Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

God,i'm impressed with your accuracy,I had a really hard childhood,Thank you for the feedback,I actually have one more question if you don't mind

Well,there is this girl that I like,and I really want to know if I'll have a future with her?(I mean,if we gonna be friends,married,enemies,whatever)

Yes, I do see her but it's just the start of this relationship and I can't tell yet, it's up to you at this point, she's willing to give it a try from what I can see. It looks like you would like to make her the queen of your world. She has some baggage too so when you talk about yours, don't forget to listen to hers. It may not be half as bad as yours but it's just as important to her as yours is to you. That's the thing, when we have horrible things in our past, sometimes it's hard to imagine anyone else having troubles as bad as ours but they are to them, never belittle them for what you would think would be a walk in the park, it wasn't for them at the time. When you never have anything go wrong in your life, you are not prepared for anything to go wrong and it hurts more. Just think of all the experience you have for getting threw the normal hard times!!

• Like 1

Yes, I do see her but it's just the start of this relationship and I can't tell yet, it's up to you at this point, she's willing to give it a try from what I can see. It looks like you would like to make her the queen of your world. She has some baggage too so when you talk about yours, don't forget to listen to hers. It may not be half as bad as yours but it's just as important to her as yours is to you. That's the thing, when we have horrible things in our past, sometimes it's hard to imagine anyone else having troubles as bad as ours but they are to them, never belittle them for what you would think would be a walk in the park, it wasn't for them at the time. When you never have anything go wrong in your life, you are not prepared for anything to go wrong and it hurts more. Just think of all the experience you have for getting threw the normal hard times!!

Thank you so much Leah,I don't have the words to express my gratitude!

Hiya Leah!

Well,I have a question for you,a simple one(I guess),and I'll put here since I can't PM you.

can you see who I was on a past life?(I mean,can you see ANY person's past life?)

And you are incredible,really,Thank you for the reading =D !

-Edit-

And I forgot to ask you something,can you describe the girl that you saw,maybe it's not the one i'm thinking,and i'm confused x_x'

Edited by magicbob

HI Leah!

I'm 37 and a female.

I would love a reading. I'm at a crossroads in my life. So anything you pick up will help me :)

Especially and advice career wise. I'm also newly divorced. My ex husband doesn't have a good relationship with his kids right now, and I suspect the girlfriend isn't helping matters. Do you know if things will get better? Will they break up? How I should best handle any of this would be great. (He is 37 as well).

Thanks so much :)

Hi Diminstrel,

You spent a lot of time running away while she sang for you and now you want to know her better, right? Well, I'm seeing her looking at you as if to say, "What the Heck!!"

I had to chuckle a bit when I saw this, especially the What the Heck part. I know she's confused about me because I was totally the opposite before.

Yes, this could be the love of your life. I really don't see anything standing in your way except her. You will have to impress her, no one likes being hurt and she won't let you hurt her again. She's very strong with a clear mind.

I can attest to her strength. I believe she's much stronger than most people because she's recently taken some hardships. And I am regretful of the fact that I've been part of it. Also, there is another thing standing in my way, but that will be my next question.

She could and would be your best friend but it's all up to you. You have to win her over. She's still interested but leery. I can see that you've recently changed your ways from a child to an adult but you have to show her too. And yes, as far as I can see, she is a good girl.

Leah.

Yes. I used to think like a child, always after the toys of life. I didn't want to have a girlfriend because of the responsibilities and emotional investment so I avoided any girl who attempted to get too close. But now, I've started to realize that I need a partner in life. I've also realized I had a lot of thoughts that are actually destructive. Thus, I removed some old beliefs and broke down some walls.

Here is another question:

24 year old male.

About obstacles, there is actually an obstacle for me. My father and grandmother does not agree to my decision of courting this girl because of cultural differences. My father even threatened to kick me out of the house if I continue the courting. They are very much against it! So my question is, How will my folks accept her? Will it be all right?

