How long is required to run a few simple tests? How long is

required to release results? They're just hoping people will forget so they can keep on doing what they do and

what they don't do. They don't even have the proper forms to fill out to do anything but what they've always done.

It's pathetic.

Your Bias is showing. You've already made up your mind, so anything less then proof of your theory is to be discounted? Because no one is going after information that YOU would like to have, then there MUST be a conspiricy to maintain ignorance?

Come on Clad.....

Edited by DieChecker

Do we care? Yes. The time of the Pyramids is not the End-all-beat-all of world History. Lots of history came after that. Even if there is buried equipment from WW2, or Napoleon's campaign, I would like to see it conserved and recognized for what it is and where it was found.

That you are looking for something specific is Fine, but you should not bulldozer over the other 3500 years of history to make some stupid point that really is going to change little.

It's impossible to say what it will change until you do it. What are they afraid of?

No Science (your opinion) = Bad Science (my interpretation). Because, science IS GOING ON in Egyptian dig sites, so the fact you say "No Science" simply means you don't agree with what they are doing, and thus, you are actually calling it "Bad Science". There can be no arguement to that logic

No!! Science is about the systematic study of something. It is not just looking for ramps.

It's impossible to say what it will change until you do it. What are they afraid of?

No!! Science is about the systematic study of something. It is not just looking for ramps.

Is it going to change the fact that the Egyptians built it? No. Is it going to change the fact that it was built in the 26th century BC? No. Is it going to change the fact that you apparently don't know the difference between the 2nd Dynasty c.2750 and the 4th Dynasty c.2550, when it was built? I doubt it since you haven't gotten it right yet. So what else are you looking for?

cormac

Nope. Predictions are accurate. Math has shown it to be EASILY possible.

No. The so called ramp theory predicts that they would have found tombs of people like overseers

of stone draggers. No such jobs exists so theory failed. Across the board the theory has failed. Not

burying it is like wearing an albatross. Call it what you want but it still stinks.

Your Bias is showing. You've already made up your mind, so anything less then proof of your theory is to be discounted? Because no one is going after information that YOU would like to have, then there MUST be a conspiricy to maintain ignorance?

Come on Clad.....

I'm not sure of your point here. Are you saying we shouldn't call a spade a spade? If they

won't do simple measurements and systematic study are we supposed to just sit back and

figure they must have all the answers?

Why shouldn't people complain when they aren't doing their job or even making excuses

for not doing it? There hasn't been word one out of Egypt since 2010 and it wasn't an answer

nor addressed any issues. Sure Lehner is still doing research that is still denying that ramps

were used and that there was water running from the plateau but he was looking for ramps at

the time he found it. Sure, they again paid to have an engineering study just this past summer

to say they could have used ramps just this summer but this isn't science.

The last science done at Giza was Bui's gravimetric scan in 1986. Mebbe they're skeered.

Is it going to change the fact that the Egyptians built it? No. Is it going to change the fact that it was built in the 26th century BC? No. Is it going to change the fact that you apparently don't know the difference between the 2nd Dynasty c.2750 and the 4th Dynasty c.2550, when it was built? I doubt it since you haven't gotten it right yet. So what else are you looking for?

I just won't know anything until they actually study something. Then I'll pray to my gods

that I can properly interpret the results and not read into them conclusions that aren't there.

I'm so literal that I take the carbon 14 studies as possibly being accurate. I don't believe in

nor invent excuses for results not being what I expect. I try to factor them in as they exist.

If it affects my beliefs, I change them. If it destroys my beliefs, I abandon them.

I just won't know anything until they actually study something. Then I'll pray to my gods

that I can properly interpret the results and not read into them conclusions that aren't there.

I'm so literal that I take the carbon 14 studies as possibly being accurate. I don't believe in

nor invent excuses for results not being what I expect. I try to factor them in as they exist.

If it affects my beliefs, I change them. If it destroys my beliefs, I abandon them.

In other words, this is all just for YOUR satisfaction, it has no bearing on anyone else. Most of us already figured that out. It also isn't going to change what I said in my last post, so it's not the big history altering idea you've made it out to be. Hypothetically speaking we could take the entire GP apart and possibly find out, to a reasonable degree, how many blocks there were in it and how it was built block by block. But at the end of the day it doesn't change "who" built it nor even "when" it was built. Nor does it explain why you don't know the difference between the 2nd and 4th Dynasties. And those are the only really important questions for me and many others.

cormac

In other words, this is all just for YOUR satisfaction, it has no bearing on anyone else. Most of us already figured that out. It also isn't going to change what I said in my last post, so it's not the big history altering idea you've made it out to be.

Where do you get this idea? It's ALL the science not getting done at Giza, not just science

that would prove or disprove my theory. The only thing they are doing is trying to prove ramps

and this isn't science. It could be if they proposed an experiment and carried it out while also

considering other interpretations but none of this is going on.

Hypothetically speaking we could take the entire GP apart and possibly find out, to a reasonable degree, how many blocks there were in it and how it was built block by block. But at the end of the day it doesn't change "who" built it nor even "when" it was built. Nor does it explain why you don't know the difference between the 2nd and 4th Dynasties. And those are the only really important questions for me and many others.

There's nothing inside the Great Pyramid (other than probably the mafdet linx and

the hall of records) but there's nothing that's going to answer our questions unless

there are internal ramps or a crashed space ship. The solution isn't the destruction

of evidence but its systematic measurement and study. Why can't they do simple in-

frared study? Why are they so afraid?

Edited by cladking

Where do you get this idea? It's ALL the science not getting done at Giza, not just science

that would prove or disprove my theory. The only thing they are doing is trying to prove ramps

and this isn't science. It could be if they proposed an experiment and carried it out while also

considering other interpretations but none of this is going on.

