Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Alien' skulls discovered in Mexican cemetery

Ligia Cabus

As part of a discussion another thread I have raised the subject of Brien Foerster's investigations on this subject.

You may want to take a look. He has been investigating it for 6 years. I'll say no more here:

http://www.unexplain...=237842&st=2600

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Ah - so its alright then.. as its been on TV?

so was this:

be careful what you believe on TV!!

But the difference being that you would have to be a complete idiot to believe that.

• Like 1

But the difference being that you would have to be a complete idiot to believe that.

haha yeh I know, I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being facetious

Check out post 2826 for compelling evidence of a difference between deformed skulls and natural elongation:

Dont bother folks... nothing new there, and certainly nothing compelling, zoser why cant you post here instead of trying to divert this threads readers to the other thread? Its just another p***-poor video that expresses, 'someones' views and opinions, but not facts, and certainly nothing to prove 'aliens' were involved

Edited by seeder

Dont bother folks... nothing new there, and certainly nothing compelling, zoser why cant you post here instead of trying to divert this threads readers to the other thread? Its just another p***-poor video that expresses, 'someones' views and opinions, but not facts, and certainly nothing to prove 'aliens' were involved

Didn't you like it then?

• Like 2

I think its absurd to suggest what is described as "Natural" cant be achieved with binding,

To get any real sense of how binding a skull alters its shape we have to study as many known skulls that were bound as possible..and even then we still wont KNOW for sure.

Binding the feet to cease the growth in the feet to look petite & small, caused severe suffering for the poor female children in China.Binding the head would also have caused severe trauma,migraine etc for a child of these egomaniacs that wanted to look Godly in the Egyptian ruling elite etc.

Edited by GirlfromOz
  • Like 1

Binding the feet to cease the growth in the feet to look petite & small, caused severe suffering for the poor female children in China.Binding the head would also have caused severe trauma,migraine etc for a child of these egomaniacs that wanted to look Godly in the Egyptian ruling elite etc.

My question is who came up with the idea to do it, and why?

I mean who wakes up one day and says hey I got a great Idea I am going to strap boards to my baby's head and deform their skull?

Were they trying to emulate someone or something they considered "godly"?

• Like 3

My question is who came up with the idea to do it, and why?

I mean who wakes up one day and says hey I got a great Idea I am going to strap boards to my baby's head and deform their skull?

Were they trying to emulate someone or something they considered "godly"?

They had a surplus of out-size hats?

This is absolutely fake. They are obviously alien....haha jk. I wonder if they were more prone to neck injuries. I guess we'll never know. Unless. . .

Things haven't changed much people still mutilate them selves today just look around you at all the tattoos and body piercings and body sculpturing/implants.

I was going to post something about how future generations may view my 30+ tattoos and 16 piercings (most of which I no longer have now sadly), but then it occurred to me that screwing with the casing of an internal organ is in a whole different league.

Remodeling a house versus painting it.

Edited by BaneSilvermoon

Well, placing boards over and under does not create a ridge along the top of the skull as shown in the photo. And omg, it would be just terrible to actually have some sort of answer to human origins. God forbid (pun intended) one will believe in a god creation, where there is absolutely no facts to sustain such a belief, where there are factual places of ancient construction, lazer-cut stone, huge impossible stone constructions even today's greatest engineers could not do. But, oh no... can't be real... All fake you say? Ya right dude. Some people need to wake up and look at facts, not fictions.