Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

dreamland

The short lines near the corners (barbells) are where your alleged 5 steps should fall. Your first fail.

Oh!!! Hey, I've admitted I'm stupid so I have an excuse (such as it is).

You are trying to draw in a six step pyramid. If your program can do it try defining the center as

480' 1.5" and then put the "barbells" at 81' 3" apart starting at the bottom and you'll see they lie right

on top of most of those lines.

These steps were enormous and they were called the stairway to heaven. They are Herodotus' "bat-

tlements". The king ascended these steps to heaven and was not buried under them.

Edited by cladking

Oh!!! Hey, I've admitted I'm stupid so I have an excuse (such as it is).

You are trying to draw in a six step pyramid. If your program can do it try defining the center as

480' 1.5" and then put the "barbells" at 81' 3" apart starting at the bottom and you'll see they lie right

on top of most of those lines.

These steps were enormous and they were called the stairway to heaven. They are Herodotus' "bat-

tlements". The king ascended these steps to heaven and was not buried under them.

Nope, 5 steps only. And your 81'3" step height vertically is the equivalent of approximately 47 meters diagonally along the corners which is where I took the measurements. The barbells are exactly where your steps should align. And further, for your steps to work they must work ALL THE WAY AROUND. Needless to say that's the second fail.

cormac

Nope, 5 steps only. And your 81'3" step height vertically is the equivalent of approximately 47 meters diagonally along the corners which is where I took the measurements. The barbells are exactly where your steps should align. And further, for your steps to work they must work ALL THE WAY AROUND. Needless to say that's the second fail.

Are we really going to be reduced top arguing about how to count to five?

Why not just change it?

Are we really going to be reduced top arguing about how to count to five?

Why not just change it?

It's not my fault that you don't seem to know that the peak is not a step. You never claimed the pyramid was built in five sections, you specifically claimed it was a five-step pyramid. There is a difference.

cormac

It's not my fault that you don't seem to know that the peak is not a step. You never claimed the pyramid was built in five sections, you specifically claimed it was a five-step pyramid. There is a difference.

I don't know how the pyramid was built or how long it took. What I know is that they built the

first step and then using that for a platform theybuilt the second step and they did this all the

way to the top lifting the stones one step at a time. The top step has a perfect ~75' tall pyra-

mid on it which IS the top 75' of the pyramid. After this was built they filled in and then clad-

ded the top of the 4th step and proceded in like manner all the way down. I believe the "neck-

lace stringers" filled in the one course of 22' cladding stones between steps.

But we need data and no one has been collecting data since 1986 when Bui was there. The

evidence seems really quite dramatic and ramps have been debunked for three years now. A

ben ben stone is sitting right in the valley temple which would most propbably be proof of every-

thing but we're too afraid to take a simple sample to see.

Time marches on and always tends to just roll over people and institutions (even empires) that

refuse to adapt. Time simply doesn't wait and I believe Egyptology is nearly out of time.

I don't know how the pyramid was built or how long it took. What I know is that they built the

first step and then using that for a platform theybuilt the second step and they did this all the

way to the top lifting the stones one step at a time. The top step has a perfect ~75' tall pyra-

mid on it which IS the top 75' of the pyramid. After this was built they filled in and then clad-

ded the top of the 4th step and proceded in like manner all the way down. I believe the "neck-

lace stringers" filled in the one course of 22' cladding stones between steps.

But we need data and no one has been collecting data since 1986 when Bui was there. The

evidence seems really quite dramatic and ramps have been debunked for three years now. A

ben ben stone is sitting right in the valley temple which would most propbably be proof of every-

thing but we're too afraid to take a simple sample to see.

Time marches on and always tends to just roll over people and institutions (even empires) that

refuse to adapt. Time simply doesn't wait and I believe Egyptology is nearly out of time.

Which means that the steps you claim are at 81'3" intervals, vertically, STILL don't correspond to the actual positions of the densitogram changes in order to validate the 5-step claim. But what we DO see is a slow but general increase in elevation in a counter-clockwise direction from the same densitogram. It's not pretty, but it's there.

cormac

Which means that the steps you claim are at 81'3" intervals, vertically, STILL don't correspond to the actual positions of the densitogram changes in order to validate the 5-step claim. But what we DO see is a slow but general increase in elevation in a counter-clockwise direction from the same densitogram. It's not pretty, but it's there.

You've already showed a six step pyramid doesn't work.

Why not prove me wrong and show five steps don't work by the exact same means? I dare you.

