Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happens after death ?

UM-Bot

that lyle probably is one of the guardian elements. i met one when i was young. it keep me alive whenever i am lost in the void of dimension. anyone who enters the void is always accompany by the guardian elements. on earth, human called it angels. they will always be there to keep u alive while u travel through dimension. i find it funny when people called it lucid dream.

well, we all are dreamers after all.

Or perhaps guardian element are infact demons that wish to make you believe in any lie that works for them, and since your experiences are overwhelming, you choose to believe that everyone is morally acceptable. Would you say that Hitler or Stalin were morally acceptable people for his message? Remember that Hitler also was inspired by divine forces and felt that his message was truth and meant for all people in world.

The only measure of validity of your experiences IS infact to answer the question: "Do they alter your morality in postive way?"

• Like 2

My morality wasn't altered in any way. Their intention is not to change people at all - even if you're a miserable lout. Whether you're the kindest person in the world or a sinister serial killer, you bring your own take on humanity to the afterlife.

My morality wasn't altered in any way. Their intention is not to change people at all - even if you're a miserable lout. Whether you're the kindest person in the world or a sinister serial killer, you bring your own take on humanity to the afterlife.

This is ridiculous, you receive a profound message from advanced being and you claim the message is not supposed to change you? Well what is the difference between what you experienced and taking a heroin shot? Sure both will take you places and give you a awesome ride, and at the end leave you wanting more. Is this what was lacking in your life, more entertainment?

Seriously dude, if you haven't changed at all after all you saw and felt, you should really rethink your life, or rethink what was the actual purpose of your journey.

If the purpose of your book is just to entertain, then you could as well made it all up.

Edited by Amalthe
  • Like 2

Amalthe, you are just cracking me up. :lol:

Yeah, if God wanted the afterlife to be known to all without changing people then he would've done so by now...

Well, you're right! I guess it did change me in a few subtle ways. First of all, it made me believe that there is some sort of an existence after death. It changed me from an absolutely devout atheist to someone willing to believe in an overall creator. And it opened my eyes to some startling new biological science. Prior to my experiences, I thought that anyone who believed in anything paranormal was a raving lunatic.

As for the possibility that I made the whole thing up...... I can fully understand how ANYONE can feel that way! The entire book, every last word, is totally preposterous. Very often, I'm embarrassed that I published the damn thing. My wife and other members of my family were dead against it. They were, and still are, certain that people will think I'm a crazy liar who should be locked up somewhere.

Well, you're right! I guess it did change me in a few subtle ways. First of all, it made me believe that there is some sort of an existence after death. It changed me from an absolutely devout atheist to someone willing to believe in an overall creator. And it opened my eyes to some startling new biological science. Prior to my experiences, I thought that anyone who believed in anything paranormal was a raving lunatic.

As for the possibility that I made the whole thing up...... I can fully understand how ANYONE can feel that way! The entire book, every last word, is totally preposterous. Very often, I'm embarrassed that I published the damn thing. My wife and other members of my family were dead against it. They were, and still are, certain that people will think I'm a crazy liar who should be locked up somewhere.

I'm not saying you didn't experience the afterlife, I'm just not saying you did either. I know it's certainly possible, I just can't personally make my own decision on whether to believe you or not simply due to the fact that I haven't read it. I'd like to actually, just living paycheck to paycheck atm and most money would be best spent on more (no offense) productive things such as bills. Not to mention that there are a few questionable things you've expressed here; such as sexual identity in the afterlife, the only existing evil being humans, and who knows what you have to say about Jesus Christ.

I don't know, there's no real way for me to know whether you're right or not, but I'm generally open minded and am willing to consider it a possibility for now.

I can believe you since my own minister who baptized me as a child and married me wrote a book, of how after he presided over this women funeral, he went out to cut the grass and she started talking to him in his mind of the other side. He had passed on and the night my Dad died, Dad said he was talking to him . I can`nt read small print any more eyes getting to bad, but would like to compare some notes,

Edited by docyabut2

To start off she was so excited to see a fly there, it was transparent and translucent from what she gather it is a existing prototype of the files we have on our planet,she says everything you have on your planet has its beinning here.She says she did not feel losing her human form.

To start off she was so excited to see a fly there, it was transparent and translucent from what she gather it is a existing prototype of the files we have on our planet,she says everything you have on your planet has its beinning here.She says she did not feel losing her human form.

So are you saying multiple people have had these experiences?

