Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Leah I have to tell you this, you have been spot on with every single thing, right down to the last detail. I dont have a hearing problem but yes I do tend to get impatient while listening, and in the process I sometimes shoot myself in the leg.

I read your piece on me thrice and Im yet to find anything even a sentence that doesnt fit or make sense to me. Massive respect and thank you so much for your time and advice. :)

Thank you so much for your feedback, it means a lot to me.

Leah.

Q : Leah, I have been working for a couple of months and wonder if I will grow in this firm (in terms of designation and earning money) and if I will be a fruitful employee for this company?

Also on the relationship front, when do you think will I find someone and how will I know if he is the ONE?

Female

09/06/1953

Leah,

Thankyou for your time and using your gift,

My question is why has my life turned upside down did I do something to deserve the pain I've suffered physically and emotionally , Can't I for once have my dream ?

Thank you again,

Q : Leah, I have been working for a couple of months and wonder if I will grow in this firm (in terms of designation and earning money) and if I will be a fruitful employee for this company?

Also on the relationship front, when do you think will I find someone and how will I know if he is the ONE?

Hi ZJT,

First thing that comes up is romance, doesn't seem far away, looks like you might already know him. Seems it's going to be a sudden realization that he IS the one... At the moment though, he doesn't listen to you well and seems a bit arrogant to you, his arrogance is hiding his true attraction to you. You may even look at him and shake your head and think, 'Never in a million years!!' Stranger things have happened. Looks like he might be in a relationship at the moment too but being a loyal and good man, he can't show his attraction to you. He has to let things play out with his current relationship and that's the way you want it. A cheater is a cheater and he is not.

Work is a busy place, I see people walking around from here to there and back again. People shaking hands. I see you coming in as a newby but it feels like home there for you. You do fit in well but since you are so new it feels odd to you still. So much to learn, well, it looks like you will do fine to me so far. I'm seeing money getting better for you so that means you must have some stability at your job, there is some confusion making be think that there is still much for you to learn. The best rule of thumb for this is, if in doubt, ask. There is no such thing as a dumb question except for the question never asked. I'm seeing a shorter man, he seems cold to you but he's not, you ask him for some sort of advice and he actually give you very good advice although it doesn't seem like you think it is at the time. In a short amount of time you will be the master at work. I can't seem to see what it is you do, I suspect that you are in some sort of sales or customer service though.

Leah.

Female

09/06/1953

Leah,

Thankyou for your time and using your gift,

My question is why has my life turned upside down did I do something to deserve the pain I've suffered physically and emotionally , Can't I for once have my dream ?

Thank you again,

Hi Annie,

You have no idea how lucky you are!! To have lived threw what you have and to have been so lucky, you have to know you have an angel on your shoulder!! This angel has been with you all threw your life. It's my belief that we choose our next lives when we are in the spirit world, sometimes it's to help someone, sometimes to learn a lesson and then sometimes it's just for one experience. Our paths aren't really written out for us but the destination is. Free choice is part of this too, you choose your path or how you deal with the problems you've had. It sounds and looks like to me that you are a walking talking miracle!!

It looks like you still have some things to learn or teach and you are still being protected. Something about justice or a legal matter? I'm seeing someone wearing a mask in your home, is this a c-pap mask? Looks like someone has a hard time keeping the darn thing on... Are you having any ghostly activity at your home? Could be manifesting in electrical appliances or water pipes. Have you ever done a house cleansing with smudge? If you are having any problems, you might want to. You are just a beacon, your souls light is attracting spirits. If you need instructions, let me know.

Leah.

wow Leah! you're quite close, yes my work is related to customer service and within my stay here, I have learnt something quite well that others don't know :) God has really blessed u with this gift :)

About this man who I already know n will be the ONE, am I acquainted to him or do you have an idea of how might I know him?

Age - 37

Gender - Male

Q - I am planning to build/buy a house for me. If you could tell me when and where I will be able to do that.

Thanks.

wow Leah! you're quite close, yes my work is related to customer service and within my stay here, I have learnt something quite well that others don't know :) God has really blessed u with this gift :)

About this man who I already know n will be the ONE, am I acquainted to him or do you have an idea of how might I know him?

Nope, it wasn't clear and Honey, some things are meant to be a surprise!!! I think this might be one, I'd hate to say something that would make you miss this love so, I'm not saying anymore except for enjoy the ride!!!!

• Like 1

Age - 37

Gender - Male

Q - I am planning to build/buy a house for me. If you could tell me when and where I will be able to do that.

Thanks.

