Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the minds effect on health?

spartan max2

Everyone agrees to diffrent degrees that our mentalilty can effect our health.

I was just curouis to what extent everyone on UM thinks the mind effects our health?

I saw this and thought you might like it

Lissa Rankin ‘the shocking truth about your health' Edited by sutemi
  • Like 1

Psychosomatic pain is very real. When I was a kid I convinced myself that i had AIDS from drinking tap water (Yeah, haha) and started to 'feel' symptoms because I was reading them up and letting my brain run riot. I literally felt physical pain...and it hurt terribly.

Ive gotten myself ill before because I didnt want to go to work. It was all psychosomatic illness but I felt horrible all day. Does that count.

Yes of course. If you are a negative thinker and you always think more about your problems, ys it can greatly affect your health and perhaps many other things like your social status. Negative vibes bring in negative results.

Psychosomatic pain is very real. When I was a kid I convinced myself that i had AIDS from drinking tap water (Yeah, haha) and started to 'feel' symptoms because I was reading them up and letting my brain run riot. I literally felt physical pain...and it hurt terribly.

I did the same thing but not with Aids and tap water.

Sure to a certain extent. Happier thinking people tend to last longer then then who are not

I thought I had a cold so I ignored it turns out it was strep which turned into rheumatic fever(doctors couldn't figure out between strepmono turning in to mono/rf ). I didn't feel any worse then just a cold for about 3 weeks until I dropped and that's just because I wanted to believe it was just a cold. ... ( maybe it was a sign from the universe giving proof to the wifey, that she was right, I am stubborn :P)

The whole old married couples dying one soon after the other.

• Like 1