Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Alien' skulls discovered in Mexican cemetery

Ligia Cabus

DAILY MAIL, 18/12/2012 - Archaeologists in Mexico revealed the astonishing skull of a person suffering from a cranial disfiguration. Believed to be 1,000 years old, the find was made near the small Mexican village of Onavas...

Cranial deformation in Mesoamerican cultures was used to differentiate one social group from another and for ritual purposes, said archaeologist Cristina Garcia Moreno, director of the research project...

READ MORE:

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

post-111879-0-57370500-1355898309_thumb.

Edited by Ligia Cabus
  • Like 3

They have cone heads and dental mutilations,because of the culture .They do it to themselves .

• Like 7

I understand it began soon after birth when the skull was still soft.Smaller skull would help some on cost as well.

• Like 2

is there any evidence to say this have any effect on cognitive performance ? I says it was for status..

I'm just wondering if misshaping the brain would make it work differently ?

• Like 2

You wouldnt want to sit behind coneheads at a cinema tho, would you?

• Like 3

I heard they did it because they thought it was beautiful. That opens a few things up wide. Especially when you look at Egyptian. The Hopi however a culture around at the same time did not have a love with extended skull or "crowns" that did the same appearance.

I'm just going to go ahead and put this out there, the fact that mainstream science and religions are entirely wrong about human history. Not all branches of science are guilty, for instance dna researchers that do mitochondrial research. There are a few good guys out there that try to bring attention to a more ancient timeline by fascinating discoveries but they usually get railroaded by 'establishment' scientists, and of course the christian 6000 year timeline...lol. Not sure how religions like that one ended up at 6000 years but when we are finding cities buried under 100-400 feet of ocean worldwide, and bringing up artefacts dating earlier than 10,000BC, then I think it is time to rewrite those history and science books, and for these religions to stop playing god spreading their error that affects how millions of people may think.

On a side note, an ark made of cedar wood, so old it's petrified, with metal rivets over the cross section, has been found across from Mt Ararat in Turkey it has animal dung and straw in the buried sections. There was an earthquake there back in the 1990's and a man from the states went there to discover it mnay years after the 'In Search OF' program filmed it back in the 1960's. It's not on Mt Ararat but across from it, you can still see it. Anyway, I bring this up to prove a point about real history and religious history. This discovery does not prove any religion and here is why....this is also where I will show you why. Starting back to the time of Abraham who is relevent in 3 major world religions we see that Abraham was an invader and the first king of the Hyksos invaders of Egypt back in 1800 BC at the earliest. Well at that point Egypt had been a civilization a lot longer. So I illustrate here that the Hyksos timeline and the biblical Jewish timeline overlap perfect, plus they were semite blooded and spoke Aramaic! Too coincidental. Anyway, Moses was the last of these kings until they were pushed to the NE side of the Nile dlta at Avaris!

So this timeline of Egypts which is older and filled with many more ancient legends and science kept in their libraries is where Moses simply borrowed the story of Genesis. It is so obvious. Even the Psalms of David are rewritten word for word off one of the other pyramids off limits to the public! Also Semite mummies are being found in the Valley of the Kings even this Jakobar! Dna bears this out. Jews were never slaves, they were grafted into power as kings after defeating a weakened Egypt! Now we see where they borrowed everything from Egypt including Genesis! If the worldwide flood that destroyed civilization actually happened at 10,000BC then we see how the Egyptian timeline fits perfectly. The Sphinx would have been a lion back then not some small headed big bodied sphinx with water damage we see today. Anthony West and Robert Schock talked about this fact. The only thing that doesn't fit in Genesis is a Jewish timeline. This is why Jewish Patriarchs of the OIld Testament lived 800-1000 years! Ridiculous! They did that to make it appear they were the original kings of Egypt. The deciet was easy to carry out back then but now we have DNA AND their mummies! However this is not mainstream science! Scientists are doing the research yes but most conform to Egyptology or Judaism or Christianity or Islam as a timeline.

