Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Lanza a Tool of the Government?

and-then

I am not a conspiracy theorist as a rule. In fact I hardly ever post here because I don't believe in most of them but I am highly suspicious of the situation in Newtown. I realize that amazing coincidences can and do occur every day but the shootings there are going to cause this nation to change course and implement some form of gun control. That has been resisted for years because the assault weapons ban between 94 and 2004 was shown statistically to be irrelevant in changing behaviors with guns. If anything it simply made them more desirable and expensive. I don't think the population of the US has a "need" for high capacity magazines for semi auto weapons - hand guns or long guns. But the people have not been convinced and have not demanded these things be banned since 2004. That is going to change now and it is solely due to the savagery in Newtown.

The situation could not have been more perfectly conceived - a "lone wolf" mentally ill individual steals weapons from a "gun obsessed" survival type. He goes on a rampage killing 20 small children at SCHOOL only a week before Christmas. He is too sick to know what he's doing, yet he gave no one any hard evidence what he might be up to. AND he conveniently destroys the hard drive to his computer in a way so effective that forensic experts don't think they'll be able to salvage any evidence. REALLY? A Hollywood screen writer wouldn't put that many cliches into a script. So maybe I'm losing it finally, but I just cannot believe all of this was random. Of course I have zero proof and cannot even offer a possible explanation of how he could have been used but I have no doubt that forces in or behind government are capable of killing some of our citizens to stampede the rest into supporting liberty altering legislation. This is like 9-11 almost. And I fear that the eventual legislation that will come from this will be on a scale of the "Patriot Act".

So ridicule me or help me explain the missing pieces.

• Like 3

Sometimes bad things just happen. To say this is constructed by the government to take your guns, again just takes blame off of the actually guilty. So sad people need these fantasies to make sense of it. This doesn't seem your usual style. No offense intended.

• Like 5

The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Unlike the Batman shootings, this situation seems to be fairly well as represented--young man estranged from his father and living with an overbearing mother finally rebels.

The Batman shooter was at least under treatment by a shrink with dubious connections to the government and military, this kid is not.

The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’.

http://beforeitsnews.com/2012/2012/12/2-mass-shootings-connected-to-libor-2441506.html

From Fabain4Liberty:

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR.

• Like 3

I am not a conspiracy theorist as a rule. In fact I hardly ever post here because I don't believe in most of them but I am highly suspicious of the situation in Newtown. I realize that amazing coincidences can and do occur every day but the shootings there are going to cause this nation to change course and implement some form of gun control. That has been resisted for years because the assault weapons ban between 94 and 2004 was shown statistically to be irrelevant in changing behaviors with guns. If anything it simply made them more desirable and expensive. I don't think the population of the US has a "need" for high capacity magazines for semi auto weapons - hand guns or long guns. But the people have not been convinced and have not demanded these things be banned since 2004. That is going to change now and it is solely due to the savagery in Newtown.

The situation could not have been more perfectly conceived - a "lone wolf" mentally ill individual steals weapons from a "gun obsessed" survival type. He goes on a rampage killing 20 small children at SCHOOL only a week before Christmas. He is too sick to know what he's doing, yet he gave no one any hard evidence what he might be up to. AND he conveniently destroys the hard drive to his computer in a way so effective that forensic experts don't think they'll be able to salvage any evidence. REALLY? A Hollywood screen writer wouldn't put that many cliches into a script. So maybe I'm losing it finally, but I just cannot believe all of this was random. Of course I have zero proof and cannot even offer a possible explanation of how he could have been used but I have no doubt that forces in or behind government are capable of killing some of our citizens to stampede the rest into supporting liberty altering legislation. This is like 9-11 almost. And I fear that the eventual legislation that will come from this will be on a scale of the "Patriot Act".

So ridicule me or help me explain the missing pieces.

Call me crazy too then, and then. Tool of the "government" ? Not exactly. Precisely 99.923 percent of the government is just as in the dark as the rest of us.

Black ops really do happen.. all the time.. by a very limited number of extremely select prepatraitors who operate with fanatical devotion to , and complete fear of, their task masters.

I think people can be effectively mind controlled . (sounds kookoo.. i know.. but is it really that far fetched?)

On a lighter note, not so black ops are carried out more obviously and with wider cooperation. CIA ..etc. backed coups and instigations also happen all the time and have for a very long time. There is ample HISTORICAL evidence for many of these .

Your right. This tragic episode will be be the catalyst for new gun control legislation.

• Like 2

What strikes me is that there has been no mention of the man in camo arrested at the scene while hiding in a forrest overlooking the school. Why no mention? Even if it was harmless, why not tell us? It reminds me of the "second shooter" at the Aurora batman shooting.

• Like 5

It could even be the same person. Which is even more frightening. Noone saw the Aurora "2nd person" Just that the back door was opened. Or wait Ill redact that he might have been seen as a shadow figure going to the exit.

Wow, that LIBOR thing is almost scary, eh? :cry:

I guess their way of extortion or blackmail. Kinda like they did to Spitzer.

Yes, let's blame it on the government so the real issues can be swept under the rug. That's why nothing will ever change in this god forsaken country. No one wants to take responsibility and do something. Makes me sick.

• Like 4

I don't think anyone is saying to sweep the real issues under the rug, they are simply trying to make some sort of sense out of pure insanity.

• Like 1

It seems so strange that he d3stroyed he's computer so thoroughly and completely.

I mean ,really why would he even bother if he were so crazy?

Crazy people do crazy things everyday, but covering there tracks is not one of them.

