Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

I believe I treated her very well, and I always pay the bills. I hope I can get into her mind, but I guess I’m lack of skills and experiences, and it also could be her excuse for rejecting me and go with other competitors.

I’m excited to meet my new girlfriend, and any updates I’ll let you know 1st time.

Hi User,

Almost missed this one!!!

I see the line of separation.... Did you treat her a little too well and that scared her? She didn't trust your motives? Or is that what she let you believe? Well, you keep on treating women well Honey, there is nothing wrong in that but I suggest that you pick out a person that isn't so much a princess. The golden rule is the best one to follow, treat people the way you want to be treated. Perhaps you need to make a list of things you want in a person and an opposing list of things that you don't want. Pick someone that you have things in common with you. I'm actually seeing something about meeting someone threw a family event and it looks like a real good start but we will have to see how it develops but it looks like it could be love!!!

Leah.

Thanks leah. May I also ask what my main Destiny and life purpose is despite my choices and paths in life?

All right, I promised to be honest, so I will. Firstly, on a purely subjective level, I find it frankly sinister that you suggest almost at the beginning that if you are completely wrong about me, it's my fault for being one of the small minority who "don't have a psychic gift at all". What you just said there is, if I flatly refuse to accept the reality of your religious beliefs, I'm not just exercising poor judgment, I'm actually crippled! Of course, I don't know everything, so you could be right. But, whether you meant it this way or not, you are coming perilously close to saying that people who cannot agree with you can't help it because there's something wrong with them. In other words, if your powers don't work on me, it's because you're in some sense better than me. Anybody who gives the slightest hint that my failure to agree with them shows that there is something wrong with me sets every alarm-bell I've got ringing! And I don't need to have any kind of "gift" to respond like that! Oh, by the way, I know you don't like "smart mouthed nasty people", but what you just said about me was basically that if you're wrong it's all down to my unusual psychic deformity, and as get-out clauses go, that's a singularly smart-mouthed and nasty one!

By the way, you finish by saying that I probably have "a bit of a gift", as well as "a lovely energy". So do I or don't I? The way this reads, if I happen to agree with at least some of your reading, I'm a really nice guy with psychic powers, but if I don't, I'm deformed. So which is it? You're the psychic - if you honestly can't read me because I'm a rare case of a totally blank unreadable person, you should say so. I think you're fishing. I really do. I wouldn't be this blunt, but I gave you every chance to blame your errors on the fact that you can't read skeptics - psi theory would tend to suggest that this is a perfectly good excuse not to even try because you'll automatically be wrong - , and you still went for it, while straight up blaming me in advance if you somehow went astray. And for somebody who claims to be able to advise people they've never met about important things in their lives, I'm afraid that's nowhere near good enough. And I'm not sure it's even honest.

So let's see what you specifically said. Just about every word of this relates to a job which doesn't in any way resemble anything I ever had. You appear to be guessing from my age, and the fact that I have above-average literacy skills, that I'm in middle management. Wrong, wrong, wrong! Everything you said about my employment situation, which was about 90% of your reading, is meaningless. Also, you seem to be shying away from answering the specific question I asked you - the one you requested, remember? I was careful not to specify whether the strong feelings I had concerning Morag were positive or negative. Oh, I have strong feelings - it was a perfectly legitimate question. But I didn't tell you what they were, so you sidestepped the entire issue, while throwing in a get-out clause that potentially denigrates me.

To be strictly honest, you were right about the following point: "there was a huge change in your life" - yes, but that's a Barnum Statement. And you followed it directly with "doesn't look like a love thing, and if feels more like a job." More Barnum Statements, and what's more - no! Just plain no! And you did use the phrase "sacrificial lamb" in a completely different context from the real situation. in which it just might possibly have had some relevance because somebody actually died. And no, I'm not going to tell you what happened because exactly zero of what you just said shows evidence of psychic powers, plus all of it is an attempt to throw vague generalities in my direction while simultaneously flattering me if I agree with you and blaming me if I don't.

I was gentler on the previous psychic because, although she was totally wrong, I had the impression that she was genuine - maybe that's my "gift"? Oh, I don't think she was truly psychic, but I think she thought she was. She made extremely specific statements that were either right or wrong. As it happened, they were almost 100% wrong. But at least she had the courage of her convictions. You do not. You sidestepped the actual question you specifically requested and instead threw a lot of generic Barnum Statements my way while establishing in advance that any failings on your part were my fault for being a psychic cripple, My dear lady, a casual familiarity with history will tell you that any argument involving the assumption that certain types of human being are intrinsically inferior to others seldom ends well. You want to be a little bit careful when you say things like that. And I don't have to be "gifted" to know it.

