Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vaccine Hoax is Over

Winter Summer

I always found fascinating how dogmatic people want to reduce to entire world to their level, no matter how mighty they think that level could be.

As far as I can tell,anyone saying this article is a lie,hasn't read the article,at all .

If they have read it,they do not understand its implications ,at all .

Not our problem .....

I'm sorry,

But the US FDA, the World Health Organization, and many, many multi-national physicians agree on the overwhelming good vaccinations provide versus the occasional(and sad to be sure) side-effects from some individuals.

• Like 1

Big pharm lies ,in the end,touch every life in this country . Let us know when it touches yours,because with your attitude and blind belief of it all,it absolutely will come to pass.

Condolences .

I am no fan of Big Pharm and do a lot to stay healthy and without medication. However, when I need the products of the pharmaceutical industry I am grateful to receive them. I take an informed position on what is good for me, as I do on all things.

However that does nothing to disprove the overwhelming efficacy of vaccines for the overwhelming majority of people.

Your high blown position and rhetoric has no weight with me.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT .

The info of these article,was gotten via the freedom of information act,ergo,the info was GOVERNMENT PROTECTED .

It is not heresay ,other people's data ,or made up .

It came directly from the source.

PLEASE READ WHAT THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT IS USED FOR ,as its not to promote conspiracy theories .

http://en.wikipedia...._(United_States)

you are absolutely right, it's not used to promote conspiracy theories.

it's abused by peole with a conspiracy theory to promote.

There will always be adverse drug reactions. Always. Hell, I'm allergic to Saint John's Wort, so even natural medicine has it's side effects. If in the early days of immunisarion, this potential truth came out, the whole thing would have ground to a halt and millions of people would be dead or crippled. It's a lose/lose situation isn't it? Crippling injuries, potential death on a scale we need wars in order to achieve these days, versus a handful of deaths and potentially something like Autism, which frankly has been part of humanity since day one.

Whixh would you choose?

• Like 2

Here's what happens if you skip vaccinations:

Pakistan child measles deaths surge in 2012

Measles cases surged in Pakistan in 2012 with hundreds of children dying of the disease, an international health body said Tuesday.

http://medicalxpress...aths-surge.html

oh and Polio will probably be making a comeback too since they keep killing health care workers trying to give vaccinations.

But hey, some UM must be really pleased with this, because vaccinations are pure evil huh? So now you know where you can move to with your family..vaccination free zone yaay.

bunch of nuts

Edited by Render

Mmmm,butternut squash soup ,is so good on cold days. Some cheesy croutons,fresh wild chives,and some cream stirred in .

nom nom

Still no actual comments on how the drug companies have been lieing to your faces for decades. How sad.

Hmmm... well let's see.

Vaccination has saved MILLIONS of lives. That's a fact

Vaccination to some has caused lethal reactions, but only in a VERY small percentage. That's a fact.

Aspirin, ibuprofen and similar has caused death in some individuals, yet helps MILLIONS more. That's a fact.

When conspiracy theorists can no longer hold onto 9/11 or doomsday, I guess they have to come-up with something else just for the jollies of upsetting the uninformed.

Sick, sick, sick.

Oh look another idiot who hasnt even bothered to read the information in the OP, and continues to spew crap from people making billions off thier now exposed lies. Caught red handed. Even brought 9/11 into it. Government and big pharm has a name for folks like yourself. Useful idiot I believe the term is.

Here's what happens if you skip vaccinations:

Pakistan child measles deaths surge in 2012

http://medicalxpress...aths-surge.html

oh and Polio will probably be making a comeback too since they keep killing health care workers trying to give vaccinations.

But hey, some UM must be really pleased with this, because vaccinations are pure evil huh? So now you know where you can move to with your family..vaccination free zone yaay.

bunch of nuts

Pakistan hu? Yea Im sure those kids would be a fine examples of health had they just had thier vaccines. We all know how nutriously minded those folks are.

I am no fan of Big Pharm and do a lot to stay healthy and without medication. However, when I need the products of the pharmaceutical industry I am grateful to receive them. I take an informed position on what is good for me, as I do on all things.

However that does nothing to disprove the overwhelming efficacy of vaccines for the overwhelming majority of people.

Your high blown position and rhetoric has no weight with me.

Br Cornelius

How could it hold weight with you? You think WE are the ones making the claims. Its litteraly amazing.

I have been vaccinated many times and don't have problems

You dont know that. Besides the claim isnt that every person who gets vaccinated will have problems. If youd bother to actualy read what this thread is about, youd already know that though.

you are absolutely right, it's not used to promote conspiracy theories.

it's abused by peole with a conspiracy theory to promote.

