Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Leah, I'll join in and thank you so much for sharing your gifts of insight! Very fascinating. Here's my info:

Female

I would like to know the best course of action in order to better my life. I have financial issues and marital issues as well.

Hi Leah,

I'm 47 and female

Will things get better in my personal life?

Leah, I'll join in and thank you so much for sharing your gifts of insight! Very fascinating. Here's my info:

Female

I would like to know the best course of action in order to better my life. I have financial issues and marital issues as well.

Hi Geeoria,

It doesn't look like life has been easy on you but somehow you've come out of it with more clarity. You have a good amount of intuition too. Doesn't look like you've always listened to it though. I'm seeing a man in spirit around you, he doesn't look much older than you but there is a protective feeling to him, like he protected you in life and still is. There is almost a fatherly feeling to him, I suspect he was someone in your family, older brother or even father or grandfather, they can appear as any age, most of the time it's the age that they passed at. There is something about his nose too, is keeps changing shape, it's the only feature I can make out besides very dark heavy eyebrows. The nose changing shape could be a metaphor for being nosy at times or that there was something wrong with his nose.

I'm seeing that there is still love in your marriage and you are both still trying to work it out. I could be wrong but it looks like you have been together for a very long time or at least knew each other for a long time. I suspect you will work it out, it feels like it's money stress mixed with a bit of getting older and your bodies changing that are the real problems here and everything else is secondary. Get to the root of the problem and everything else will fall in line.

Oh, this is a terrible time for finances for everyone. It looks like at least one of you are working but BUT there is a problem with that work too, looks like someone is just waiting to snap that job right out of the hands holding it. Unless one of you work with alligators, which is really far fetched... Things will get better but not tomorrow. I'm feeling that working out of your home might be an answer for one of you, turning a hobby in to a paying job or service? This has great possibilities!!

Let me know if I connected with you please.

Leah.

K

Edited by Leah G.

Hi Leah,

I'm 47 and female

Will things get better in my personal life?

Hi Archer,

Things always get better and then they aren't, we have cycles in our lives. It always feels like the bad times are longer than the good times but they aren't, they're usually just more intense. I'm feeling someone with an anger issue or maybe they are just angry right now... it's almost like an undercurrent. Always mad or upset. There are two very bright spots, I suspect this is you and a loved one, even though things aren't going really well right now, you still have each other. Don't get me wrong, there are other bright spots here but you two depend on each other. I feel like you have some comical fights too and are usually cracking each other up. You get things worked out with humor and that's a great way to do it. It looks like you recently had or will have a party of some sort? Looks like great fun. Things are going to lighten up for you soon. Just keep that wonderful sense of humor and the world can't resist you!!

Sometimes we say the wrong thing to the wrong person, it happens or there are people that think they know what is going on and add their two cents, resulting in misunderstandings between you and your loved one. Find out the facts before you get upset, it maybe nothing more than a person talking in his ear that's misinformed, not meaning any harm, just plain wrong.

Leah.

Hi Geeoria,

It doesn't look like life has been easy on you but somehow you've come out of it with more clarity. You have a good amount of intuition too. Doesn't look like you've always listened to it though. I'm seeing a man in spirit around you, he doesn't look much older than you but there is a protective feeling to him, like he protected you in life and still is. There is almost a fatherly feeling to him, I suspect he was someone in your family, older brother or even father or grandfather, they can appear as any age, most of the time it's the age that they passed at. There is something about his nose too, is keeps changing shape, it's the only feature I can make out besides very dark heavy eyebrows. The nose changing shape could be a metaphor for being nosy at times or that there was something wrong with his nose.

I'm seeing that there is still love in your marriage and you are both still trying to work it out. I could be wrong but it looks like you have been together for a very long time or at least knew each other for a long time. I suspect you will work it out, it feels like it's money stress mixed with a bit of getting older and your bodies changing that are the real problems here and everything else is secondary. Get to the root of the problem and everything else will fall in line.

Oh, this is a terrible time for finances for everyone. It looks like at least one of you are working but BUT there is a problem with that work too, looks like someone is just waiting to snap that job right out of the hands holding it. Unless one of you work with alligators, which is really far fetched... Things will get better but not tomorrow. I'm feeling that working out of your home might be an answer for one of you, turning a hobby in to a paying job or service? This has great possibilities!!

Leah.

K

Leah - You are so inslghtful! The male spirit you see is most likely my father, who passed away last year. He had a big nose. :yes: But, also funny you used the word "almost" protective because even though he loved me, he was very much a narcissist, so he was mostly in love with himself. In spite of the way he was in life, I miss terribly, and I'm glad you said he's around me.