PS - How's that for "lovely energy"?

eww, you're nasty.... I shouldn't even answer you. Maybe you shouldn't have asked me about the Lochness monster when you said straight up that it wasn't a pet or anything silly.

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Morag_%28loch_monster%29?o=2800&qsrc=999

seriously.... Whether you believe it or not, I didn't look it up until after the reading. On my instructions, you should have seen that to get a message from a passed loved one, I need their first name and age, so you failed by not reading the instructions and you get no second chance.

I will give you one point. Before I started to read you, I said that you may not have a gift and then I wouldn't be able to read you, I didn't realize how that would make you feel less than what you are so for that I apologize. Nothing else though.

Have a good life with that wonderful energy of yours, hope you do great things. Just please, don't play in my sandbox anymore.

So you're going to ignore my question?

Thanks leah. May I also ask what my main Destiny and life purpose is despite my choices and paths in life?

So you're going to ignore my question?

Hi Nightwalker,

No, I wasn't ignoring it but I'm glad you reminded me. There are times when I do lose a request, I am only human you know... It's Easter Sunday here so I'm not doing readings today but I will try to answer your question tomorrow. You know, you've had a lot of readings, having so many can mess with your energy so make sure to space them out, ok?

Leah.

Hi Leah, I just want to find someone to talk to, because I’m feeling a bit sad and lonely.

Last night when I was in trance, I asked myself, go to see the event where you’ll meet my future girlfriend. Suddenly, I saw 2 UFOs flying below me with intense blue lights flashing in the centres. In the blink of the eye, I appeared in one of them, it came out to be a formal cocktail party, and I saw her standing there, she was black-haired, tall and elegant.

Few days back, when I was in trance I asked for the future. I saw I was pushing a baby stroller along walking with my wife, she’s black-haired, but small figured, and she appeared to be Asian.

Ok, that's all I want to say. I hope you and your family are having a great day!

I believe I treated her very well, and I always pay the bills. I hope I can get into her mind, but I guess I’m lack of skills and experiences, and it also could be her excuse for rejecting me and go with other competitors.

I’m excited to meet my new girlfriend, and any updates I’ll let you know 1st time.

Hi Nightwalker,

As with everyone, it's two parts, usually it's a little more on this or that side but yours is split right down the middle. Learning and teaching. You've learned some hard lessons but you seem to teach softer lessons. Life isn't always easy, learning can be very difficult and painful. You have a good heart and when you teach, you don't make it painful, it's gentle. It's almost like you teach cause and effect to children. You try to please everyone and do the right things, while keeping your humility. These are life lessons, the foundation that we are all built on, the core of a person.

Leah.

All right, I promised to be honest, so I will. Firstly, on a purely subjective level, I find it frankly sinister that you suggest almost at the beginning that if you are completely wrong about me, it's my fault for being one of the small minority who "don't have a psychic gift at all". What you just said there is, if I flatly refuse to accept the reality of your religious beliefs, I'm not just exercising poor judgment, I'm actually crippled! Of course, I don't know everything, so you could be right. But, whether you meant it this way or not, you are coming perilously close to saying that people who cannot agree with you can't help it because there's something wrong with them. In other words, if your powers don't work on me, it's because you're in some sense better than me. Anybody who gives the slightest hint that my failure to agree with them shows that there is something wrong with me sets every alarm-bell I've got ringing! And I don't need to have any kind of "gift" to respond like that! Oh, by the way, I know you don't like "smart mouthed nasty people", but what you just said about me was basically that if you're wrong it's all down to my unusual psychic deformity, and as get-out clauses go, that's a singularly smart-mouthed and nasty one!

By the way, you finish by saying that I probably have "a bit of a gift", as well as "a lovely energy". So do I or don't I? The way this reads, if I happen to agree with at least some of your reading, I'm a really nice guy with psychic powers, but if I don't, I'm deformed. So which is it? You're the psychic - if you honestly can't read me because I'm a rare case of a totally blank unreadable person, you should say so. I think you're fishing. I really do. I wouldn't be this blunt, but I gave you every chance to blame your errors on the fact that you can't read skeptics - psi theory would tend to suggest that this is a perfectly good excuse not to even try because you'll automatically be wrong - , and you still went for it, while straight up blaming me in advance if you somehow went astray. And for somebody who claims to be able to advise people they've never met about important things in their lives, I'm afraid that's nowhere near good enough. And I'm not sure it's even honest.

