Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama 'backs assault weapons ban'

Still Waters

In regard to Dianne Feinstein's proposed national registration database, that could lead to gun confiscation..

"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA — ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State"

- Heinrich Himmler

• Like 1

Dont support anti gun propaganda.

• Like 3

Well it doesnt surprise me,I knew that America hating clown would do that,It is One reason I didn't vote for the clown.Heck I just plain didnt vote for anyone,They were all the bottom of the do do pile .

control-1.jpg

Whoever doesn't understand this satire is drinking mad cherry koolaid.

At the Batman shooting there were guys who were shot and killed shielding their wives and girlfriends. If just one guy had a fire arm and was able to protect himself maybe the death count would have been lower. The percentages rise that the shooter would have been taken out. It's common sense.

Edited by acidhead

At the Batman shooting there were guys who were shot and killed shielding their wives and girlfriends. If just one guy had a fire arm and was able to protect himself maybe the death count would have been lower. The percentages rise that the shooter would have been taken out. It's common sense.

Common sense doesn't apply to the living dead. Or should we call them the living brain dead? It's interchangeable.

People will find it absurd that someone will express the idea of someone having a concealed in a movie theater or in a school.

But I bet my life that if they were in a shooting situation they'd wish they had a gun, or were with someone who had one.

Hypocrisy.

• Like 1

Common sense doesn't apply to the living dead. Or should we call them the living brain dead? It's interchangeable.

People will find it absurd that someone will express the idea of someone having a concealed in a movie theater or in a school.

But I bet my life that if they were in a shooting situation they'd wish they had a gun, or were with someone who had one.

Hypocrisy.

A mugger who uses his fists isn't going to pick a victim that looks like he can fight back. A shooter isn't going to pick a victim that looks like he can shoot back.

Pack the kids into gun free zones and then blame the gun owners after they're slaughtered? Who raised these Americans, seriously?

A mugger who uses his fists isn't going to pick a victim that looks like he can fight back. A shooter isn't going to pick a victim that looks like he can shoot back.

Pack the kids into gun free zones and then blame the gun owners after they're slaughtered? Who raised these Americans, seriously?

Television.

looking at the current generation, and others as well, i'd say we need to encourage abortions, and pbly give money for it, will be a lot cheaper in a long run

Or go to schools and start blasting. :gun: As far as I'm concern, human life begins at the union of sperm and egg.

And if Holmes wasn't able to easily and legally acquire the guns he used, maybe there would have been no death count.

Hypocrisy.

Of course I would use a gun to defend myself if I had one. I still believe that more strict gun control would mean I'm less likely to have to use it though.

And if Holmes wasn't able to easily and legally acquire the guns he used, maybe there would have been no death count.

reality proves this statment wrong.

sandy hook shooter was denied purchase, yet he still found guns.

• Like 1

I still believe that more strict gun control would mean I'm less likely to have to use it though.

again, it is illusion, come to califorina, the strictest state gun laws vise, and walk in south central, or come to nyc, with its strict laws, just like CA, take a walk on broadway, above 100st, or in brooklyn, bedsty area, or washington dc,....(i can name dozens more places with strictes gun laws, and highest crime rates) you'll see for your illusion fall apart.

again reality proves you wrong.

reality proves this statment wrong.

sandy hook shooter was denied purchase, yet he still found guns.

Since when does something have to be perfect in order to be effective?

again, it is illusion, come to califorina, the strictest state gun laws vise, and walk in south central, or come to nyc, with its strict laws, just like CA, take a walk on broadway, above 100st, or in brooklyn, bedsty area, or washington dc,....(i can name dozens more places with strictes gun laws, and highest crime rates) you'll see for your illusion fall apart.

again reality proves you wrong.

Come to Canada, the UK, Australia or any one of the wealthy western nations and reality will prove you wrong.

Since when does something have to be perfect in order to be effective?

nothing is perfect, it isn't a matter of perfect or not, it pretty much proved to be useless in every case. felons and sickos get guns regardless of restriction. so how would new restriction be any different. against them??

