Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pet psychic claims she can talk to animals

Still Waters

A hairdresser who says she can hear what people's pets are 'saying' is being paid up to £100 a time by worried owners.

Real-ife Dr Dolittle Mandy Carr, 39, claims to have an unusual affinity with animals that helps her know what they are 'saying' or feeling.

Mrs Carr, from Sheffield, says she can even channel messages from dead pets, and claims to have helped diagnose a dog in Australia with kidney problems.

http://www.dailymail...dead-alive.html

I don't need any help to determine what my lot (whether pawed, hoofed or feathered) are saying.....it's "B****y-well feed me - NOW!" every time!

• Like 1

With mine it goes something like this: *Feed me*...*Walk me*...*Pet me*..*Throw the ball*...Repeat.

Oh, and of course the occassional *Squirrel!*.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 3

What are cats thinking when they are resting, then suddenly run to another room - for no reason?

• Like 1

As one that has had some unusual things happen to me I can't say they are lying about their ability. However I would say prove it before you get one penny.

Peesmile.gif

I believe it if the animals can actually respond to what she's saying. Though I imagine what thoughts would be inside the mind of an animal would be very primal, based on instinct, and hard for us to comprehend much.

So instead of claiming the 1M $ from James Randi, she actually prefer to get fed with 100£ from people. Why is she hairdresser anyway?

Edited by FlyingAngel

I think some people have an empathic connection to animals ,but charging money for this.....it just seems unethical to me .

I do not know whom the bigger morons are.....

The people that pay / acknowledge for this type of thing, or the ones charging.

If their is a demand, I guess why not sell it......

I believe it if the animals can actually respond to what she's saying. Though I imagine what thoughts would be inside the mind of an animal would be very primal, based on instinct, and hard for us to comprehend much.

They would be saying....

Stop putting clothes on me......

Stop keeping me in prison.....

Stop making me have sex for your profit.....

Stop pretending you own me.....

Stop feeding me processed garbage you would not eat....

Stop rubbing my nose in my own poo and pee, not my fault you close the door.......

Let me be free........

Edit to add:

I am a avid dog lover, and all ways have, and will share my life with them. Above is more for humor, but also does pertain to many people....

Edited by Sakari

Uh...domestic animals not only don't really want to be *free*, they lack the ability to survive on their own if cast out. Basically, it's the responsibility of humans to see to the needs of their domestic animals.

Uh...domestic animals not only don't really want to be *free*, they lack the ability to survive on their own if cast out. Basically, it's the responsibility of humans to see to the needs of their domestic animals.

They survive just fine :)

http://en.wikipedia....ree-ranging_dog

As said, most of that was for humor.... :tu:

Trust me, I am a huge voice for animal rights, and people taking care of them. :tsu:

Edited by Sakari

They survive just fine :)

http://en.wikipedia....ree-ranging_dog

As said, most of that was for humor.... :tu:

Trust me, I am a huge voice for animal rights, and people taking care of them. :tsu:

The baby I rescued just before Halloween,had a family .One was a sibling who was almost identical ,and I tried to catch it ,as it had a bad eye injury ,and was crying .No luck .

Since hurricane sandy ,no signs any of them survived ,except my little pooh .

I have cats that scream if you try to tale them outside .

Cats know,outside is bad .

The baby I rescued just before Halloween,had a family .One was a sibling who was almost identical ,and I tried to catch it ,as it had a bad eye injury ,and was crying .No luck .

Since hurricane sandy ,no signs any of them survived ,except my little pooh .

I have cats that scream if you try to tale them outside .

Cats know,outside is bad .

I wish more people new cats outside is bad....

And, Bless you for rescuing animals, that is very admirable!

Thank You !