Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

David ***** *-**-1986

I need to know what will become of me this year. Will I find a steady job? Will I be able to save and plan for my wedding that I want to have this summer?

Hi David,

You should be more careful with personal information. I took out some of it for this post, I can't do anything about your post.

I suspect you have a very high IQ but it maybe unrealized because you lack focus. Sort of a jack of all trades but a master of none. This actually helps you to be an original thinker, a problem solver, you see unconventional ways of fixing problems that others can't. Whatever job you choose you will excel at, you just have to choose something that won't bore you to death. It's sort of strange and I'm not sure I understand it but I'm seeing you as an electrician, house current, construction or repair. You will be able to be creative, do the problem solving and the independence you crave along with a pretty good paycheck. I suspect you weren't born in to money or you'd be a doctor. Yes, you are that smart, don't argue with me, just say thank you. Learn to take a compliment. I see something about your future wife here too. Learn to share all of yourself with her, she's the best friend you will ever have and try not to be too controlling, she's not just a pretty face, she's got a good mind too. Together there is nothing you can't do!!

Leah.

Hi! Thanks so much for taking your time to do this.

Question: what can I expect in my near future regarding my work and relationship?

thanks

Hi Raza,

Thank you for sending the picture.

Relationship came up first. I believe you are married? Looks like a few people live in your home, including your parents. Your wife seems to run around the home very quickly, she's trying to please everyone, there is a lot of pressure on her to be the perfect daughter in law and the perfect wife and trying to get pregnant. It seems like this is a traditional thing for you.

At work, someone recently got a promotion, I'm not sure it was you. It looks like it was between you and someone else and they got the promotion and it left you wondering why not you. I think you are destined for bigger and better things and don't let this bother you, you will go further up than you think, just not right now. There is someone watching you, looks like the owner of the company or the biggest boss. He seems very religious. He's also very smart and realizes exactly what's going on, it seems everything is a test for him and he has someone by his side right now that he doesn't trust. He's looking at you like you are someone he can trust. Better things are coming, I just can't say when....

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Leah,Actually it made a lot of sense to me ! Definitly helped a lot! I'm so amazed at all of this ! i have a traditional family set up .i am really stressed about my work hoping better times ahead.Should i continue my recent work or try for another job?any thing regarding this would be much appreciated.

thanks for helping

Hi leah :3

my age is 20 and my gender is female

I would just like to know about my love life? Would there even be one?

Also just a basic energy reading if you could.

Thanks so much!!

Hi Leah,Actually it made a lot of sense to me ! Definitly helped a lot! I'm so amazed at all of this ! i have a traditional family set up .i am really stressed about my work hoping better times ahead.Should i continue my recent work or try for another job?any thing regarding this would be much appreciated.

thanks for helping

Oh Raza, I'd hang in there with this job, you seem to be getting tested by the higher bosses or boss and I think you will be heading for a great position if you stick it out. Besides, it's hard to find a new job all over the world right now. Don't take chances with your career or your money.

HI Leah,

I would very much appreciate a reading for me.

Question:will I ever find love? And more important do you see a job in the near future?

Thank you so much

Female

What will happen in my love life? Will I meet 'the one'?

Thanks

Edited by IDontKnow2013

Hi leah :3

my age is 20 and my gender is female

I would just like to know about my love life? Would there even be one?

Also just a basic energy reading if you could.

Thanks so much!!

Hi Monk,

Of course there is going to be a love life for you!! Looks like a pretty dramatic one too, full of passion and love, seems just around the corner... unless you are reading those romance novels and that's the energy I'm picking up on.... There is also something a bit strange, I didn't expect to pick this up but I'm seeing a passed loved one that watches over you. He's an older man, a cowboy type, his hair is thick but had a high hair line, like he was losing it in the front, I get the feeling he used to wear hats a lot, ball cap, cowboy hat, stuff like that. He had a thick mustache too, dark hair with dark eyebrows.

I must say, your energy is a bit dark, are you feeling ok? Perhaps you need more sleep or you're getting too much, regardless, get out of the house and play. You need some play Honey!!

Leah.

HI Leah,

I would very much appreciate a reading for me.

Question:will I ever find love? And more important do you see a job in the near future?

Thank you so much

Hi Soccer Gal,

Wow, your energy is well, energetic... Do you ever sleep? "will I ever find love?" Hahahha, well, you are going to have to slow down to let him catch you!!! You're very smart and you want someone just as smart as you. I do see a man in the very near future but this fella, you might pass him by because he seems too confident or too much, a bragger or full of himself. Trust me, it's an act, he's just as insecure as you are, he just puffs out his chest like he's great and he knows it. He doesn't really, he's a bit fragile.

As for a job.... I see lots of interviews and a couple of temp jobs but nothing you love for a while, sorry.

Leah.

Female

What will happen in my love life? Will I meet 'the one'?