Edited by diminstrel

Sorry double posted, forgive me as, I am new :w00t: lol

Edited by Karen6566

Hi Karen,

Really looks like you and your family have been threw the mill and back!! Yes, you and your family have started anew, you are moving forward but it's very hard to make progress when you keep looking behind you, so look forward, plan for the future!! It's always easier said than done. I'm seeing your family unit, 3 kids? Two older kids, a boy and a girl? The boy is being represented by the bunny, probably means he's single and enjoying it... The girl is being represented by the ballerina, probably meaning she's dancing threw life in a way. The third child is younger, your little surprise? The energy around the third child is very thick, as if this child has been threw something traumatic. I see you in the center, trying to control everything and help everyone with all abandon for yourself. Well, don't forget about you, you can't help anyone without taking care of your own mental and physical health. Your husband or significant other is being represented by the roadrunner, it's a good sign that he is trying his best to help and is a busy busy guy, able to think on his feet. Did you lose a beloved pet lately? Don't worry, he/she is still with you. I can't see what happened to you all but there is clarity all around you so just step in to it. The energy around the whole family is thick, that's usually means that you are all thinking about something consuming, sometimes the best thing to do is just keep moving. Forgive and live, doesn't mean you forget, you just move on.

I hope this all works out for you.

Leah.

Just Wow Leah, you certainly have a gift, you were very spot on with a lot. I have 2 boys and a step daughter. My eldest son is 23 almost, and has settled down. My step daughter is 22, and yes sails through life....My youngest son, has has a very traumatic time, and he is my main concern....(to personal to say, sorry)

Can I ask one thing, please....Do you see a new house for us Leah...

I cant thank you enough sweetie, your very talented. I see spirit and give messages through photograph readings which I love to do, so as a thank you to you, if you want a message from a loved one in spirit, please send me a photo if you so wish...

Thank you again, Leah xxx :tu:

Hiya Leah!

Well,I have a question for you,a simple one(I guess),and I'll put here since I can't PM you.

can you see who I was on a past life?(I mean,can you see ANY person's past life?)

And you are incredible,really,Thank you for the reading =D !

-Edit-

And I forgot to ask you something,can you describe the girl that you saw,maybe it's not the one i'm thinking,and i'm confused x_x'

Hi Bob,

Not sure about past lives, there really isn't a way to verify it. I can see that you have carried a few issues over with you from another life. Looks like you came from a big family in one past life and you ate a lot of rabbit. There is something here about a horse that you raised from a fold, you really loved that horse. You used a big knife and a bow and arrow, you had a family of 3 girls. Two of your girls lived long lives but the youngest didn't, she died around the same time you did, looks like a robbery or some act of violence. You had a real hard time leaving that life, an angel helped you during that time.

You asked about a specify girl, that's the girl the reading was about. I don't normally get what people look like, it's an occasional thing when I do.

Leah.

• Like 1

HI Leah!

I'm 37 and a female.

I would love a reading. I'm at a crossroads in my life. So anything you pick up will help me :)

Especially and advice career wise. I'm also newly divorced. My ex husband doesn't have a good relationship with his kids right now, and I suspect the girlfriend isn't helping matters. Do you know if things will get better? Will they break up? How I should best handle any of this would be great. (He is 37 as well).

Thanks so much :)

Hi Holly,

Very newly divorced I see... The kids feel like they have been divorced too, so sad... You have 3 kids? I suspect you are right, looks like the wicked step mother keeping them away. She has a child too? or is it that there is one on the way? Anyway, looks like around Christmas time things will change. Don't see much about the x, except that he's a bit of a cad... and gets depressed easy. At some point he will want to come back but may not even ask, he seems to know better.

You have so many things on your mind that you are finding it hard to focus, I can certainly understand that!! As for work, I don't see anything really solid for awhile but it's the economy, not you. It seems you pick up the occasional odd job or temp job or even something you do at home for extra cash. You seem to have a gift for working with disabled children? You might want to look in to that as a long term job choice.

