Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Hi Leah,

Last week at MacKelvie West Spiritualist Church’s psychic and mediumship development circle, we were asked to practice psychometry on each other. We each hold one item from another person, the one I got was a watch from a lady. Once I closed my eyes and focused on the item, I saw two young children, a boy and a girl, a man of strong build, a back garden, and an elderly man. She confirm all that later.

When she was reading my item, she told us a spirit came to her, his name was sound like ‘Louie’ (sound like my surname ‘Liu’), and he’s on my father’s side, many, many generations before. His message to me was “what you’re looking for is just in front of you, but you just can’t see it.” Coincidently, I got the same message from another student at a different development circle - South Auckland Spiritualist Church two weeks ago.

I need to know what is the truth or thing I'm looking for?

John

Hi John,

Something in your life is moving right now, changing within you. You are finding out that you have more than one purpose in this world and one of them is spiritual. You learning to work with the Divine light and love. Once you've learned what you need to or perhaps while you are still learning you need to teach. I'm seeing children but could be young adults. Your answer will come to you like an epiphany, listen to your heart and intuition.

Leah.

Required:

age, not birthdate: 32

specific question: Will I find a job after college (dealing in the area I'm going for) and what will the future bring for me (cheesy question but I needed to ask it)?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Blue,

A new life is coming, either a baby or a brand new path!! There is victory!! I'm feeling that there will be some time between college and desired job but the contact you make now will be important later, it's very important that you keep looking and have a good attitude during this time, it will come to fruition. If you see the job you want, keep trying but don't force it, just make it very clear that-that IS the job you want.

Leah.

Specific Question: Is there anything exciting waiting for me at all this year in school, with my love life, job, or with my family?

Thank you :)

Hi Leah,

Question: One of my biggest dreams since I was young has been to have a carreer in music. While going to school full-time and working part-time, I have continued to write and record my songs with hopes that someday I will eventually go somewhere with it. Am I reasonable for still holding out hope that I will succeed?

Thank you!

Hi,

I'm not sure how long I will be doing this but I will try to keep up with the demands. If it becomes to much for me, I will close the thread.

Required:

age, not birth date

specific question

I don't do second hand readings, like your boyfriend or your neighbor but I will do a reading on your pet. No death questions. Please stay away from lost items unless they are very sentimental. If you are under 18, please ask your parents before you ask for if you can get a reading, I will assume you have but keep in mind, I am sensitive and can usually tell. No medical advise will be given unless it's see your doctor.

Leah

Required:

age, not birth date 21 years old

gender male

specific question What will become of me in my immediate and distance future? Will i find true love again?

Female

Do you see me getting my dream home?

Specific Question: Is there anything exciting waiting for me at all this year in school, with my love life, job, or with my family?

Thank you :)

Hi Wednesday,

Oh yes, your love life looks like it will be exciting, although your partner looks like he may have to get dragged to have a good time. He's just a bit of a nervous person but once he gets going, he's the life of the party!!

Job, well, looks like a love/hate relationship there. You like the job but not how much time you have to spend there.

Family looks pretty calm, the usual drama but it looks like there is something going on with a dog, perhaps they are getting a puppy or a young adult dog, looks like a Boston terrier but don't hold me to that, ahahhaa, it's hard to say exactly what they look like!!

Leah.

Hi Leah,

Question: One of my biggest dreams since I was young has been to have a carreer in music. While going to school full-time and working part-time, I have continued to write and record my songs with hopes that someday I will eventually go somewhere with it. Am I reasonable for still holding out hope that I will succeed?

Thank you!

Hi Chip,

It looks good to me.... I'm seeing your heart being in it, it means the world to you or you will tour the world or both. It looks like there are 3 others that play with you? I'm seeing one that keeps changing though. I do see the usual pit fall being a temptation for you so avoid the drugs and alcohol. It's very strange but I'm seeing something about a coy fish?? There are hearts all around you and your music, you must be very good, keep going!!!

Leah.

28, Female

Could you do a relationship reading for me?

Required:

age, not birth date 21 years old

gender male

specific question What will become of me in my immediate and distance future? Will i find true love again?