Thanks

Hi IDK,

I can see that you thought you met the one a couple of times but neither panned out for you, looks like one tried to hang on to you with an iron fist too, he held too tight. Since then, it looks like carefree dating, it's good to do that to see what type of fella you really want. Have you made a list of what is important for your man to have yet? You should, write down a must have list and a would be nice to have list and finally, a can't deal with list. 3 seems to be your magic number, like 3 is a charm? It doesn't look like love is coming tomorrow but soon, I'd say within about 6 months. Stick to your list!!!

Leah.

Hi Soccer Gal,

Wow, your energy is well, energetic... Do you ever sleep? "will I ever find love?" Hahahha, well, you are going to have to slow down to let him catch you!!! You're very smart and you want someone just as smart as you. I do see a man in the very near future but this fella, you might pass him by because he seems too confident or too much, a bragger or full of himself. Trust me, it's an act, he's just as insecure as you are, he just puffs out his chest like he's great and he knows it. He doesn't really, he's a bit fragile.

As for a job.... I see lots of interviews and a couple of temp jobs but nothing you love for a while, sorry.

Leah.

Ha you are very right about the none sleeping part. Too bad there are nothing but interviews for a while ... could really use some more. Oh well it doesnt have to be something I love. I bet most people dont love their jobs. Thank you very much Leah!!!

Hi IDK,

I can see that you thought you met the one a couple of times but neither panned out for you, looks like one tried to hang on to you with an iron fist too, he held too tight. Since then, it looks like carefree dating, it's good to do that to see what type of fella you really want. Have you made a list of what is important for your man to have yet? You should, write down a must have list and a would be nice to have list and finally, a can't deal with list. 3 seems to be your magic number, like 3 is a charm? It doesn't look like love is coming tomorrow but soon, I'd say within about 6 months. Stick to your list!!!

Leah.

Hi, I recently been dumped by 'the one' fooled me bigtime (long history) Let me go so easy, but yet he fought so hard to get me back

Just hope I can be happy

Hi leah! Wow I feel so embarassed I do read a lot of over dramatic love novels so it was funny that you picked up on that! Sorry xD

That's a surprise to me too o.o I asked my mother if there's any one who matched that description and she said my grandfather who passed shortly after I was born used to wear a lot of hats, and so did my step grandfather so it was interesting. Hmmm.

Ah your so spot on with the sleep thing. Some night I don't sleep often, otheres I sleep waaay to much.

Thank you so much!!

Hi, I recently been dumped by 'the one' fooled me bigtime (long history) Let me go so easy, but yet he fought so hard to get me back

Just hope I can be happy

Oh, you will be happy but some times people need to give themselves permission and let the past rest. Go forth and conquer young woman!!! Let life take you by surprise and have some fun!!!

Hello Leah,

I have been looking for work and I am curious about when I may start working? I am a 34 yr old female. Thank you so much! I appreciate you :-)

Lynne

Hello Leah,

I have been looking for work and I am curious about when I may start working? I am a 34 yr old female. Thank you so much! I appreciate you :-)

Lynne

Hi Brosco,

Looks like you have an angel helping you. This is so funny, I can't imagine that it's true but it's what I'm seeing so I have to tell you. I'm seeing someone BBQing in the cold, with a hat, gloves and a jacket on!! If this is a metaphor it's a good one!! The metaphoric meaning would be that you feel like you've been left out in the cold and BBQ'd by life. I do see some work coming your way or actually, you going it's way, looks a little further than you wanted to travel but it's a good job and you are excited about it, it's all bright skies after that. Though, I am seeing someone in your family getting sick but it's a ways out there and I can't see it clearly yet. I do see a woman in your family or close circle of friends that hasn't been telling you the whole truth but it's more out of concern than mean spirited.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Leah, I would very much love to have a reading from you, only when you have some free time.

My Age 46

I am female

Mt question is, will my families life move forward, new begining...

Thank you Leah ;) Xx

Posted Yesterday, 08:07 AM

Brosco, on 11 February 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

Hello Leah,

Lynne

Hi Brosco,

Looks like you have an angel helping you. This is so funny, I can't imagine that it's true but it's what I'm seeing so I have to tell you. I'm seeing someone BBQing in the cold, with a hat, gloves and a jacket on!! If this is a metaphor it's a good one!! The metaphoric meaning would be that you feel like you've been left out in the cold and BBQ'd by life. I do see some work coming your way or actually, you going it's way, looks a little further than you wanted to travel but it's a good job and you are excited about it, it's all bright skies after that. Though, I am seeing someone in your family getting sick but it's a ways out there and I can't see it clearly yet. I do see a woman in your family or close circle of friends that hasn't been telling you the whole truth but it's more out of concern than mean spirited.

Leah.

Hello Leah,

Wow! I can't thank you enough for that reading. It was wonderful, I loved what you said about the angel that made me cry. I really think that is true :-) I'm so grateful for the great news about work. I am so glad you told me about the other things going on in my family I will keep my mind open to figure those out.

