Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Actually it made a lot of sense to me ! Definitly helped a lot! I'm so amazed at all of this !

Hahahhaah, me too, dang, I don't even know what we are talking about!!!!

Hi,

I'm not sure how long I will be doing this but I will try to keep up with the demands. If it becomes to much for me, I will close the thread.

Required:

age, not birth date

specific question

I don't do second hand readings, like your boyfriend or your neighbor but I will do a reading on your pet. No death questions. Please stay away from lost items unless they are very sentimental. If you are under 18, please ask your parents before you ask for if you can get a reading, I will assume you have but keep in mind, I am sensitive and can usually tell. No medical advise will be given unless it's see your doctor.

Leah

Let's see if your all that your cracked up to be.

A pair of my black combats has gone walkies.

They are pretty sentimental because they are like some kind of good luck charm.

I wore them when Swindon Town won at the Bescot so I'm desperate to find them.

Btw I'm a 41 year old male to make it easier for you and your unique talent.

Let's see if your all that your cracked up to be.

A pair of my black combats has gone walkies.

They are pretty sentimental because they are like some kind of good luck charm.

I wore them when Swindon Town won at the Bescot so I'm desperate to find them.

Btw I'm a 41 year old male to make it easier for you and your unique talent.

I find your post very abrasive and challenging and not in a good way. You bristled my hair sir.

Check your trunk, I see them somewhere dark and everything feels moist, they may not be black anymore... As I've stated several times, I'm not good with things that don't have a heart beat so good luck.

I find your post very abrasive and challenging and not in a good way. You bristled my hair sir.

Check your trunk, I see them somewhere dark and everything feels moist, they may not be black anymore... As I've stated several times, I'm not good with things that don't have a heart beat so good luck.

Gee.. It was only a simple request.

I won't darken your shores again. Goodnight.

Leah,

It's been a while. I love reading all the posts from others. You are helping many people and on target. I still have not found the camera. It was not on the shelves in the garage..... Could my departed dad help? Any other ideas? A picture of the camera with my daughter? (15)

Also sidebar? Any chance of me having another child?

Thank you again!!!

Edited by cinluk

Hi Leah! I would love a reading if you could?? I am Heather-female, 30 and wonder what is in store for me with my love, job and and general future really. Thank you so much in advance, you are an angel!

Leah,

It's been a while. I love reading all the posts from others. You are helping many people and on target. I still have not found the camera. It was not on the shelves in the garage..... Could my departed dad help? Any other ideas? A picture of the camera with my daughter? (15)

Also sidebar? Any chance of me having another child?

Thank you again!!!

Hi Cinluk,

I still see it above your head on a shelf, it's behind something that looks like an iron or is iron or some sort of metal that looks like iron. Is your husband much taller than you? I'm seeing it is eye level for a man and perhaps the man moved it?

As for you having another child, well, you didn't include your age on this one and 14 pages is a bit much to go threw so I'm trying without it. I do see a child in the future but I'm not sure how far in the future and it's a toddler that I'm seeing so it's unclear if it is threw adoption or from your own body.

Hi Leah! I would love a reading if you could?? I am Heather-female, 30 and wonder what is in store for me with my love, job and and general future really. Thank you so much in advance, you are an angel!

Hi Heather,

Looks like you had a break up that wasn't exactly a horrible break up and it left you wondering if you could have worked it out or perhaps it's was a close call and you are still together. They say opposites attract but I don't know about that, you two look very different in beliefs and it looks like you bump head a lot of who was going to run the show. Looks like you both have high energy levels and love to be busy.

You do seem to enjoy the metaphysical. Looks like you are getting squished in your job, like someone stands in your way of advancement. An older man with a big nose or perhaps he's just nosy... Looks like you could go over his head but you wouldn't get very far. I think the best thing to do is wait until he moves out of your way. Looks like a male dominated business and after him there are two more men that stand in your way.... behind them I see a group of women so the owner or the biggest bosses are women, they seem to be out of the loop a bit. Too well protected by the men they hired... I can't tell what type of business this is but I'd love to know.... I think you will get your chance to get around these obstacles but not for awhile. Just keep shinning and they will notice.

Leah.

Hi Cinluk,

I still see it above your head on a shelf, it's behind something that looks like an iron or is iron or some sort of metal that looks like iron. Is your husband much taller than you? I'm seeing it is eye level for a man and perhaps the man moved it?

As for you having another child, well, you didn't include your age on this one and 14 pages is a bit much to go threw so I'm trying without it. I do see a child in the future but I'm not sure how far in the future and it's a toddler that I'm seeing so it's unclear if it is threw adoption or from your own body.

I am 45 - we have from our previous marriages but I would like one with him. He wants but worries about money. He is 6 foot and I am 5'3"... So my dad would not help? Also, stick with garage, then?

Thanks, Leah!!!!!

I am 45 - we have from our previous marriages but I would like one with him. He wants but worries about money. He is 6 foot and I am 5'3"... So my dad would not help? Also, stick with garage, then?

Thanks, Leah!!!!!