Sorry, know I'm supposed to read the books instead of talk. I'm generally intrigued on such topics. I just don't have enough money to buy a kindle, much less the book...

Woops, thought you were John Weiss... Damn I'm tired... :sleepy: Brain fart...

Hi John, I just read your book and loved it. I hope it's true. I tried to tell my brother about it on a short trip we took, he was intriuged. We had both decided on who we would want to see for the next 150 years and who we would not. I just can't stop thinking about every experience you had and the questions you asked. I would of had a million questions. I look forward to leaving this life and starting one that has so many new possibilities, new ideas, new everything! Out of all my "searching" I fell in love with this one. I will be in a "group" that studies life outside our solar system or whatever I want to learn, which will be everything, Once again, thank you for a beautiful story, and bringing hope to my life. A big hug and thank you to you, and Lyle, and of course, Betty. Love, Rose

Edited by mom666

Weren't you the same guy who was just spamming the forums? Hard to believe you write for UM.

Rose: I am extremely happy that you liked my book! Bringing joy and hope to peoples' lives was one of my primary goals!

Am I a spammer? NO! But I am guilty of providing links to my book around three times in the forums. Somehow, I don't think I ruined any lives or broke any state or federal laws. If I had sent out hundreds of links then I would, indeed, be a spammer and subject to fines, imprisonment or banishment to a leper colony.

Am I a spammer? NO! But I am guilty of providing links to my book around three times in the forums. Somehow, I don't think I ruined any lives or broke any state or federal laws. If I had sent out hundreds of links then I would, indeed, be a spammer and subject to fines, imprisonment or banishment to a leper colony.

Who said you ruined any lives or broke laws?

Clearly your reading isn't as good as your writing, ofcourse I haven't read your book so maybe I'm wrong there too.

So are you saying multiple people have had these experiences?

Sorry, know I'm supposed to read the books instead of talk. I'm generally intrigued on such topics. I just don't have enough money to buy a kindle, much less the book...

Yes let me explain :)I`m old and have read just about every life after death book there was.My eyes have gone bad and can`t read books that good anymore, Gee my PC is even on zoom:) well any how never quite believe in life after death until my own minister wrote a book and I still have a hard time believing.I was just asking John Weiss to give a few insights to his book here with out reading the book to compare what others have writtin about the so called after life.

Edited by docyabut2

Thanks for your comment. As a matter of fact, I'm planning on sharing many of my insights in an upcoming article instead of simply posting a reply. It'll be ready soon, so keep an eye out for it.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you and others think about all this!

John

• Like 1

Thanks for your comment. As a matter of fact, I'm planning on sharing many of my insights in an upcoming article instead of simply posting a reply. It'll be ready soon, so keep an eye out for it.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you and others think about all this!

John

What I'm most curious about is what Jesus Christ had to do with your experience...

Jesus played absolutely no role in my experience. But, given the nature of my experience, I had to ask about him. The answers I received were quite astounding and not at all what I expected. To faithfully relate everything I was told would require too much info for a posting. Therefore, I promise to write a separate article devoted to the Jesus subject in the near future. Be assured that what you'll learn will not change your belief system. It may, in fact, strengthen it.

Jesus played absolutely no role in my experience. But, given the nature of my experience, I had to ask about him. The answers I received were quite astounding and not at all what I expected. To faithfully relate everything I was told would require too much info for a posting. Therefore, I promise to write a separate article devoted to the Jesus subject in the near future. Be assured that what you'll learn will not change your belief system. It may, in fact, strengthen it.

interesting... I'll be sure to read it. :)

• 4 years later...

Lyle could only tell John Weiss the parts of the cosmic picture that Lyle himself could process. And that John could absorb.

Other people would be able to fill out the picture, which is vast and complex to infinity.

Could some babies be born without a Particle Bundle implant, go through life, die and never think again? Just one possibility ...

Could John know that Hitler experienced decades of excruciating Life Review, enduring every bit of pain he caused others? Just another possibility ..

Very cool working theory, I'm dubbing it the QPB theory (Quantum Particle Bundle)...unless John tells me not to...;)

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2012 at 1:09 PM, UM-Bot said:

What happens after death ?

In my experience.....

Your family argues over where to scatter the ashes.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, acute said:

In my experience.....

Your family argues over where to scatter the ashes.

While getting drunk on the money you left.

• Like 2

i know from people who get near death experiences when going to the other "side" experience Dreaming of "whiteness" Many have said its due maybe to the brain shutting down. But who knows what happens after we die. It would be fun to reincarnated into a butterfly though.