Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

animals and insects

lone wolf2

No offense but I personally know someone who works in the working parts of that hospital.... yes there is activity that happens there. It's nothing major so don't freak out. Just a couple of lost souls.

Fly Snapping Syndrome. Who knows what other ailments are out there. If only animals could speak. Just one rule-out possibility. :)

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Pssst

animals have better and different sences then we do and yes i firmly believe that they can detect things we cannot, Or more likely things that we no longer recognise as paranormal stimuli. i also believe that they can transmit what they sence to us. For example humans generally don't have the sense of smell that animals have BUT i know that before he passed when my friend to the left was very afraid i could smell it. there were times he would suddenly stand up and watch something move across the living room. there were a couple time when he did so and moved between what he was watching and one of the people in the room, and then there was the night he jumped up wtched for a moment and then greeted whatever he was watching as if it was me coming home from work

and sence he passed away in nov. it gets real quiet at night no more thumps and creeks and others noises from all parts of the house when he was asleep in bed.

• 2 weeks later...

I was brought up in a haunted house, so not believing in the spirit world is not an option for me.

Yes, cats and dogs do seem to be able to see ghosts. We never kept a pet for very long!

I remember one cat we had — He watched, completely terrified, tracking something across the top of the wall, then he clawed at the door to go outside, and never came back!