Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Hello, it's been ages since I've been back on this site. Like a life time ago xD I would very much appreciate a reading.

Female

Anything concerning my spirit/energy, or whatever you pick up on. But I would like some advice on what you feel about my few psychic abilities, like what are they (and when I say that I mean they are some things I can do that I can't describe because no one else has really had some of the stuff I can do, at least I haven't found someone yet [sorry if I sounded high on myself there, didn't mean it]), and how I can develop them more.

Hi Sunburst,

I don't see you getting much sleep these days, too many things on your mind? Or do you have things that go bump in the night? Oh, I see, looks like you have a poltergeist. Do a house cleansing and don't listen to it's lies. Command it be gone. You do have psychic ability but not what you think, it's the poltergeist. I suspect I'm only confirming your suspicions. If you need instructions, PM me.

Leah.

Question : I feel that I have a calling to something that has to do with my mental and precognitive abilities and I'm searching for a teacher, as I was aware there is someone waiting to train me when he feels the time is right. I have no way of knowing who he is, where he is or how to reach him, but I've been trying to reach out to him. Based on what you see, is there anything I'm missing/should be trying?

Hi Sunburst,

I don't see you getting much sleep these days, too many things on your mind? Or do you have things that go bump in the night? Oh, I see, looks like you have a poltergeist. Do a house cleansing and don't listen to it's lies. Command it be gone. You do have psychic ability but not what you think, it's the poltergeist. I suspect I'm only confirming your suspicions. If you need instructions, PM me.

Leah.

LOL

Yes I never sleep, at least not at night. I am an owl O.O

I'm surprised you picked up on my little "friend", espically since they haven't visited me in quite a while. I will indeed pm you on this matter.

Thank you for taking your time to give me a reading :)

Hi Leah I'm not sure if you're still doing reading but I thought I would post mine

Sex:Female

Specific Question: Will my mental health get better in the near future?

Hi,

I appreciate you doing readings! Hope you'll have the chance to read me.

What can I expect in my near future regarding my relationship?

I'm afraid I need a picture of you to do a reading, sorry but your energy is mixed up with someone else or possibly many... this happens when more than one person uses the same computer.

Question : I feel that I have a calling to something that has to do with my mental and precognitive abilities and I'm searching for a teacher, as I was aware there is someone waiting to train me when he feels the time is right. I have no way of knowing who he is, where he is or how to reach him, but I've been trying to reach out to him. Based on what you see, is there anything I'm missing/should be trying?

Hi,

You are too young to deal with this stuff, your brain isn't done growing. The best thing for you to do at this point is to focus on meditation and protection. Protection is the best thing you can do at this point. Anyone that is reaching out to you to "train" you, should not be trusted unless your parents are involved, there are far too many predators out there. Honey, you have lots of time, don't go searching, give it time, it will come to you.

Leah.

Hi Leah I'm not sure if you're still doing reading but I thought I would post mine

Sex:Female

Specific Question: Will my mental health get better in the near future?

Hi Pits,

I'm seeing PTSD, a child that was joy filled. Oh my, you've been threw it!!! Yes, You will get better!!! You have some things to work out, an unreasonable fear but the key word here is UNREASONABLE. You see it for what it is and move past it. Your burden is going to lighten. It will take awhile but you are on your way!!!

Leah.

Thanks! Lately I've just been really confused with what to make of the things in my life, I appreciate your response. :)

I'm afraid I need a picture of you to do a reading, sorry but your energy is mixed up with someone else or possibly many... this happens when more than one person uses the same computer.

Hey Leah.thanks for you time.I 'v pm you my pic.blessings :yes:

NOTE* Anyone that shares a computer, please PM me a recent photo of yourself, don't forget your age and question please. Also, if you would like your reading on the forum or in PM.

Thanks, Leah. :yes:

Question: What is the bad energy around me?

Hi! Thanks so much for taking your time to do this.

Question: what can I expect in my near future?

NOTE* Anyone that shares a computer, please PM me a recent photo of yourself, don't forget your age and question please. Also, if you would like your reading on the forum or in PM.

Thanks, Leah. :yes:

i have pmed my pic.

you can post my read here in forum,,

my question is regarding my love life?will we be together in future having a family?

i have pmed my pic.

my question is regarding my love life?will we be together in future having a family?

Hi Maina,

You feel very fragile to me, like your mind is going a hundred different directions. You seem to be so worried about everything. Well, time to focus on you and calming down. Refocus on what makes you happy and then your husband. You need to regain some strength here. Try some meditation and spend some quality time with your husband. I think he is starting to understand how hard things have been on you now and will work to help you feel better. While I do feel that you will have children of your own, I think adoption is something you should consider too. There are many children out there that need a good loving home like yours. You will be a wonderful mother and your husband will be a wonderful father. I see at least 3 children in your future but whether they are adopted or of your own body, I can't tell.