There's nothing inside the Great Pyramid (other than probably the mafdet linx and

the hall of records) but there's nothing that's going to answer our questions unless

there are internal ramps or a crashed space ship. The solution isn't the destruction

of evidence but its systematic measurement and study. Why can't they do simple in-

frared study? Why are they so afraid?

Nope, most Egytologists only claim that ramps were used to some degree and don't attempt to get into the specifics. It's YOU who don't like the fact that ramps were used TO ANY DEGREE and feel you have to make up ridiculous means of constructing the GP. That's the difference. And you are the only one obsessed with exactly "how", which still isn't going to change the "who" or "when". What is there for Egyptologists to be afraid of, since even an infrared study isn't going to change the fact that the AE built it?

cormac

I don't think they are scared of anything. I think they just need to provide resources and schedule the work.

You've said before that Egyptology has it right in most situations, just Not in the Great Pyramids.... So then how can Egyptology have done good science on Most of their projects, but exceptionally badly in regards to Only the Great Pyramids??

No. The so called ramp theory predicts that they would have found tombs of people like overseers

of stone draggers. No such jobs exists so theory failed. Across the board the theory has failed. Not

burying it is like wearing an albatross. Call it what you want but it still stinks.

As far as I know Ramp Theory does not attempt to Predict anything. It is just the idea of looking at the evidence and making a guess at how the Egyptians did it. Pinning the debunkment of ramps on a lack of overseer grave markers is pretty thin if you ask me.

The fact is that Egyptians knew the technology of the Ramp, they had the people and the resources and the motivation. So they made it happen. No more advanced technology then a ramp, rope, and very good organization was needed. Math prooves this.

I'm not sure of your point here. Are you saying we shouldn't call a spade a spade? If they

won't do simple measurements and systematic study are we supposed to just sit back and

figure they must have all the answers?

If it is simple, then perhaps you could outline a Plan? A plan to collect the simple data you desire. If you can't provide a Plan, or if such a plan would be simple for someone of specific education... Then that would actually point to the Plan NOT being simple. If making such a plan needs an expert, then You, as not an expert, would not be qualified to judge as to if it actually would be simple, or not.

• Like 1

Nope, most Egytologists only claim that ramps were used to some degree and don't attempt to get into the specifics. It's YOU who don't like the fact that ramps were used TO ANY DEGREE and feel you have to make up ridiculous means of constructing the GP. That's the difference. And you are the only one obsessed with exactly "how", which still isn't going to change the "who" or "when". What is there for Egyptologists to be afraid of, since even an infrared study isn't going to change the fact that the AE built it?

Egyptologists might only be right about who built it and why it was built if they are correct

about how it was built. That they refuse to investigate all theories related to building and

refuse to gather basic evidence that might prove their own "theory" reflect poorly on them.

I don't think they are scared of anything. I think they just need to provide resources and schedule the work.

They've made no announcements concerning scheduling this work or any preliminary

results or investigations whatsoever.

You've said before that Egyptology has it right in most situations, just Not in the Great Pyramids.... So then how can Egyptology have done good science on Most of their projects, but exceptionally badly in regards to Only the Great Pyramids??

It's the nature of the beasts. They are applying about the same tactics to studying the great

pyramids that they applied to everything else. These tactics work elsewhere. They do not work

when there is a virtual vacuum of information and much of what does exist is believed (by them)

to be irrelevant.

As far as I know Ramp Theory does not attempt to Predict anything.

Every theory makes predictions by its very nature. If you believe the stars rise and set because

the earth is spinning then you must revise your theory if you see the planets moving in the opposite

direction.

The fact is that Egyptians knew the technology of the Ramp...

They also knew how to pound their chests and howl at the stones. It is believed they knew how to

chant and make incantations at the stones. What we don't know is how they lifted them.

Math prooves this.

Math does not prove ramps.

If it is simple, then perhaps you could outline a Plan? A plan to collect the simple data you desire. If you can't provide a Plan, or if such a plan would be simple for someone of specific education... Then that would actually point to the Plan NOT being simple. If making such a plan needs an expert, then You, as not an expert, would not be qualified to judge as to if it actually would be simple, or not.

Of course it is simple. Anyone properly trained in second grade science could lead it. You

simply start at what is known and try to expand on this. The first things you investigate are

anomalies. The most glaring question of all is why would the builders leave evidence they

pulled stones up the side as demonstrated by Bui's scans if they had used ramps. This in-

dicates you immediately commission another more complete gravimetric scan with the latest

in technology; preferably employing Bui again if he's available. Simultaneously you immedi-

ately allow infrared imaging to occur with the proviso that it is done on a continuing basis and

the results are made public in real time. You do the easy stuff like a chemical analysis on the

water in the Osiris Shaft. Stop all other work that might interfere with bringing 21st century

technology to Giza. Do a photographic study including all light spectra of G1 to determine

the nature of the marking. Do a chemical analysis of these lines. Do a barometric study of

the Bent Pyramid to determine the source of the air movement in it. Do a forensic stiudy of G1.

Of course on the very first day you sample the caves to see if you can begin immediate exca-

vation. You immediately begin excavating the bottom of the Osiris Shaft.

There are numerous other studies that can be run concurrently (such as C14) but by the time

these are ready to be startewd in just a few weeks there will be new more important anomalies

coming in from the science actually geting done that need to be studied first. A real scientist

needs to coordinate this work. The trult ironic thing is that there will be hundreds of millions

of dollars saved becayse drilling holes, desicrating graves, and troweling for ramps is much

more expensive and labor intensive than actual applied science. This isn't rocket science or

magic and we aren't going to ever find the answers with rocket science or magic unless, of course,

levitation or incantation affects the stones permanently somehow.

Edited by cladking