Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Age - 30

Gender - Female

Question - How do you see my relationship/family life in coming months?thankxxxx

Hi Ayat,

What is going on with your energy? It's very dark and hard to read. Please repost your request in a week and let's see if it's cleared up. This doesn't mean anything other than you might not have slept well last night or you are upset about something or it could be nothing at all, like I said. I just can't read for you today.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Caterism,

You have a lovely energy and I can see why spirits like to be around you. Are you a writer? You have an extraordinary imagination for writing, if you don't write, you should at least give it a try. I actually see a couple of spirits around you right now, it's a man and a woman, yes, they are a couple, oh, make that three, I see the young man too, they all seem to be connected together. It looks like they stay in one area, probably close to where you sleep. They come and go, they're not bound. These look like helpful spirits and nothing to fear, they just like your energy. I suspect you knew one of them or all of them in life at one point or another. I'm not getting any names.

Leah.

Thank you Leah, much appreciated! :)

Age - 18

Gender - Male

You wanted to give me a reading about a screaming woman... ^^

Hi Jorik,

Glad you posted.

You have a wonderful energy first off. I am seeing the spirit energy of a woman, she's older, has an older woman died in the family in the past few years? She would be the one that wore her hair up most of the time. There is a larger dog associated with her too or perhaps your dog that might be seeing her. It's being suggested that this woman died of cancer. I'm getting a grandmotherly feeling from her. I don't think she meant to scream in your ear, it's just what you can hear. If it continues, try telling her to leave you alone in a stern voice. Let me know if this makes sense to you.

Leah.

Question: should I commit a substantial amount (time, energy and financially) to a career in the music industry?

Thanks Leah :)

Hi Skater,

Well, it does look like you would have limited success in this field. I don't see you being as famous as the Beatles but could you make money at it, yes, I think you could. It's a rough road though and I see some sort of substance abuse as a possibility. I do see a second career path that you could take and that's teaching, you are a patient person and teaching is all about patience. Looks like you would do a little managing too, it's like there are two groups that you oversee. Could be a classroom of kids too. Anyway, this would give you a more stable and rewarding life. Good luck with whatever path you choose.

Leah.

Hi Leah

Female

Question:

will my health improve and will i get a diagnosis?

thanks

Hi Leah

Female

Question:

will my health improve and will i get a diagnosis?

thanks

Hi Spagbol,

Is this a stomach issue? If it is, yes, I think you will but you may not like it... a serious change in diet feels like it's coming.

Hi Lulu,

Looks like you've gone around and around about this, it's been a hard decision for you to make and yet you are still unsure. Forgive me if I'm seeing this wrong but it looks like you've left your fate up to someone else in the past, letting them make some pretty important decisions for you, even when it made you sad. It's time to break out of this way of thinking. You must decide what is your passion, what do you want to do, it's your life and you have to live it. Live it the way you want. I'm seeing something about oral health, is this important to you or something someone else wants you to do? If it is your dream to be a dentist, do that or if you don't have the money for that much schooling, be a dental hygienist. It's an important decision but not one that should be hard. Do what you love.

Leah.

Hi, thankyou for the response. You're quite right about it being a hard decision, im even reconsidering now, hard to know what i really want to focus on doing as i like a few things. You're also right about letting people making decisions for me, and yes sometimes i feel i sacrifice my happiness for others, maybe when i shouldnt have to. You've also quoted the motto i try to tell myself near enough everyday! Ive not thought about being a dentist, but i have been wanting to have dental work myself for sometime. Funny you mention dental career as there is an advertisement in the paper this week for a dental nurse where you also attend college, its a quite small town so opportunities don't often arise. Do you think i should apply?

Lucy

Hi, thankyou for the response. You're quite right about it being a hard decision, im even reconsidering now, hard to know what i really want to focus on doing as i like a few things. You're also right about letting people making decisions for me, and yes sometimes i feel i sacrifice my happiness for others, maybe when i shouldnt have to. You've also quoted the motto i try to tell myself near enough everyday! Ive not thought about being a dentist, but i have been wanting to have dental work myself for sometime. Funny you mention dental career as there is an advertisement in the paper this week for a dental nurse where you also attend college, its a quite small town so opportunities don't often arise. Do you think i should apply?

Lucy

Oh yes Lucy, do apply. I think you would find that very rewarding in the long run and short run!! You'll be able to get the work done that you want for much cheaper than if you didn't. It's a win win but as with everything, it's up to you to decide, weigh your options. But don't think you can't change your mind later down the road, some of us have the attention span of a gnat.... Yes, me too.... I've done many things in my life and you wouldn't believe how much it's helped me with other jobs and everyday life. Just do yourself a favor and with anything you decide, put a little money away in a 401K or some sort of retirement account, don't count of SS as a retirement and plan now for later.

Female

Age 33

Hi Leah :) you tried to help me before with finding my wedding rings. No luck but thanks again for trying!

Anyways, it seems like all of my friends are having relationship issues and it's stressing me out! Any thoughts on if I'm handling it inappropriately? Thanks!

Hi Leah,

I would like to ask for guidance regarding another question.

Recently I have been troubled by how I could become financially independent in the future.

Also, I'm rather confused about my direction in life! I don't know what I must do...