So this discovery in South America proves the world was inhabited by intelligent humans before 10,000BC and along with the discovery of the Noahs ark in Turkey, proving they had shipbuilding back then, only highlights the need for a change in any books claiming to be scientific. The Genesis story is Egyptian not Jewish. It is older. Remember that. Egyptologists and Judaism is entirely wrong in their timeline and facts so the bible, where it is historical, proves Egyptian pre history and Egyptian contemporary history later borrowed by Hyksos invaders who usurped leadership over their Egyptian subjects. The Hyksos also formed a bond with Ethiopia which is why they bare the Semite marker in their DNA from this time period. According to Manetho, the Hyksos were going to use the Ethiopians, or Cushites, to drive the final nail in Egypts coffin. When they stopped this messenger and found out, this angered the Southern provinces to unite with Northern Egypt to drive out the Hyksos.

This is why you have trouble with people telling the truth these days. Religion is a sensitive subject and also, the oldest advanced city in the world not under the ocean is Egypt yet Egypt is under Semite rule today by Arabs. Arabs are not Egyptians. Jews and Arabs are Semites. Arguably it was they that destroyed Egypt, before the Romans did and after the Romans did. It was Rome who burned the last Library, according to Ceasar. Egypt was coveted by everyone. If we can find out who built it and when then we would be a step closer to discovering who we really are-not as a religion or paleontologists describe us...

Edited by dmgspycat
  • Like 6

is there any evidence to say this have any effect on cognitive performance ? I says it was for status..

I'm just wondering if misshaping the brain would make it work differently ?

Yes we only have to look at Tefal to see how it enhances brain power
  • Like 1

I heard they did it because they thought it was beautiful. That opens a few things up wide. Especially when you look at Egyptian. The Hopi however a culture around at the same time did not have a love with extended skull or "crowns" that did the same appearance.

I've seen people wondering around Germany looking like that.

I watch the documentary about it on t.v the other week, not aliens from out of space.

• Like 1

Things haven't changed much people still mutilate them selves today just look around you at all the tattoos and body piercings and body sculpturing/implants.

• Like 2

I watch the documentary about it on t.v the other week, not aliens from out of space.

Ah - so its alright then.. as its been on TV?

so was this:

be careful what you believe on TV!!

Edited by seeder

I'm just going to go ahead and put this out there, the fact that mainstream science and religions are entirely wrong about human history. Not all branches of science are guilty, for instance dna researchers that do mitochondrial research. There are a few good guys out there that try to bring attention to a more ancient timeline by fascinating discoveries but they usually get railroaded by 'establishment' scientists, and of course the christian 6000 year timeline...lol. Not sure how religions like that one ended up at 6000 years but when we are finding cities buried under 100-400 feet of ocean worldwide, and bringing up artefacts dating earlier than 10,000BC, then I think it is time to rewrite those history and science books, and for these religions to stop playing god spreading their error that affects how millions of people may think.

On a side note, an ark made of cedar wood, so old it's petrified, with metal rivets over the cross section, has been found across from Mt Ararat in Turkey it has animal dung and straw in the buried sections. There was an earthquake there back in the 1990's and a man from the states went there to discover it mnay years after the 'In Search OF' program filmed it back in the 1960's. It's not on Mt Ararat but across from it, you can still see it. Anyway, I bring this up to prove a point about real history and religious history. This discovery does not prove any religion and here is why....this is also where I will show you why. Starting back to the time of Abraham who is relevent in 3 major world religions we see that Abraham was an invader and the first king of the Hyksos invaders of Egypt back in 1800 BC at the earliest. Well at that point Egypt had been a civilization a lot longer. So I illustrate here that the Hyksos timeline and the biblical Jewish timeline overlap perfect, plus they were semite blooded and spoke Aramaic! Too coincidental. Anyway, Moses was the last of these kings until they were pushed to the NE side of the Nile dlta at Avaris!