So let's see what you specifically said. Just about every word of this relates to a job which doesn't in any way resemble anything I ever had. You appear to be guessing from my age, and the fact that I have above-average literacy skills, that I'm in middle management. Wrong, wrong, wrong! Everything you said about my employment situation, which was about 90% of your reading, is meaningless. Also, you seem to be shying away from answering the specific question I asked you - the one you requested, remember? I was careful not to specify whether the strong feelings I had concerning Morag were positive or negative. Oh, I have strong feelings - it was a perfectly legitimate question. But I didn't tell you what they were, so you sidestepped the entire issue, while throwing in a get-out clause that potentially denigrates me.

To be strictly honest, you were right about the following point: "there was a huge change in your life" - yes, but that's a Barnum Statement. And you followed it directly with "doesn't look like a love thing, and if feels more like a job." More Barnum Statements, and what's more - no! Just plain no! And you did use the phrase "sacrificial lamb" in a completely different context from the real situation. in which it just might possibly have had some relevance because somebody actually died. And no, I'm not going to tell you what happened because exactly zero of what you just said shows evidence of psychic powers, plus all of it is an attempt to throw vague generalities in my direction while simultaneously flattering me if I agree with you and blaming me if I don't.

I was gentler on the previous psychic because, although she was totally wrong, I had the impression that she was genuine - maybe that's my "gift"? Oh, I don't think she was truly psychic, but I think she thought she was. She made extremely specific statements that were either right or wrong. As it happened, they were almost 100% wrong. But at least she had the courage of her convictions. You do not. You sidestepped the actual question you specifically requested and instead threw a lot of generic Barnum Statements my way while establishing in advance that any failings on your part were my fault for being a psychic cripple, My dear lady, a casual familiarity with history will tell you that any argument involving the assumption that certain types of human being are intrinsically inferior to others seldom ends well. You want to be a little bit careful when you say things like that. And I don't have to be "gifted" to know it.

PS - How's that for "lovely energy"?

I felt like I had to write two words...I do not see anything 'denigrating' in the reading done for you. You are not being honest, but rather aggressive. I give no credit to your reply. It shows your low cultural level. You are trying so hard to prove her wrong that it shows... Even in the Ps. you are trying... Keep trying buddy, keep trying...

Edited by balkan27
  • Like 1

hey leah

male . 24 . and my question is what would you see in my near future 1 year or so

regarding work of what sort, social life relations and friends, and location weather it would change or not

thanks in advance

hey leah

male . 24 . and my question is what would you see in my near future 1 year or so

regarding work of what sort, social life relations and friends, and location weather it would change or not

thanks in advance

Hi Knight,

Work 6 months to a year.

You go in to this job with a wonderment, high hopes on where it will take you. There is a change, not a separation but more like a promotion of some sort, possibly a management position, maturity is what they like and you seem to fit the bill. It's not exactly what you expected again but you change it to be what you want, there is lots of success here.

Social life, 6 months to a year.

You attract many people to you, almost like a magician. You work hard at some relationships but there is one person that isn't very trustworthy, this person is best cut out of your life. You still have many friends and you will become close with a few good people.

Location, 6 months to a year.

There is a real possibility that you will be moving but it looks sooner than a year. There are obstacles and it looks like one person that is really sort of nasty but you will win and overcome all of this threw your own maturity, patience and vigilance.

Leah.

Female, 23

Dear Leah,

Thanks for everything.

I recently met a marriage prospect that I liked but he didn't reply (which technically means a no). Do you think I have any hope there, I'm devastated

Also I'm looking for a new job, do you think I'll find one soon and will it be fruitful for me?

Female, 23

Dear Leah,

Thanks for everything.

I recently met a marriage prospect that I liked but he didn't reply (which technically means a no). Do you think I have any hope there, I'm devastated

Also I'm looking for a new job, do you think I'll find one soon and will it be fruitful for me?

Hi Z,

I'm not seeing any hope for that relationship at the moment but things could change later down the road. You seem to have your choice of men but that one is still playing around and not ready. I do see someone important standing by your side soon. It seems he takes you by surprise, he seems tall or you think a lot of him. I wouldn't be surprise if you already knew him, if you choose this path, you will be happy with the outcome. No, that doesn't mean things will always be easy, it never is but it will be happy.

On the job, yes, you will find one soon. Looks like it will be something someone mentions that will lead you to it, you will be happy there, very active job, possibly in sales, so many people to talk to. It looks like you will keep it until you get pregnant or until you start a new life. When I see pregnancy, it can mean the start of a new life or that you will become pregnant.

You have a good life in front of you!!!

Leah.