Don't know about his eyebrows though - they were bushy but he was gray and had light hair younger. My husband is the one with the dark bushy brows...

Oh, the alligator reference! Not alligators, per se, but maybe sharks?? My work involves dealing with attorneys a lot, and I have come to look at them as "sharks."

The marriage stuff - it's true we've been together for a long time, but it's not all money and body changing either. I know i made a mistake marrying him in the first place. He wants to keep it going, but I've grown up and see the reality now. HIs values differ vastly from mine is the probably the root of the problem, not sure if that can be fixed/changed.

Thank you so much, Leah!!

Geeoria

Specific Question: Are my ex and I on a temporary split in our relationship?

Hi Second Cia,

You have some busy energy!! This is a love reading? Well, it looks like you guys where really happy to find each other and fell in love quickly. There have been some problems, that's obvious, someone has a terrible temper and likes to talk with their hands and arms. I hope I'm not see what I think I'm seeing... violence? I'm not sure it's between you and him or if it's just related in some way... Looks like you are getting advice from a couple of people, relatives I think. One of these people is a bit selfish and if she does suggest anything, it will be self serving. You are the spiritual type and already know the answer you seek. This relationship interrupts your flow, although, it does look like you can block it out successfully. Great focus. As you know, you can change your future but yes, it looks permanent.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Second Cia,

You have some busy energy!! This is a love reading? Well, it looks like you guys where really happy to find each other and fell in love quickly. There have been some problems, that's obvious, someone has a terrible temper and likes to talk with their hands and arms. I hope I'm not see what I think I'm seeing... violence? I'm not sure it's between you and him or if it's just related in some way... Looks like you are getting advice from a couple of people, relatives I think. One of these people is a bit selfish and if she does suggest anything, it will be self serving. You are the spiritual type and already know the answer you seek. This relationship interrupts your flow, although, it does look like you can block it out successfully. Great focus. As you know, you can change your future but yes, it looks permanent.

Leah.

We did fall fast and hard. You are very correct! As far as busy energy? Yes, most definitely! Tempers did flare in the relationship. It seemed to be insecurity based from what I gathered. There was no physical violence but a phone was cracked. I have spoken with my Mother and my Sister about the relationship and they appear supportive. They have told me nothing that would sway me except that relationships go through its ups and downs. I believe he has talked to his mother about it. She has given him the green light to move out of our apartment and back with her as well as given him a job where she is his direct employer. So all of the expenses fall on my shoulders alone now. I am very spiritual and am getting back more in tune now. I just wasn't sure which route this situation would take since I know where I stand and the love I have for him but cannot grasp exactly where he is.

Marcia :)

We did fall fast and hard. You are very correct! As far as busy energy? Yes, most definitely! Tempers did flare in the relationship. It seemed to be insecurity based from what I gathered. There was no physical violence but a phone was cracked. I have spoken with my Mother and my Sister about the relationship and they appear supportive. They have told me nothing that would sway me except that relationships go through its ups and downs. I believe he has talked to his mother about it. She has given him the green light to move out of our apartment and back with her as well as given him a job where she is his direct employer. So all of the expenses fall on my shoulders alone now. I am very spiritual and am getting back more in tune now. I just wasn't sure which route this situation would take since I know where I stand and the love I have for him but cannot grasp exactly where he is.

Marcia :)

Hi Marcia,

From what I saw, he was just gone, like he went poof!! It wasn't what I'm used to seeing.

By the way, I think you'd be very good at doing readings for people, if you ever want some tips, let me know, I don't mind sharing, we're all in this world together!!!

• Like 1

Hi Marcia,

From what I saw, he was just gone, like he went poof!! It wasn't what I'm used to seeing.

By the way, I think you'd be very good at doing readings for people, if you ever want some tips, let me know, I don't mind sharing, we're all in this world together!!!

I can smile and say you are right. He literally *poof* disappeared out of my life. I have already done a few readings and have been told that I was on track. I would actually love it if you would aid me with tips. It seems that is more the path that I am meant to head down. Thank you so much! I haven't really been able to reach out to anyone in regards to this. I simply started telling people what was put in my ear and the images that were shown to me. Its almost like I am going through this blindly.

Thank you again for your help! :)

Thank you Leah!!! My husband and I do have re-ocurring issues. He loves to push the wrong button, to "see the fire in my eyes". Eventually, we always patch it up.

