Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this real?....It is Science...

Sakari

Wow! That is really amazing. Is this chemical, as it is burning, also reacting to the sand as well?

I wish they had an audio of what was going on but either way it was neat to watch.

Science.

They can do some weird things.

I take it you've never seen chemistry at work before?

The world of science hold many such curiosities. Congratulations, you've learn something real now.

The world of science hold many such curiosities. Congratulations, you've learn something real now.

Of course I have, just not this.....

Hey, I thought you said you had me on ignore list.......

Edited by Sakari

Not like that exactly. The closest thing I have seen that does anything like that are those black snake things you light and as it burns it makes a black coil.

This, however, makes a mix of something that looks like fungus and tendrils.

Still..pretty neat to see.

Not like that exactly. The closest thing I have seen that does anything like that are those black snake things you light and as it burns it makes a black coil.

This, however, makes a mix of something that looks like fungus and tendrils.

Still..pretty neat to see.

I thought about those thing when I saw this, old stuff really. I don't think they allow them in this country any more because of the Mercury content......unless they managed to rework them so they don't have it in them any more......or no one actually checks.

Of course I have, just not this.....

Hey, I thought you said you had me on ignore list.......

Don't get all wet and messy over it Missy. When you actually post something worth looking at I usually see it. Trouble is most of your stuff is only suitable for the trash can.

Don't get all wet and messy over it Missy. When you actually post something worth looking at I usually see it. Trouble is most of your stuff is only suitable for the trash can.

Only your opinion, and I value it as much as I value the thing I just flushed down my toilet :) Actually, I value that thing I flushed more.

Do me a favor, keep me on ignore. Do not just come out to post flame baiting crap.....

Or, grow up all ready.

Who's flame baiting? You actually posted something worth commenting on for a change.

Besides, you don't mind following me around and posting to my comments to others.......I can't do the same? If thou are going to give then thou must learn to receive as well.

You have a nice day Sunshine.

Who's flame baiting? You actually posted something worth commenting on for a change.

Besides, you don't mind following me around and posting to my comments to others.......I can't do the same? If thou are going to give then thou must learn to receive as well.

You have a nice day Sunshine.

I do not have you on ignore....

And, if I did, I would not go around being condescending about it in replies. ( I am not the only one you do this to )

And the funny thing, I have nothing else at all against you, and if your reply had been a joke, I would be fine with that.

Have a sweet night sugar plumb.....

I thought it was pretty cool, just wish I could show some of my relatives this. Too toxic to try at home, I guess. It would get the kids more interested in science. :yes:

I don't recall saying you had me on ignore, but you do make comment to posts I've made on a fairly regular basis, and as it happens you're the only one I have on ignore. As this thread shows, when you make an interesting point you then screw it all up by jumping onto the "You have me on ignore band wagon" again. Or you jump in to a post where I disagree with someone and make the ever present, "Oh be careful or he'll put you on ignore as he has countless thousands here."

Seems you enjoy dishing it out but when the table is turned you suddenly don't like the game as well. It's rather childish, but I figured what the hey, two can play the same game of thread disruption. But then when you do it for some reason it's all perfectly correct, well reasoned and insightful, which goes to show the level of immaturity you really have. Hell, go put on your Bigfoot costume and run around in the woods or something, you'll feel better.

keninsc...

I tried to " shake hands " 3 times now in PM's......You block those also.

If you want to chat, PM me, otherwise do what you have been.

As for the comments I left when you told others " welcome to the ignore list "......I promise to you I will make no more.

I am here to discuss things, not have childish arguments......

That is all you will read about it from me.

• Like 1

You can make something "similar" with baking soda and sugar

But the toxic thiocyanate is much more reactive

Just trippy looking....Not even sure how I found that video.

• Like 1

Just trippy looking....Not even sure how I found that video.

It is a very cool video! I <3 science!

I wonder what movies that has made it in to as an F/X.

Looks so much like a creature emerging..

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

It is a very cool video! I <3 science!

I wonder what movies that has made it in to as an F/X.

Looks so much like a creature emerging..

" The Thing " ???

• Like 1