Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Hi C 235,

Hahhaha, you like to be a stinker!!! Sort of a person that likes to test people and their motives. Very smart, possibly well educated. Your energy is very clear, though you do have a lot going on in your head all of the time, you will think about something until it is resolved in your own mind. Independent, strong but at times you seem to frighten people. Looks like at first you enjoyed that power and now it's seem to have gotten away from you and you do it without meaning too. Well, not everyone is out to get you or hurt you, some people just like the way you see things and are able to pick out the truth.

You may not believe in angels but they have helped you recently, with that break up, it hurt and really turned your world upside down, it looks like the person just vanished so it seems it was quick. In a way that's good, I think if you had had time to think about it, you would be really bitter. Instead you are clear minded even though your feelings might still be hurt, in time it will pass.

Did you have a test question? The answer you seek is "Yes".

Leah.

Tnx. 99% correct :)

Hi Blind Pew,

I'm feeling stomach issues? And waking in the middle of the night unable to catch your breath? They are both stomach issues. The symptoms are horrid but the fix is easy, see your doctor and tell him everything, even what doesn't seem connected. I keep seeing a dental problem too?? Could also be connected... You have to be pro active in your health care. If you don't remember everything, write it down, most doctors actually appreciate it.

Leah.

Well no stomach problems but got it on the dental issue

thanks

Hi Yee,

So what is going on with your marriage? I'm seeing a blurred line of separation. Have you been talking about separation or have you been trying a temporary one? I don't see it doing either of you much good. My best advise for a good marriage is, kiss before you sleep, never go to bed angry and laugh as much as you can. It's hard to be mad when you entertain each other.

Looks like you had high hopes for this job but you feel like your hands are tied, you can't do what you wanted to do, it was a sudden realization. Did the part of the job that attracted you go to someone else? You do feel comfortable in this job though. Looks like later on down the road things will get better but it's not tomorrow. I'm seeing a bit of an anger problem on your side, something is going to really make you mad, keep it to yourself, don't show your anger. Oh dear, there are two paths here, one showing what I said and the other after an angry spurt. If you do get uncontrollably angry, I see a change in jobs but it would also be good so it looks like either way, things work out.

Leah.

Thank you for your reply, You are accurate in your reading.

Actually I have been wanting to get married. Will I find true love and get married? I'm not seeing anybody yet.

I'm in the sales industry and I like my job. Lately I felt that I should have a vehicle to move around but my financial is tight, is too expensive to get a car.

I refuse to accept the sale enquiries, when the locations is too far or inconvenience for me to travel by public transport. So, you are right is always goes to someone else.

Yee

Q: What profession should I be doing?

Hi User,

Well, I'm seeing that you work well alone, with just minor supervision or even being your own boss, having your own business, working out of the home even. I'm seeing a family tree so that suggests something that your family does or has done in the past. I'm seeing something that you love to do and have done in the past. I keep seeing something that looks like a cabinet handle?? I have no idea what that means, if you do, please tell me... I also see something that looks like an old rifle. The ones you load a ball in the barrel? I think I'm getting small wood work, detailed work. From what i know, it can be a great paying job or career. Let me know if this rings a bell for you.

Leah.

Hi Nightwalker,

There are some sharp images here, it suggests that emotions are high. I don't actually see a girlfriend at the moment but there is something about you trying to understand someone on a deeper level, sort of a mystery person. It's seems you spend too much time at home, you need to go to that person. Does this person have a sports car or is that yours? Regardless, I'm seeing a sports car in the mix here... If you don't have a love interest at the moment, you will shortly but it's unclear if it will flourish, she seems a bit alien to you, different walks of life or backgrounds. Remember, every person you have contact with teaches you something, be open to the lesson.

Your home looks very active right now. It's almost like an onion, you keep peeling back the layers to find more layers... Did something happen to your Christmas tree? I keep hearing, "Protect the tree" Perhaps there is another tree that needs protection?

Leah.

