Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook reference in Batman movie

tapirmusic

I don't think that the poster of the video means for us to believe that the writers are psychic.. more that somehow hollywood has triggered the mentally unstable to go on shooting rampages in locations subtly pointed out to in the movie......... it is plain as day the word "aurora" in the video link... perhaps just coincidence though. the sandy hook reference seems to be a stretch to me.. i cant see how anyone could make out sandy hook from the blip they showed in the video just too fdarn small

sandy hook is a common name, we have sandy hook in queens, and I'm sure few other city have a place name that, hey almost every city has main street.

Theres a Blue Ray HD still of the sandy Hook reference in the comments section.

One thing that always has got me is, if hollywood is in on the whole "taking over the world" thing... why on earth would they put symbols in there movies for people to pick up on and start saying "hey wait a mintiue, your taking over the world.... not on my watch'' Wouldn't it be more clever to just..... take over the world.??

I can't see the picture!

I'm with everyone else. I doubt it's real.

From Wiki - Sandy Hook (disambiguation)

Sandy Hook is a barrier spit along the Atlantic coast of New Jersey

Sandy Hook may also refer to:

Places

United States

Canada

Only those who want there to be a connection between a major motion picture / Hollywood and the tragedy in a small village in BFN Connecticut that was, for all intents and purposes, largely unknown and unremarkable (save for being the birthplace of athlete Bruce Jenner and actor Anthony Edwards) before said tragedy, will see one.

Cz

• Like 3

Son of a b**** you bet me to it i was just about to post this

One thing that always has got me is, if hollywood is in on the whole "taking over the world" thing... why on earth would they put symbols in there movies for people to pick up on and start saying "hey wait a mintiue, your taking over the world.... not on my watch'' Wouldn't it be more clever to just..... take over the world.??

They aren't bright enough...

Accoding to Lynnsy(sp?) Williams, the elite have this twisted kind of code of ethics. According to him they have to give us hints. They have to tell us what they are up to.