Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Thank you Leah that's true . I sometimes give advice that I don't know where is coming from and I even ask myself . I had friends but we split up and now they look happy and I miserable and that sucks . I always felt good about doing medical stuff and that's where my studies are actually focused on clinical neurophysiology tech or Cardiac technician ...I think i have mopped around long enough its time i get on ny feet and go back to my true self .do you see a wedding happening soon ,financial stability and travel in near future please ?Thank you so much so spot on :) :)

Thank you Leah that's true . I sometimes give advice that I don't know where is coming from and I even ask myself . I had friends but we split up and now they look happy and I miserable and that sucks . I always felt good about doing medical stuff and that's where my studies are actually focused on clinical neurophysiology tech or Cardiac technician ...I think i have mopped around long enough its time i get on ny feet and go back to my true self .do you see a wedding happening soon ,financial stability and travel in near future please ?Thank you so much so spot on :) :)

It's all there for you, you just have to make it happen!!! I see things going well soon, so get busy!!!

Hi Leah,

Could I have one more question please?

I really like to do astral projection but I am not sure it is the right time yet. Could you give me some advice please? Thank you. (I have been experiencing sleep paralysis for almost 1 year now)

Vy Ta - female - almost 23 years old

Hi Leah,

Could I have one more question please?

I really like to do astral projection but I am not sure it is the right time yet. Could you give me some advice please? Thank you. (I have been experiencing sleep paralysis for almost 1 year now)

Vy Ta - female - almost 23 years old

Hi, I'm probably not the best person to ask about this, I try very hard to not do AP.... For some people it comes very easy. I've only done it by choice a few times. I can tell you how I do it and you can see if it works for you. I just get in a comfortable position and do some meditation and step out, first I'm on the other side of the room then in a different room then I go where I want. What freaks me out is when I slam back in to my body, it startles me so I don't do it very often and most of the time when I do-do it, it's an accident.

Hi Leah,

My grandma's name is:

Huimin Pei

She died in Wuhan, China at age of 79:

08/May/2013, 17:15pm

Blessings and light

John

Hi John,

I'm sorry sorry for your loss. When people pass in to the spirit world they are healed from their physical pain immediately and become almost all knowing, they still have some lessons to learn but they see truth like we feel water is wet. She knows how you feel and is probably trying to communicate with you threw your dreams. They watch over their loved ones left here on the physical plane. For me to connect with her, I need her first name and age at the time of her death.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Leah.

Hi Pathway,

I see you searching hard for this true love, you almost seem angry that you haven't found it yet. I'm seeing it suggested that you already did find your true love and will again. Life is sometimes a circle and we end up where we started from. Some people grow and change themselves, sort of like growing up so what he was before, may not be what he is now but his essence is the same. It does look like you find your true love and things will be happy and comfortable. Be patient and let your life unfold.

Leah.

Hi Pathway,

I see you searching hard for this true love, you almost seem angry that you haven't found it yet. I'm seeing it suggested that you already did find your true love and will again. Life is sometimes a circle and we end up where we started from. Some people grow and change themselves, sort of like growing up so what he was before, may not be what he is now but his essence is the same. It does look like you find your true love and things will be happy and comfortable. Be patient and let your life unfold.

Leah.

Hi Pathway,

Leah.

Thanks for the reply Leah

You are right I am feeling quiet frustrated with my love relationship. What do you mean when you said " what he was before, may not be what he is now but his essence is the same". Sorry I seems to be a little confuse with him, can you give me more reading about my relationship with this guy?

Hi Leah G

My friend recommended you for a reading

Dob: 28/11/1985 (28 years old)

Question : I would like to ask about my career pathway as I am not clear yet on which way im going ,if it will be clear soon and are my parents ever going to be proud of me?Thank you

Edited by tadman

Hi, I'm probably not the best person to ask about this, I try very hard to not do AP.... For some people it comes very easy. I've only done it by choice a few times. I can tell you how I do it and you can see if it works for you. I just get in a comfortable position and do some meditation and step out, first I'm on the other side of the room then in a different room then I go where I want. What freaks me out is when I slam back in to my body, it startles me so I don't do it very often and most of the time when I do-do it, it's an accident.

Thank you Leah.

Startling is very very common (I always feel startling doing this, you don't have to be afraid, don't resist it, you will get familiar with it :) )

Hi Leah, Hope you are doing good? I'm 29 and female. I would love to know what the next months holds for me regarding my relationship? Thanks

Hi Leah,

hope you are well. Would love a reading from you.

I would like to know about my love life.

I hope you will be able to read me :)

thank you

Hi Leah I hope you can do another reading for me. Things have slowed and calmed down and maybe it will be a bit clearer this time.

Question: I would like to know what the next few months hold for me regarding love life and work.

Thanks!

age, not birth date: 21

specific question: Is there or was there a negative entity around me at some point? And if its to much to ask, why is it i keep having very vivid deja vu?

Hi,

I was wondering if you can please tell me what you see in my future in regards to love?

Tracy

Thanks for your time & energy!

• 1 month later...

Bree 25 Australia I have recently had some very strong feeling and alot of things that I sometimes see hear or feel around me. I don't know what to do with this. Also I just applied for a new place I have a strong feeling I will be approved I'd appreciate your opinion?

Edited by Breeza25

Specific Question: do you believe in 'Law of Attraction?'

Specific Question: do you believe in 'Law of Attraction?'

absulutly i just discovered law of attraction this year and life has never made more sence to me

What will become of my career? Also, will I ever get married?

• 5 weeks later...

Hello

My name is Angella

7-26-71

Female

Question

I just want any advice or thoughts you see, for me

Thankyou

Sorry, I'm not doing readings right now.

There's no point in keeping this thread open until you're ready to continue. It can be re-opened later if needed.

So until then - *Closed*