When you say I'm trying to understand someone on a deeper level, do you mean my friend who's an indigo? I don't ever spend much time inside but I've been spending time with family often do to this winter break. I can't relate to this sports car. And which woman do you speak of? There are only two women I know that aren't so typical. Are you speaking of someone I will meet or already know now? And my tree is fine. I can't relate this specific thought to my life as of yet. I'll be honest when I say this reading confused me. lol

Edited by nightwalker94
  • Like 1

Hi Leah!

Age 40s;

Female

Do you see marriage and more children in my future?

Also- if possible I read what you said about objects but we have been looking for a camera I misplaced..... in topics under Lost Camera. It was given to my 15 year old daughter last Christmas and I she left it on a table.. I took it to teach her a lesson about leaving things out and then time passed and I do not recall where I put it... Any help would be great!!!

Thank you!

Reading is a good habit to acquire knowledge about various kinds of topic. By reading about lung cancer survival rate we can achieve a great idea about the lung Cancer which helps us to aware about keeping good health tips.

That's out in left field.... stay on topic please....

Hello, I have always wanted to try an experiment with a person who is psychic would you be open for it?

maybe, it depends on what you had in mind....

Question: What career should I be doing? Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Leah G,

That is very much correct, I prefer work alone and need little or none supervision; and I find myself best to work at home.

I am sorry I couldn’t tell you what the cabinet handle and rifle are for, but I can tell you my own experience. I asked myself recently several times, “What kind of work I should be doing in this lifetime?” I got the image of wood work – carpentry. Moreover, 2 month ago, before I moved into my current place, I had a dream that I was working in a timber factory. Now I am living opposite to a small timber factory, and the flat I am currently living in was an old timber factory converted.

I really appreciate your reading, if you have more information, anything - relationship, money, career, health, future, past etc. please let me know.

Hi Leah!

Age 40s;

Female

Do you see marriage and more children in my future?

Also- if possible I read what you said about objects but we have been looking for a camera I misplaced..... in topics under Lost Camera. It was given to my 15 year old daughter last Christmas and I she left it on a table.. I took it to teach her a lesson about leaving things out and then time passed and I do not recall where I put it... Any help would be great!!!

Thank you!

Hi Cinluk,

I suspect the camera is in the back of a closet, behind something that you rarely use and she wouldn't touch, being 15, could be an iron...

Looks like you keep picking out the same type of guy... You have an extremely loving soul and just want to hug the world and you trust easy, once burned though, you look like a tiger!! May I suggest making a list of minimum requirements for a man? Things like job, car, home? Then add personality traits to your list, loving, generous, no other attachments... Then add looks but remember, good looks and money are only an accident away of disappearing, never marry for those reasons. you have a lot of love to give and any man would be grateful for your attentions. I'm seeing one fella that talked a good game but really wasn't right for you, I'm actually hearing some very negative things about him, it's not everyday the spirits do this....

I'm seeing a separation line between you and a man that loved you like a husband should, it's being suggested that he wasn't a very grounded person, I suspect this is your daughter's father? Now this is interesting.... I'm seeing a really good man in your future but the way you meet is sort of odd. There seems to be a disagreement between you both, like a debate or something, on opposite sides when the attraction starts. He is a good man and very loyal. It looks like he has a couple of children but not full time custody. Seems to be a sudden realization for you that you do like him and he likes you!! I'm not seeing any children in the forecast for you but I'm not sure this relationship has started yet and certain things have to unfold first. If it has started, it's a very young relationship.

Leah.

Question: What career should I be doing? Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Little Dreamer,

Hahhaha 40ish hummm?? It's ok, a round about number is good. Just helps me to zero in on your energy.

Well, the first thing I'm getting is static and an eye looking about, it's like you're saying, "Is this it? All there is?" I feel that you are working but are really tired of doing what you're doing though I can't see what you're doing yet but it feels like it has something to do with lots of people, some sort of customer work, not exactly sales, more like helping them in some way... Looks like you have a devil of a boss too, I see a line of separation here for this job. A bit of job confusion here but I'm seeing something about working with children? Possibly out of your home? I'm seeing something abut music too?? Not sure how that all fits together?? It looks like you didn't expect it to be so rewarding, you really seem to enjoy it much more than you thought you would.

Let me know if this fits, it was kind of hard to read...

Leah.

