Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Hi Swaz,

Your energy is very clear I must say!! You are going in so many different directions though!!! It's almost like any way the wind blows you, you go!! --- True.

Your past is riddled with people that expected way too much from you, very needy people. "One very prominent person was very selfish and had a heck of a sweet tooth. He has a fatherly feeling to him but I suspect you where the parent. Really hard work in this past of yours too. Don't get me wrong, you had time to be a child and it wasn't a bad childhood, just not ideal. Sometimes we have to look at the past to realize how far forward you've gone and you've gone a long ways." -----Sorry.. But I had a wonderful childhood.

This is one of those times when you have to take charge of your life.--- true.

You've gotten rid of the bad influences or the pushy people, they pushed you in self serving ways.--- not sure I allowed anyone to do that to me ever. I was the most rebellious kid ever.

It's time for you to make some decisions. I'm seeing you just standing still, not knowing which way to go. --- I am always confused.

You could go backwards and deal with more barracuda type people or move forward and take charge. I'm all for taking charge of your life. I'm seeing an airplane on that path, it could be a trip or that you have a chance to actually work with or on airplanes. This actually looks like great fun for you...cant say for now.

There is a third path too, it's the path of love. I would normally be all for love but in this case it doesn't look as simple as that. ---Can you please tell me more about this?

May I suggest that you take your time and figure out what you want before you go forward in any direction. "I get the feeling that you keep picking out men that aren't good for you. Might be a good idea to write out a list on what type of man you want and another list that tells you what you don't want, stick to your list."--- I already have my soulmate with me...before that it was like that.

People don't change for other people, you can't change them, they have to change for themselves and then that's growing, not changing.

Leah.

Thanks Leah

I have pmd you.

Question: Very sentimental lost item

Hi, I've lost my engagement ring and wedding band sometime during this past week. I don't really go out to many places right now as I have a young baby and I've rarely been wearing any of my jewelry which is why I'm very confused as to where my rings could be. My husband and best friend have helped me look for hours to no avail. It's very strange. I've tried using a pendulum but I think I'm blocked because I'm so upset about it. Please help me if you can. Thanks so much

Hi, I've lost my engagement ring and wedding band sometime during this past week. I don't really go out to many places right now as I have a young baby and I've rarely been wearing any of my jewelry which is why I'm very confused as to where my rings could be. My husband and best friend have helped me look for hours to no avail. It's very strange. I've tried using a pendulum but I think I'm blocked because I'm so upset about it. Please help me if you can. Thanks so much

Hi Simb,

I will do a reading on this tomorrow but my first thought is that babies put all sorts of things in their mouths, I'm hoping the baby didn't decide it was delicious!!! Unless you have 15 kart diamond, I'm sure it passed. I don't know if I will be able to find it for you but I will try.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Simb,

I will do a reading on this tomorrow but my first thought is that babies put all sorts of things in their mouths, I'm hoping the baby didn't decide it was delicious!!! Unless you have 15 kart diamond, I'm sure it passed. I don't know if I will be able to find it for you but I will try.

Leah.

Do I need to pm you a description of the rings? Would that help in any way? Thanks!

Do I need to pm you a description of the rings? Would that help in any way? Thanks!

Let me try with what I have now, sometimes too much information throws it off. If I don't get anything, I'll ask for one.

hi leah,

i didnt know you could do pets! if you get time id love you to try my horses, one is 34 years old (my special old man) and the other is 12. i feel ive been neglecting the younger one because i cant ride him while my arm is so bad, and hes scared of cows which we are surrounded by so i darent take the risk of a hissy fit one handed! i also worry how my young one will cope when the old boy has to finally leave us. they are a true pair bond.

also all seems ok at present with the other stuff, im being vigilant but all is calm :tu:

liz xx

hi leah,

i didnt know you could do pets! if you get time id love you to try my horses, one is 34 years old (my special old man) and the other is 12. i feel ive been neglecting the younger one because i cant ride him while my arm is so bad, and hes scared of cows which we are surrounded by so i darent take the risk of a hissy fit one handed! i also worry how my young one will cope when the old boy has to finally leave us. they are a true pair bond.

also all seems ok at present with the other stuff, im being vigilant but all is calm :tu:

liz xx

Hi Liz,

Could you give me names and ages, pictures always help with animals too. I instantly got the impression he plays with the cows more than anything but you would know best. Cows and horses do have a wonderful sense of humor and even though it looks rough to us, it's play to them. May I ask,, is it an elbow injury?

