Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Strange Corpse of a Mexican Fairy

Ligia Cabus

fada171220123.jpg

A small winged creature from Mexico

IMAGEM: YOUTUBE, posted in 13/12/2012.

[http://youtu.be/piicSILS9G0]

OR IN THE WEBSITE, SOURCE OF THE NEWS: PERIODISMO EN LINEA

[http://periodismoenlinea.org/ciencia/15823/video-hada-o-duende-encuentran-humanoide-con-alas-en-mexico]

MEXICO. Popular researcher of the supernatural in her country, Ana Luisa Cid [http://analuisacid.com/] presented on her eletronic magazine - called La Sobemesa, [AZTECA TV, Channel 28] a reportage of 15 minutes - showed the images of a strange humanoid identified as being some kind of fairy or elf.

MORE... http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2012/12/the-strange-corpse-of-mexican-fairy.html

• Like 1

interesting. ill give it a few months to see if someone figuers out if its a hoax or not.

I want one.

• Like 1

Wonder what it looking like when it was alive? Was it friendly or a mean little critter

i don't think this is a once living creature. where are the xrays?

this reminds me of the naree pon flower pods from thailand that look remarkably humanoid. there's a huge legend about them but they are dried fruit pods

Naree-Pons.jpg

• Like 2

Proper scientific analysis will solve the mystery of the "fairy", such as DNA samples can determine what species it belonged to. Does it show us fairies or small humanoids are real? I don't know, it appears genuine on the photos. Strange happenings.

Looks pretty awesome even if it turns out to be a fake! If it ends up being real well then that will be an incredible find :w00t:

Edited by Nathan Drake

It does look really cool. That would be a lot of work to fake. But I suppose if it got you hours and hours of TV time on Mexican TV, some people would do it.

Maybe it is a baby chupacabra?

The bat wings are noteworthy, as no mammal normally has 6 limbs.

I remember there were a few fairys around when I was young as my father would say, about the neighbours next door.

i don't think this is a once living creature. where are the xrays?

this reminds me of the naree pon flower pods from thailand that look remarkably humanoid. there's a huge legend about them but they are dried fruit pods

Naree-Pons.jpg

That's pretty amazing... I'm sure they caused quite a sure when they first were seen.

That's pretty amazing... I'm sure they caused quite a sure when they first were seen.

oh apparently they still do. the locals totally buy into the legends.

Where are the shoulder muscles to power the wings?

How do you know they have any? Are you an expert on fairy anatomy?

How do you know they have any? Are you an expert on fairy anatomy?

You don't need to be an expert to know that every flying creature has muscles to power its wings. :rolleyes:

You don't need to be an expert to know that every flying creature has muscles to power its wings. :rolleyes:

Come on now, everyone knows fairies use pixy dust to fly. Just ask tinkerbell.

Come on now, everyone knows fairies use pixy dust to fly. Just ask tinkerbell.

I know from my avatar that fairies don't fly. They just stand around until teenage girls take pictures of them so adults will know they're real.

• Like 1

ok but how much will they cost because I need a pet fairy and I am willing to pay 200 dollar