Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama 'backs assault weapons ban'

Still Waters

Are you for real? Ask the same law enforcement whether they'd prefer to take on a guy with a samurai sword or a guy with a gun.

I know what Indiana Jones would pick.. :P

• Like 1

Yes it's a tragic incident at Sandy Hook or any other schools. Banning guns isn't the solution. It amazes me how there is this outcry

of this recent incident but when it comes to abortion certain people try to justify it in their own way that it's not the same thinking that

the fetus isn't human life. As far as I'm concerned, human life begins with the union of sperm and egg.

Yes it's a tragic incident at Sandy Hook or any other schools. Banning guns isn't the solution. It amazes me how there is this outcry

of this recent incident but when it comes to abortion certain people try to justify it in their own way that it's not the same thinking that

the fetus isn't human life. As far as I'm concerned, human life begins with the union of sperm and egg.

Yes good idea, lets derail this into abortions and afterwards we can discuss who would like to ban drugs

Blame Big Pharm not guns

Are you for real? Ask the same law enforcement whether they'd prefer to take on a guy with a samurai sword or a guy with a gun.

lol, it doesn't matter what they prefer, ( sure gun is more deadly), the question about YOU UNARMED, vs them with gun or sword, in your case it wont matter. that was my point.

Yes good idea, lets derail this into abortions and afterwards we can discuss who would like to ban drugs

I'm just making a point between killing with guns and killing with forceps Lassie.

You did say to aztek that the opinions will roll regardless of what you think.

I'm just making a point between killing with guns and killing with forceps Lassie.

And the topic is about gun control not birth control...But hey, feel free to bring in any other idea you feel is right...lol

You did say to aztek that the opinions will roll regardless of what you think.

Yes indeed ..I meant opinions regarding the actual topic at hand. - Assault weapon ban...!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

And the topic is about gun control not birth control...But hey, feel free to bring in any other idea you feel is right...lol

Yes indeed ..I meant opinions regarding the actual topic at hand. - Assault weapon ban...!!

So then change things as you go along to give yourself leverage. Imagine that! Anyway...GUNS DON'T KILL, PEOPLE DO.

What exactly are you saying by "Guns don't kill people, people do"

What exactly are you saying by "Guns don't kill people, people do"

post-103357-0-18951100-1358001370_thumb.

So then change things as you go along to give yourself leverage. Imagine that!

Yes because sticking to the topic itself is just plain boring right? Mash it up lol

Anyway...GUNS DON'T KILL, PEOPLE DO.

That is like a slogan from the NRA... Colgate could get inspired by it and say - "TOOTHPASTE DON'T CLEAN YOUR TEETH, PEOPLE DO "...!! Now that is smart thinking lol

Yes because sticking to the topic itself is just plain boring right? Mash it up lol

That is like a slogan from the NRA... Colgate could get inspired by it and say - "TOOTHPASTE DON'T CLEAN YOUR TEETH, PEOPLE DO "...!! Now that is smart thinking lol

Hey Now, Stick to the topic. It's about guns not toothpaste. hardy har har

well Assault Weapon Ban----Sounds like a NRA slogan.... Are you surprised theres is a good number of Americans that give to the NRA and have for years to protect there interests in Washington. Just like the AARP

Edited by AsteroidX

Don't avoid the question. Tell me exactly what you mean by that statement. That statement is a valid argument against gun control why?

Don't avoid the question. Tell me exactly what you mean by that statement. That statement is a valid argument against gun control why?

It's very simple actually if you just give it a little thought. A gun doesn't have a brain, hands, fingers or legs. Now do you get it

or do I need to explain it further? Let me know if you're still struggling and need further explanation.

And youre free to ignore what I'm saying.

Some americans feel that something needs to be done. We're offering suggestions. Just because *you* don't like them doesn't mean we should stop.

And the thing is, if the criminal is less likely to have a gun, I'm also less likely to require one.

This is the nut of the argument. Here in the US the criminal IS more likely to have a gun.

It's very simple actually if you just give it a little thought. A gun doesn't have a brain, hands, fingers or legs. Now do you get it

or do I need to explain it further? Let me know if you're still struggling and need further explanation.

And you're saying that therefore controlling who has guns is unnecessary?

This is the nut of the argument. Here in the US the criminal IS more likely to have a gun.

They are more likely because guns are so easily accessible.

Hey Now, Stick to the topic. It's about guns not toothpaste. hardy har har

But shampoo doesn't clean hair, people do..

And you're saying that therefore controlling who has guns is unnecessary?

They are more likely because guns are so easily accessible.

explain controlling who has a gun.

reality proves you pretty much can't know who has a gun, black market is open 24\7 here, a crook might have no gun on papers, but in reality he just bought one, how do you plan controlling that.

and i want you to tell me a viable way to disarm gangs, and crooks without affecting law abiding gun owners.

Edited by aztek

explain controlling who has a gun.

reality proves you pretty much can't know who has a gun, black market is open 24\7 here, a crook might have no gun on papers, but in reality he just bought one, how do you plan controlling that.

and i want you to tell me a viable way to disarm gangs, and crooks without affecting law abiding gun owners.

So once again, are you saying there's no point in controlling who has a gun?

• Like 1

So once again, are you saying there's no point in controlling who has a gun?

no, i just asked you a question, which you try to evade from. (my guess you know it is a fail, but can't admit it even to your self)

again, how do you see controlling who has a gun, and i want you to tell me a viable way to disarm gangs, and crooks without affecting law abiding gun owners.

Edited by aztek

no, i just asked you a question, which you try to evade from. (my guess you know it is a fail, but can't admit it even to your self)

again, how do you see controlling who has a gun, and i want you to tell me a viable way to disarm gangs, and crooks without affecting law abiding gun owners.

Listen, I'm the one here who started asking questions. I want them answered before I myself answer your questions. Frankly, I'm tired of even speaking to you personally Aztek, with your smug arrogance and accusations. Can you tell that no one else really responds to you either? Its for the same reason, aztek.

Truth

Care to answer my question any time soon? Or is your sole purpose in this thread to derail the topic with references to abortion?

Listen, I'm the one here who started asking questions. I want them answered before I myself answer your questions. Frankly, I'm tired of even speaking to you personally Aztek, with your smug arrogance and accusations. Can you tell that no one else really responds to you either? Its for the same reason, aztek.

so you have no answer, just as i tough.

oh, btw, this is INTERNET, grow some skin. if you can't take that, no wonder you scared sh,,less of guns and ppl that want to keep them.

Edited by aztek