Hi Z,

I'm not seeing any hope for that relationship at the moment but things could change later down the road. You seem to have your choice of men but that one is still playing around and not ready. I do see someone important standing by your side soon. It seems he takes you by surprise, he seems tall or you think a lot of him. I wouldn't be surprise if you already knew him, if you choose this path, you will be happy with the outcome. No, that doesn't mean things will always be easy, it never is but it will be happy.

On the job, yes, you will find one soon. Looks like it will be something someone mentions that will lead you to it, you will be happy there, very active job, possibly in sales, so many people to talk to. It looks like you will keep it until you get pregnant or until you start a new life. When I see pregnancy, it can mean the start of a new life or that you will become pregnant.

You have a good life in front of you!!!

Leah.

Dear Leah,

Thanks a lot! At this point in my life,

your reply was a breather :)

God bless you!

Dear Leah,

Thanks a lot! At this point in my life,

your reply was a breather :)

God bless you!

oh, just wanted to confirm....I'm actually already employed, so are you sure you see me at a new workplace?

Age - 18

Male

Please tell me everything you can about my past lifes and as many you get a reading on?

Thank you very much hope to hear back soon!!

oh, just wanted to confirm....I'm actually already employed, so are you sure you see me at a new workplace?

Either a new job or a new position at the job you are at, something brand new is coming!!!

Age - 18

Male

Please tell me everything you can about my past lifes and as many you get a reading on?

Thank you very much hope to hear back soon!!

I don't really do past lives, there isn't a way of confirming it and I'm not comfortable with that. Sorry.

I don't really do past lives, there isn't a way of confirming it and I'm not comfortable with that. Sorry.

Thats cool, you know if its possible for someone to do that kind of reading ?

Ill think of a new question, thanks anyways though.

Thats cool, you know if its possible for someone to do that kind of reading ?

Ill think of a new question, thanks anyways though.

Oh sure, it's possible and there are people that do that, I'm just not one. There was a guy here a while back that did them, he was really good but I think he stopped, I think he went pro and when you go pro, you can't do them for free anymore unless you change your name and be a no body.

Hi Leah!

Specific question: I've been in college for quite a while now. Will I finally graduate next year? What kind of job prospects can I expect after I graduate? Thanks!

Edited by The_Purple_Astronaut

Hi Leah!

Specific question: I've been in college for quite a while now. Will I finally graduate next year? What kind of job prospects can I expect after I graduate? Thanks!

Hi Purple,

I usually don't go that far in to the future, too many variables but I will try.

I can see that college hasn't been all that easy, I'm seeing a time, actually it might be now, that you pull out of a confused state. Perhaps too much play and not enough study? You really put your all in to this last year. It seems something happens just before graduation, I can't tell exactly what it is, I'm being shown a sleeping wolf. Sleeping usually means that you are not well informed and the wolf is survival. There are many translations for this, it could mean that you could sleep threw finals and still survive or that your survival during finals depends on being well informed so basically, don't get lazy, study your butt off and don't take any chances!! I'm seeing a time of play after graduation and that you meet good contacts to get a job. I can't tell what you will be doing but I do see that you do it very well. There are stars all around this time.

Good luck!!!

Leah.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Leah,

Last week at MacKelvie West Spiritualist Church’s psychic and mediumship development circle, we were asked to practice psychometry on each other. We each hold one item from another person, the one I got was a watch from a lady. Once I closed my eyes and focused on the item, I saw two young children, a boy and a girl, a man of strong build, a back garden, and an elderly man. She confirm all that later.

When she was reading my item, she told us a spirit came to her, his name was sound like ‘Louie’ (sound like my surname ‘Liu’), and he’s on my father’s side, many, many generations before. His message to me was “what you’re looking for is just in front of you, but you just can’t see it.” Coincidently, I got the same message from another student at a different development circle - South Auckland Spiritualist Church two weeks ago.

I need to know what is the truth or thing I'm looking for?

John

Hi,

I'm not sure how long I will be doing this but I will try to keep up with the demands. If it becomes to much for me, I will close the thread.

Required:

age, not birth date

specific question

I don't do second hand readings, like your boyfriend or your neighbor but I will do a reading on your pet. No death questions. Please stay away from lost items unless they are very sentimental. If you are under 18, please ask your parents before you ask for if you can get a reading, I will assume you have but keep in mind, I am sensitive and can usually tell. No medical advise will be given unless it's see your doctor.

Leah

Required:

age, not birthdate: 32

specific question: Will I find a job after college (dealing in the area I'm going for) and what will the future bring for me (cheesy question but I needed to ask it)?

Thanks in advance.