You've already showed a six step pyramid doesn't work.

Why not prove me wrong and show five steps don't work by the exact same means? I dare you.

Sadly, you've done shown that you don't even know what a 5-step pyramid is. Your 5-step claim with a pyramid topping it IS 6 SECTIONS, vertically.

As to what 5 sections, vertically would look like see here:

post-74391-0-40361800-1362090313_thumb.j

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt

Sadly, you've done shown that you don't even know what a 5-step pyramid is. Your 5-step claim with a pyramid topping it IS 6 SECTIONS, vertically.

As to what 5 sections, vertically would look like see here:

tomato/ tomatoe.

You've almost got it now.

The steps are supposed to be equal in size and you have little steps on the

bottom and huge ones on top. They are exactly at 81' 3" increments. You'll

see they lie right on top of the five step pyramid when it's right.

All those ramps will just evaporate because they aren't there.

tomato/ tomatoe.

You've almost got it now.

The steps are supposed to be equal in size and you have little steps on the

bottom and huge ones on top. They are exactly at 81' 3" increments. You'll

see they lie right on top of the five step pyramid when it's right.

All those ramps will just evaporate because they aren't there.

5 does not equal 6, not matter how many times you think so.

It's an optical illusion brought on by seeing it from the top and not the base. From the base each of the steps from my last picture is approximately 96 feet in height or 57 meters/187 feet on a diagonal. Again, your fail.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt

Please tell me exactly what part of "five equally spaced steps" don't you understand.

I'm not going to draw it for you and if you can't just admit you can't or you're incapable of understanding the concept of either "5" or "=".

I'm not talking about this any further but your inability does not change the fact that it's almost certainly a five step pyramid and others can see it even if you can't.

I'll give you a little clue; the steps you're to draw in are right where the lines already are.

Edited by cladking

Please tell me exactly what part of "five equally spaced steps" don't you understand.

I'm not going to draw it for you and if you can't just admit you can't or you're incapable of understanding the concept of either "5" or "=".

I'm not talking about this any further but your inability does not change the fact that it's almost certainly a five step pyramid and others can see it even if you can't.

I'll give you a little clue; the steps you're to draw in are right where the lines already are.

I showed you were they were in the first picture. You didn't like it, so pretended it was a 6 step pyramid. I redid it for you with 5 sections vertically, which would make it a 4 step pyramid and you still didn't like it since neither matches what you claim. Now you want to make it up as you go along. I expected that.

cormac

I don't know if you're deliberately not following my words or if there's really such a severe

communication problem but I'm going to try one more time anyway.

Look at the bottom of your picture (west side). You'll see red, then white, then green, then

purple and green again going up from the bottom. Between the purple and white at the bot-

tom is the very top of the first step. This step is at about a 72 degree angle rising to this line

(between purple and white). The top of the second step is the bottom of the green region and

the bottyom of the third step is where it turns to purple.

It's easy to forget that I've been working on this for a long time and that communication is al-

ways poor especially with us because we think so differently. I apologize for the tone of the

last post.

I don't know if you're deliberately not following my words or if there's really such a severe

communication problem but I'm going to try one more time anyway.

Look at the bottom of your picture (west side). You'll see red, then white, then green, then

purple and green again going up from the bottom. Between the purple and white at the bot-

tom is the very top of the first step. This step is at about a 72 degree angle rising to this line

(between purple and white). The top of the second step is the bottom of the green region and

the bottyom of the third step is where it turns to purple.

It's easy to forget that I've been working on this for a long time and that communication is al-

ways poor especially with us because we think so differently. I apologize for the tone of the

last post.

Try this:

post-74391-0-07327000-1362102226_thumb.j

Remember, you're looking at it from the top so just because something looks close doesn't mean it really is that close.

cormac

Much better. The steps still aren't all the same size though.

What you're still not getting here is that you're looking down at something that is a 3 dimensional object that's at an angle which creates the illusion that they are not the same size. You're not looking at a flat picture, which is apparently what you're expecting. The lines are exactly 47 meters diagonally apart and 81 feet vertically, from the base.

cormac

I dont know if you guys watched this movie... but this must be wihout doubt the best one about pyramids and its construction.