I hope this helps,

Leah.

Here is another question:

24 year old male.

About obstacles, there is actually an obstacle for me. My father and grandmother does not agree to my decision of courting this girl because of cultural differences. My father even threatened to kick me out of the house if I continue the courting. They are very much against it! So my question is, How will my folks accept her? Will it be all right?

Hi Dimintrel,

I'm not sure any girl is going to be good enough for you in their eyes. Yes, they will be upset and they won't forget but they will respect you for making your own choices. Things between you and your girl look fine. I'm not sure your folks will accept her for a long time but is that really necessary? When you love and marry, it's you starting your own family and if your folks want to be part of it, they have to accept her on some level.

Good luck!!!

Leah.

Just Wow Leah, you certainly have a gift, you were very spot on with a lot. I have 2 boys and a step daughter. My eldest son is 23 almost, and has settled down. My step daughter is 22, and yes sails through life....My youngest son, has has a very traumatic time, and he is my main concern....(to personal to say, sorry)

Can I ask one thing, please....Do you see a new house for us Leah...

I cant thank you enough sweetie, your very talented. I see spirit and give messages through photograph readings which I love to do, so as a thank you to you, if you want a message from a loved one in spirit, please send me a photo if you so wish...

Thank you again, Leah xxx :tu:

Hi Karen,

You do have a lot of spirits around you right now!! Nice you keep them in line. I can talk to the dead too, though my own family rarely comes threw for me.... or for anyone else... So you need a picture, may I PM that to you, I like to stay completely private.

I see something about planning a move but it doesn't look solid, like just before you move the plans fall threw? Something like that. It does look like you make some major repairs to the home you are in now. It could be that the energy got mixed up here too, ask again in a week or two and let's see if I get a more clear message.

Leah.

Leah,

Just wanted to give you some feedback.

I think you have a wonderful gift and you are a sweetheart to share this with us. I am intuitive myself, but there is no way I could pick up on stuff like this over the internet without being in presence of the person. You are so lucky to have such a strong skill!

yes very newly divorced

and yes the kids feel like they have been divorced too, they feel like their dad has a "new" family now.

we have 4 kids. But it's the 3 kids that feel the strain. The youngest is a baby so she doesn't have the same feelings obviously lol

The wicked stepmother has 3 kids.

Yes my ex is a cad. He cheated a lot. And yep you are right. I think that is his main problem in life is depression!

You are right, I do look for things that I can do at home all the time (sell on ebay etc) and yep you are right I have thought about working with disabled children. Really weird that you would pick that up because I haven't really ever told anyone that. My youngest, the baby... was a micro preemie that isn't even suppose to be alive right now. After having her I thought about other children with severe medical problems and have had a soft spot since then with occasional pipe dreams of fostering or working with them. Which is not what I'm in school for at all.

Hi Bob,

Not sure about past lives, there really isn't a way to verify it. I can see that you have carried a few issues over with you from another life. Looks like you came from a big family in one past life and you ate a lot of rabbit. There is something here about a horse that you raised from a fold, you really loved that horse. You used a big knife and a bow and arrow, you had a family of 3 girls. Two of your girls lived long lives but the youngest didn't, she died around the same time you did, looks like a robbery or some act of violence. You had a real hard time leaving that life, an angel helped you during that time.

You asked about a specify girl, that's the girl the reading was about. I don't normally get what people look like, it's an occasional thing when I do.

Leah.

Hiya Leah!

Interesting to know about my past life,I actually wanted to buy a horse,so i'm very impressed about what you said!

And again,much Obliged! =D

If you do pick up on anything on my ex's gf, I would def appreciate it. Just anything that can help me better keep my kids safe from her. Not physically, emotionally or her manipulating my ex a lot. My kids went from loving their dad and having him on a pedestal to now hating him and planning on never talking to him again when they turn 18. Her name is Angie and she is early 30's. Possibly 32? She has 3 kids and is a nurse.