The bright spot is my sweet little grandson, he is the light of my life!!!! Even when he's angry with me, I always seem to defuse him by being silly!!!! I have a knack

of turning his frown upside down!!!!

You definitely made a very good connection with me!!!!

Thank you so much for giving me a reading!!!

Take care!!!

Hi there,

Aged 32

Female

Need a general reading about what direction I should take with our life now we have returned to NZ, stay in Christchurch or move to remote westport? Recently lost engagement ring plus all jewelery my husband has brought me, is it a sign of my marriage? Many thanks!

Hi Leah,

Question:

Could you see my future? and What is my future like?

When will my next relationship start? and What does she like?

What kind of work does my twin-flame and soul-mate do?

Thank You

Hi there,

Aged 32

Female

Need a general reading about what direction I should take with our life now we have returned to NZ, stay in Christchurch or move to remote westport? Recently lost engagement ring plus all jewelery my husband has brought me, is it a sign of my marriage? Many thanks!

Hi Mickey,

No, it is not a sign that you should give up on your marriage. You love him deeply and he does you too, yes, it hurts him to think you lost it all as it hurts you but these things happen, it's not a reason to throw away a marriage, even if he is mad as heck. You are mad too, right, well, tell him that. Bad things happen to good people!! It always has and always will, you can't always avoid it. Sometimes it's to learn a lesson, sometimes to teach. I still hope you find them... I'm seeing some sort of crown for your head? Do you have one? You might have put the jewelery with something like this or it was put there? Something that's special and goes on your head. Possibly in a basket, I keep seeing a basket.

As for Christchurch... I'm seeing something dark surrounding this so it might be a good idea to move but you need to weigh your options well and decide for yourself. Do you have a pendulum? Perhaps it's a crystal, triangle shaped, hangs on a string/chair/rope? Have you ever cleansed it? I think it's got some bad energy and needs to be cleansed. To cleanse it, cover it in dry rock salt for about 24 hours and then rinse it in cool fresh water.

Do you read Dr. Seuss to your little boy? I'm seeing some sort of character like that, I'm not sure what it means... He doesn't have an imaginary friend, does he?

Leah.

Maureen Jacobs

Female

What will become of my biological father and does his wife know about me?

Hi Maureen,

Does you bio dad have lung issues? Did he just reach out to you? or was it that you found him and he welcomed you?? I'm seeing something about him having other children too, younger than you. Feels like he had you when he was very young. I don't know if he will tell his wife about you... looks like she has snakes in her hair and might be a bit difficult to deal with. Although, it does look like she has a child from a previous relationship too and then bio dad had a family with her. He looks like a pretty nice guy so he might even though I doubt she will be easy to deal with... It looks like he wants to introduce you to the rest of your family too, seems you look like his side and he thinks you would be an easy fit, it's just his wife, it's like he's a little scared of her...

I hope that helps.... Let me know.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

Question:

Could you see my future? and What is my future like?

When will my next relationship start? and What does she like?

What kind of work does my twin-flame and soul-mate do?

Thank You

Hi Again User,

Looks like you will meet someone soon but I don't think this relationship will work out too well, you do something that scares her away. You have a very strong personality and like to control things. This is not always a bad trait but it can put people off. You either need to find a stronger woman or a woman that is super easy going, depending on what you like. We don't always meet our twin flames or soul mates and sometimes we do but the opportunity passes us by and then sometimes it's later in life. I don't see you meeting someone soon that you will have a lasting relationship with in the next 6 months but as with all readings, you can change this just by changing a daily routine, going down a road unseen to me. Over all, your life looks like it will be a good one, you have a good heart and when you put good things out in to the universe, it does come back to you.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

You are right on! Thank you.

Hi Again User,

Looks like you will meet someone soon but I don't think this relationship will work out too well, you do something that scares her away. You have a very strong personality and like to control things. This is not always a bad trait but it can put people off. You either need to find a stronger woman or a woman that is super easy going, depending on what you like. We don't always meet our twin flames or soul mates and sometimes we do but the opportunity passes us by and then sometimes it's later in life. I don't see you meeting someone soon that you will have a lasting relationship with in the next 6 months but as with all readings, you can change this just by changing a daily routine, going down a road unseen to me. Over all, your life looks like it will be a good one, you have a good heart and when you put good things out in to the universe, it does come back to you.

Leah.