Hi Antarix,

It seems to depend on a few things doesn't it? I do see that you have help from the other side, an angel. There is another man in the mix here. He's a married man and you don't always see eye to eye with him, might be a brother or a friend that is like a brother? With his help I see things will work out for you. Looks like it will be soon, at least it will start soon. It always feels like it takes long than it really does so I'm thinking within a few months you will be able to do what you want. I can't give exact dates, it just doesn't work that way. Looks like you want it near water but it may not be as close as you like, which is good in a way, you don't want to be in a flood plain. I'm seeing something about a roof or ceiling.... I think it's an old house that needs lots of work. I'm seeing an out building with it, looks like a silo. I'm seeing a tornado so either this place gets tornadoes or it will happen very quickly once you find it. I can't give a location either, those types of details don't come threw for me.

I hope this helps.

Leah.

Your assessment was really very meaningful. I have a brother, going to be married soon, who has promised me that he would help me buying a house. And as you correctly said, my relation with him is not so smooth. I think that I can take his help.

Looks like you want it near water but it may not be as close as you like, which is good in a way, you don't want to be in a flood plain. I'm seeing something about a roof or ceiling.... I think it's an old house that needs lots of work. I'm seeing an out building with it, looks like a silo. I'm seeing a tornado so either this place gets tornadoes or it will happen very quickly once you find it. I can't give a location either, those types of details don't come threw for me.

I want my house in an area where water is available easily. So that point is also true. Regarding tornadoes, these are unheard of in this area (western india, where I intend to settle down) but as you said, these may start happening very soon. :yes:

Very accurate details. Thanks.

Edited by antarix

Your assessment was really very meaningful. I have a brother, going to be married soon, who has promised me that he would help me buying a house. And as you correctly said, my relation with him is not so smooth. I think that I can take his help.

I want my house in an area where water is available easily. So that point is also true. Regarding tornadoes, these are unheard of in this area (western india, where I intend to settle down) but as you said, these may start happening very soon. :yes:

Very accurate details. Thanks.

Thank you for your feedback, I wanted to clarify something though. When I said that it will happen very fast, I wasn't talking about tornadoes, I was saying that buying a house would happen very fast, (like a tornado), although, a tornado can happen anywhere there is flat ground. I'm not a huge global warming believer, I think we have a better chance of an ice age and you may be living in the only place that won't freeze over!!

Leah.

Male

Bright blessing to you Leah. Will I regain my previous financial standing? What's in my immediate future as far as love life goes within a month? Thanks.

Edited by euroninja

Leah, I think I just had a vision of you a minute ago.

That does happen sometimes. Tell me what it looked like and I'll tell you if you were right.

Nope, it wasn't clear and Honey, some things are meant to be a surprise!!! I think this might be one, I'd hate to say something that would make you miss this love so, I'm not saying anymore except for enjoy the ride!!!!

Hehe ok Leah, thanks for the reading and may God bless you! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones :)

Male

Bright blessing to you Leah. Will I regain my previous financial standing? What's in my immediate future as far as love life goes within a month? Thanks.

Hi Euroninja,

I'm seeing a separation made of light, this is a sign that it was a good separation, good for you. Is this the financial standing you where speaking of? Maybe... It looks like you've learned things that you needed to know. It looks like it separated you from your level of comfort but you learned so much. It actually looks like you've learned to laugh at yourself, you became your own clown!! Your prospects for the future look outstanding but never at the same level again. Whether that means you will exceed them or never reach them, it will never be the same and neither will your attitude, you've turned in to the "glass half full" guy, your attitude is much better and you can make due with less. It's a hard lesson to learn sometimes, you did it with a wonderful sense of humor.

On the romantic side.... I'm seeing a woman but she is sort of has a veil over her, I can see she has been digging for information about you and you will have a sudden realization about her soon. I get the impression that she is after comfort and travel. I'm not sure you share a future together, her future doesn't look the same as yours. No two futures are ever the same, even if you are in a relationship with them but her's has some darkness that I didn't see in yours so if this relationship does work out it will be longer than a month away.

Oh, do you have a temper? Looks like the long burn type. As if you will talk someone to death until they agree with you. You do have an angel helping you with your temper.

I hope this helps,

Leah.

Hi I would love a reading if still available.

female

what have I to expect in the new year 2013?