Leah.

Hi Simba,

Well, I can see you looked everywhere or nearly!! I think it's very close to you, I'm seeing something on your back with three round things. It looks almost like a baby carrier with a pouch in the side. Baby's round head, the round pouch and then baby's round bottom? Look in the pouch or the jacket you were wearing, I'm feeling it in cloth, a pocket of some sort. Sometimes where we think we left things is not where they are. I hope you find it!!!

Leah.

hi leah,

liz xx

PM'd you!!

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading please if you have the time.

Female

I am taking my chance on someone but finding it hard to trust. Am I right in trusting?

Many thanks.

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading too.

Question : " i would like to know about my romantic life .Also just started my own buisness?wil i be successful in this?.Thanking you in advance

Hi Leah,

Question : " i would like to know about my romantic life .Also just started my own buisness?wil i be successful in this?.Thanking you in advance

Hi Libran, I need a picture from you, there must be other people using your computer, your energy isn't coming threw like it should. You can PM me that.

Thanks

Hi Simba,

Well, I can see you looked everywhere or nearly!! I think it's very close to you, I'm seeing something on your back with three round things. It looks almost like a baby carrier with a pouch in the side. Baby's round head, the round pouch and then baby's round bottom? Look in the pouch or the jacket you were wearing, I'm feeling it in cloth, a pocket of some sort. Sometimes where we think we left things is not where they are. I hope you find it!!!

Leah.

Haha! Thanks! I don't normally wear the baby around but I'll take that to mean to check all of the baby's travel things and clothes I normally wear around when I'm lazing around at home with the baby. I'll definitely let you know if I find anything! Thanks again for taking the time to try! I just thought of a question to ask you but if its too trivial than please don't hesitate to reject the question. I'm planning on running my first marathon at the end of the year and I'm a little nervous because I kind of have wonky knees. Do you see me being able to train and run the marathon successfully? Thanks!

Hi Libran, I need a picture from you, there must be other people using your computer, your energy isn't coming threw like it should. You can PM me that.

Thanks

Hi Leah.I don't share my computer and never posted my pic to anyone.Is it possible to get a reading without pic please?I would really thankful to u :yes:

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading please if you have the time.

Female

I am taking my chance on someone but finding it hard to trust. Am I right in trusting?

Many thanks.

Hi Moon,

I can see why you're having a hard time trusting anyone with anything,,, Looks like you've crawled out of a big pool of betrayal and deceit. The good news is that you crawled out, that takes a lot of courage and intestinal fortitude!! Things are getting lots better for you, you are learning to trust your instincts and that's great. Your past experience has honed your skills at reading people and their intentions, trust yourself. If in doubt, think again. If you aren't ready to give a piece of your heart away, then don't, if they are true, they will wait. This time in your life should be all about you, learn to make yourself happy, to stand on your feet, make your own decisions. Learn how strong you really are and appreciate yourself. You have plenty of time and I know it doesn't feel like that sometimes but you do.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Leah,

Hi Libran,

I'll try without it, your energy feels funny to me like weakened or cluttered by others thoughts. If there isn't a lot of people using the same computer perhaps you aren't getting enough sleep or too much, your energy is very muddy to me. Perhaps you just have too much on your mind. I'm going to go with too much on your mind, your energy is very cluttered. May I suggest that you take one thing at a time and don't write a to do list, I feel this will overwhelm you and you do seem overwhelmed at the moment. Just keep it as simple as you can for right now. Later, when you have the basic set up you can start fancying it up. Is your partner very young? Doesn't seem like they know what to do to help and possibly require more attention than you can give at the moment. They need to understand that if they can't help, they can at least stand out of the way and wait. Sometimes work has to come first, just like sometimes children come first and sometimes you do too. Stay calm and do get some exercise to ease the aggression I'm sure you are feeling with this much on your plate.

I hope this was a good reading, once I got started it seemed to flow.

Leah.

Question: I am a gay male and I keep falling for guys who seem to be giving me hints, but then turning out to be straight. It is disappointing and makes me want to give up as I feel like most guys just want sex and the guys I like will always be straight. Love is starting to feel like false hope. I wish that I could have romance in my life, though. I am wondering if you ever see me finding a partner and if so when and can you describe him?