Hi Cinluk,

I suspect the camera is in the back of a closet, behind something that you rarely use and she wouldn't touch, being 15, could be an iron...

Looks like you keep picking out the same type of guy... You have an extremely loving soul and just want to hug the world and you trust easy, once burned though, you look like a tiger!! May I suggest making a list of minimum requirements for a man? Things like job, car, home? Then add personality traits to your list, loving, generous, no other attachments... Then add looks but remember, good looks and money are only an accident away of disappearing, never marry for those reasons. you have a lot of love to give and any man would be grateful for your attentions. I'm seeing one fella that talked a good game but really wasn't right for you, I'm actually hearing some very negative things about him, it's not everyday the spirits do this....

I'm seeing a separation line between you and a man that loved you like a husband should, it's being suggested that he wasn't a very grounded person, I suspect this is your daughter's father? Now this is interesting.... I'm seeing a really good man in your future but the way you meet is sort of odd. There seems to be a disagreement between you both, like a debate or something, on opposite sides when the attraction starts. He is a good man and very loyal. It looks like he has a couple of children but not full time custody. Seems to be a sudden realization for you that you do like him and he likes you!! I'm not seeing any children in the forecast for you but I'm not sure this relationship has started yet and certain things have to unfold first. If it has started, it's a very young relationship.

Leah.

Thanks Leah! I am with someone - almost 8 years and he does have 2 children as I have two. He has custody of one... we all live together. He has a job, house... but most important he makes me laugh and we talk and have fun together. He fears marriage and I at some point would love to have that document- that commitment from him. We are fine now but the future? Also as far as children... I wanted one from him...We don't NEED children but one together would have been nice.

And the camera....this is so problematic... I've looked...closets...our iron is out... any more on that? Who's room? Other things in there? My daughter had such an interest when she first got it...Her name is Zoe if that helps...Thanks again!!!!

Edited by cinluk

Thanks Leah! I am with someone - almost 8 years and he does have 2 children as I have two. He has custody of one... we all live together. He has a job, house... but most important he makes me laugh and we talk and have fun together. He fears marriage and I at some point would love to have that document- that commitment from him. We are fine now but the future? Also as far as children... I wanted one from him...We don't NEED children but one together would have been nice.

And the camera....this is so problematic... I've looked...closets...our iron is out... any more on that? Who's room? Other things in there? My daughter had such an interest when she first got it...Her name is Zoe if that helps...Thanks again!!!!

Well, so much for it being a young relationship!!! :w00t: As for the camera, i'm not real good with objects, sorry, I still only see something the shape of an iron and it feels up high, like you'd need a ladder to reach it or step stool... Thanks for the feed back, even if I'm not completely correct in everything I see, it's important to me, it helps me to understand what I saw and how I interpreted it incorrectly. The message is never wrong but my interpretation can be. I never take offense at being wrong, I will be learning until I die!!

Leah.

Well, so much for it being a young relationship!!! :w00t: As for the camera, i'm not real good with objects, sorry, I still only see something the shape of an iron and it feels up high, like you'd need a ladder to reach it or step stool... Thanks for the feed back, even if I'm not completely correct in everything I see, it's important to me, it helps me to understand what I saw and how I interpreted it incorrectly. The message is never wrong but my interpretation can be. I never take offense at being wrong, I will be learning until I die!!

Leah.

I appreciate ALL your help....as you may be feeling....I really want to find it for her (and yes, it is my fault). So, up high possibly in a closet.. behind an iron shape thing... Room? Garage?

Thank you again....

I appreciate ALL your help....as you may be feeling....I really want to find it for her (and yes, it is my fault). So, up high possibly in a closet.. behind an iron shape thing... Room? Garage?

Thank you again....

ummm... some place dark??? I thought closet but if you searched all those... idk.... I can't see the room but there are shelves of some sort, they look light in color.

maybe, it depends on what you had in mind....

Okay, what if I concentrate very hard on a certain subject for a few days and we see if you can pick it up?

Okay, what if I concentrate very hard on a certain subject for a few days and we see if you can pick it up?

Well, we can try but to focus on your energy I'd like your age and gender please, then I will try to focus on you and what you are thinking, how's that?

ummm... some place dark??? I thought closet but if you searched all those... idk.... I can't see the room but there are shelves of some sort, they look light in color.