Hi Leah-

Female

Question:

How will my relationship develop? (and whatever else you can pick up on this subject)

Thank you so much in advance for sharing your gift & talent :yes:

Love, Blessings & Light

He just celebrated his 50 th anniversary with her. I'm 41 and his kids are older. I want nothing from him other than him knowing his grand kids and me meeting my half siblings. I wish that he would accept me as he is pushing 75 and perhaps may not be here for long. Should I pursue it somehow or just let it go? I would not want to interfere with his life, but I also feel the need for the knowledge of the other half of me.

Oops....and yes, I look like his side of the family.

Hi Maureen,

Does you bio dad have lung issues? Did he just reach out to you? or was it that you found him and he welcomed you?? I'm seeing something about him having other children too, younger than you. Feels like he had you when he was very young. I don't know if he will tell his wife about you... looks like she has snakes in her hair and might be a bit difficult to deal with. Although, it does look like she has a child from a previous relationship too and then bio dad had a family with her. He looks like a pretty nice guy so he might even though I doubt she will be easy to deal with... It looks like he wants to introduce you to the rest of your family too, seems you look like his side and he thinks you would be an easy fit, it's just his wife, it's like he's a little scared of her...

I hope that helps.... Let me know.

Leah.

Edited by Maureen_jacobs

He just celebrated his 50 th anniversary with her. I'm 41 and his kids are older. I want nothing from him other than him knowing his grand kids and me meeting my half siblings. I wish that he would accept me as he is pushing 75 and perhaps may not be here for long. Should I pursue it somehow or just let it go? I would not want to interfere with his life, but I also feel the need for the knowledge of the other half of me.

Oops....and yes, I look like his side of the family.

Well, that answers a lot of questions... I get the feeling that you haven't talked to him yet? You should try, he seems like a nice man but he maybe caught in the middle here too so don't have high expectations. Please do tell me how this turns out, I wish you tons of luck and I'll say a prayer for you.

Leah.

Hi Leah-

Female

Question:

How will my relationship develop? (and whatever else you can pick up on this subject)

Thank you so much in advance for sharing your gift & talent :yes:

Love, Blessings & Light

Hi Darzelj,

I'm seeing a lack of freedom, stepped on, pushed down, possibly from a religious belief? This maybe a previous relationship that I'm seeing but it seems you are stuck in a cycle. Meeting the same type of man over and over again. There is an angel trying to help you break this cycle and a man (I think) that you talk to on the phone quite often, almost looks like a brother. I do see love lifting you up soon, is this the relationship you speak of, I'm not sure but it will be easy for you to tell. He will make you feel free to socialize and his love is true, he sets you above himself and loves you with all of his heart. That kind of love is easy to spot, you can't stop smiling!!

Good Luck!!!

Leah.

Hi Darzelj,

I'm seeing a lack of freedom, stepped on, pushed down, possibly from a religious belief? This maybe a previous relationship that I'm seeing but it seems you are stuck in a cycle. Meeting the same type of man over and over again. There is an angel trying to help you break this cycle and a man (I think) that you talk to on the phone quite often, almost looks like a brother. I do see love lifting you up soon, is this the relationship you speak of, I'm not sure but it will be easy for you to tell. He will make you feel free to socialize and his love is true, he sets you above himself and loves you with all of his heart. That kind of love is easy to spot, you can't stop smiling!!

Good Luck!!!

Leah.

Dear Leah-

thank you for the quick reply.

Well, I feel I have been circleling the drain with my current relationship for the past few years. Currently we are taking a break but talking to see if we come back together and can make this work.

I am not talking to any male on the phone right now other than him (but not very often at this point).

It is nice to hear you see happy 'love' times ahead.

I am wondering if we are getting back together or if someone else is in my path? I truly struggle with this because I am just ready to go full in and make it work, or let it fully go so I can make room for the new. It is hard to get a clear read for myself on this right now (my ego kicks in..lol).

I hope it will be easy to tell :-*

Thank you so much.

Love, Blessings & Light - darzelj

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading too.

Question : "i am trying to get pregnant.will i be successfull?".Thanking you in advance

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading too.

Question : "i am trying to get pregnant.will i be successfull?".Thanking you in advance

Hi Jenny,

There is a lot of upset around you, you need a calmer atmosphere to be successful, I think... You are under a doctor's care? How do you feel about this doctor? You have to trust your doctor, do you? Looks like something isn't right here but I don't know what it is. Is his history full of women that he's helped or are they're just a few that have been helped by him? It's being suggested that the problem doesn't just rest with you. Eventually, yes, I think you will conceive.

Leah.