Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Leah,

My mother died on January 2, 2008.

Please see if you can see if she has passed over.

Anything she needs to tell me as she went rather quickly.

Hi Maureen,

I need her first name and what age she was, same thing I need when I read anyone else. Age at time of death, first name (like screen name) and gender. With her being your Mom, I got that. I will try for you tomorrow or the next day, I'm getting a bit busy.

I'm a 31 year old female. I recently took a leave of absence from my job and am now thinking about opening up my own business. I am very intuitive at times, except for when it comes to anything pertaining me (go figure). My heart tells me yes, my fear tells me no. What are your thoughts? Is it something I can pursue successfully (successful = not living paycheck to paycheck)?

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading too.

Question : " i would like to know about my romantic life .we are trying to have our first child. wil we be successful this year.Thanking you in advance

No worries if it doesn't work out but she was called Melva and was 69 when she died. Thanks, Nat

Hi Natalie,

Melva is showing me she used to feed the boy, in other words she probably spoiled him terribly!! She watches out for him all the time, I think he is her favorite. Was there another death in his family, looks like it was a child. This child is connected to her in some way, perhaps her own child? At the very least this child felt like hers. There is a man in uniform behind her too, I suspect this maybe her father, they are all around him. They have a special place in heaven too, she wants him to know she isn't trapped here, she can come and go as she pleases but likes to be around him. She's showing me a little girl with braids in her hair, playing in a dress, very active child. She sends a heart to her. She says that this child is protected also.

I hope this was her, it felt right.

Leah.

Hey, I would greatly appreciate a reading!

16, female, I was wondering when/if things in my life are going to start looking up for me.

Hi Scully,

Wow, you are a smart 16 year old!!! Very mature in many ways for your age but in other ways very much a 16 year old. Oh, there does seem to be lots going on with you right now, things that don't look very pleasant. Well, don't dwell on it, it will pass. Are you in regular classes and getting lost in the crowd? I would have thought you'd be pushed up a grade or two.... It feels like you are very independent too but still trapped by your age. Don't worry, you will get passed this. It won't take as long as you think. Looks like within 6 months things will be getting much better for you. It might be a good time to think about scholarships and grants for college. Save what money you get and look to the future, plan for that. It would be a rotten shame if you didn't go to college with that wonderful brain of yours. I'm feeling something about a tooth? Are you having trouble with one? Looks like a molar, it may not be hurting yet but I can see something about it in the future, near future, might even be a wisdom tooth that needs to be pulled. You don't need those teeth anyway in most cases so don't worry about it.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

Requirements:

specific question: When will I get a girlfriend and will she be seriously involved in the relationship? What jobs/studies will I be doing?

Hi Niklaus,

This is interesting.... Looks like you are pulling out of a hard time right now but you are in a bit of a fog, not really knowing what step to take next... The only woman I see here is your mother. It seems like you've had to be her protector in some way and saying good bye to her is going to be very hard. She will be fine and so will you. I'm seeing some thing about South America in your future, looks about in 6 months. I don't often get a continent. It's rather odd. Research/peace corps?? Maybe just vacation, I don't know but it is where your life starts to turn, it's where you start to see your future and it does look interesting, full of light and hope.

Leah.

I'm a 31 year old female. I recently took a leave of absence from my job and am now thinking about opening up my own business. I am very intuitive at times, except for when it comes to anything pertaining me (go figure). My heart tells me yes, my fear tells me no. What are your thoughts? Is it something I can pursue successfully (successful = not living paycheck to paycheck)?

Hi Cybil,

THE hardest people to read are ourselves!!! Looks like you haven't had it easy in your life and would rather depend on yourself than anyone else in the world, very independent. Hasn't always been that way but you've noticed since you've taken control things have gotten much better!! It's a double edged sword, controlling your own life is great but always be able to listen to other opinions and give them consideration. I believe you have children? Looks like 2, maybe 3 or you babysit too. Honestly, from what I see, you can succeed at anything you try but the level of success may not be what you want or it will be slow to get there. Why do I feel like you want to be a paid psychic? This does look like a possibility. If you need any help, PM me.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading too.

Question : " i would like to know about my romantic life .we are trying to have our first child. wil we be successful this year.Thanking you in advance

Hi Libra,

Yep. soon. Follow the doctor's orders.

Hi Cybil,

THE hardest people to read are ourselves!!! Looks like you haven't had it easy in your life and would rather depend on yourself than anyone else in the world, very independent. Hasn't always been that way but you've noticed since you've taken control things have gotten much better!! It's a double edged sword, controlling your own life is great but always be able to listen to other opinions and give them consideration. I believe you have children? Looks like 2, maybe 3 or you babysit too. Honestly, from what I see, you can succeed at anything you try but the level of success may not be what you want or it will be slow to get there. Why do I feel like you want to be a paid psychic? This does look like a possibility. If you need any help, PM me.

Leah.