Hi Xzenox,

You are far to young to have this type of broken heart!! Yes, you will find love again and not in the distant future, it's closer than you think. Just make sure to be healed from this last heart ache, don't sabotage yourself. I'm seeing some sort of counseling, are you a counselor? If not, you might want to consider it, you seem like an easy person to talk too. It's a good quality to have these days.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

I hope you're still doing readings.

female

When will my house sell and can you give a general direction or the sounds associated with the new area I'm to hopefully go to.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Tia

Female

Do you see me getting my dream home?

Hi Paranomali,

Well, you have a very energetic energy!! I'd say if it's up to you, you will!! You work very hard for what you want. I don't see it coming in the next 6 months but it probably will eventually, I can't see anything stopping you from anything once you set your mind to it. You are like a force of nature!! Just remember, if it doesn't happen exactly as you plan it, then something was wrong with the house or would be. Everything happens for a reason but we don't always get to know what the reason is.

Leah.

• Like 1

28, Female

Could you do a relationship reading for me?

Hi Rockabye,

Have I done one of these before for you?

This looks like you've really been threw the mill in the way of a relationship, it's either ending or just ended, really messy. I hope I'm wrong, this looks pretty painful. I'm being told to tell you to leave sleeping dogs lie, although, it looks more like a mountain lion... There is much light after this is over, even though it's a busy time, your life will be much better.

I can be wrong on these things and have been before so if I am, I'm happy about it!! I wish you love and peace.

Leah.

Hi Rockabye,

Have I done one of these before for you?

This looks like you've really been threw the mill in the way of a relationship, it's either ending or just ended, really messy. I hope I'm wrong, this looks pretty painful. I'm being told to tell you to leave sleeping dogs lie, although, it looks more like a mountain lion... There is much light after this is over, even though it's a busy time, your life will be much better.

I can be wrong on these things and have been before so if I am, I'm happy about it!! I wish you love and peace.

Leah.

You have done a basic for me last year, but I don't believe it was for relationships.

And yeah the current bf and I are taking a two week break to decide what we really want. He's moody and just generally unhappy and doesn't know why. So I told him he needed to go figure it out.

I know I will be fine either way.

Thanks.

Edited by RockabyeBillie

Hi Paranomali,

Well, you have a very energetic energy!! I'd say if it's up to you, you will!! You work very hard for what you want. I don't see it coming in the next 6 months but it probably will eventually, I can't see anything stopping you from anything once you set your mind to it. You are like a force of nature!! Just remember, if it doesn't happen exactly as you plan it, then something was wrong with the house or would be. Everything happens for a reason but we don't always get to know what the reason is.

Leah.

Thank you very much for my reading. Got my personality very accurate. :tu:

Hi Leah,

I hope you're still doing readings.

female

When will my house sell and can you give a general direction or the sounds associated with the new area I'm to hopefully go to.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Tia,

Well that's funny, looks like the house is sold, like it's in escrow already??? If it's not, it probably will be very shortly, I suspect. Are you planning on moving close to water? Perhaps water is here for a nice clean, fresh start but I'm seeing a lobster and that usually means that you will be moving next to somewhere that fishing is done. It looks like a very restful place for you. Although, I'm not sure how that can be with your kids and being a single parent. It's been a rough couple of years for you but it looks like it gets much easier for you soon.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi there I'm looking for a reading on my relationship and where it's going to take me this year

Brittany age 20

Hi there I'm looking for a reading on my relationship and where it's going to take me this year

Brittany age 20

Hi Brittany,

Well, I can see why you asked.... It's not just confusing, it's energetically confusing...

Sometimes you feel trapped other times not. He can be very funny and other times sort of scary or is it that you are scared that you are giving your heart too young? It's not years, it's maturity level and you are at a good level to give away your heart. Everyone makes mistakes so don't let that hold you back. I'm seeing it suggested that you have a gift of insight, you seem to get it from an uncle, one you probably don't know well. He keeps to himself and doesn't talk about it. Your future looks bright but there is a warning, be honest with yourself. You are very smart and a little complicated. You need time to sort out your feelings from time to time and by doing that you will remain true to yourself.