So this timeline of Egypts which is older and filled with many more ancient legends and science kept in their libraries is where Moses simply borrowed the story of Genesis. It is so obvious. Even the Psalms of David are rewritten word for word off one of the other pyramids off limits to the public! Also Semite mummies are being found in the Valley of the Kings even this Jakobar! Dna bears this out. Jews were never slaves, they were grafted into power as kings after defeating a weakened Egypt! Now we see where they borrowed everything from Egypt including Genesis! If the worldwide flood that destroyed civilization actually happened at 10,000BC then we see how the Egyptian timeline fits perfectly. The Sphinx would have been a lion back then not some small headed big bodied sphinx with water damage we see today. Anthony West and Robert Schock talked about this fact. The only thing that doesn't fit in Genesis is a Jewish timeline. This is why Jewish Patriarchs of the OIld Testament lived 800-1000 years! Ridiculous! They did that to make it appear they were the original kings of Egypt. The deciet was easy to carry out back then but now we have DNA AND their mummies! However this is not mainstream science! Scientists are doing the research yes but most conform to Egyptology or Judaism or Christianity or Islam as a timeline.

So this discovery in South America proves the world was inhabited by intelligent humans before 10,000BC and along with the discovery of the Noahs ark in Turkey, proving they had shipbuilding back then, only highlights the need for a change in any books claiming to be scientific. The Genesis story is Egyptian not Jewish. It is older. Remember that. Egyptologists and Judaism is entirely wrong in their timeline and facts so the bible, where it is historical, proves Egyptian pre history and Egyptian contemporary history later borrowed by Hyksos invaders who usurped leadership over their Egyptian subjects. The Hyksos also formed a bond with Ethiopia which is why they bare the Semite marker in their DNA from this time period. According to Manetho, the Hyksos were going to use the Ethiopians, or Cushites, to drive the final nail in Egypts coffin. When they stopped this messenger and found out, this angered the Southern provinces to unite with Northern Egypt to drive out the Hyksos.

This is why you have trouble with people telling the truth these days. Religion is a sensitive subject and also, the oldest advanced city in the world not under the ocean is Egypt yet Egypt is under Semite rule today by Arabs. Arabs are not Egyptians. Jews and Arabs are Semites. Arguably it was they that destroyed Egypt, before the Romans did and after the Romans did. It was Rome who burned the last Library, according to Ceasar. Egypt was coveted by everyone. If we can find out who built it and when then we would be a step closer to discovering who we really are-not as a religion or paleontologists describe us...

Just about everything you said is wrong and utter fabrication.

• Like 4

I have to agree with Criptic Chameleon on this, look at what people do to themselves today. Today its more fashionable to go to a plastic surgeon and have boobs that look a basket ball not to mention looking like a Barbie or Ken doll. Each to their own.

• Like 2

Wonder if this was an inspiration for 10 gallon hats

post-103357-0-10583000-1355974674_thumb.

• Like 3

Unfortunate title for the thread, btw.

Well the OP was just sharing the stories actual title as published by whoever put it together...

http://dailygrail.co...Site-Discovered

But check the link and see first piccy....where are the eye sockets? Or is the pic too much on the side of the skull?

Edited by seeder

Ah - so its alright then.. as its been on TV?

so was this:

be careful what you believe on TV!!

Oh yes, the old spaghetti tree joke.

Compared to the documentary about the skulls which was not a joke, and there is enough proof out there to support it.

:tsu:

Wonder if this was an inspiration for 10 gallon hats

Now that's funny lol :clap:
  • Like 1

Well the OP was just sharing the stories actual title as published by whoever put it together...

http://dailygrail.co...Site-Discovered

But check the link and see first piccy....where are the eye sockets? Or is the pic too much on the side of the skull?

Yes, I saw that... and it's still unfortunate because it doesn't really represent the real content of the article but the UM home page has a better title:

post-109094-0-24427400-1356041545_thumb.

savages.