I do have one child, and I had custody of my niece temporarily, but she is back home now. You were close about the direction I want to head in... but it's not being a paid psychic. I wanted to open a metaphysical/new age store in my area. I'm reluctant because I'm not sure how people will respond to such a store in my area. I did want to have a place for local psychics to come in and do readings if they'd like. My thing is helping others through Reiki (for now). I've had a few experiences pointing to the fact that I may have the gift of being a medium, but I'm trying to develop those skills. Thank you so much for your input and well done!

I do have one child, and I had custody of my niece temporarily, but she is back home now. You were close about the direction I want to head in... but it's not being a paid psychic. I wanted to open a metaphysical/new age store in my area. I'm reluctant because I'm not sure how people will respond to such a store in my area. I did want to have a place for local psychics to come in and do readings if they'd like. My thing is helping others through Reiki (for now). I've had a few experiences pointing to the fact that I may have the gift of being a medium, but I'm trying to develop those skills. Thank you so much for your input and well done!

Sort of depends on if you are in a city like Chicago or a small town like Dixon. Bigger better.... Sounds like a great place!!

Jane

Died. 01-02-08

Anything to tell me mom?

Hi Maureen,

I've asked her for confirmation that it's her first since she does have a rather common first name. She's showing me the figure of a woman with the tummy missing, this makes me think that she had some sort of trouble with that area leading to her death.

I'm seeing what looks like scenes from your childhood, a bassinet (new idea) with a heart, a bouncing horse (wavering strength) and a child in pigtails (innocent/carefree) going up and down, its very happy looking. Two children playing in a yard with long plants that have a flower on top, an older child with horses. (strength) Here is a mother and daughter back to back, I suspect this means not speaking, probably during puberty or just after. Most mothers and daughters go threw a period like this. She's showing me a time when you were squished or treated badly by someone. I think this is present or near past now, I'm seeing a lovely woman, your mother in spirit. You have your head in the jaws of an alligator, (which stands for a liar), she is keeping the jaws of the alligator from closing, I suspect this means that she is helping you to see that this is a liar and someone not to be trusted. I believe her message is that she is always around you and that she talks to you, helping you, she sends you many hearts of love. She's saying something about time but I can't quite grasp the meaning here.

I've put the metaphoric meanings in here too, just in case that's what she means or in most cases it's literal and metaphoric, both.

Please let me know if this was her, it's not an exact science and sometimes another spirit will jump in to give a message.

Leah.

Hi,

This seems very interesting so I decided I'd try.

Age 20

Gender Female

Question: Is there an engagement or marriage anywhere in my near future?

Thanks

Leah,

I need to digest this. Thank you so very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this. I wanted to know if she was happy....and here. You have answered those questions for me. Ty

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I've asked her for confirmation that it's her first since she does have a rather common first name. She's showing me the figure of a woman with the tummy missing, this makes me think that she had some sort of trouble with that area leading to her death.

I'm seeing what looks like scenes from your childhood, a bassinet (new idea) with a heart, a bouncing horse (wavering strength) and a child in pigtails (innocent/carefree) going up and down, its very happy looking. Two children playing in a yard with long plants that have a flower on top, an older child with horses. (strength) Here is a mother and daughter back to back, I suspect this means not speaking, probably during puberty or just after. Most mothers and daughters go threw a period like this. She's showing me a time when you were squished or treated badly by someone. I think this is present or near past now, I'm seeing a lovely woman, your mother in spirit. You have your head in the jaws of an alligator, (which stands for a liar), she is keeping the jaws of the alligator from closing, I suspect this means that she is helping you to see that this is a liar and someone not to be trusted. I believe her message is that she is always around you and that she talks to you, helping you, she sends you many hearts of love. She's saying something about time but I can't quite grasp the meaning here.

I've put the metaphoric meanings in here too, just in case that's what she means or in most cases it's literal and metaphoric, both.

Please let me know if this was her, it's not an exact science and sometimes another spirit will jump in to give a message.

Leah.

Hi,

This seems very interesting so I decided I'd try.

Age 20

Gender Female

Question: Is there an engagement or marriage anywhere in my near future?

Thanks

Hi Bbeers,

It looks like you are in a relationship right now. There is a past relationship that doesn't look like it went to well here too but that looks like it's over. This new relationship is full of possibilities. It seems that he works very hard for your attention and is really trying to be your everything. He needs your direction, he is looking to you for direction. He isn't weak or lazy, he just turns in to mush when you are around. He looks almost dumbfounded by you... You may have to ask him, not sure he's going to get the words out.... He looks like a sweetie and very much in love, just has a problem talking around you or he talks to much and doesn't say anything out of nervousness but it's a good nervousness. Give this a little more time to develop and I think you may have to take the lead but it does look like a life long relationship, it's just young. Looks like you have a wonderful life ahead of you!!!

Leah.

I'm impressed there definitly is a past relationship that didn't go well and is over, and my current spouse fits that description well!