There will always be adverse drug reactions. Always. Hell, I'm allergic to Saint John's Wort, so even natural medicine has it's side effects. If in the early days of immunisarion, this potential truth came out, the whole thing would have ground to a halt and millions of people would be dead or crippled. It's a lose/lose situation isn't it? Crippling injuries, potential death on a scale we need wars in order to achieve these days, versus a handful of deaths and potentially something like Autism, which frankly has been part of humanity since day one.

Whixh would you choose?

Oh look, ANOTHER idiot who hasnt bothered to become informed regarding what this thread is trying to show. This thread is a waste.

Ugh, the link in the OP is massively bias and super paranoid. I think I'll stick with the side that has saved millions of lives.

• Like 1

Ugh, the link in the OP is massively bias and super paranoid. I think I'll stick with the side that has saved millions of lives.

Thank you. Thank you for myself, my children, and many, many others that have been helped through vaccination.

Well the problems in the future aren't vaccine related. And anyway you can't force someone to watch a video or read a newspaper clipping or blog

Pakistan hu? Yea Im sure those kids would be a fine examples of health had they just had thier vaccines. We all know how nutriously minded those folks are.

Your point being?

They don't eat well (according to you) so lets not bother vaccinating them ? Or do you think that even if they got vaccinated against measles and polio they would still magically get it by being malnourished?

Do you know what you were trying to say here? Because i see no logic in your bizarre connection of random dots.

Whilst i refuse the Flu Vaccination on the grounds that it's a waste of time,I do believe in Vaccination in general and as a child i was fully vaccinated and regularly have my Tetanus booster every ten years.Vaccinations has eradicated and controlled the most horrible diseases known to man.

The Pros far out weigh the Cons,and sorry to say that not allowing your Child to be vaccinated against TB for an example, smacks of irresponsibility to me.

There are Currently as many as 9,000,000 new cases of TB every year,mainly in developing countries.This could be lowered with more aggresive Vaccination policies.

Edited by shaddow134
  • Like 1

As far as I can tell,anyone saying this article is a lie,hasn't read the article,at all .

Simply majestic hypocrisy...

This coming from the person who posted a pile of links, and then when I made several comments including quotes and refutations about the very first of her links, ran like the wind and has not offered a peep in response. This is cherry-picking (from piles of absolute drivel) at its very worst, and shows the modus operandi of the vaccine and drug campany haters, which is basically:

- believe any drivel you find on the internet

- do not research the topic in any depth, nor ever dare respond to anyone who has

- accuse the pharmaceutical companies of genocide (with gubmint approval, of course)

- use unproven anecdotes as data

- simplify complex issues to ridiculous levels

- refuse to acknowledge that the varying risks and effectiveness of vaccines are well known and documented

- refuse to acknowledge the concept of the greater good, instead preferring to point at miniscule levels of, eg, allergic reactions

There's a reason why these folks aren't in the sciences and aren't making the big decisions, instead preferring to post links to sad, but colourful, websites that feed on their naivety and conspiratorial world-view.. I for one am very glad they aren't making those decisions - I've put quite an investment (both emotional, actual and monetary) in the future ... and I'd like most of my descendants to survive.

• Like 1

[/size]

Simply majestic hypocrisy...

This coming from the person who posted a pile of links, and then when I made several comments including quotes and refutations about the very first of her links, ran like the wind and has not offered a peep in response. This is cherry-picking (from piles of absolute drivel) at its very worst, and shows the modus operandi of the vaccine and drug campany haters, which is basically:

- believe any drivel you find on the internet

- do not research the topic in any depth, nor ever dare respond to anyone who has

- accuse the pharmaceutical companies of genocide (with gubmint approval, of course)

- use unproven anecdotes as data

- simplify complex issues to ridiculous levels

- refuse to acknowledge that the varying risks and effectiveness of vaccines are well known and documented

- refuse to acknowledge the concept of the greater good, instead preferring to point at miniscule levels of, eg, allergic reactions

There's a reason why these folks aren't in the sciences and aren't making the big decisions, instead preferring to post links to sad, but colourful, websites that feed on their naivety and conspiratorial world-view.. I for one am very glad they aren't making those decisions - I've put quite an investment (both emotional, actual and monetary) in the future ... and I'd like most of my descendants to survive.

The crap they try to pull ,DIRECTLY AFFECTS MY LIVELIHOOD .

So I tend to know exactly whats coming out,on both side,which I learn at symposiums for my profession .

It has nothing to do with drivel on the internet for ME ,but it seems to ,for YOU .

I stop answering ,when its obvious,nothing anyone says will change the minds of all these allegedly educated people .

I look for links that have to do with what I've learned via my continuing MEDICAL education .