Hi Shelly,

Have you moved recently or just thinking about it, are your finances ok? Things look a bit tight for you right now. It looks like either someone moved in with you or you moved yourself? There seems to be something here about love making you nervous, you have a lot of love to give but you are scared of rejection or something... I guess it's more complicated than that... Very busy around your home, I think it's just you running here and there in your home fixing or doing this and that, maybe house hold repairs or remodeling? Looks like you have to do it in a hurry or you just don't have patience and it's a personal need to just get it done. Do you have any ghostly activity in your home? I'm seeing an angel watching over you and your home too. There is a good possibility that you will achieve your goals where this is concerned. Though it may take a little longer than you expect.

You have a powerful personality, sort of the leader of the pack type. You have more influence over others than you like to admit. I'm sensing that you are looking for some sort of truth or a sign from the other side, maybe it's a specify question you have that you didn't ask me about but I seem to have the answer, it's "Yes". Perhaps it's just a question that you've had bouncing around in your head for a long time that you don't ask anyone, well, anyone alive anyway.

Leah.

Hi Euroninja,

I'm seeing a separation made of light, this is a sign that it was a good separation, good for you. Is this the financial standing you where speaking of? Maybe... It looks like you've learned things that you needed to know. It looks like it separated you from your level of comfort but you learned so much. It actually looks like you've learned to laugh at yourself, you became your own clown!! Your prospects for the future look outstanding but never at the same level again. Whether that means you will exceed them or never reach them, it will never be the same and neither will your attitude, you've turned in to the "glass half full" guy, your attitude is much better and you can make due with less. It's a hard lesson to learn sometimes, you did it with a wonderful sense of humor.

On the romantic side.... I'm seeing a woman but she is sort of has a veil over her, I can see she has been digging for information about you and you will have a sudden realization about her soon. I get the impression that she is after comfort and travel. I'm not sure you share a future together, her future doesn't look the same as yours. No two futures are ever the same, even if you are in a relationship with them but her's has some darkness that I didn't see in yours so if this relationship does work out it will be longer than a month away.

Oh, do you have a temper? Looks like the long burn type. As if you will talk someone to death until they agree with you. You do have an angel helping you with your temper.

I hope this helps,

Leah.

Dear Leah,

You're reading is excellent! The separation of light has several levels in my life, and I'm happy to hear that you also experienced it as good. It's very important to me to hear that. It reaffirms what I feel deep inside.

You're right that I have become my own clown, and my friends laugh with me inspite of everything. It's funny because I have learned so much. It didn't lessen my being. I was living in a dreamland, and now a deeper sense of compassion and forgiveness is reshaping my life. I'm being reinvented. Life goes on after the mansion and the Rolls. I'm making due with less, and I've never been so relieved in my life on one level. My bestfriend said to me a week ago that I look brighter and younger. She even touched my face.

This sudden realization about this woman is probably going to happen tomorrow. God knows I'm willing to work hard to make things work out. Deep down I know that she's after comfort. Thank okay because I'm practical and truly loving someone doesn't come suddenly. A relationship is also an alliance. The travel side is part of the deal. Her future is not the same as mine, and it's part of the agreement. This reinvented relationship will be longer than a month. Even if it takes a lifetime, I will be there.

Does this darkness bring physical danger to me? Is this darkness related to a health issue? Please explain further about the nature of this darkness?

The famous temper, it comes with the territory. I have the mind, voice and animal magnetism to persuade. I don't give up unless it's a total no-win situation.

An Angel! Do you know that my angel introduced herself/himself to me? I wonder if this is the same angel? I wish this Angel would go to her right now and open up her heart to favorably say, YES, YES, YES. It's an extremely important day.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Leah. You are a guiding light.

C. C.

Edited by euroninja

Hi Euroninja,

The darkness I saw was on the woman's future, there is something that keeps her from achieving the level of happiness you will have in your future. I don't think it's anything dangerous but to go any further with it, I'd have to d a reading on her, WITH her permission. I never do a reading on someone that doesn't ask. I follow a strict code of ethics. Yes, sometimes it does happen by accident when I'm shopping...

Leah.

Thank you very much, Leah. Have a blessed new year.

C. C.

Edited by euroninja

Hi Leah!...

I am 21

Female

My question is in regards to my love life and if you see or hear anything in regards to it changing that's the main think I'm really concerned about or think about the most. Also my career if you can..I know realistically its going down a health care path but for some reason I'm holding back and want to do something else not relevant to it.But whatever you pick on is fine I really appreciate the time ahead of time. :)

Hi Leah.

I am 33, female. I am a housewife and very much confused between these two options- (i) I should pursue some professional studies OR (ii) should concentrate on my family. Is my professional course going to be really useful for me?