Hi Karen,

You do have a lot of spirits around you right now!! Nice you keep them in line. I can talk to the dead too, though my own family rarely comes threw for me.... or for anyone else... So you need a picture, may I PM that to you, I like to stay completely private.

I see something about planning a move but it doesn't look solid, like just before you move the plans fall threw? Something like that. It does look like you make some major repairs to the home you are in now. It could be that the energy got mixed up here too, ask again in a week or two and let's see if I get a more clear message.

Leah.

Hi Leah, Yes Certainly PM, me your photo. I totally understand the private aspect, so please feel free to PM me. x

Yes spot on a house we were offered did fall through....Not planning any major changes in the home I am in......Just hope a move will come my way soon...

Thank you again Leah, look forward to doing your reading...xxx

Is it just me or is Leah pretty darn amazing? lol

Holly she has a fantastic ability, also to give her free time, she is amazing..... x :tu:

Holly she has a fantastic ability, also to give her free time, she is amazing..... x :tu:

Thank you both!!! Very kind of you to say.

If you do pick up on anything on my ex's gf, I would def appreciate it. Just anything that can help me better keep my kids safe from her. Not physically, emotionally or her manipulating my ex a lot. My kids went from loving their dad and having him on a pedestal to now hating him and planning on never talking to him again when they turn 18. Her name is Angie and she is early 30's. Possibly 32? She has 3 kids and is a nurse.

Hi Holly,

From what I can see which is threw your energy, (I can't do a reading for someone else without their permission but I can see how they effect your energy). Her energy is toxic to yours. I do see her losing interest eventually, until then, it's just damage control, I don't think she means to really hurt you or your kids, it's more that she is very sad and can't help herself. You threaten her world so she strikes out but she's not very good at it. I'm afraid that she's just not very smart and keeps putting herself in the role of victim. She thinks she's smarter than she is... sad really. She will lose him too I think.

Leah.

Hello,

Laura

Female

Going thru custody ordeal and would like to know if there will be a good outcome?

Thank you

Thank you

PMing you.

Hi Dimintrel,

I'm not sure any girl is going to be good enough for you in their eyes. Yes, they will be upset and they won't forget but they will respect you for making your own choices. Things between you and your girl look fine. I'm not sure your folks will accept her for a long time but is that really necessary? When you love and marry, it's you starting your own family and if your folks want to be part of it, they have to accept her on some level.

Good luck!!!

Leah.

Thank you for the readings Leah. I will keep your words in mind.

Swaz

Female

Can you see a direction to my life?

Thanks!

Hi Swaz,

Your energy is very clear I must say!! You are going in so many different directions though!!! It's almost like any way the wind blows you, you go!! Your past is riddled with people that expected way too much from you, very needy people. One very prominent person was very selfish and had a heck of a sweet tooth. He has a fatherly feeling to him but I suspect you where the parent. Really hard work in this past of yours too. Don't get me wrong, you had time to be a child and it wasn't a bad childhood, just not ideal. Sometimes we have to look at the past to realize how far forward you've gone and you've gone a long ways.

This is one of those times when you have to take charge of your life. You've gotten rid of the bad influences or the pushy people, they pushed you in self serving ways. It's time for you to make some decisions. I'm seeing you just standing still, not knowing which way to go. You could go backwards and deal with more barracuda type people or move forward and take charge. I'm all for taking charge of your life. I'm seeing an airplane on that path, it could be a trip or that you have a chance to actually work with or on airplanes. This actually looks like great fun for you. There is a third path too, it's the path of love. I would normally be all for love but in this case it doesn't look as simple as that. May I suggest that you take your time and figure out what you want before you go forward in any direction. I get the feeling that you keep picking out men that aren't good for you. Might be a good idea to write out a list on what type of man you want and another list that tells you what you don't want, stick to your list. People don't change for other people, you can't change them, they have to change for themselves and then that's growing, not changing.

Leah.

• Like 1