Again thank you so much!

Love Lynne

I'm a 24 year old male.

Question: I have been trying to see a girl, who I used to avoid before. The reasons for avoiding her is too many to mention, but my views are changing recently. It's getting harder for me to meet her. I'm not really sure if she's the right one for me, but I want to know her better. Is she a good girl? Also, would pursuing her be good for us?

I feel that I've seen the universe create events to make it difficult for us to unite. I'm not sure if it's the universe telling me to let go, or is it telling me to persevere.

Help please.

Edited by diminstrel

Hi Leah,could you do a reading on me,whenever it is possible,no need to worry

male

Do I have an angel around me?Will I ever find love and peace?

Edited by magicbob

Hi Leah, I would very much love to have a reading from you, only when you have some free time.

My Age 46

I am female

Mt question is, will my families life move forward, new begining...

Thank you Leah ;) Xx

Hi Karen,

Really looks like you and your family have been threw the mill and back!! Yes, you and your family have started anew, you are moving forward but it's very hard to make progress when you keep looking behind you, so look forward, plan for the future!! It's always easier said than done. I'm seeing your family unit, 3 kids? Two older kids, a boy and a girl? The boy is being represented by the bunny, probably means he's single and enjoying it... The girl is being represented by the ballerina, probably meaning she's dancing threw life in a way. The third child is younger, your little surprise? The energy around the third child is very thick, as if this child has been threw something traumatic. I see you in the center, trying to control everything and help everyone with all abandon for yourself. Well, don't forget about you, you can't help anyone without taking care of your own mental and physical health. Your husband or significant other is being represented by the roadrunner, it's a good sign that he is trying his best to help and is a busy busy guy, able to think on his feet. Did you lose a beloved pet lately? Don't worry, he/she is still with you. I can't see what happened to you all but there is clarity all around you so just step in to it. The energy around the whole family is thick, that's usually means that you are all thinking about something consuming, sometimes the best thing to do is just keep moving. Forgive and live, doesn't mean you forget, you just move on.

I hope this all works out for you.

Leah.

I'm a 24 year old male.

Question: I have been trying to see a girl, who I used to avoid before. The reasons for avoiding her is too many to mention, but my views are changing recently. It's getting harder for me to meet her. I'm not really sure if she's the right one for me, but I want to know her better. Is she a good girl? Also, would pursuing her be good for us?

I feel that I've seen the universe create events to make it difficult for us to unite. I'm not sure if it's the universe telling me to let go, or is it telling me to persevere.

Help please.

Hi Diminstrel,

You spent a lot of time running away while she sang for you and now you want to know her better, right? Well, I'm seeing her looking at you as if to say, "What the Heck!!" Yes, this could be the love of your life. I really don't see anything standing in your way except her. You will have to impress her, no one likes being hurt and she won't let you hurt her again. She's very strong with a clear mind. She could and would be your best friend but it's all up to you. You have to win her over. She's still interested but leery. I can see that you've recently changed your ways from a child to an adult but you have to show her too. And yes, as far as I can see, she is a good girl.

Leah.

Request:

male

Do I have an angel around me?Will I ever find love and peace?

Hi Bob,

Yes you will. There is a huge separation line here, I suspect it's from your childhood. Looks like you had to grow up a bit faster than most and at 19 you feel like an old man. You aren't, honest Honey. The peace you seek will come in time, it looks like reliving some of your childhood would be good for you, the parts that were stolen from you. Go do something that has one of those bad memories attached to it and insert good memories so when you have children you can tell them what wonderful memories you have. I think you understand what I'm saying. Your future is very bright but you will have to make it wonderful. When life starts out unfair like this, you have to work on making your future great and fulfilling. People from the past can't hurt you anymore, unless you let the memories take control, don't give them that power, you have so much going for you!! You are smart, loving and giving, share that with the world. And yes, you do have an angel watching over you, she's beautiful and strong!!

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Bob,

Yes you will. There is a huge separation line here, I suspect it's from your childhood. Looks like you had to grow up a bit faster than most and at 19 you feel like an old man. You aren't, honest Honey. The peace you seek will come in time, it looks like reliving some of your childhood would be good for you, the parts that were stolen from you. Go do something that has one of those bad memories attached to it and insert good memories so when you have children you can tell them what wonderful memories you have. I think you understand what I'm saying. Your future is very bright but you will have to make it wonderful. When life starts out unfair like this, you have to work on making your future great and fulfilling. People from the past can't hurt you anymore, unless you let the memories take control, don't give them that power, you have so much going for you!! You are smart, loving and giving, share that with the world. And yes, you do have an angel watching over you, she's beautiful and strong!!

Leah.

God,i'm impressed with your accuracy,I had a really hard childhood,Thank you for the reading,I actually have one more question if you don't mind

Well,there is this girl that I like,and I really want to know if I'll have a future with her?(I mean,if we gonna be friends,married,enemies,whatever)

Edited by magicbob