I know you said finding things isn't your best but I was hoping I could try to ask for your help, I lost my necklace and pendant given to me by him and it means the world to me it's a double heart pendant (white and rose gold) on a silver chain.

Thanks for everything !

57 years old

male

any advice on the project of my heart , the art of my spirit , or the direction i should take it for success.

Hi,

I appreciate you doing readings! Hope you'll have the chance to read me.

What can I expect in my near future?

57 years old

male

any advice on the project of my heart , the art of my spirit , or the direction i should take it for success.

Hi One,

I'm feeling a connection with you and the middle east. You seem like the leader of the pack sort of guy. What you say goes. Not really argumentative but it's just your way. You hide something, it's like you are almost royalty and hide it. You command great respect. I can't see you being unsuccessful in anything you put your mind to but I do suggest being a bit more gentle and not so quick to judge people.

Leah.

Hi,

What can I expect in my near future?

Hi Elektric,

I'm seeing a wedding, not sure it's yours, it's more like you are a groomsman. There is a selfish man here, he looks older than you but he's very much on your mind, might be the groom... He looks scared, most men are about getting married but she's a lovely girl. Doesn't look like he will be selfish for long and your job is to keep him calm, is this your brother? You will meet lots of women there and they are all lovely. Do you like to travel? Looks like you will be doing a bit of that in the future, I can't tell if it is for schooling or pleasure though. You will learn and enjoy it. There is another path here too, it's like you have a choice of paths. Nothing is set in stone and you have many decisions to make before it becomes clear to me.

Leah.

Hi Elektric,

I'm seeing a wedding, not sure it's yours, it's more like you are a groomsman. There is a selfish man here, he looks older than you but he's very much on your mind, might be the groom... He looks scared, most men are about getting married but she's a lovely girl. Doesn't look like he will be selfish for long and your job is to keep him calm, is this your brother? You will meet lots of women there and they are all lovely. Do you like to travel? Looks like you will be doing a bit of that in the future, I can't tell if it is for schooling or pleasure though. You will learn and enjoy it. There is another path here too, it's like you have a choice of paths. Nothing is set in stone and you have many decisions to make before it becomes clear to me.

Leah.

Thank you for reading me! It's funny you mention a wedding, as my best friend from high school (female, we aren't close anymore) is getting married this may! I'm not a part of the wedding (other than attending) though, but there has been a lot of discussion on it. She's very immature and only recently turned 21 and most people aren't sure she is ready for the commitment. I'm not sure who the nervous man could be... I have two older sisters, no brothers. I've always gotten along better with women, so I'm sure I will mainly be talking with female friends there or meeting new ones. I like traveling, but I haven't traveled in years. I've actually been mentally planning on a trip to Colorado this summer! Hopefully I can make that happen. I am at a point in my life where I have a a lot of choices, I have an idea in mind but you never know where life can take you. We will find out!

Thanks again for the reading, I'd love if you had anything else you could share with me!

Thank you for reading me! It's funny you mention a wedding, as my best friend from high school (female, we aren't close anymore) is getting married this may! I'm not a part of the wedding (other than attending) though, but there has been a lot of discussion on it. She's very immature and only recently turned 21 and most people aren't sure she is ready for the commitment. I'm not sure who the nervous man could be... I have two older sisters, no brothers. I've always gotten along better with women, so I'm sure I will mainly be talking with female friends there or meeting new ones. I like traveling, but I haven't traveled in years. I've actually been mentally planning on a trip to Colorado this summer! Hopefully I can make that happen. I am at a point in my life where I have a a lot of choices, I have an idea in mind but you never know where life can take you. We will find out!

Thanks again for the reading, I'd love if you had anything else you could share with me!

You're welcome, it helps if you are a little more specific with your questions, people have so much energy it's hard to look at it all. It's easier if I can look at a smaller portion. But let's not inundate me with a zillion questions... One reading every few weeks is fine, anymore than that and your energy becomes to familiar. See, that's the thing, I don't read minds, I read energy, it's much different and sometimes leaving me with more questions than answers.

Hello, it's been ages since I've been back on this site. Like a life time ago xD I would very much appreciate a reading.

Female

Anything concerning my spirit/energy, or whatever you pick up on. But I would like some advice on what you feel about my few psychic abilities, like what are they (and when I say that I mean they are some things I can do that I can't describe because no one else has really had some of the stuff I can do, at least I haven't found someone yet [sorry if I sounded high on myself there, didn't mean it]), and how I can develop them more.

Hi,

What can I expect in my near future regarding my relationship?

Hi Leah, just wanted to thank you again for the reading!!!! you were spot on!!! You definitely made a connection!!!!

I was just noticing that you can read people that have died. I was wondering, if by any chance you could give me

just one more reading.... for my father? His name was Thomas, but he went by Tom. He was 37 yrs. old, when he was killed.

Can you ask him if I have any more sibilings out there and who killed him? He was murdered in 1983 and it's still a cold case.

Thank you for all of your help!!!!