• Like 1

Come to Canada, the UK, Australia or any one of the wealthy western nations and reality will prove you wrong.

no it would not.

1 we talking about usa, which is worlds apart in terms of culture and evrything else, apples and oranges.

2 they never solved any gun crime problem, they never had it in a first place. if anything their crime rate went up after those little guns they had were removed, it is proven stats.

Nobodies going to Canada, UK or Australia. Were an Independent Nation for a reason. Get off our backs and stop pushing NATO mentality on America.

• Like 1

While they are trying to limit our ability to bear arms, a most hallowed right that prevails in this country, they do not address what is causing all the violence.

I think PYSCHIATRIC MEDS ARE CAUSING THE VIOLENCE EXPERIENCED IN THE USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Healy_%28psychiatrist%29

Professor Healy, a very highly respected British psychiatrist describes three symptoms (“the psychotropic suicidogenic triumvirate”) which indicate an impending suicide caused by psychiatric medication. The three symptoms are:

1. akathisia – feeling numb as if nothing matters, restlessness, turmoil, and feeling one is going mad,

(2) emotional blunting - “I cannot feel anything, do not care”

and/or

(3) psychotic decompensation - losing touch with reality.
  • Like 1

nothing is perfect, it isn't a matter of perfect or not, it pretty much proved to be useless in every case. felons and sickos get guns regardless of restriction. so how would new restriction be any different. against them??

The Theatre shooter in Aurora (while not alone in his crime, despite what mainstreammedia tells you), picked a theatre that would not allow guns in the theatre. Of the choice of four theatres to choose from, all allowed firearms but the theatre he was at. The only theater that didn't allow firearms carried into it's walls was the theatre he choose. Isn't that interesting?!

This what I want to hear Obama say about guns

This is what I want to hear Obama say about guns

by Jon Rappoport

January 10, 2013

www.nomorefakenews.com

The first thing I want to hear Obama say about guns is what I’d expect from any rational person:

“Here is where gun murders are occurring in the United States. Look at this map.”

Yes, let’s start there. I mean, if we were heading up a campaign to stop gun murders and gun maiming, wouldn’t we do that?

Let’s see where all this gun violence is happening. Is it on Western ranches? Is it in the desert? Is it in the Everglades? On Mt. Whitney? In Scarsdale? Shaker Heights?

Gangs! That’s a good place to start, wouldn’t you say? Especially since gangs can obtain guns whether or not they’re legal. So no new law is going to stop them from what they’re doing.

If Obama really wants to solve the problem of gun violence, why doesn’t he say anything about gangs?

Why doesn’t he say anything about New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Philadelphia, and St. Louis?

Is it because he’s not trying to solve gun violence but only gun ownership? Is ownership what’s really bothering him?

http://jonrappoport....say-about-guns/

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 3

"Hack the matrix. Send out vibrations of love, joy, peace, freedom, abundance and health. Truth and light are your tools!" COBRA

no it would not.

1 we talking about usa, which is worlds apart in terms of culture and evrything else, apples and oranges.

2 they never solved any gun crime problem, they never had it in a first place. if anything their crime rate went up after those little guns they had were removed, it is proven stats.

1 and if the usa adopted laws and a culture in line with the rest of the western nations, maybe theyd have a similar low gun homicide rate.

2 they did infact solve gun homicides. And I don't give a damn about crime going up a little (if that were indeed the case), because gun homicide went down. Id prefer being robbed than shot any day.

1 and if the usa adopted laws and a culture in line with the rest of the western nations, maybe theyd have a similar low gun homicide rate.

2 they did infact solve gun homicides. And I don't give a damn about crime going up a little (if that were indeed the case), because gun homicide went down. Id prefer being robbed than shot any day.

why should usa adopt anyones laws and culture???? we are nothing like them.

well now you'll get stabbed instead of shot, excelent choice, lol.

see the thin,g is we americans prefer NOT to get robbed or shot or be victim of any crime, and we prefer to be able to protect ourself from it.. but i see you are alien to that consept. be safe outthere,