Thanks so much for your reply Leah, I really appreciate it x

Question: I am a gay male and I keep falling for guys who seem to be giving me hints, but then turning out to be straight. It is disappointing and makes me want to give up as I feel like most guys just want sex and the guys I like will always be straight. Love is starting to feel like false hope. I wish that I could have romance in my life, though. I am wondering if you ever see me finding a partner and if so when and can you describe him?

Hi Arpee,

Oh dear... This is a problem... I'm seeing a close circle of friends that seem to stand apart from you a bit, they are still your friends and don't mind that you are gay, it's more like you aren't comfortable being gay. Being comfortable with yourself is a hard thing to learn when everyone keeps thinking, "I'll be he's not gay, he's just confused." You feel this coming from everyone close to you. You know you are a bit psychic but that doesn't mean that we know what's happening in our lives, we are the hardest to read for us. Keep your friends but look for new ones too. I get the feeling that you are feeling like the odd peg. You need some gay friends. I honestly don't see the love of your life coming for a while, about 6 months but you won't meet him if you don't start expanding your circle of friend to incorporate people that are more like you. I'm seeing something about a group function, looks like a party or something. I'd try something like a church that caters to gay. Even a spiritual church you have a better chance of meeting someone with the same value system, someone that wants a long lasting relationship. You don't have to change your life, just add a little to it, Good luck!! You seem like such a sweet man.

Leah.

Required:

age, 35

gender Female

I just applied for a job. Will I get it?

Hi Kimmie Jo,

You have some thick energy going on here. Did you recently give up coffee or something?? Looks like it takes everything you have to just get threw your day. Try adjusting your diet a bit, maybe more protein or something.... The job, humm... I think if you do get it, it won't be what you expect. I'd keep putting in applications and work on your diet for a bit and see if you can't make yourself feel better. Attitude is everything when searching for work. The clear minded and happy person gets the job, remember, you have to sell yourself. Make them feel like you can fix all their problems and keep a happy attitude while doing it. Take some time to make yourself feel better too.

Leah.

Hi Kimmie Jo,

You have some thick energy going on here. Did you recently give up coffee or something?? Looks like it takes everything you have to just get threw your day. Try adjusting your diet a bit, maybe more protein or something.... The job, humm... I think if you do get it, it won't be what you expect. I'd keep putting in applications and work on your diet for a bit and see if you can't make yourself feel better. Attitude is everything when searching for work. The clear minded and happy person gets the job, remember, you have to sell yourself. Make them feel like you can fix all their problems and keep a happy attitude while doing it. Take some time to make yourself feel better too.

Leah.

Wow! You must be picking up on a health issue that I have been going through. I just recently went through some testing for it. Did you see anything specific regarding my health?

Wow! You must be picking up on a health issue that I have been going through. I just recently went through some testing for it. Did you see anything specific regarding my health?

Your energy just felt really sluggish and thick, it feels like your metabolism, a diet change might help. I get the feeling that you are a veggie gal and don't care much for meat. It feels like you need some protein. And soy is not your friend.... Not an allergy to it, more like it just doesn't agree with you. Some people do great with it, but not you. It almost feels like hypothyroid to me. Let me know what you find out and feel better!!

I'm not a doctor and in no way should this be considered medical advise.

Edited by Leah G.

Your energy just felt really sluggish and thick, it feels like your metabolism, a diet change might help. I get the feeling that you are a veggie gal and don't care much for meat. It feels like you need some protein. And soy is not your friend.... Not an allergy to it, more like it just doesn't agree with you. Some people do great with it, but not you. It almost feels like hypothyroid to me. Let me know what you find out and feel better!!

I'm not a doctor and in no way should this be considered medical advise.

I do have an allergy to soy. However, I'm a meat gal! LOL! And I don't feel sluggish. I'm going to chalk this one up to anxiety. Thanks for the reading.

I do have an allergy to soy. However, I'm a meat gal! LOL! And I don't feel sluggish. I'm going to chalk this one up to anxiety. Thanks for the reading.

Please let me know, it could be hyperthyroid too, I'd like to know so I can see where I read it wrong, a PM is fine too. You're welcome, it was my pleasure!!