[media=]http://youtu.be/BjEytiaL5Yc[/media]

Imust also point out ,,,,that in my opinion ( after watching many other videos and studying internet ) that these stone had to be levitated. Builders of the pyramids had some sort of secret knowledge, how to levitate the stones.. Edgar Cayce answers how they were build : By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stones floats in the air in the same manner .. link :

http://www.crystalin...ycepyramid.html Lets face it ....if there is no evidence of ramps used to build pyramids,or by any other means ,,,, then antigravity must be the answer... Edward Leedskalnin who build coral castle propbably used antigravity as well..they were claims of people who saw blocks levitating. No way people back then could do it on their own...cutting over 2 millions of stones and lifting them up,to form a pyramid. Also by watching the movie,,you will see stones around the pyramid,that were cut using some kind of cutting machine..this movie is very interesting...watch it guys and give me your opinions...thanx

Edited by dreamland

What you're still not getting here is that you're looking down at something that is a 3 dimensional object that's at an angle which creates the illusion that they are not the same size. You're not looking at a flat picture, which is apparently what you're expecting. The lines are exactly 47 meters diagonally apart and 81 feet vertically, from the base.

I believe this is in parallel projection like a blueprint.

You can see why it's so difficult to draw the plans for how it was built.

I believe this is in parallel projection like a blueprint.

You can see why it's so difficult to draw the plans for how it was built.

It all changes, based on perspective. It won't appear the same way from the ground as it appears from looking directly from the top with the peak centered. It would also change significantly from the top view depending on how far from the pyramid one happens to be. All of which is why your claim of five steps matching the lines on the top-down densitogram picture will not work.

cormac

I have one more video for you to watch... this guy makes a lot of sense.

Edited by dreamland

I must also point out ,,,,that in my opinion ( after watching many other videos and studying internet )......

One of the funniest things in this thread.

Thanks for that.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 1

I dont know if you guys watched this movie... but this must be wihout doubt the best one about pyramids and its construction.

-snip-

Imust also point out ,,,,that in my opinion ( after watching many other videos and studying internet ) that these stone had to be levitated. Builders of the pyramids had some sort of secret knowledge, how to levitate the stones.. Edgar Cayce answers how they were build : By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stones floats in the air in the same manner .. link :

http://www.crystalin...ycepyramid.html Lets face it ....if there is no evidence of ramps used to build pyramids,or by any other means ,,,, then antigravity must be the answer... Edward Leedskalnin who build coral castle propbably used antigravity as well..they were claims of people who saw blocks levitating. No way people back then could do it on their own...cutting over 2 millions of stones and lifting them up,to form a pyramid. Also by watching the movie,,you will see stones around the pyramid,that were cut using some kind of cutting machine..this movie is very interesting...watch it guys and give me your opinions...thanx

How about really studying the subject at hand, instead of the internet....? I mean, really? Dear god but sometimes I have to agree, the internet is making people think even less.....

How about really studying the subject at hand, instead of the internet....? I mean, really? Dear god but sometimes I have to agree, the internet is making people think even less.....

I dont need to study the subject at hand..On internet you can find many people talking about the great pyramids,how they were build and by whom.Youtube is another great tool.I showed you youtube video : The secret construction of the pyramids and so far noone talks about it.. All i hear is ramps theory. Noone talks about possible antigravity technology,aliens and Mr Edward who build the coral castle and knew how pyramids were build. When you watch the video you see people and top architects who say that it would be extremely difficult even in todays technology we have to do such a pyramid. Egyptologists says that pyramid was build in 20 years: from wiki : Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night.

Egyptologists says that and that because they are unable to give people another better explanation how they did it,and whats funny...some people believe them.

I dont need to study the subject at hand..On internet you can find many people talking about the great pyramids,how they were build and by whom.Youtube is another great tool.I showed you youtube video : The secret construction of the pyramids and so far noone talks about it.. All i hear is ramps theory. Noone talks about possible antigravity technology,aliens and Mr Edward who build the coral castle and knew how pyramids were build. When you watch the video you see people and top architects who say that it would be extremely difficult even in todays technology we have to do such a pyramid. Egyptologists says that pyramid was build in 20 years: from wiki : Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night.

Egyptologists says that and that because they are unable to give people another better explanation how they did it,and whats funny...some people believe them.

What's funny is that some people take Wikipedia and Youtube as gospel ...... Both are starting points, but hardly the sum of what there is to know. You'll have to try better than that.

I've seen the first one before. Scientifically it's higher quality. I like the presenter in the second

one but he gets a lot of stuff wrong and this detracts from my enjoyment. It is a good presentation

otherwise and I'm in agreement with most of what he says. I'd recommend them both to novices

but only the first to more seasoned egyptologists. I'm in closer agreement with the second one,

though.

Thanks for posting them.