Interesting sweetpumper, very interesting.

• Like 1

Sometimes bad things just happen. To say this is constructed by the government to take your guns, again just takes blame off of the actually guilty. So sad people need these fantasies to make sense of it. This doesn't seem your usual style. No offense intended.

I agree with that and said so as a possibility. But I think you'd have to admit that the number of coincidences here is pretty extensive. The one that did most to make me think it was contrived by someone was his act of destroying his hard drive. He was a techie so maybe that is understandable too - but why? What difference should it make to someone so troubled? It just seems exceedingly odd to me. And no, I do not at all want to use this as an excuse to take heat off anyone who was responsible. This was a crime so sick and perverted that it SHOULD cause major changes in our way of thinking. I believe some adjustments need to be made in numbers and kinds of magazines that are available for both handguns (the real problem) and military style semi autos. The rifles themselves are so widely held by citizens that the only way to truly enforce a ban that would be effective is to round them up and NO one is talking about that - yet. I used to own an AR-15 that was for service rifle competition. It was a great sport where a bunch of folks from middle age down to young teens, male and female got together weekends and put holes in targets with military style rifles. It was great fun and camaraderie. But the draw for these types of rifles is also a part of the gun culture of "home defense". Personally I only own a shotgun now. If someone tries to break in or threaten my family I'd do my best to end them. But I don't need to do that if they are 100 yds away and aren't shooting at me. If they are shooting at me I'll just hunker down till they come close :)
  • Like 1

I very much doubt this had anything to do with the government, its another one of those 'they knew the dangers` a lot of people did, but the main person who knew was his mother. shot, three days before the school shootings by Lanza. His brother must have known he shot his mother!

there was a mother who knew her son was not the full shilling, told people about it, and yet still had a hoard of weapons. Can you really blame anyone else for that? People will say yes, I do too to a certain extent, but how far do we go where the responsibility no longer lies with the parent and is purely the state responsibility?

Who do we trust to monitor this?

The one that did most to make me think it was contrived by someone was his act of destroying his hard drive.

---------------------------------------

this could have been his brother? the mother was killed 3 days before, so the two sons were free to do what they wanted.

I believe the brother lives near the Dad. They work for the same financial company

enter conspiracy theory: LIBOR

I believe the brother lives near the Dad. They work for the same financial company

enter conspiracy theory: LIBOR

I am trying to get my head round all the conflicting news stories.

Sources told the New York Post that Lanza had 'had a dispute with' his mother, who was found dead at her home. He then drove to the school in her car and gunned down her kindergarten class, Fox reported.

==================================================================

It seems he killed her then went to the school, the brother saw his name flash up on CNN as he watched at his desk at accountancy firm Ernst & Young and was forced to defend himself from accusations on Facebook............................FACEBOOK? anyway, each to his own i suppose?

Adam had his brothers id, but It is thought the mistake came about because Lanza was carrying his older brother’s ID card. seeing that one of the brothers was dead, then why would the police want to arrest the other one, forget the id bit, he was not even there?

Boy, did I say its not a conspiracy? probably not but something is not right. I read at one stage that the brother was there aswell as Adam, now it turns out he was not, but someone else was there, who?

this could have been his brother? the mother was killed 3 days before, so the two sons were free to do what they wanted.

Where has it been stated she was killed three days before?

Where has it been stated she was killed three days before?

I saw it in a news article, but it turns out that was wrong, just like the brother being there was wrong, thats why I said conflicting news stories.

It seems he killed her then went to the school, the brother saw his name flash up on CNN as he watched at his desk at accountancy firm Ernst & Young and was forced to defend himself from accusations on Facebook............................FACEBOOK? anyway, each to his own i suppose?

Adam had his brothers id, but It is thought the mistake came about because Lanza was carrying his older brother’s ID card. seeing that one of the brothers was dead, then why would the police want to arrest the other one, forget the id bit, he was not even there?

Boy, did I say its not a conspiracy? probably not but something is not right. I read at one stage that the brother was there aswell as Adam, now it turns out he was not, but someone else was there, who?

Thats really not to far off from how it came it in the raw first reports. Which I tend to give more credence too. I definently visited the FB that was posted where he seemed to not have nay idea of what was happening. But it would seem evben a Simpletomn in NY would have heard of this eevnt and he would be a little bit more concerned then what he posted on his FB. whcih amounted too. " stop spamming me Im not that person". That all swings towards LIBOR BS which I dont anyone cares about in America.

Ive heard of a third person as well. Which would add up. man in the woods (patsY) +1, I also heard they were looking for the brother directly after the shooting. Are you saying this is because of an ID that was found on the shooter ?

Edited by AsteroidX

Regarding the LIBOR connection, I checked with a former investment banker friend of mine, who is also very good on the internet, and he says that apparently neither father, Lanza nor the Aurora dad, were to appear before any Senate committee regarding the LIBOR scandal.

It does seem a bit far-fetched, but a huge coincidence.

Good post BR. You know what your saying because thats exactly where the conspiracy theory is stumped. Both fathers are high upitties in these corporations that are associated with LIBOR. But yes the trail does seem to get cold there.

The only rumor I heard was adfter Aurora that dad was no longer scheduled to testify. (grain of salt added)

add naeseum. If you take the FB posting of the living son and the man in the woods alleged staement as reported by a third party on the news ...They bare close resemblance. "I didnt do it" vs " stop spamming me Im not that person". Im not gonna go digging for verification of that but thats about my recollection the day of.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1