Good luck!!!

Leah.

sex: female

Question: Will this be a better year?

Thank You

Hi Knoga,

Well, isn't this interesting... Looks like the later part of this year is going to be fantastic!! Do you sing or do something with a microphone? You seem to have a huge awakening with your intuition too. The first part of this years looks busy with spreading your wisdom. Is there a child leaving for school soon? Busy times. Just be careful to not be too sensitive about certain things, some people say things and they don't mean them the way they sound and even if they do, don't let it bother you. You know you're a special gal and have a lot going for you. Looks like a great year if you take care of yourself and don't over due. If you don't do meditation, it might be something you should learn..

Leah.

Question: What is the bad energy around me?

I'm seeing busy energy but not bad. It looks like you are waking up to your intuition in rather a big way, perhaps you are misinterpreting it? If you have doubts, do a house cleansing with smudge, it never hurts. Looks like you have a real stubborn side to you too. I'm seeing something dietary that you, I don't know... might be allergic to or something you are putting in your body that isn't good for you, something... Try to eat healthier and see if that doesn't help, it feels like you are nervous all the time. Cut out the caffeine and chocolate.

Leah.

Hi! Thanks so much for taking your time to do this.

Question: what can I expect in my near future?

Hi Chase,

How much do you sleep?? You are getting too much or not enough.... Your energy looks like a bunch of rubber bands!!! Do you have a child on the way? Or perhaps someone in the house has one? I see you spending a lot of time with a baby. Let's try this again after you get some sleep or calm down or something, ok? Your energy is really hard to read....

Leah.

Hi Knoga,

Well, isn't this interesting... Looks like the later part of this year is going to be fantastic!! Do you sing or do something with a microphone? You seem to have a huge awakening with your intuition too. The first part of this years looks busy with spreading your wisdom. Is there a child leaving for school soon? Busy times. Just be careful to not be too sensitive about certain things, some people say things and they don't mean them the way they sound and even if they do, don't let it bother you. You know you're a special gal and have a lot going for you. Looks like a great year if you take care of yourself and don't over due. If you don't do meditation, it might be something you should learn..

Leah.

This is such good news Thank You very much. I do go around the house singing but only the cat likes it LOL. My son is the one who has the microphone. He does voice recordings on the computer and tries to make songs with them. No child leaving for school but my son just graduated last year and my younger sister will be graduating from college in a few months which I am very happy about. I have been very sensitive lately so I do understand about the not letting it bother you part which is something I always tell other people but not to good at following. I also just got some books on developing the intuition from the library this week.

This was very good and I am so happy to have good news it made my heart smile. Thank You :clap:

i have pmed my pic.

Thanks Leah .Glad we connected this time.you are right i m much fragile and have a tendency to worry a lot for everything.trying a lot to calm myself and hubby is helping too.Thanks again my friend.I really appreciate your kindness and insight. :clap: :clap:

blessings on your way :tu:

Female age 20

I'm having difficulties deciding between two very important things any insight to what I'm actually leaving towards. I tend to sway my decisions based on the wrong things but I know somewhere I know what's right

Thank you Leah....turns out I have high cholesterol and I am not eating right...too much caffeine and chocolate lol,,

Hi Chase,

How much do you sleep?? You are getting too much or not enough.... Your energy looks like a bunch of rubber bands!!! Do you have a child on the way? Or perhaps someone in the house has one? I see you spending a lot of time with a baby. Let's try this again after you get some sleep or calm down or something, ok? Your energy is really hard to read....

Leah.

I am definitely not on a regular sleep cycle, more sleep would be nice! No child for me. Once I calm down ill let you know, which would probably be a few months from now...way too busy with work.

Edit: I forgot to say thanks!

Edited by Chasexc

Female age 20

I'm having difficulties deciding between two very important things any insight to what I'm actually leaving towards. I tend to sway my decisions based on the wrong things but I know somewhere I know what's right

Hi Bbeers,

Hahahhaa talk about a vague question.... I hope my answer is more clear than the question.... All I'm seeing is two people huddled together or cuddling up and a serious separation line from something or someone very dark, can't tell who or what this is but it was bad and you will know what or who it was but it's over and done with whatever it is. I'm getting that you should remember something and there is a tennis racquet here too, it suggests that you are going back and forth but one side is dark and done, don't go backwards Honey.

Hope that wasn't too vague.... Now if I understood it...

Leah.

• Like 1