Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

love

hungryvampyre

why do people falin love with people they cant have? i hav fallen in love with a girl tht has a boyfriend and im afraid to tell her how i feel because of her boyfriend what should i do

• Like 1

honestly if she has a boyfreind then just be freinds with her and move on. Then later if she breaks up and you havent found someone else then ask her.

Honestly people fall in love easy with anyone so just find someone else

• Like 1

thts not the point. i am trying to get her out of the other relationship

• Like 1

why do people falin love with people they cant have? i hav fallen in love with a girl tht has a boyfriend and im afraid to tell her how i feel because of her boyfriend what should i do

No offence meant, but you can't "have" anyone. She, nor anyone else should be thought of as a possession and the sooner you learn this the better off you'll be.

Posted by theSOURCE's friend with his permission.

• Like 1

i dont mean to have her as my possesion

• Like 1

I think you should leave her alone. If she breaks up with her boyfriend, you can go for it.

If you get her to leave and she is unsure of the whole thing, she might just go back to him, and you end up even more hurt.

I say try to forget her for now.

It's generally considered bad form if you try to break up a relationship, especially if they're happy. If she decides she likes you more than him, she'll leave him all by herself and come to you. You should considered the actions of her boyfriend too - no one likes being a cuckold.

That said, isn't all supposed to be fair in love and war?

It's very often not worth the effort, vamps. As Kipling wrote...

"A million surplus Maggies are willing to take the yoke,

A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke!"

• Like 2

You should probably move on. If you want to tell her, you can but you would be risking a lot... friendship an ass whooping by boyfriend... etc. I think you should just try to move on. If she breaks up with boyfriend later on and you still love her then go for it.

Love yourself first. Take care of your soul first and then you may attract another. BBL gotta flip the tunes back on.

Also, mind you that odds are it's just infatuation, not actual love. You'll likely end up kicking yourself when you think back to your current state, even if you are able to hook up with this girl. Above all things, I know it's hard, but don't stress about it. Don't worry yourself. At this point you can't change things without giving her a reason to distrust you. What happens happens. Just watch how things go and if you still have these feelings by the time they break up, go for it. I

I say go for it. Seriously, what have you got to lose.

You say nothing, you lose the girl.

You say something and she stays with her current boyfriend.. same outcome.

But if you never say something to her, she has no chance to ever say yes.

• Like 3

i am trying to get her out of the other relationship

This is the problem. If you truly love the girl, then the last thing you would want is to seperate her from a relationship she's already happy in. Although you would obviously want to be with her if you love her, her happiness would take precedence over yours. You seem to simply want the girl, which is quite different than love. It's very common, but that doesn't make it right.

Try and take her feelings into consideration. Instead of trying to "get the girl", try and just make her happy, and that might just mean you have to leave her alone. Otherwise you'd only make yourself out to be selfish, which is the last thing you should ever be when you're in love.

• Like 1

This is the problem. If you truly love the girl, then the last thing you would want is to seperate her from a relationship she's already happy in. Although you would obviously want to be with her if you love her, her happiness would take precedence over yours. You seem to simply want the girl, which is quite different than love. It's very common, but that doesn't make it right.

Try and take her feelings into consideration. Instead of trying to "get the girl", try and just make her happy, and that might just mean you have to leave her alone. Otherwise you'd only make yourself out to be selfish, which is the last thing you should ever be when you're in love.

Just realized this would make for an interesting topic if it isn't one already. This is something that would be good to debate as I'm not 100% sure where I stand on it.

Edited by SmilinJack
  • Like 1

I say go for it. Seriously, what have you got to lose.

You say nothing, you lose the girl.

You say something and she stays with her current boyfriend.. same outcome.

But if you never say something to her, she has no chance to ever say yes.

thnxs i talked to her and she gave me a chance
  • Like 1

Was it be because she wanted to be turned vampire?

Do try not to drain her for blood...eh?

Just realized this would make for an interesting topic if it isn't one already. This is something that would be good to debate as I'm not 100% sure where I stand on it.

I'm not quite sure exactly what parts are to debate here, or how this could be made into a new topic. :hmm: Could you please clarify for me...

• 1 month later...

this is so easy its strange .

if you do nothing , nothing will happen as planed .

what ever you do you will fail , but it will be the same if you do nothing so it makes no difffrance at all.

understand that if you tell her your deep love , she will see you as a nut case .

if you say nothing , she will see you as heartless and not have a clue how you feel... either way you lose... so go for it ... you have nothing to lose .

if your just her friend... you will bethere when it blows up , and you can watch from close up her get her next stupid boyfriend who will treat her badly ... and maybe even help her dump the current jerk , which will make her and him blaim you

for every bad thing they do to each other... or ... you may even understand that she is human and not an angel ( like you think at this point ) and the guy may not be the twit you think at this point.... in any event... no harm no fowl...go for it...

frankly speaking a snow flake in a blast furace has a better chance than you ... but , a 1; 10,oo chance is better than not placing the bet at all

Edited by onereaderone