Thanks Leah! I haven't totally taken everything out of every closet. But I will check high in each one again.... if you do check at all again on this and see which room... please don't hesitate to tell me. Thanks again!!!

Hi Little Dreamer,

Hahhaha 40ish hummm?? It's ok, a round about number is good. Just helps me to zero in on your energy.

Well, the first thing I'm getting is static and an eye looking about, it's like you're saying, "Is this it? All there is?" I feel that you are working but are really tired of doing what you're doing though I can't see what you're doing yet but it feels like it has something to do with lots of people, some sort of customer work, not exactly sales, more like helping them in some way... Looks like you have a devil of a boss too, I see a line of separation here for this job. A bit of job confusion here but I'm seeing something about working with children? Possibly out of your home? I'm seeing something abut music too?? Not sure how that all fits together?? It looks like you didn't expect it to be so rewarding, you really seem to enjoy it much more than you thought you would.

Let me know if this fits, it was kind of hard to read...

Leah.

Thank you for the reading. I found it interesting. :)

I'm burned out from my current career but not sure if I should change to something different. Taking it day by day. Would like to maybe do tech consulting out of my home.

"Devil of a boss" - I haven't quite figured this guy out yet. Not the worst boss but not the best. I can't quite bring myself to trust him. Nice to my face but I've seen him slam other people behind their back.

I love music. I'm a big music nut but no musical talent other than singing at karaoke night. I would love to have a career in the music industry, not necessarily as a performer.

Edited by little_dreamer

Q : Im going through very lean patches in terms of work and relationships. Basically havent ran into ONE suitable person for the last 2 years and at work its all just sideways movement, despite the fact that I prioritze my career over everything. This rut, is this due to some karma Ive earned by wronging someone in the past? Admittedly I have made some foolish decisions during relationships, so is this all due to someone wishing this upon me? If yes, then can you share any information about who this may be?

Q : Im going through very lean patches in terms of work and relationships. Basically havent ran into ONE suitable person for the last 2 years and at work its all just sideways movement, despite the fact that I prioritze my career over everything. This rut, is this due to some karma Ive earned by wronging someone in the past? Admittedly I have made some foolish decisions during relationships, so is this all due to someone wishing this upon me? If yes, then can you share any information about who this may be?

Hi Husain,

I'm looking at your energy and it's clear, there is no one wishing you harm, well, at least not anyone that can effect your life. I do see that you are very stubborn though... and that you think you have been doing all you can to please people. You like to be needed and wanted. That is perfectly normal. The only thing I'm seeing out of line is that you think you know what people want and need but don't listen to them well. You think you know what is best for everyone, to know what is best you have to listen to people and their wishes. I'm seeing that you have a hard time actually listening to anyone, I'm not sure if it's a hearing problem or if you just don't have the patience. You are a very lucky man, I see much luck around you so appreciate it. Look on the bright side of things.

There seems to be some pressure on you to find a woman and settle down. I'm sure you would like to do this but since you are being pressured you're picking out women that don't fit in to your life and they don't stick around for long. You have to make the decision to find a wife, find one that you love, not one your parents like. Then stick by her side, defend her, yes, even stand up to your parents for her. It will make them like her more. I suspect that you don't really have a problem finding women, I think you are probably very hansom, have money and a good job. It's the way you treat them that is important. A wife or prospective wife is a partner, not an object, they are not here to serve you or to be waited on, they share a life with you, talk and listen to them. Money and looks only goes so far, personality is everything, you can lose money and looks in one single accident, never marry for those and don't go after someone that does. I'm seeing that in about 6 months, maybe less, you will find a woman that is the love of your life, I hope you remember my advise to you then.

I wish you much happiness.

Leah.

Leah I have to tell you this, you have been spot on with every single thing, right down to the last detail. I dont have a hearing problem but yes I do tend to get impatient while listening, and in the process I sometimes shoot myself in the leg.

I read your piece on me thrice and Im yet to find anything even a sentence that doesnt fit or make sense to me. Massive respect and thank you so much for your time and advice. :)