Leah.

Hi Tia,

Well that's funny, looks like the house is sold, like it's in escrow already??? If it's not, it probably will be very shortly, I suspect. Are you planning on moving close to water? Perhaps water is here for a nice clean, fresh start but I'm seeing a lobster and that usually means that you will be moving next to somewhere that fishing is done. It looks like a very restful place for you. Although, I'm not sure how that can be with your kids and being a single parent. It's been a rough couple of years for you but it looks like it gets much easier for you soon.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

Thank you for taking the time to read for me. The house is pretty fresh on the market and we've only received positive comments, one couple even coming back twice. The husbands wants it but the wife isn't sure as we basically live on a cliff and women normally win when it comes to decision making on houses. lol

Anyway, I hope it does sell soon, we'll just have to see as I'm already sick of keeping a spotless house when I've just gone back to my studies.

My dream is to live near water but it won't be happening except for a miracle, though it was funny just before I read your post I picked up a print I got in Vanuatu. That would be my dream place to live. So peaceful, beautiful plus a tax haven lol. It's also well known for it's locally caught lobster. The place I am looking at going to though does have a lot of fresh water streams as it's a water catchment area.

Hi Chip,

It looks good to me.... I'm seeing your heart being in it, it means the world to you or you will tour the world or both. It looks like there are 3 others that play with you? I'm seeing one that keeps changing though. I do see the usual pit fall being a temptation for you so avoid the drugs and alcohol. It's very strange but I'm seeing something about a coy fish?? There are hearts all around you and your music, you must be very good, keep going!!!

Leah.

Thanks Leah!

It does mean the world to me...you are right on that for sure. Right now it's just me by myself, so maybe I will find some bandmates in the future? Thanks again!

Specific Question: Will I have a good future for my profession I am currently studying?

(Bonus points if you can say If I did good or bad in high school)

Specific Question: Will I have a good future for my profession I am currently studying?

(Bonus points if you can say If I did good or bad in high school)

Hi Ballerslife,

Well, I don't need bonus points and I don't like tests but everyone seems to think I need them... Seems people forget, I do this for free so even if I'm wrong, you are not getting ripped off and you don't lose anything.

It actually looks like you made money in high school off of the tests, cheating?? I think you were quite active and playful then in the last year you buckled down and realized you are a smarty pants. I can't be sure but it looks like people copied you to get better grades or you sold the answers?? I'd hate to think it was the other way around.

It does look like you have a good future in your chosen profession, there are stars all around this, though, I can't see what it is... I do see later, after you are established in the field something happens and it throws you so I'm not sure how long you will be doing it, perhaps you will be able to live off of what you made while you were doing it. There is something very special that you carry with you from that time, I can't say for sure what it is but it looks like a ball in a stand, like a baseball or a crystal ball but you cherish it. You have a good future ahead, keep going!!!

Leah.

Specific question : Currently I am freelance advisor but receiving different kind of offer to return to corporate life. What future holds me in?

Specific question : Currently I am freelance advisor but receiving different kind of offer to return to corporate life. What future holds me in?

Hi Sun,

Does your work involve numbers? I'm seeing all sorts of equations here... I'm seeing two paths becoming one, it's like it doesn't matter, it will turn out the same with either path you choose. There is something about the corporate life that you will love at first, easier at first or extra benefits but still the same. Either path is leading you down the same road. Very active and you seem to thrive in the action of it all. There is more travel in corporate and a dental plan, which I'm seeing might be a real plus for you right now, you have a tooth ache or something? Staying freelance seems to make you busier in some ways but it does leave time for your family. I can see why you are having trouble deciding, it's a 50/50 thing, not too much difference. Either way is successful and both come with sacrifices.

Leah.

Hi Leah G.,

It's me again Wolverathe (in another thread of you) . If you don't mind could you give me a reading also ? Thank you :)

Name : Vy Ta

Question : I need to know about my true occupation . What career should i pursuit ? I am currently studying Computer Science but i don't know if i can find good job (permanent job) with it when i graduate or not . Thank you . Blessingss :)