Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost Item of mine.

moomoocow

Hello,

I lost a very important necklace of mine a few months ago. I haven't found it anywhere. It had a blackish chain. And on it was a heart, with an opening for a key. It symbolized the love my boyfriend and i share. He has the key of course. I've felt so bad that i have lost it, I only took it off when i took a shower or went to bed, yet i can't find it around either of those places. If you sense anything, please tell me. I don't want any nonsense comments please.

Thanks,

Kayleigh.

Hi mo..

My first inkling as to where it is leads me to the washing machine/laundry..

Hope you find it.

I got the same thing. Check through all folded laundry. Sheets/blankets, in particular, if that may hold any significance.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I lost a very important necklace of mine a few months ago. I haven't found it anywhere. It had a blackish chain. And on it was a heart, with an opening for a key. It symbolized the love my boyfriend and i share. He has the key of course. I've felt so bad that i have lost it, I only took it off when i took a shower or went to bed, yet i can't find it around either of those places. If you sense anything, please tell me. I don't want any nonsense comments please.

Thanks,

Kayleigh

p.s. Some people said it was in the washer/in my laundry

I dont know if thats true. but i need something a little bit more specific.

Really feel for you, it is horrible when you lose something. When I got home while ago I couldn't find my house keys. Discovered I put them in the wrong pocket in my purse. Which I know it doesn't compare with what you lost.

• Like 1

p.s. Some people said it was in the washer/in my laundry

I dont know if thats true. but i need something a little bit more specific.

Thanks for this feedback..

Have you looked?

Edited by Professor T

I had the impression of linens/sheets/blankets... the day after I posted, it hit me that it may have been scarves, too.

Hope this helps

I've lost jewelry before trying on cloths and didn't miss it immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there I was hoping you could help me out anything helps I've looked everywhere but hints will make it easier to look more throughaly . I lost a double heart pendant on a silver chain it was given to me by my boyfriend , my cat got ahold of it and my ring I was able to find the run but no sign of the pendant , we've already ruled out her eating it ha. Thanks