My question is, what career or direction would be best for me?

Thanks.

Age 24

Male

Female

Age 33

Hi Leah :) you tried to help me before with finding my wedding rings. No luck but thanks again for trying!

Anyways, it seems like all of my friends are having relationship issues and it's stressing me out! Any thoughts on if I'm handling it inappropriately? Thanks!

Hi Simbasam,

Yea, you are getting pulled in to everyone else's drama. The biggest mistake people make in marriage is sharing their problems with their loved ones. You can't live their lives and you won't handle things the way other people will. Advice is a wonderful thing but from people you love it's one sided. It's true with everyone. They only want the best for you and nothing is ever good enough for you in their eyes. People have to take responsibility for their own lives and decisions. Relationship problems can be contagious too so be careful of that. You start to see what they see as a huge problem in your own partner when it's not really there. People also get very needy when they are going threw these things and they will drain you, always wanting advise and your attention. Just tell them, you can't live their lives, you are busy living your own. People give up on marriage too easy too, it's all a learning exercise and the rough spots are lessons.

Leah.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Leah,

Recently I have been troubled by how I could become financially independent in the future.

Also, I'm rather confused about my direction in life! I don't know what I must do...

Thanks.

Age 24

Male

Hi Diminstrel,

This doesn't happen often but I'm not getting much, could you send me your birth date in a PM. It's very vague but I'm seeing some sort of rescue and then I'm seeing the service, I think I'm seeing all the possibilities that you've been thinking about. I'm even seeing cooking!!! Oh boy, this is confused....

Leah.

Hello Leah.

I would like to ask you would I ever be a mother again

Female

Edited by Babyfacekatie

Hi Leah,

Thanks.

Age 24

Male

PM'd

Hello Leah.

I would like to ask you would I ever be a mother again

Female

Hi Katie,

Well, you have lots of love to give away in your heart!! It would be a shame if you didn't have another baby!! I think you will but it may not be right away, looks like it's at least 6 months to a year away. I try not to get too far out there time wise so this might change too. The further out I go the more chance there is to change. I'm seeing a bit of your childhood, it looks like it wasn't exactly perfect but you had lots of love to carry you threw, remember the good in it and forget the bad, you've learned what you needed to from it and the love will always be there for you to gain strength from. Your children will have it better than you did because of you.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

I know you don't typically do lost objects, but it is my wedding band, and very sentimental to me. I lost it at my husband's parents' home on Saturday. Wondering if you can see any places that I should check or have them check for it?

Kelly

Female

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading please!

Katie, 25, will me and my partner ever stop arguing!

Thanks

Katie

Why would you ask for readings when-if you open your mind- you can solve the problem yourself?

Why would you post in this thread if you weren't asking for a reading?

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading please!

Katie, 25, will me and my partner ever stop arguing!

Thanks

Katie

Hi Katie,

Well, it looks like he knows exactly how to get on your last nerve... It looks like he just wants you to follow him, do what he says. Seems he's a bit more demanding than you thought he would be and you have always been a little more independent, although there is a part of you that wants a man to take charge to an extent, he pushes it, you'd like to have some say. Basically, you want a life partner, not a boss. You've tried to please him and it doesn't work unless you are completely submissive and that's just not your style. How long have you been together? 2-3 years? I don't see any peace in the near future but you might want to sit down and talk calmly and try to work it out. I'm not saying it's all his fault, you can get hard to deal with but it's not constant, you are more peaceful than he is and you do respect him but you want some in return too. Gosh, I wish I had better news for you, perhaps it will change in the future. It does look like about 6 months from now the constant bickering will ease up, I'm not sure how long it will last or if he's going on a trip, I don't like to go to far in the future, it's subject to change... I only see one path out of many and you can change it if you want.

Leah.

Thanks Leah. Your pretty much spot on except that we have been together 5-6 years. He's going away for the weekend in 6 weeks, not sure if that's what your picking up on. Is there anything else you get from me even if its not relationship related.....? Perhaps about my son? Or people who have passed? sorry if im being an but greedy lol Im very interested in anything like this! Thanks again.

Thanks Leah. Your pretty much spot on except that we have been together 5-6 years. He's going away for the weekend in 6 weeks, not sure if that's what your picking up on. Is there anything else you get from me even if its not relationship related.....? Perhaps about my son? Or people who have passed? sorry if im being an but greedy lol Im very interested in anything like this! Thanks again.

Hi Katie,

No, it's fine but to do a reading for the dead, I need their first name and age at time of death. For your son, I would need his age, nick-name or first name. I need them one per post and any specific question you may have. It may seem odd but it's the easiest for me.

Leah.

Sure thanks Leah. For the one who's passed if would be Wendy age at death 44-45. Just how's she doing generally really... anything she has to say? Ill post again about my son. Thanks

For my son his name is James and he's 2 and a half. I think he sees things and just wondered if you could tell me anymore as I'm sure you can imagine its quite hard getting him to explain lol! Thanks again

male

You gave me a reading but I have another question, if you don't mind. Do you think the guy I am interested in likes me back? Do you think it can/will be? Or do you think it is just fantasy?

I'm sorry for all for asking again but love is a very interesting topic for me.