I gazed at it for awhile after I was done with the reading and it looks like metal but it's almost a city scene in shape, gosh, I know I'm not explaining it well, I wish I could just put the image in your mind.... It's interesting, I think it's near a hot water heater too. The light barely hits it when the light is on and it the light from another room.

Hi Heather,

Looks like you had a break up that wasn't exactly a horrible break up and it left you wondering if you could have worked it out or perhaps it's was a close call and you are still together. They say opposites attract but I don't know about that, you two look very different in beliefs and it looks like you bump head a lot of who was going to run the show. Looks like you both have high energy levels and love to be busy.

You do seem to enjoy the metaphysical. Looks like you are getting squished in your job, like someone stands in your way of advancement. An older man with a big nose or perhaps he's just nosy... Looks like you could go over his head but you wouldn't get very far. I think the best thing to do is wait until he moves out of your way. Looks like a male dominated business and after him there are two more men that stand in your way.... behind them I see a group of women so the owner or the biggest bosses are women, they seem to be out of the loop a bit. Too well protected by the men they hired... I can't tell what type of business this is but I'd love to know.... I think you will get your chance to get around these obstacles but not for awhile. Just keep shinning and they will notice.

Leah.

Me and my fiance actually did have a serious fight but it has been settled now, thank goodness =-) We have some similarities and quite a few opposites that I love lol. I must say you are very, very accurate on everything. Even with work! So on point it's scary. I am a nurse aide..lot of levels of authority that go on there lol. I would love, love to hear more from you if you are ever free, and thank you so very much for your time!

Hello Leah, If you would please help me understand what tiger means? It's a word I received while meditating. I did have a specific question in mind, Tiger is all I got out of it. Thank you in advance.

~ Female

~ 39

Hi Leah,

Hope you're doing well :)

You've already done a reading for me but I still have something more to ask...

I've recently started thinking about someone, it could be mere infatuation or something more, I'm just wondering if I should do something about it or do I need to move on?

Female, 23

Hello Leah, If you would please help me understand what tiger means? It's a word I received while meditating. I did have a specific question in mind, Tiger is all I got out of it. Thank you in advance.

~ Female

~ 39

Hi Princess Tumbleweed!!

Well, the tiger is the symbol we see when you are suppose to take charge of a situation and be the boss!! No doubt, just action, you will do the right thing and it's a very important symbol, it's power and strength, leadership and a ferocity that is undeniable. You literally have to take charge in your situation, the question that you were asking was answered, own it, be it, control it.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

Hope you're doing well :)

You've already done a reading for me but I still have something more to ask...

I've recently started thinking about someone, it could be mere infatuation or something more, I'm just wondering if I should do something about it or do I need to move on?

Female, 23

Hi ZJT,

Wow, this is complicated... Infatuation? Humm, looks like it could be more, if you really want it to be. Every relationship has it's own problems and this one is no different, this guy is stubborn but not too over the top, he does carry some baggage but don't we all... He seems attracted to you too so no problem there. Looks like you'd have some passion in this too. He does look like he's carrying a flame for someone else too. It seems that flame is going out though. Oh heck, what do you have to lose Honey?

Leah.

Hi ZJT,

Wow, this is complicated... Infatuation? Humm, looks like it could be more, if you really want it to be. Every relationship has it's own problems and this one is no different, this guy is stubborn but not too over the top, he does carry some baggage but don't we all... He seems attracted to you too so no problem there. Looks like you'd have some passion in this too. He does look like he's carrying a flame for someone else too. It seems that flame is going out though. Oh heck, what do you have to lose Honey?

Leah.

Hi ZJT,

Leah.

But Leah, do you see me with him in the long-run?

Hi ZJT,

Leah.

But Leah, do you see me with him in the long-run?

Oh gosh, did I leave that part out??? Yea, if you want to be, I think it would be a life long relationship but it's up to you there are still more than one paths to follow.

Thank you Leah! I see how the tiger could be that.

Hi! Thanks so much for taking your time to do this.

Question: what can I expect in my near future regarding my work and relationship?

thanks

question: do u see anything significant happening for me in my love life in near future (within this year)?

David FInley 7-10-1986

I need to know what will become of me this year. Will I find a steady job? Will I be able to save and plan for my wedding that I want to have this summer?

Hi! Thanks so much for taking your time to do this.

Question: what can I expect in my near future regarding my work and relationship?

thanks

Hi Raza,

I need a picture from you, you can send it to my PM. I think you share a computer and the energy is getting mixed up.

Thanks,

Leah.

question: do u see anything significant happening for me in my love life in near future (within this year)?

Hi Stargurl,

I can see right away that you do not like liars and don't put up with that. You sort of let them hang themselves when it comes to a lie and in this case you aren't beyond a bit of manipulation to make sure that they do. Good teacher... Looks like your family is a bit close knit, that's good. Seems like you will be on your own soon, not sure if you are just moving out or going to school, hopefully school. But you asked about love. Well, let's not over complicate it... You must be very pretty, it seems you have your choice of men. I'm seeing you dating 3 fellas this year, the first two don't really cut it. The third one treats you like a queen and he's very smart. I can't tell if this is a life long relationship yet but it does look promising.

Leah.

• Like 1