As if all these stellar big pharm cretins don't post lies all over the internet .spare me your hypocrisy

Finis~

*goes back to the soup*

Just a personal story to share, since someone else felt the need to share their pro vax personal story.

When we had our kids and made it clear we would never vaccinate a couple of "friends" took great delight in telling us how stupid it was. We were "bad parents" and "conspiracy theorists".

Well fast forward 10 years and our kids have never been sick a day in their lives. However our "friends" kids who got all the super fantastic vaccines are currently enjoying their childhood cancer ( well I say enjoying but.....).

Oh how I chuckle.

Keep vaccinating please.

Just a personal story to share, since someone else felt the need to share their pro vax personal story.

When we had our kids and made it clear we would never vaccinate a couple of "friends" took great delight in telling us how stupid it was. We were "bad parents" and "conspiracy theorists".

Well fast forward 10 years and our kids have never been sick a day in their lives. However our "friends" kids who got all the super fantastic vaccines are currently enjoying their childhood cancer ( well I say enjoying but.....).

Oh how I chuckle.

Keep vaccinating please.

Glad to see you find Cancer so amusing especially in Children,you are blessed that your Kids enjoy good health and i am happy they do.

Yes keep Vaccinating and ignore the Media driven frenzy against it.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/6mishome.htm

Edited by shaddow134
  • Like 1

The crap they try to pull...

I tend to know exactly whats coming out...

Yeah, because you are a practising vaccine researcher? Or perhaps not..

And no, nobody noticed that you ran away from discussing that site you posted. Quite understandable, given it's content...

It has nothing to do with drivel on the internet...

And yet YOU POST LINKS to this drivel. And when those links are criticised, point by point, you run from any discussion - so you must KNOW it's drivel.

But I'm the hypocrite? How droll.

..its obvious,nothing anyone says will change the minds of all these allegedly educated people .

Or perhaps they are more educated than you. Perhaps they don't concentrate on the drivel, perhaps they look at the actual statistics, examine all the factors and issues involved and make decisions on the greater good, rather than revising all vaccination practices based on the anecdotal tragedy of your cat..

I look for links that have to do with what I've learned via my continuing MEDICAL education .

Then how come the very first one you posted was drivel? And do you know what the words 'confirmation bias' mean? Just read your last sentence back to yourself. THAT is what it means.

As if all these stellar big pharm cretins don't post lies all over the internet .spare me your hypocrisy

Yep, calling your mortal enemies 'stellar cretins' will certainly bring credibility to your case. You know what would help more?

Here's the challenge, Simbi. Right now, in your next post, post (fully cited) the absolute best example of these 'lies all over the Internet'.

Post it NOW. You claim high levels of knowledge, and you are going on about this at great length, but when it comes to an actual example..?

So here's your chance, post the absolute best example you can find, and let's discuss it in detail, point by point. With your medical education, you should destroy my points easily - so go on.. Let's have a real world example.

*goes back to the soup*

Take your time on that soup.. Also take your time when coming up with your best example because if it isn't very good, I think some conclusions may be drawn...

To 'through the fire'..

our "friends" kids who got all the super fantastic vaccines are currently enjoying their childhood cancer ( well I say enjoying but.....).

Oh how I chuckle.

:cry: That is possibly the most disgusting post I've seen here - I find it hard to visualise the sort of person who would write that. But let's focus on facts - please be specific - I mean your anecdote is very believable, and so beautifully and sympathetically related, I can't help but believe it is absolutely genuine - but please elaborate, in particular on the part where these alleged cancers that you find so hilarious were caused by the vaccination.

Again take your time - after all, we all know how nobody just makes this stuff up to convince the naive...

• Like 4

The crap they try to pull ,DIRECTLY AFFECTS MY LIVELIHOOD .

So I tend to know exactly whats coming out,on both side,which I learn at symposiums for my profession .

It has nothing to do with drivel on the internet for ME ,but it seems to ,for YOU .

I stop answering ,when its obvious,nothing anyone says will change the minds of all these allegedly educated people .

Finis~

*goes back to the soup*

Can you enlighten us as to exactly which branch of medicine you operate in and in what way it specifically qualifies you to comment.

Br Cornelius

Oh look, ANOTHER idiot who hasnt bothered to become informed regarding what this thread is trying to show. This thread is a waste.

up yours Preacher.

Vaccinations saved lives.

Were we lied to? Hell we're lied to everyday about a million things. This time the lies saved lives. Was it done to make money? Yes. Was it done to cause pain and suffering fpr the peopl involved? No.

It's not a maliciois lie, just one that benefitted them. They made money and as a side effect lives were saved. I'm happy to call that "an evil that did good" for once.

• Like 1